the mod is awesome but 1 problem its kinda hard and annoying exploring with your army. they are pretty slow so most of the time i am waiting for them. can i suggest making them like the wolves, if they are on follow and if they get to far they should teleports to you or have a item that teleports them to you :D.
or you could do something similar to mount and blade. there like with you run into a battle or just need them you press like a button and the men that are set to follow will teleport to you
sorry bad English <3
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 11 months, and 8 days
Last active Sat, Jul, 20 2013 23:28:46
- 0 Followers
- 31 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Dec 12, 2011River Tower Defense,Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
where you must protect your diamond from hordes of evil mobs!
THE ALPHA VERSION IS NOW OBSOLETE ! Download it here anyways : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ez0v2cspuayqqs4
THE BETA VERSION IS NOW OUT! BUG FIXED, SPAWNING OPTIMIZED ! Download here : http://www.mediafire.com/?quty4d3brf7t743
Also, the official video is currently published on my youtube channel :
When I say "Tower defense in minecraft" I don't mean putting 3 snow golems behind fences, and smiling
like a baboon while watching 3 zombies get hit by the golems.
I am talking about a real TD, with everything it needs :
- A working shop that detects multiple items and lets you buy items for different costs
- Unlockable abilities
- Unlockable towers
- 6 different tower types
- Cooldowns & Cooldown reductions
- Epic environment
- Multiple waves with increasing difficulty
- An FPS-like feel that lets you kill mobs in addition to the towers
If this isn't enough for you, then it's because you haven't seen the redstone powering it so far...
I intent this to make a LOT of noise, and will put the world for download once done, so talk about it!
========== UPDATE! ==========
1. The shop is now done, with only the non-objects buyable items (unlockable abilities, areas) left to wire.
2. Some tests have been done on the spawning system
3. Goal has been more or less set (see the chest that appeared on the overview).
4. Types of towers have been set. Check bottom of the page for the list.
This last picture show the shop system's redstone circuits, even though only 50% or even less can be seen
on it. The pink wool is the buying system, the dark green wool is the reset circuit.
The command panel is now done, as seen below.
December 19th Update :
I am now finally working on the display. It will be simple but effective.
- To post a comment, please login.