There are now beta versions of 1.11.2 Aesthetics and Machines that require the new version of Simple Core API. Check CurseForge to see if they have been approved yet.
- Aesthetics and Machines now use standard JSON-like config files. You will need to regenerate and edit yours if you made any changes.
- Most of the rest is behind the scenes tweaks.
- JEI support added to Machines. That just means that JEI now knows that the mod furnaces are, in fact, furnaces that smelts things.
Known Issues in various mods that need to be worked on:
- As far as I know, none of the mods honor the "enabled" config setting for individual blocks, ore generation, items, etc.
- Smelting xp for copper ore and possibly others is too low and needs to be looked at.
- Onyx ore has a serious bug: it doesn't drop anything but XP when mined.
- Dragonstone and ashstone ore drop ore blocks instead of the appropriate gems.
- JEI doesn't understand what fuels the custom furnaces use.