(for anyone who has trouble reading this)
Need help with forge
I want to install Tale of Kingdoms but it need's forge. And whenever I put forge on it tells me chickencore does not support 1.5.2 but I installed 1.5.2.does anyone know what is the problem. Here’s how I installed: 1 Installed forge 1.5.2 2 opened it. 3 open %appdata%. 4 opened bin. 5 opened Minecraft. 6 deleted META-INF in both files. 7 put the files in Minecraft forge into Minecraft. 8 opened Minecraft. And then it told me that chickencore does not support 1.5.2.What is wrong?
This is in the wrong topic first but i will help you
Here is a download to the recommended version of forge installed on 1.5.2
As for the mod watch a video and install it from that if you have any trouble send me a message with subject: Need help with forge
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 11 months, and 13 days
Last active Thu, May, 4 2017 04:00:53
- 0 Followers
- 81 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jan 3, 2013I am sure that there are other texture packs with cool glass textures but i wanted to keep the default texture pack. So i edited the defaults an enhanced the glass. I know there is some work needed but this is my first time editing textures.Posted in: Resource Packs
Glitch(working on fix soon)
Thank you for looking at this texture pack
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 17, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod adds three blocks that can store items just like a chest. But, barrels can only store one item type, but a lot of it. The quantity that is able to be stored varies by the type of barrel used.DownloadsPlease give this mod a if you like it!BlocksThis mod adds three blocks all storing different amounts of items.The most basic type, the Barrel can hold 64 stacks and is crafted as shown:
The second tier, called the Ender Barrel can hold 1028 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
The best barrel, called the Quantum Barrel holds 4096 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
- Note that these crafting recipes can be changed within the configuration file of the mod if you would like to change them.
- Capacities of barrels can also be configured there.
How to use BarrelsI made a video showing all the features of the mod:
How to installInstallation of any Minecraft mod is very easy. Instal the latest version of Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version and run the game once. A folder in your installation of the game sound appear that is called "mods". Insert the barrels mod into the folder run the game and enjoy. There is no need to change anything in the installation file in order to get the mod to work no matter how many mods you previously had installed.
- You can put items into a barrel by right-clicking with your hand. All the items (if the barrels is not full) will be put into the barrels only if the item in your hand is matching the item, in the barrel.
- You can take items out by left-clicking the barrel as if you were braking it. It will take out a stack at a time. If you want to take out individual items, you can sneak (default key is shift) and click the barrel.
- If you want to put all the items in your inventory into the barrel, you can double right-click on the barrel.
- If you want to upgrade a barrel (a barrel is nearing or is at capacity), you can double right-click a barrel with a barrel that is of a higher capacity. This will swap the barrel that is in your inventory with the one that is in your world without having to replace it having to re-sort all your items. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory or it won't work.
- Barrels work with hoppers and dropper and other mods that have inventory changing blocks just like they would with chests, but only accept one item. Note that by default items can only exit/enter by the top and bottom. This can be changed in the configuration option.
- If you don't like the plain look of a barrel, you can put a item frame on a barrel and it will take full advantage of it. By sneaking (default key is shift) and right clicking a item from an a side of a barrel, the item frame is going to snap onto the barrel and display whatever is in the barrel. If you want to take a item frame off the barrel, just place another item frame and both will pop of the barrel.
- if you want to fit as many items from the barrel into your inventory, click one empty slot, then switch to another one and click again.
- if you want to pull out a specific amount of items, sneak and hold left click, one at a time, items will flow into your inventory. Depressing left click stops the items.
- To post a comment, please login.