Hey, this was pretty fun!
- Puns o' plenty
- Good length: not too short but not gonna take up your whole day
- Nice concept, minimalistic style isn't distracting
- Separate colored rooms give natural checkpoints!
- The difficulty's a little all over the place. For instance, the ladder and fence sections in green/lime are way harder than the cyan/blue sections after. The cake parkour was (sorry, not sorry) a cakewalk and it came right after a hard level with a mix of previous elements.
- Most of the challenge comes from straight-on 4 block jumps. I would have liked to see more tricky jumps, around obstacles or similar.
- A little bit more scenery wouldn't have gone amiss. If the map were any longer, the plain decor would really be an issue. It's not major, but something to look at is nice.
There are a few small technical mistakes too:
- The map loads with the player in creative mode, in the black section of the course. Might want to fix that -- though I do suggest leaving cheats enabled in case people start to rage.
- There's some wall missing in the dark gray section.
- There's no ladder back to the start if you fall in the black section.
tl;dr: Fun, not too long, really solid for a first map!