- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 5 months, and 8 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 5 2014 00:19:18
- 0 Followers
- 117 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 13, 2011Posted in: PC ServersServer IP: MC-Convicted.orgTeamSpeak 3: MC-Convicted.org
- Looking for a classic, nostalgic, bare-bones prison server? You've come to the right place! Convicted is the longest running prison server of all time, and has set precedents for numerous servers of its kind.
- Since our creation, we've stuck to the same, competitive gameplay. None of that saturated, OP-Prison garbage.
No coddling. No unfair play. Just pure, raw, competitive pvp. Enjoy your time in prison.
You've been sentenced to life in Penitentiary. The Prison runs on a currency called Behavior Points. With BP you can buy items, plots, cells, and a higher prison rank. Most items can be sold for BP, but how you get these items is up to you. Will you work in the mines or shank your cellmate? Will you befriend the guards or become notoroius?=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Use /rankup to pay the required amount and ascend to the next rank.Only the worst prisoners will be sent here. Hard labor and dark, murky conditions make this block abundant with illegal activity. As a result, Guards rarely patrol the area.Cost: 2,500 BPThe default rank of convicts. Mining and chopping wood are your basic moneymakers. Most people live here, so crime and violence are everywhere. The cost only applies if you are ranking up from D-Prisoner.Cost: 15,000 BPCongratulations on ascending from the lowest block. But to continue progressing through the ranks, more BP is needed. New mines, new cells, and less PvP make prison life easier.Cost: 35,000 BPFinally, your first taste or luxury! You may find that ranking up is easier from here on out. Some of the fastest moneymakers as well as minimal PvP make this block a great reward.Cost: 65,000 BPYou've made it! You are now the highest rank of prisoners. You have every sector at your fingertips and are highly respected by prisoners and staff. Four incredible ways to earn BP, month-long cells, and absolutely no PvP make this block the best in the prison. Freedom is only one step away!Cost: 100,000 BP
Through good behavior, you have finally earned your freedom. You are now free to roam the wilderness. Prison rules are not enforced here. Stealing from others is allowed, but griefing is not. You may come back to the prison at any time, but you must follow prison rules while inside.
Chain Armor Protection IICongratulations on being accepted! You must now prove yourself worthy to become a full guard. If you work hard, a promotion won't be far off.Chain Armor Protection IVYou are now a full-fledged Guard. Patrol the prison and make sure the rules are being enforced. Break fights, kill offenders, and confiscate contraband items. You also now have access to Block-B, and are invulnurable to hunger.Chain Armor Protection VIYour trust and loyalty has attained you the prestigious rank of Alpha Guard. Your powers are like that of a moderator; you have the ability to mute, kick, ban, and warp. Your recommendations now mean a lot to newer Guards. Your influence upon server decisions is greatly increased. The only rank left to attain is Warden.Wardens maintain the server. We regulate events, glitches, rules, and strive to keep the server at its best.
Breaking these may result in temporary confinement, but will not result in a ban
- Do not attack other prisoners/guards.
- A Guard will kill all who attack regardless of who started it.
- If you kill the guard, he won't attack you again unless you break another rule
- No Running to Non-PvP after a guard hits you
- Results in jail time
- No starting 5+ fights in a short timespan
- Results in demotion to Block-D (applies only to C's)
- Never be in possession of contraband items.
- A Guard will count down from 5.
- If you do not hand it over, the following will happen:
- In a PvP-Zone: The guard will attack
- In a Non-PvP Zone: Results in jail time
- If you throw your item to another player and not a guard, the guard will decide whether it was intentional or an accident. The following will happen based on the guard's decision:
- Intentional: The guard will attack you as if you didn't give the item. The guard will not attack the other player
- Accident: The guard will count down again for the other person
- Do not abuse PvP zones
- No camping outside any Non-PvP area to kill other users
- No hopping back and forth between PvP and Non-PvP while a Guard is counting
- No running into Non-PvP during a Guard fight
- Plots and warp signs are treated as Non-PvP zones
- All will result in Jail time
- Do not grief mines/other areas in which you can build
- Destroying saplings in Tree Farm:
- Results in jail time
- Placing Lava
- Results in jail time if used to grief
- Results in tempban if used to kill
Breaking these may result in a ban
- Do not use mods or hacks
- Do not spam the server
- Do not abuse glitches
- Do not advertise other servers
- Do not grief the Free Wilderness
- Do not sell items/BP for actual money
Think you have what it takes to guard? Follow these steps:
- Read the Guard Rules before applying.
- Fill out the application and post it below.
- Wait for it to be reviewed. Do not ask a Warden in-game, or it will automatically be denied.
- Within one week we will make the decision. If you are not promoted, consider your application denied and try again.
1) Username:2) Your age:3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?5) Any experience with the prison genre?6) What is your time zone?7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard?
New guards are first set to the "Trainee" rank. A Trainee Guard is upgraded to full guard through a recommendation from an Alpha or Warden. Full Guards are upgraded to Alpha Guard through recommendations from Wardens only.
What to jail for:(Standard jail time is 10min) (5 sec countdown must be given)
- Refusal to give contraband (In Non-PvP Zone)
- Abuse of Non-PvP Zones (Includes plots)
- Griefing Mines, Tree Farm, etc.
- Running into Non-PvP during a guard fight (includes plots)
- Breaking a server rule (Alert a Warden afterwards)
- Logging off during PvP with a guard
- Trapping a guard in a plot
- Kill anyone that attacks you or another prisoner.
- If a prisoner is being attacked but does not fight back, do not kill the victim unless he/she fights.
- If a contraband item is seen, order the prisoner to give it over.
- If the prisoner does not comply, begin counting down from 5.
- After 5 seconds, you may do the following:
- PvP Zone: Attack the user
- Non-PvP Zone: Jail the user
- NO GRUDGES.
- If a prisoner kills you, you may not spawn, find him, and revenge kill him.
- To attack him, you must wait for the prisoner to attack you again.
- Put "Noakii" somewhere in your app or you will be denied.
- Non-PvP means a "clean slate" for prisoners
- If a prisoner hits you and runs into NON-PvP, you cannot attack them when they leave unless you sucessfully hit them before they entered.
- Do not jail users for more than 30 minutes.
- Only exception: Users breaking server rules
- All Guards MUST join the Guard Faction
- Ask an AlphaGuard for an invite
- Do not store Guard Kits.
- Guards abusing kits will be demoted or banned depending on the situation
- /kit guard
- Supplies a diamond sword
- /kit potion
- Supplies health potions
- /jail temp
- Jails the user. Brackets only designate a value that must be entered. Use "m" for minutes. (10m = 10 minutes)
What to mute for: (Standard Mute time is 30min) (Always give a warning, then mute if they continue)
What to ban for:
- Manual spam: Temp mute
- Auto spam: Perma mute or ban
- Harassment/chat fights
- Out-of-control chat fights, racism, etc.
- Includes links, minecraft servers, etc.
What to demote to D for:
- Abusing major glitches
- Ex: Duping
- Using mods or hacked clients
- PvP hacks, speed hacks, wall hacks, x-ray
- AlphaGuards are allowed to use the x-ray mod to catch x-rayers.
- 3+ jailable offenses within one hour
- (User is jailed and returns to break another prison rule- 3 times)
- 5+ fights in a short timespan
Use this form to appeal an unban
- /mail send
- Used to demote C's to D
- Demote a user after 3 jailable offenses in one hour
IGN:Current rank on the server:Reason you were banned:Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:Any additional information:
Jan 4, 2014Hapchazzard posted a message on fourtun pickaxes should work for Blocks dropping BlocksIgPosted in: MCPS3: SuggestionsQuote from sepic-_didi
If you try to get more Iron with a fourtun pickaxes you always get only One blolck
Because you could abuse that and farm iron. Say you destroy a block of iron with a fortune pickaxe and get 2 blocks. Then you place those 2 down and break them, getting 2 for each or 4 total, and just repeat that infinitely...
Dec 23, 2013Like Kamonkazu said, you definitly need to add alternate controller layouts with R1/L1 for place/use blocks! Most of playstation players will agree to that. Also it is very hard to start a sprint. On PC double tap on UP/W button is alright, but with analog sticks it is more difficult. Sprinting will be much easier, if you assign L3 button for that! I'm not the only one who saying about thisPosted in: MCPS3: Discussion
Dec 23, 2013Basis and Background:Posted in: MCPS3: Clans
We are a group that originates from Terraria for the PS3, for we made an attempt there to revitalize the public and social aspects of the PS3 Terraria community with clans and events. It is still an on-going process, so you can PM me if you are interested.
But that's not the point. I want to state that there are 3 of us (so far) who came from that movement with the purpose of starting this important aspect of multiplayer here. At this moment, our goal is to start up several groups and clans from the very beginning of Minecraft on the PS3 so that we may continue events of social interaction, such as Clan Battles, Capture the Flag, and other similar game modes. I will be starting my group's clan here due to the fact that our Terraria leader had Minecraft for the Xbox and is unwilling to have it for PS3.
Requirements to join:
We are very lenient in our selection of members for our clan. There are only a simple few guidelines to follow...
- A mic for voice-chat is not necessary, but would be very helpful. I'm sure that you can purchase one at Target or Walmart for less than $30. (Not advertising)
- You must have a basic understanding of Minecraft. In the case that you don't, we will be more than glad to show you the ropes.
- While we do not require you to be online daily, we do want you to be on at least a few times a week.
Guidelines for other clans:
In an effort to improve the social well-being of Minecraft on PS3, we will also be supporting and trying to place attention on clans other than ours. We have a simple list of what it takes to make a decent clan:
- Be well connected: A clan is most stable when all members usually hook up at similar times.
- Continuous leadership: A good leader is one that is available nearly all the time and is helpful.
- Spread your grasp: If a clan is having a difficult time of finding members, try to get your friends, friends of clanmates, or others online to join your group.
For simple and widespread communication that is easy on members, try Wiggio. I will shortly be setting up a group for this clan on Wiggio so that we can keep in touch on a casual and flexible basis.
While I do understand that there is already another thread area for information on Server Hosting, there are several minor notes that I want to include. Once our clan has reached 8 or more members, I will be hosting a server on a daily schedule from morning to night, which will cover most of your time if you live in the Western Hemisphere and the Americas. While our clan is mostly United States based, we do support any members from anywhere else in the world and will adapt to your circumstances. We only ask that you can speak English fluently, for there may be communications issues if that requirement cannot be met.
That mainly covers our group's goal and the foundation of the formation of our clan. Just a reminder, if you want to join, just post a comment in this thread or PM me. If you are setting up another clan, post another thread or you can post here. If you have any questions or concerns, post them here or PM me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Dec 21, 2013Would it be to big to allow normal PC Minecraft crafting for PS3? I hate the whole "You don't need to remember this" to make something, I like it better like "true" crafting."Posted in: MCPS3: Discussion
tl;dr: Make crafting like the PC version.
If that's to much, sorry for breaking the rule of only one, but if that's not allowed I am pretty sure this one should be filled in.
Make it so you can choose enchantments for creative? It would make it a bit easier if I plan to make a survival map and have to spend time trying to get a specific enchantment.
Sep 23, 2011Hey guys,Posted in: Resource Packs
I'm sorry to say I'm discontinuing my work on Bailey PAck. It's been such a long time since I've worked on it, or even played minecraft, and I just can't find the time or inspiration for it anymore. I even feel bad for bumping this thread, as it's probably been forgotten by now; but, I figured I should say something at least.
If anybody wants to continue the pack or use any resources from it, you have my full permission. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded, commented, and given criticism. Hopefully I can get back into minecraft in the future and make something new.
This is my first texture pack. I figured since 16x was the default size I should make a pack in that size before I move on to the higher resolutions. I'm going for something that looks natural while still keeping to a fairly clean design. Aside from that, there's no real theme behind it except for what I think looks good.
It's very much a work in progress; so, any and all feedback, suggestions, and criticism is welcome.
Here are some other screen shots
A lot of these pictures come from Kab's Texture Pack Showcase Map
January 16, 2013
- Added Empty Map to items.png.
- Added Enchanted Book to items.png.
- Added Item Frame to items.png.
- Added firework components to items.png.
- Added Nether Star to items.png.
- Added mob heads to items.png.
- Added Flower Pot to items.png.
- Added wither skeleton texture.
- Added armor overlays to items.png.
- Changed Leather Armor in items.png.
- Added the new leather armor textures.
- Added Carrot to items.png.
- Added Golden Carrot to items.png.
- Added Carrot on a Stick to items.png.
- Added Pumpkin Pie to items.png.
- Added Potato to items.png.
- Added Baked Potato to items.png.
- Added Poison Potato to items.png.
- Added Beacon to terrain.png.
- Added Flower Pot to terrain.png.
- Added Item Frame to terrain.png.
- Added Command Block to terrain.png.
- Added Anvil to terrain.png.
- Added Carrots and Potatoes to terrain.png.
- Added Beacon GUI.
- Unstiched Textures.
- Added Nether Quartz Block.
- Added Nether Quartz item.
- Added Comparator Block.
- Added Comparator item.
- Added Nether Brick item.
- Added Quartz blocks.
- Added Hopper block.
- Added Hopper item.
- Added Redstone Block.
- Added Hopper GUI.
- Added support for Connected Textures
- Added support for Random Mobs
- Tweaked the grass colors
- Textured the Slime
- Textured the Cow
- Textured the Sheep
- Made slight color changes to the sugar cane
- Made slight color changes to all sandstone blocks
- Chaged the look of smooth sandstone
- Added the cocoa plant to terrain.png
- Added tripwire and wire hooks to terrain.png
- Added the emerald block and ore to terrain.png
- Added new books to items.png
- Added emeralds to items.png
- Remade the Gui for Creative Mode
- Finished the GUi for villager trading
- Finished the GUi for writable books.
- Finished the texture for the enderchest
- Fixed the enderman texture... again
- Made small changes to the boat and minecart
- Removed the aether textures, as the mod is now dead
- Lots of other things I can't remember
- Added new sandstone to terrain.png
- Added the 3 now planks to terrain.png
- Completed the clouds.png
- Added Fire Charge and Potion O' Enchanting to items.png
- Added Redstone Lamp to terrain.png
- Added Jungle sapling to terrain.png
- Added new Stone bricks to terrain.png
- Added Jungle sapling to terrain.png
- Completed the water.png
- Completed the Explosion.png
- Added the potion effect icons in inventory.png.
- Added the language button to the gui.png
- Added the jungle textures
- Changed iron/gold/diamond/lapis blocks
- Added the mob egg to items.png
- Completed Aether terrain (Aether Mod)
- Completed Aether items (Aether Mod)
- Changed the yellow flower
- Made slight changes to the bed
- Made slight changes to glowstone
- Made slight changes to the pumpkins
- Made slight changes to wool
- Made slight changes to ice
- Completed 99% of the Aether terrain
- Changed some items
- Messed with the glint.png
- Completely re-did the pumpkin blur.
- Textured the Blaze
- Textured the Magma Cube
- Textured the Enderman
- Textured the Zombie
- Textured the Mimic (Aether Mod)
- Changed Ender Eye on terrain.png
- Created a custom animation for still lava
- Re-did the custom animation for flowing lava
- Created a change log
- Changed the pack's version numbering scheme
- Created a new Panorama for the main menu.
- Fixed water animation
- Fixed particles,png, so now potion and poison effects show up
- Textured the Skeleton
- Textured the Mooshroom
- Textured the Creeper
- Finished the items.png
- Finished the mine carts
- Finished the boat
- Finished the map
- Finished Chain Armor
- Finished Iron Armor
- Finished Gold Armor
- Finished diamond Armor
- Made changes to Leather Armor
- Made changes to inventory.pmg
- Made changes to terrain,png
- Lots of other things I can't remember
- Some of the items
You can download the latest version HERE
You may need either MCPatcher or Optifine to see the custom animations.
Paste this into your signature to show your support.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Jul 24, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods[1.5.1] Elemental Creepers v3.2.1I know I've had a lot of coloured text up here in the past, and I haven't always kept to my promises. Computing coursework hit me pretty hard with the shear amount of documentation needed to be made for it. Exams are over, every possible coursework I can have is over, and a good few weeks until I should have any more major work forced upon me. I will try to get friendly creepers fixed although I don't promise anything as they probably will need a re-write (minecraft and forge seem to change so much and I just don't keep track of it enough). I do still have ideas for new creepers and you should hopefully see those added soon.
- Fixed friendly creepers - Made D'AWWWWWWW baby friendly creepers!
Breed friendly creepers with flowers to produce this:
Forge (client and server):
Like this mod? Support it!
This mod has been out for a while but exclusive to yogbox, mostly due to my own laziness. Anyway I finally decided to make a thread for it and get screenshots and explain everything.
Scroll to the bottom for older versions of the mod.
If you wish to change various things with the creepers, you can find a properties file in %AppData%/.minecraft/config called mod_ElementalCreepers. It contains options for just about everything in the mod, all the creeper spawn rates, radius of effect where applicable, power where applicable and the chance of ghost creepers spawning after killing another creeper.
Spreads a large radius of fire
Creates a big puddle of water
Creates a large brown "monument"
Freezes water/lava and spreads snow
Strikes nearby entities with lightning
Launches all nearby entities
Creates a pool of lava, leaves a trail of fire as it walks. Only found in the nether
It's explosions harm/launch animals as normal but doesn't destroy any blocks
Tameable like wolves. Feed it gunpowder to tame, feed it flowers to heal. Right-click with an empty hand to make him stay. When tamed this creeper gets a heart on it's chest and follows you around. When close enough to monsters, he creates mini explosions which don't hurt him or you or destroy blocks.
Explodes in a shower of cookies!!! Killing him won't yield any cookies
When close to player splits into 5 creepers all identical, only 1 will explode.
Same as earth creeper but with glowstone.
Destroys everything with fairly high light value in it's radius.
Flips the blocks in it's radius (ones on bottom go to top, ones on top go to bottom).
Spawn Egg Recipes:
Here are all the recipes for spawn eggs, but I'm not going to tell you which creepers they spawn. See if you can guess them all (some are obvious, some are not).
The recipes are also shapeless, so the items can be put anywhere in the grid to create them. The spawn eggs in the pictures are creeper spawn eggs
Here's my favourite showcase video by UberHaxorNova:
Also another showcase by PocketIsland:
The only requirements are ModLoader and ModLoaderMP, installation is literally copying that there zip archive into %AppData%/.minecraft/mods. Simple, no? If you answered no, watch this video:
Minecraft 1.5.1 (EC version 3.2):
Forge (client and server):
Minecraft 1.5 (EC version 3.1):
Forge (client and server):
Minecraft 1.5 (EC version 3.0):
Forge (client and server):
Forge (client and server):
Minecraft 1.3.2 (EC version 2.5):
Client (if you don't want to play on servers, only requires ModLoader):
Client (if you do want to play on servers, requires ModLoader and ModLoaderMP client):
Server (if you want to host a server, requires ModLoaderMP server):
Forge (use this on both client and server with forge installed):
v2.4 (ssp, requires only ModLoader) - http://adf.ly/CRH4J
v2.4 (smp, requires ModLoader and ModLoaderMP client) - http://adf.ly/CRH4K
v2.4 - http://adf.ly/CRH4L
v2.4 (ssp, requires only ModLoader) - http://adf.ly/BiHMe
v2.4 (smp, requires ModLoader and ModLoaderMP client) - http://adf.ly/BiHMf
v2.4 - http://adf.ly/BiHMg
v2.3 (ssp, requires only ModLoader) - http://adf.ly/7Uile
v2.3 (smp, requires ModLoader and ModLoaderMP client) - http://adf.ly/7Uilf
v2.2 - http://adf.ly/73Ozy
v2.3 - http://adf.ly/7Uilg
v2.1 - http://adf.ly/6fiCA
v2.0 Requires ModLoaderMP - http://adf.ly/4yoIw
v2.0 No ModLoaderMP - http://adf.ly/4yoLN
v2.0 - http://adf.ly/4yoNr
v1.9 (doesn't need ModLoaderMP) - http://ad.cx/6amq79
v1.9 (needs ModLoaderMP) - http://ad.cx/2zbzri
v1.8 - http://adf.ly/43C2k
v1.9.1 - http://ad.cx/s3mieo
v1.9 - http://ad.cx/xfsgt4
v1.8 - http://adf.ly/43CMV
v1.7 - http://ad.cx/yjqbp2
v1.6 - http://ad.cx/x1sn01
v1.5 - http://adcraft.co/lient
v1.4 - http://adf.ly/2oYfG
v1.7 - http://ad.cx/p4xslj
v1.6 - http://ad.cx/uwz2o5
v1.5 - http://adcraft.co/ecserver
v1.4 - http://adf.ly/2oYg9
v1.3 (client) - http://adf.ly/2UYzc
v1.3 (server) - http://adf.ly/2UZ0E
b1.6.6 (ssp only, no need for modloadermp):
v1.2.3 - http://adf.ly/2Tsmr
v1.2.2 - http://adf.ly/2IQyo
v1.2.1 - http://adf.ly/2IDoZ
v1.2 - http://adf.ly/2H74y
v1.1 - http://adf.ly/2FL9F
v1 - http://adf.ly/2B1kw
I, xSmallDeadGuyx aka. Alex Gilday, am the sole owner of this work. The only places that this is allowed to be redistributed currently are this thread and yogbox. If you would like permission to host this elsewhere or add it to a mod pack please PM me, most likely I'll let you.
Aug 17, 2012DanDiddleShot posted a message on DerpBlocks | 50% OFF DONATOR RANKS!|1.3 | 24/7 | MoveCraft (AIRSHIPS) | Factions | NOT SKYLANDSPosted in: PC ServersServer IP:188.8.131.52:25567Server Site: Click HereVOTE:WANT 50% OFF? CHECK OUT THE SITE!
DerpBlocks is a Minecraft server that has a variety ammount of plugins that will make your gameplay as fun as possible. Factions are added to the server to allow players to claim, conquer, and destroy. McMMO is also added to make your experience much better, with McMMO you can trigger helpful abilities and rank up your abilities from WoodCutting to Sword Skills. Movecraft is a big thing about our server, with movecraft you can build your own custom ship and sail the seven seas! But in this case our server will soon have airships. We have a economy to buy and sell goods, if your not into factions try to conquer the economy.
1. Client Mods/Hacks - If you are caught flying, speed hacking, xraying you will be banned on the spot, if you post a ban apeal we will/might put you back on the server but you will be muted.
2. Griefing - You are allowed to grief if its unprotected, but remeber do not LANDSCAPE grief which means no 1x1 towers, random holes, random lava, etc. If you get caught or we find out its you it might lead to a instant ban.
3. Stealing - Looting chest or stealing is allowed if its unprotected. Looting chest and stealing is what a airship pirate is in for! GOLD BOOTY.
4. SPAM - No one in there right mind would like SPAM. If you do not know what spam is it is basically this...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM except it would fill up the chat. If you spam the whole chat you will be muted if you spam again its a ban, no kicks just a simple ban.
5. Respect Staff - The staff keeps the server up and alive, if it wasn't for the staff the server wouldn't be here. We make everything working and we try to keep everyone happy and make your gameplay as fun as possible. The least you can do is to show some respect, if you do not respect the staff it can result in a ban.
6. Language - Adult language is allowed on the server, if you do not want to hear it just do /ignore to whom who is using adult language. You will be muted or kicked, maybe a ban if you start making people uncomfortable with adult language.
7. CHEAP COMBAT - As some people say "Don't be a *****!", when you fight your in the fight no more turning back. If you keep teleporting home during combat you will get 3 warnings until a ban, this also counts as combat logging.
Our server rely on donations, if no one donates the server is gone. So keep the server up by just donating! We only accept PayPal sorry.
NOTE: You do not get your perk instantly, tell a staff member you donated and they will tell me, DanDiddleShot, to confirm the payment. Once I confirmed your payment I will give you the perks and items in which you donated for.
[email protected] HERE: Click Here
Donator Perks & Ranks
Iron Package $2.50
- Access to Vahalla (Island Only for Donators)
Vahalla: There is a dock tower where you can park your ship
and a Shaman Shop, exclusive shop where you can buy enchantments
and buy/sell jewels (diamonds and emeralds).
- Custom "Cloud"
Cloud: By a cloud I mean a custom air island, I world edit
one for you. Its a great way to get your base of your faction
in the air, or a home for you.
-5 Custom NPC Sentry
Sentry: Sentry's are NPC's who are equiped with a diamond
chestplate and a iron sword. You get 5, they can gaurd your faction
land or guard your home, or guard you. Get an extra Sentry
for every extra dollar you donate.
-Portable Workbench (with a command)
-Portable Chest a.k.a "Backpack, 27 Slots" (with a command)
-Grey [D] Tag
-Full Diamond Set (Tools, Armor, Weapons)
-2 Villager Eggs
-1 Sheep Egg
-Multiple Homesets (6 Homesets)
Diamond Package $5.00
-All Iron Package Perks
-Backpack 42 Slots
-10 Custom NPC Sentry
-15 Diamond Blocks
-8 Villager Eggs
-4 Sheep Eggs
-Light Blue [D] Tag
-Access to /feed (Refills Hunger Bar)
-Multiple Homesets (15 Homesets)
Emerald Package $7.50
-All Diamond Package Perks
-All Iron Package Perks
-Backpack 54 Slots
-15 Custom NPC Sentry
-25 Diamond Blocks
-16 Villager Eggs
-10 Sheep Eggs
-Green [D] Tag
-Mulitple Homesets (25 Homesets)
Donator Perks 50% OFF
Apr 20, 2012I'm hosting a temporary Hunger Games PVP server to test plugins and such. There is room for 24 players and the 2 gamemakers. The Games may end prematurely since this is a test.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Nov 19, 2011PLEASE READ AND RESPOND TO POLL BEFORE POSTING. Thank you.Posted in: Suggestions
Summary of Goals
The purpose of this petition is two-fold:
1)Improve the current swamp biome transitions.
This can be done by editing the code of the overlay, or by getting rid of the overlay and inserting the new swamp coloration into the grasscolor.png. This would allow swamps to remain the color they are at present AND smooth the transitions.
2)Make the swamp overlay a png that can be edited with a texture pack.
This will not change the current color, if you like the swamps the way they are now. It will only allow us to change the color if we so desire using texture packs. There is no reason we should not be able to edit the overlay using a texture pack. None.
With the release of 1.8 came a new biome type, the swamp biome. This watery terrain where trees grew submerged in shallow pools and vines hung thick from leaves was, to many a minecrafter, very beautiful.
But then came the first 1.9 pre-release, and suddenly our magical swamps became dark and gloomy, like something out of Mordor. Not only that, but the borders did not blend at all with the normal minecraft world- the black grass of the swamps cut like a knife edge across the soft natural colors of the surrounding biomes. The eerie green water also left a jagged border through the smooth blue oceans.
When we first saw this sudden change, we grimaced and cringed, but faithfully continued to believe that the dark purple swamp overlay would be fixed in a later pre-release version. Surely, surely, the good people at Mojang would have to realize just how truly hideous the swamps were. They must play their own game, after all.
1.9.2 came and went, then 1.9.3, then 1.9.4, then 1.9.5 and 1.9.6, and finally RC1 and RC2, and yet still the swamps remained as hideous and harsh as ever, sticking out like a sore thumb in the Minecraft terrain. The worst part was that they were completely unable to be changed by texture packs, as the purple overlay was written straight into the code of the game.
Yet still, like the good fans that we are, we held out hope that the full release of Minecraft would finally bring a resolution to the swamp eyesore.
But now here we are, the day after the full release of Minecraft. And the swamps are still as ugly as they were the day the first 1.9 pre-release came out.
On behalf of each an every disappointed and disgruntled fan, I would like to present the people at Mojang with the following screenshots of the swamps as they appear in 1.0.0, for proof that our complaints are justified:
In light of this evidence, I would like to respectfully request that the people of Mojang make the improvement of swamps a priority for the next update. The following two changes are imperative:
1) Smoother transitions between the swamps and surrounding biomes
2) Swamp overlays that are NOT hardcoded, and can be changed by texture packs.
Sincerely, The Signed:
*click the button to see the list of signatories*
-Liquid Metal Slime
-Razor - Brony
-J Awesome Factor
-Wasabi of IP
-Curtis The Epic
-Teh Blue Arrow
If you agree with this letter of petition, please leave a comment with the phrase '/signed', and your name will be added to the list of supporters.
NEW! Send Jeb a tweet telling him to fix the swamps! Don't forget include a link to this thread!
Support this petition on getsatisfaction!
Support this petition on reddit!
Show your support for our cause! Paste one of these banners into your signature and spread the word:
- To post a comment, please login.