Oh, yeah, there was a real compatibility bug-fest in there. I have posted all-new, hopefully all-fixed versions of... <drumroll>
- SimpleCore API 126.96.36.199 for 1.10.2 and for 1.11.2 (separate versions). This is REQUIRED for the fixes.
- Fusion 188.8.131.52 for 1.10.2/1.11.2 (same jar for both)
- Netherrocks 184.108.40.206 for 1.10.2/1.11.2 (same jar for both)
- Machines 220.127.116.11 for 1.10.2/1.11.2 (same jar for both) - finally ported to 1.11.2 Compat-Land.
McJty's CompatLayer 0.2.5 or later REQUIRED.
I will be very surprised indeed if the new version of Netherrocks does not fix your crashing furnace. I ran into the same problem in testing, and beat the bugs to death until I had it working. I also made, found, and fixed the same errors in Machines, so I expected Machines to work out of the box. I am slowly getting a handle on this tricky cross-mod, cross-version compatibility stuff. Huge props to McJty, as I understand more and more of why CompatLayer has the functions it does. Cross-mod method byte-code signatures of ostensibly the same method can get gnarly fast when compiled under different versions of Minecraft.
- Note: Simple Ores 2 - no changes. No new version needed.