1. What is your Minecraft IGN: Slaiest
2. What is your Age: 16
3. Where do you reside: New Jersey, about 25 mins from NYC
4. How long have you been playing the Minecrafts: About 3ish years. Lost count.
5. Why do you want to join the server: Got out of the game for a while, looking for a few chill people to get back into it with, seems like a nice place to start and make some solid friends.
6. What do you like doing in Minecraft: Anything really, i'm fairly creative, albeit a little rusty, but willing to take ideas and try new things.
7. Have you ever been banned from another server: No. Ran quite a few of my own awhile back.
8. Did you read the god damn rules and requirements (I'll know if you're lying, you rascal): Yes.
I have skype, oovoo, TS3, Vent, whatever you want.
Any other questions i'll be happy to answer.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 9 months, and 11 days
Last active Mon, Sep, 9 2013 22:58:39
- 0 Followers
- 150 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 9, 2013Slaiest posted a message on [1.6.2] NEW SURVIVAL SERVER | 100% VANILLA | 24/7 | WHITELIST| APPLY NOWPosted in: PC Servers
Apr 2, 2012Heyo, I'm looking for creative people to come jerk around with me and a few friends on my server.Posted in: Server Recruitment
As of right now, we're keeping it simple, Bukkit w/ Worldedit + Essentials. We'll add more as we go, but it's all we need for now.
Most importantly, Skype + Mic is a must. It's how we communicate, and without it, chaos ensues.
Aside from that, You just need to be creative and able to work with other people relatively well.
Drop me a PM/Post if your interested.
Jun 7, 2011I am wiping the servers data in the hope that this will solve some of the "end of Stream" Errors that you all have been reportingPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
WHAT THIS WILL FIX (in theory)
The End of stream Error
Leftover DAta from past incarnations of the map
WHAT THIS WILL CHANGE
Location (I believe this includes homes)
Inventory (This will be Compensated)
Money (Money will be reset to 1000)
And everything mentioned above.
WHAT THIS DOSENT'T CHANGE
and a few other things
Please keep this in mind, This is only experimental.
I will have the server backed up before this change takes place so in the case that something should go horribly awry, I can revert it
I thank you all for your Patience and continued support
May 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)Quote from Sealystar
Oh, me too.
You do know you CAN run a Bukkit-free server :tongue.gif:
Yes, we could.
But due to the fact there is no alternative for the features that we have (shop, warps, WorldEdit). We just gotta wait it out while bukkit gets updated.
May 24, 2011Embed Removed The server as it's standing today.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Progress is good. Tommrow is 1.6, so I encourage all of you not to change to 1.6 until bukkit and vital mods for the server are updated.
May 24, 2011So heres is my gameplan for right now.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
After 1.6 Is updated for bukkit, I will be going Forth with all of my new plans and everything for the server.
Those plans however, wont be disclosed until the patch goes live.
- To post a comment, please login.