Does it work with Random Things' Fertilized Dirt? The seeds pops out whenever they tick'n'grow while in that soil.
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 7 months, and 4 days
Last active Sun, May, 8 2016 11:15:05
- 0 Followers
- 55 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Apr 18, 2016Shirkit posted a message on Magical Crops - Farm your resources! [3.2.0] Who stole my tiger? [Magical Crops 4 BETA download available]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 1, 2014It's past 500 downloads! Thanks everyone!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 21, 2014Well, I'd love to hear some further feedback =]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 7, 2014Are you sure you are running the latest Alpha 0.1.3 and not any of the previous one? I've already made integration with BuildCraft, ThermalExpansion, ComputerCraft and NEI all modules instead of dependencies. Should be working on 1.6.4Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 28, 2014Shirkit posted a message on [1.7.10] WorldStateCheckpoints - SSP world save points!Does it works in Multiplayer worlds?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Thanks for the awsome mod btw, been using it in all my SSP worlds!
Mar 12, 2014I'm thinking of adding auto-eject and auto-extract into them, but they would need to be balanced somehow. I don't want to allow things like pulling 1 stack per tick for free, since one of the things I like is tech progression.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Maybe adding support to TE/LP/BC to require their items (extractor pipe, extractor module, itemduct, pneumatic servo, autarthic gate, etc) if they are enabled, otherwise a simple piston/sticky piston if on vanilla.
Mar 9, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Rongmario
Not server compatible is it? TileEntitySpecialRenderer isn't suppose to be on server-side
Actually that's my mistake, I built it thinking on servers also (specially on them), I forgot to change that. I'm gonna fix it and release a new version. Thanks for the heads up.
Edit: I updated it. Thanks for the headsup @Rongmario !
Mar 6, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from MajhenriquBoss
This looks very good! I really like how you didnt use the vanilla GUI feel. Very useful
Thanks! I tried to keep it with the minimal amount of stuff, since it would have a lot of information on the screen to be read.
Mar 5, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from wideload
But, some friendly advice that you may want to take on board, it's up to you.
1) At no point (that I can see) do you state which Minecraft version is required for this mod. 1.6.4? 1.7.2? 1.7.5?
2) Your title. Square brackets are usually reserved for the Minecraft version number and round brackets are for the mod version number. I don't believe this is a rule, but it is a general guide that everyone follows, so that people know immediately what it means when they look at it. At the moment your only on 0.1.0, so it's nothing major, but you might want to consider changing it and stop future confusion.
Thanks for the heads up, I updated everything ^^
Mar 5, 2014One of the things I tried my best to do is some balancing around the information provided. I wanted to expand my RotaryCraft build I did, but wanted to know how much I could expand. It was an easy job (pictures from older version)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just needed to do the maths =]
Mar 4, 2014Lag issues no, I've tried to keep it as low as possible. Of course there's still room for upgrade, but unless you have more than 500 of these running, it shouldn't be a problem.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 4, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Automatic counting in Minecraft!
Have you ever tried to measure how fast is a farm producing crops?
Or how much materials is your mining system producing?
Or even how many items are being consumed by your contraption?
Item Counter is all about counting stuff. All you need to do is to place a buffer in between your item transportation
system and let it do the job for you. When you need to check the stats, simply click to see the stats of items/fluids/energy of that buffer!
Default interface view with absolute counting.
Fluid counting but displaying in transferred Units per Second.
There's also units per minute and per hour!
Also the average percentage distribution and sorting by name, ID or amount!
And all the options goes here.
Recipes are described below
- Setup your transportation system (can be ThermalExpansion, BuildCraft, LogisticsPipes, Applied Energistics) that you want to use.
- Make sure that the items you want to count are put in the counter.
- To do that, for example, export all the items that comes into your base to the buffer first, and from the buffer you sort the items out. You can even use hoppers!
- For example, you can place a counter between your farm and your storage area, and it will tell you the average production for that farm!
- Click to check the stats!
Item Transport Pipe showcase!
To all BuildCraft/Logistics Pipes users and lovers, there's two handy built-in pipes to help you setup your system! Simply place then in your network and it'll count everything that passes through it!
There goes the Buffered Energy Counter!
Redstone Flux is always easy to use, for both mod developer and players! This couldn't pass unnoticed, so there's out of the box integration with it!
Simply place a Buffered Energy Counter anywhere in the middle of your RF system to count the energy that passes through it! It won't slow down the system, I promise!
- NEI Support -
Although basic, it allows you to filter only the things you want to see, so that in those junction places that anything goes through, you can find exactly what you want to find!
All the CountCraft's blocks are peripherals and can be wrapped. There's a help command on them to briefly guide you on how the data is exported. You can do crazy builds with that info!
- Better Averages
- Based on last 2000 entries (stacks put in the buffer)
- Based on last 20 minutes
- Difference averages
- Instead of a block that counts the stuff, something that allows you to check how's your counting going, and check if you are making more things than you're using!
- (I'm thinking of instead writing a central block I'd set up a CC script to handle this and show in a monitor screen or in OpenMod's HUD glasses, and ship this script by default)
- Buildcraft MJ Integration
- I'll actually try to make it lossless if possible, since we're only counting stuff.
This is a MinecraftForge mod, thus it requires it to be installed. If you have a ModPack installed (like FTB), go to it's directory/minecraft and go to step 3!
- Download and install MinecraftForge http://files.minecraftforge.net/ (currently tested on Forge 965)
- Test if the client is working and Forge is hooked up to the Minecraft client.
- Download CountCraft (see section below) and place it inside '/mods/' folder, which is located inside the Minecraft running directory.
- The newest version can be found here: https://github.com/Shirkit/CountCraft/releases/download/0.1.3/CountCraft-0.1.3.jar
- You can download all the versions at this page: https://github.com/Shirkit/CountCraft/releases
- The mod is open source and it's released under the MIT license, meaning that you can ANYTHING you want with it, as long as you retain the original copyright.
- Feel free to submit Issues, Pull Requests, Comments on the code or help me translating it to other languages.
- I really need to get a better Model and Texture, but I just don't know how to do it. I wanted a totally different model+texture idea, but I can't figure out a way to do it. Right now, textures are only decorative, but that's not the whole plan!
- Questions should be kept to this topic. Issues/crashes/bugs should be reported here: https://github.com/Shirkit/CountCraft/issues
- GitHub page with the Source Code: https://github.com/Shirkit/CountCraft
- Translation project page: https://osnsvo7.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=22155
- MIT Liencese easy description: https://github.com/Shirkit/CountCraft/blob/master/LICENSE
Future chaneglog will be posted here.
Feb 19, 2014Shirkit posted a message on Magical Crops - Farm your resources! [3.2.0] Who stole my tiger? [Magical Crops 4 BETA download available]I'd like to report a few bugs:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- When you break the crops, with things like Sickles, sometimes they drop seeds with metadata, and that seems to indicate the growth of that crop.
- MFR Harvester will harvest also with metadata
- MFR Planter will plant the seeds with metadata, leading to being possible to plant a fully grown crop by placing that bugged seed in the Planter.
- When a fully grown (bugged) plant is planted by the Planter, if you break it by hand, it'll always drop excess seeds.
I bet this is all related to the relavent area to drop the items when the crops get destroyed, I guess if it's fixed there, then it would fix everywhere else.
Even more bugs:
- Force integration is on even when DartCraft is not enabled.
- Wither Crafting recipe for the Skull and Bottle o' Enchanting have conflict.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.