Quote from Comply_cat_Ed
Any suggestions for the upcoming underwater patch?
Well, the Guardians don't look like anything I can imagine from a post apocalyptic setting, but the underwater dungeon is very well designed. You could make the Guardians into fish that are mutated with machines considering guardians have a ranged attack.
As for the other additions:
- Endermites could be data parasites (mental or physical, as the end never made much sense to me with the resource pack. I always though the end was some sort of digital/electrical representation created when you step through the pre-war technology).
- Rabbits can be normal.
- Barrier blocks could be something like "Warning: Uninhabitable Area Ahead."
- Sea Lanterns could be alien lighting technology.
- Diorite, Andesite, and Granite can be things like industrial filtering, oxidized metal, and even piles of rusty piping. Polished versions include reclaimed/repaired versions of the block. For example, repaired filtering, fixed metal, and re-aligned piping.
- Coarse dirt could be cracked/dry/irradiated soil.
- Wet sponge can be a "full" version of whatever it already is.
- Slime Block could be pile of flesh and gore.