Umm this is the map section. If you wanna post seeds go to the seed section
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years and 6 months
Last active Fri, Jul, 1 2016 08:37:48
- 0 Followers
- 33 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jun 25, 2016Posted in: WIP Maps
I'm applying for builder. Good luck with the map
Time Available: About 1-2 Hours a day until Thursday,not available again until August
How Experienced: About medium
Style: Yup, as much as I can
Pictures: I made a whole city/amusement park thing on PE but my device won't turn on anymore. I have also made a small city.
Jun 22, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sure but it probably be awhile. Also, do you want me to wait for an update or to just do it now?
Jun 22, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ahh ok. That seems awesome.
Jun 21, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ok awesome! Are you add entities from Harry Potter, such as owls? Like maybe if your on a server they can deliver messages for you once you tame them? Also, are you going to add items from Harry Potter, like sorting hats and Invisibility cloak? I don't know just some things that popped into mind.
Jun 20, 2016SnowBallPup23 posted a message on [FORGE] MagiCraft Mod!! One wand casts all the spells!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Well, yes and no. I made HP Spells, which is essentially the same mod, but with many new features. That's the mod I will be working on and actively developing. Yes you can do a mod review, but I would prefer that you do it on the HP Spells mod because it has more spells and many more and cooler features than this mod, in conjunction with why I said before.
I'm very glad that you like it, and make sure to check out the HP Spells mod here!
Ok just saw that and asked you the same question. Will do! Maybe not as soon as you'd think, but soon enough
Jun 19, 2016SnowBallPup23 posted a message on The Legend of the Blue Tide - Episode I: The Myrefall FlatsPosted in: Maps
Ooh looks good I'll do a lets play on it and give u credit seems interesting
Jun 19, 2016Posted in: WIP Mods
- Uploaded map from a server I previously owned. This includes the castle, the quidditch pitch, and the boathouse. This does not include outside areas like Hogsmeade and Godric's Hollow.
- Coded the first NPC, hagrid, who is on the Hogwarts Express. This is where you will spawn. Hagrid will tell you some of the introductory basics. He will also let you know that as soon as you continue on to the castle, you will be sorted.
- Added the sorting process. It will get the number of online players in each house and place you in whatever house has the lowest playercount in order to keep things even. This feature will be important in keeping competitions even and fair. Players of a certain rank will be able to go on the website and take a personality quiz that can give them a new house determined on what would match their character and personality.
- Added the barebones version of the spellbook. Currently it only has one apparition spell that will take you back to your common room. Different spells will have different casting level requirements.
- Added and coded the Room of Requirement
- Added the basic level up system. Levels and experience will utilize the minecraft experience bar. When you first start playing, you will be a 1st year, as represented by your minecraft level being one. As you perform various activities that award you with experience (such as exploration, herbology, potion making, killing dark creatures, dueling players, etc.) your overall experience will increase. When you level up, you will move on to the next year, all the way to the 7th year. After the 7th year you will graduate.
- Designed and coded the inventory menu
Seems pretty cool. So this is a map? If so, when's the download coming? Can't wait!
Jun 19, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Awesome mod! I read your other post for MagiCraft then came here after seeing that you discontinued it. May I do a mod review? Anyways, good luck!
P.S. If you need any help with ideas or testing, I can be here to help!
Jun 19, 2016SnowBallPup23 posted a message on [FORGE] MagiCraft Mod!! One wand casts all the spells!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Wow. Just wow. An AMAZING mod. I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter, and even though this isn't completely HP I still love it. Question: Are you still working on it? Can I do a mod review on it? Well actually that was two questions but hey Good luck!
Jun 14, 2016Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
I'm not big on command blocks, barely know how to TP players. For the third idea maybe creating a mod pack with the music and phone mods might work. Thanks for the idea
Jun 13, 2016Posted in: Java Edition Support
No but I'll look for it. Now it works tho
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.