Zot's Only Silver has been ported to 1.16.3
- Curse Premium
Member for 7 years and 4 months
Last active Mon, Oct, 5 2020 20:40:29
- 1 Follower
- 629 Total Posts
- 100 Thanks
Oct 5, 2020Sinhika posted a message on AleXndrTheGr8st's Mods (SimpleCore API, SimpleOres, Fusion, Netherrocks)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Alas, the forums aren't sending me email notifications anymore. Sorry I am late to respond.
The 5 main Simple Ores mods have been ported to 1.16.3--see CurseForge pages for details.
I went back to using a common lib for them again--it's called SimpleCoreLib, and it's just an updated of the old SimpleCore API CurseForge project. Same page, etc.
@fearhaven I'd have to take a look, but I know that Zot's Only Silver (which I have ported to 1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.3) and most of akkamaddi's Additions are lacking French translations. Of akkamaddi's Additions, only the ones I have actually ported to 1.14.4 etc have their own CurseForge project pages or updated branches in GitHub: Hadite Coal, Simple Tungsten, and Sterling & Black. More to follow once I get the backlog of 1.16.3 ports done (World-generation was totally changed in 1.16.2, requiring major rewrites of ore generation code. That was one of the things that spurred me to using a common library again: stuffing the revised ore-gen code in some utility wrappers, for the most part.)
My GitHub repos: https://github.com/Sinhika?tab=repositories
Target the 1.15 branches, s'il vous plait. Right now, that's my reference version, and I cherry-pick changes into both the 1.14.4 backport and the 1.16.3 port. Also drop me a note if I've forgotten to make 1.15 the default branch.
Aug 6, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I have an ALPHA version of Zot's Only Silver up at CurseForge. Tools, armor, basic recipes and ore generation are working. Not yet implemented: enchantments and silver golems.
In case of widget malfunction, the mod is here
Jul 29, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Okay, haven't heard anything for over two months, and I'm ready to port OnlySilver. I've already forked it, and will be creating a CurseForge project for it called "Zot's OnlySilver". I will be re-licensing my port under LGPL 3.0, which is compatible with the existing Apache 2.0 license.
Jul 23, 2020Sinhika posted a message on AleXndrTheGr8st's Mods (SimpleCore API, SimpleOres, Fusion, Netherrocks)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
It's been a while since I updated here;
- akkamaddi's Fusion Recycling for Netherrocks and Simple Ores and Fusion was rolled into Fusion.
- In case I never mentioned it, Aesthetics was ported to 1.14.4 & 1.15.2 some time ago.
- The big one: Simple Ores and Fusion have both been ported to 1.16.1.
- Netherrocks is next.
- I am also working on porting akkamaddi's various additions from 1.12.2 and 1.7.10 to 1.15.2, but that's discussed on their thread.
Jun 23, 2020Sinhika posted a message on AleXndrTheGr8st's Mods (SimpleCore API, SimpleOres, Fusion, Netherrocks)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I have pushed out an update to SimpleOres, both 1.14.4 & 1.15.2 versions, that does a couple of things:
- makes copper and tin ore a bit more common, more in line with the original design. As this is controlled by config file settings, you'll need to either delete and regenerate any existing config files, or change the settings yourself. The default settings are shown in the new Wiki.
- rolled parts of akkamaddi's Addenda into Simple Ores; specifically, it is now possible to find Simple Ores items in some chest loot. This option is configurable (i.e, you can turn it off if you don't want it). As I also maintain akkamaddi's old mods, and everything is GPL-licensed, I gave myself permission to do so.
- I plan to add the same feature to Netherrocks and Fusion.
- I plan to add akkamaddi's fusion recycling recipes to Fusion. (I have, in fact, already written them, but needed to implement the loot injection feature in Simple Ores).
Jun 23, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I've have rolled the "mod loot in chests" part of akkamaddi's Addenda into Simple Ores2, if anyone remembers akkamaddi's original mods. The Netherrocks and Fusion loot items bits will be rolled into the respective mods, as will the fusion recycling bits.
May 13, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Zot, are you still with us? Do you have plans for Only Silver? If not, I plan to fork Only Silver and port it to 1.15.2 so that akkamaddi's Sterling & Black has something to play with when I port that. Your MIT license does allow that, but I thought I'd ask if you had plans, first.
May 12, 2020Sinhika posted a message on AleXndrTheGr8st's Mods (SimpleCore API, SimpleOres, Fusion, Netherrocks)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- Emergency bug fix for smelting crash bug has been posted tonight (2020-May-12) for Machines, Fusion, and Netherrocks.
- Fusion and Machines have been ported to 1.15.2 and back-ported to 1.14.4.
- Mythril and Onyx Blast Furnaces and Smokers have been added to Machines.
- A Nether Blast Furnace and a Nether Smoker have been added to Netherrocks.
Is anyone reading this thread anymore?
Apr 22, 2020Sinhika posted a message on AleXndrTheGr8st's Mods (SimpleCore API, SimpleOres, Fusion, Netherrocks)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oh hey, this thread still exists!
I am NO LONGER MAINTAINING ANY 1.12 mods or older. The mindset & style is just too different from 1.14+ coding; I can't juggle two different coding methodologies on top of my paying job's demands, so if you want upgrades to 1.12 stuff, you can pull the source code from the 1.12 branches on my GitHub.
I am working on Fusion and the other mods will be coming along as time allows; the current "situation" gives me a bit more time than usual.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.