Retro Lands is a Minecraft Survival server aimed at removing the bloat of modern servers and creating a community. Retro Lands is a project that is being custom coded to create an environment for a fun PVE experience which has the advantage of being able to rapidly update alongside new builds of Spigot and Paper. Retro Lands is being run fully as a passion project as a sister of RetroMC therefor will not have ranks, nor any paid advantage.
Server IP: play.retrolands.net
Website (Map Viewer): retrolands.net
- Custom /home command that allows a player to teleport home if they are within 1000 blocks and have full health.
- Custom /spawn command that allows teleportation on full health and being under 100 blocks away.
- Soft border: Players can travel past the 3k World Boarder but upon exiting health regeneration will not be possible without positions, and health will slowly be drained.
- Hard border: The maximum border is at 10k, but this will be extended over time alongside the soft border.
- Only 50% of players need to sleep for daytime.
- Phantoms have been fixed as so they only target players who have not slept in the last 3 days.
- PVE, No PVP
- No Hacking/Cheating
- No Griefing
- Be Respectful
Retro Lands is a sister server of RetroMC which has been running since 2014 on the Beta 1.7.3 version of the game.