We run a network that has an RPG server. We've got a couple positions open as follows:
- We've got the basics of a spawn island/town set up, we just need the insides of the buildings to be decorated, this means flooring and furniture.
- May also request help for the Christmas build, if work with the spawn finishes first.
- Future projects will also come as time goes on.
- Note: You will not receive creative or OP, so don't even ask. You will be provided with chests of materials that will be accounted for by running //count
- You will be given some rewards at the end of each build, relative to the effort you have put in
- Lore/Quest Writers
- Once spawn is done, we plan on having approximately 100 different quests for players, awarding money, EXP, custom items and in some cases even ranks.
- We will also have a section on the forum, eventually which is purely for lore.
- Quests will at first be vaguely tied to an idea, then refined as the lore progresses.
- Your job will be to provide steps for each quest once you've been briefed on what the steps are/what's possible with out questing plugin
- Web Dev
- We need someone competent with PHP and web technologies (like XenForo) to integrate our minecraft server with the forum
- We been to have ranks and some basic player stats linked from the server to the forum
IGN: Age: What's your favourite thing about Minecraft? How many hours can you put in per day? Do you know how to design buildings that fit with a medieval RPG theme? Screenshot of a recent build (emphasis on interior would be nice):
IGN: Age: Do you have any previous writing experience? (University, work for magazines, games?) What is your favourite book? What is your favourite RPG game? Are you passionate about writing?
IGN: Age: How long have you been in the field of web development? Do you have experience with PHP? Do you have experience with Java? Do you have experience with writing Spigot plugins? Do you have experience with XenForo? What would you recommend we add to the forum in terms of integration with minecraft? (Aside from those listed above in this post?) Link to portfolio:
Please fill the relevant form out in a readable manner, and post it below.
If you are shortlisted, you will be PM'd. If you'd rather be Skyped, leave your Skype details.
Please note, there are no positions for Admins/Moderators/Managers or any such rank that would give you special command privileges on the server. You will only be given access to the tools that are absolutely necessary to your role as described above.