- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 7 months, and 5 days
Last active Wed, May, 25 2016 04:38:23
- 0 Followers
- 256 Total Posts
- 10 Thanks
Jan 13, 2013RedCometZaku posted a message on [1.5.2 All Mods] [SSP/LAN] Mob Talker & Cute Mob Models! Achievements! DEVELOPMENT ENDED.Thanks bro, this mod was a lot of fun and I got some good laughs out of it. I appreciate you updating it.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 14, 2012RedCometZaku posted a message on [1.12.2] AliensVsPredator (Alien Covenant, The Predator, Prometheus)I would love to see 'synthetics' like Bishop from ALIEN added to the mod. It would be cool if you could build them and they would follow you around, defending you from hostile mobs. Also, when a facehugger latches on to you it would be cool if a chest burster would pop out like 2 minutes later and there was some kind of short animation for it. Great work so far!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 18, 2012RedCometZaku posted a message on [MC 1.12.x] Minecraft Comes Alive v6.0.0 (MILLIONS OF PLAYERS!)Well, however long it takes to update the mod, I'll be just as glad to play it!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jan 7, 2012WildBamaBoy posted a message on [MC 1.12.x] Minecraft Comes Alive v6.0.0 (MILLIONS OF PLAYERS!)Posted in: Minecraft ModsOverview | Download | FAQ | How to Play | Recipes | Changelogs | Update Progress | Bug Tracker | Repository | Special Thanks
-Updated to 6.0.0-beta for Minecraft 1.12.2 on June 1st 2019-
So long, Minecraft Forums! With its upcoming closure, we're announcing the MCA Community Discord! Join today: https://discord.gg/T5xQ8E2
Looking to support development? Earn some cool perks on Patreon:
Latest News (6/1/2019)Although the forums will soon be in read-only mode, we wanted to let those still following this thread know that....
We're back! MCA has been updated to 6.0.0-beta. This version has been written from the ground up to be more robust and compatible with multiplayer and other mods. Check it out and continue the discussion post-forums here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/minecraft-comes-alive-mca
Say goodbye to those ugly and boring squidward-nosed villagers! Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) aims to give Minecraft's villagers an expanded use within the game by transforming them into humans.
Follow/subscribe to @SheWolfDeadly for MCA updates, and awesomeness in general!
Comprehensive Install/Gameplay Review by IDEDonline
Developer Let's Play Below by SheWolfDeadly
- No more terrible villager sounds! "Hrrh?", you might ask? Villagers are now human, have names, speak to you, and can be male or female.
- You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more!
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you'll be able to marry a villager.
- Once you're married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you.
- Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
Note: MCA connects to a remote server to check for updates and also send us crash reports.
- There's no loss of original Minecraft functionality. MCA villagers can be traded with, and any modded villagers are not overwritten with MCA villagers.
You can also download MCA and RadixCore via CurseForge. CurseForge may not always have the latest versions of MCA.
If you don't see the links to CurseForge just above, there may be issues with the downloads at the moment. Use other download button.
Unfortunately there's always the chance of running into a bug while playing MCA. You have five options when reporting a bug.
Do nothing - That's right. If your game crashes while you are playing, you don't have to tell us. We will automatically be notified and your crash report will be sent to us. If you never make it into the game, though, we won't receive that, so let us know you are having that sort of issue!
Post on this forum page - Myself or mezzodrinker will likely respond within a few hours. If you receive no response, post again. If you have a crash report, please surround it with spoiler tags so that the forum can be kept nice and tidy.
Create an issue on GitHub - This requires a GitHub account, which is free. We usually respond within a few minutes. You will also be automatically notified when the issue is fixed. Please include your Minecraft version and MCA version. Go to our Issue Tracker to create an issue.
Send a private message - You can send your question or bug report via private message to me here on the forums. While I may not respond, all private messages are read.
Support MCA by pasting one of these banners into your signature! We'd gladly accept any more that are made.
Current logo by RicardoEsteves
Logo by NeonXperience
Logo by ChimneySwift11
MCA is licensed with the MCA Minecraft Mod license, previously GPL v3. This license is available here. It is simple to understand, but here it is in bullet-point form.
- You can create monetized YouTube videos showcasing this mod.
- You can re-distribute MCA at will on your website, however you can only distribute this mod through our adf.ly links. Do not use your own links or mirrors.
- You can use MCA in a modpack, however you must provide credit to us and link to this forum page or our website.
- Your modpack must not generate revenue of any kind. Exceptions apply.
- You must not modify MCA's source code, file structure, binaries, or assets.
- Troubleshooting is your responsibility if you create a modpack and MCA fails to work correctly.
- Source code is made available for educational purposes only, with the exception of the MCA API.
- MCA, its source code, and byte code cannot be modified, recompiled, or redistributed for public use except by the maintainer of the repository.
- We reserve the right to incorporate private modifications of MCA into the public version, with adequate credit provided.
- Any modification of this mod’s code, binaries, or assets is strictly forbidden from public distribution.
- Texture packs and resource packs are welcomed and encouraged, but may only contain the modified textures and/or sounds. You cannot distribute a copy of this mod with the texture/resource pack already installed.
- This mod, its assets, code, and binaries are released into the public domain when it is said to have reached its end-of-life as described in the license.
Many awesome people have made MCA what it is today. You are all properly credited on the Special Thanks page on our website.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.