Honestly, I'm surprised, this looks really good! I was waiting for something like this, so I'll wait for it pretty hyped! at this rate this will turn into the next true full CTM ^.^ I wish you the best of lucks making this map, I'll play it for sure ^-^
- Registered Member
Member for 2 years, 9 months, and 15 days
Last active Sun, May, 9 2021 15:13:17
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Dec 11, 2019SaiberZeraKanzen7 posted a message on [CTM] Maps by GandalfLME - New CTM: "Cosmic Cinders" has been released!Posted in: Maps
Feb 21, 2019SaiberZeraKanzen7 posted a message on Mowzie's Mobs: Powerful overworld enemies and more! - Version 1.5.14: Down below and up above!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Bored of life I came up with a mob that I think would fit in the mod and that meets the characteristics of not being a giant animal, a mythological being or a "normal" enemy, the mob is called Dreiaugen (which means " three eyes "in German (Placeholder name)).
This mob would be similar to a salamander, but with three orange eyes, two additional pairs of legs, three pairs of wings and a tail that ends in a ball. To make it very special from the beginning I thought it should appear in the nether, specifically on the ceiling, this mob would walk under the nether's ceiling and have a size close to the Frostmaw. This mob would move at high speeds through the roof to position on top of the player, so far I have thought of four attacks (three of them are "mandatory", that is, they can be done anywhere in the nether):
1. Magma balls: it consists of the Dreiaugen opening the ball of its tail and shooting 3 guided magma balls with a medium speed, they would not do much damage.
2. Break: Consists of the Dreiaugen tightly squeezing its tail and hitting the ceiling hardly, causing fragments of netherrack falling quickly on top of the player, however this attack would not break the block that was hit by the Dreiaugen.
3. Abysmal look: The Dreiaugen would stare at the player for a moment, if the player does not place a block in front of him to avoid being watched by the Dreiaugen, he will be burned. (similar to guardians)
4. If there is a lava ocean nearby and the Dreiaugen has only half the life or less, it would use its wings to lower and absorb a little lava, to later return to the ceiling and shoot its tail with a large non-guided magma ball or a jet of lava.
To kill it you should shoot the center of the ball of its tail repeatedly when it is open.
For now that's all
Jan 5, 2019SaiberZeraKanzen7 posted a message on | Insane Hardcore Universe - Hope and Future | [Mini CTM] [Hardcore]Posted in: Maps
I was thinking that I had a lot of fun making "The Forbidden Library", so I'll probably do a sequel in the future. ("The Forbidden Library II" basically)
Dec 8, 2018SaiberZeraKanzen7 posted a message on | Insane Hardcore Universe - Hope and Future | [Mini CTM] [Hardcore]Posted in: Maps
"Insane Hardcore Universe - Hope and Future" is a series of insane difficulty Hardcore Mini CTM-Maps. There will be 50 maps in total, which will eventually come out. I have to emphasize that these are going to be my first CTM maps, so I ask that criticisms be smooth, I'm still starting, be gentle.
★★★★★★★★★★ [✵ Despair ✵]
NightParty Idol Concert (1/50)
Difficulty: ★★★★★★★★☆☆ [Diabolic]
Download: NightParty Idol Concert DL
Motorbike Roadway (2/50)
Difficulty: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ [Harder+]
Download: Motorbike Roadway DL
Neo World Program (3/50)
Difficulty: ★★★★★★★★★☆ [Nightmare]
Download: Neo World Program DL
Martial Arts Dojo (4/50)
Difficulty: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ [Insane]
Download: Martial Arts Dojo DL
The Forbidden Library (5/50)
Difficulty: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ [Evil]
Download: The Forbidden Library DL
Gambler's Desired Castle (6/50)
Difficulty: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ [Evil]
Download: Gambler's Desired Castle DL
Pure White Corporation (7/50)
Download: Coming Soon...
- To post a comment, please login.