More information and downloads can be found on my site:
Notice to all Bug Reports:
If you are using any version other than the latest, try the new version before posting your report!
Note that they all require DragonAPI and Minecraft Forge for the appropriate Minecraft version. If using MagicLauncher, add them as external mods.
The mods have config files that allow you to change Block and Item IDs, and to control various other aspects of their behavior.
One word of warning: Changing Block IDs of existing worlds is likely to cause lost blocks at best and world corruption at worst (ClassCastException crash).
If you would like to use DragonAPI to help simplify and expand development of your own mod(s), go right ahead; To allow me to control versions, however, you may not distribute the compiled DragonAPI, and instead must link to this thread. The only exception to this rule is prefabricated modpacks like FTB, which may distribute my mods as part of them after getting my permission.
- Private modpacks are for personal use only, and are never redistributed in any form.
- Semi-Private modpacks are those being used on a private (possibly whitelisted) server.
- Public modpacks are those being publicly distributed, either via ZIP, ATLauncher, Technic, FTB, or otherwise
Even if your pack is intended for a private server, if it is freely available to others, it is a public pack.
Public modpacks must obtain permission; semi-private ones do not need permission, but I do appreciate being notified. Private packs do not need either permission or notification.
If you are using the mod on a server, it is automatically part of a public or semi-private pack and is thus bound by the relevant terms. Using the pack on a LAN counts as a private pack as long as the world is restricted to one home/office/school network and is not publicly available.
If you are using my mods in a pack, you are still bound by the rules, even if the pack has already received permission. Use of FTB or other approved packs rather than coming to me directly is not a magic pass to suddenly violate the terms.
If you wish to include any of my mods in any public or semi-private modpack, you must follow the rules:
A list of approved packs is here:
What NOT to do:
(Unless you want to make an idiot of yourself)
If you are blatantly rude with me and/or act like I have some duty to obey your every command, or you make absolutely no effort to do any effort or thinking yourself, or if you just send me hate mail, you run the risk of your posts being archived and the essence of your argument being used as an example of things only said by people with entitlement problems or intelligence deficits.
- My GitHub issue tracker is the preferred means of support, but this thread and PMs are acceptable, as well as approaching me on the FTB teamspeak.
- Put the name of the mod you are trying to get help for prominently in your post. Do not expect me to work out which mod from "OMG I crashed help no logs cuz I hate pastebin".
- Make sure it is actually my mod that is crashing. I am going to be just as clueless as you are - and rather irritated - if you give me something like "NullPointerException at some_derpy_coder.600_new_ores_mod.block_ore_47.doStuff()" or a bunch of vanilla code because your server admin set half the configs wrong.
- Check your versions. Using incompatible versions and complaining about crashes is grounds for ridicule.
- Read the FAQ first. If your question is answered there and you still post your question, the best you can hope for is my ignoring you. If I do answer, you will not like the nature of the response.
- Read the first and last few pages of the thread. The same results as not reading the FAQ apply here.
- Be polite. If you act with hostility ("YOUR MOD IS SUCH A FAILURE IT CORRUPTED MY WORLD AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!1!"), if I respond at all, it will be to make an example of you.
- Similarly, impatience will not be rewarded. Pestering me to update to newer Minecraft versions or complaining about it not being updated to the latest version, or posting a bug and expecting a hotfix overnight will be rewarded with either silence or criticism.
- Try to understand the mod before posting "this doesn't work"-type alleged bugs. Failing to understand the operation of a machine then claiming it is bugged only makes you look foolish.
- Similarly, before you suggest new features to mods, check if something like that already exists. If you ask "oh oh oh you know what would be cool? storing power/camouflage blocks/potions made from crystals/etc", you will simply be given a picture/description of the existing feature.
- If you or someone else suggests something, and I reject the idea, do not try to pressure me into agreeing. Not only does that make you seem overly entitled and come across as callous, but it will only convince me not to accept the idea. Do not keep asking about it every three days, either.
If you have a crash log, read through it before posting. I will do nothing but mock crashlogs that look something like these:
"RotaryCraft was not installed correctly: CONFLICT: ID 1028 is already occupied by RailCraft.blockRail when adding Reika.RotaryCraft.Blocks.BlockEngine. Check your IDs and change them if possible. This is NOT a mod bug. Do not post it to the mod website."
"RotaryCraft was not installed correctly: Error: Loading Cannot Continue. RotaryCraft requires DragonAPI!"
And if you do post a bug and I fix it, do not reply with "well where is my fixed upload then" 20 minutes later. If you do I will call you on it.
Mods and Downloads:
Information and downloads for my mods has been moved to my own website.
Terms and Conditions:
If you like any of these mods or want to help me develop them, feel free to use my Patreon or the links below. Every little bit helps me be able to keep working. Trust me, balancing this many mods with Engineering is not easy.
Wall of Fame:
Massive thanks to the users who took the time and money to donate. Your support is greatly appreciated.
- AnotherDeadBard: $25.00
- Zerotheliger: $50.00
- MarkyRedstone: $35.00
- EverRunes: $75.00
- sys64738: $25.00
- hyper1on: $25.00
- Darkholme: $10.00
- william kirk: $10.00
- Tyler Rudie: $10.00
- Mortvana: $7.50
- goreacraft: $10.00
- Scooterdanny: $30.00
- sophieguerette: $10.00
- Sibmer: $50.00
- Hezmana: $10.00
- Seiryn: $10.00
- Josh Ricker: $20.00
- Karapol: $25.00
- RiComikka: $15.00
- Demosthenex: $50.00