Quote from Frog81
I like bats. They're useful with adventure maps and add to the atmosphere.
I think bats have just become one of those cool things to hate now. It's like a meme to hate them now.
Feel free to say that in NEI's thread, but posting that here just seems wrong, like you're hoping to start a flame war.Quote from Baked_Applez
Umm... NEI has way more features, better interface, and overall is a better mod (please don't hurt me Marglyph)
Quote from GateFox...When you try to use the Shift key in other games to avoid falling from high places. (Guilty big-time!)
What a friendly way to start a topic. You, sir, are the peak of kindness and politeness. Here, have a cookie. And by cookie, I mean a rock.Quote from Music_Wulf
What are you, hard at hearing? I said, what is Minecraft to you?
Know what you mean about kid moderators.Quote from Ignazo
I hate griefers, kids who cheats, and kids moderators on servers don't know how to do all the work.
Millénaire forums for more in-depth discussions than here:
Millénaire 7.0 open beta! Millénaire 7.0 introduces two great new features: a reworked Norman culture and the construction of a massive, end-game marvel: Notre Dame of the New World! Head to the beta page for all the details and the download link.
Millénaire 6.2 for Minecraft 1.12 available!
Millénaire is now officially updated to 1.12.2. Download the new version on www.millenaire.org!
Millénaire is a single- and multi-player mod for Minecraft. It aims to fill the "emptyness" of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Arab, Estonian, Norwegian, Ukrainian (more coming!)
Download Millénaire on Millenaire.org.
Want to know more first? Check the overview.
For more information, including a FAQ, known compatibility with other mods, and common install issues, you can check the Millénaire Wiki:
Millénaire Library of user-created content to extend the mod:
Millénaire forum for more in-depth discussions:
Come across small villages while exploring, such as this Norman settlement...
Millénaire review by CGzCinema showing the mod's main features
... or this Japanese one, centred on a rice paddy.
6.2.10 - 08/09/2019
- It is now possible to donate goods to villages for a big reputation boost
- Added two new advancements, Amateur Architect and Medieval Metropolis
- The keys for the Millénaire menu, the village list and the escort toggle are now set using the standard Millénaire UI
- Players' data is now linked to UUID not player name, enabling players to change their player name without losing their Millénaire progress
- Added two new commands, one to teleport players to a village and one to change a player's reputation with a village
- Fixed a bug where Millénaire stairs and slabs would have display issues when smooth lighting was off
- Fixed a bug where paths could be built over mud bricks
- Fixed a bug where the number of nights spent by a merchant in a village would reset when reloading the world
- Fixed a bug where sub-buildings would appear on the village map, hiding the main building
- Fixed a bug where middle-clicking a full path block in creative would give you a path slab
- Fixed a bug in the handling of Byzantine textures
- Content Creation improvements:
-- New format for buildings' text data, much easier to read than the old one
For older releases, check the wiki page: Millénaire Updates
Or discover a mysterious Mayan pyramid, abandoned in the jungle. (Texture pack: Soartex FanVer with Millénaire HD blocks)
Check the FAQ page on the Millénaire wiki: http://millenaire.or...ki/Category:FAQ
- MinerMiah for the Mayan culture (including skins)
- Minepower for the Japanese culture
- Rasseru for the updates to the Japanese culture
- Ticlon for the Byzantine culture and some of the lone buildings
- SMP for all the Indian skins. Great and fast job! Check also his texture pack that includes a full reskinning of Minecraft itself, Millénaire, and many other mods as well!
- johnlmonkey, Razulra, cubex3 and TheDoctorMouse for skins
- Nandonalt and karahan : some buildings
- joeyjam: icons for the Norman armour
- minami26: graphics for the Norman armour and icons for the Norman tools
- The MCP team, without whose work I would not have attempted this mod
- The #risucraft and #mcp-modding channels, and specifically _303, ZeuX and ProfMobius, for saving me a lot of time with timely help
- MineColony and Builders, for inspiration and useful examples of modding Minecraft
Listen to the villagers discussing their job, life or simply the weather.
Making new cultures
Since Millénaire 1.4, the bulk of a new culture can be made without code (not just buildings and village types like before, but new NPCs as well). As such I'm interested in player-made cultures to integrate in the main game, provided they fit the general theme of Millénaire of "real" cultures from around the 11th century. Players interested in producing one for Millénaire should PM-me about it. If we agree on the idea, I'll provide support in the form of help on how to mod Millénaire and in the form of whatever new code might be needed (for new items, blocks or good productions), though likely not with the buildings and NPCs themselves. I reserve the right to change anything I might not like in a culture I'm shipping with the mod itself, but in practice I intend to leave as much of a free hand as possible to culture designers.Contribution welcome, it helps make Millénaire a rich game!
See what they are doing and what they need in the villages' centres.
- There is a lot of content to fill up in the Millénaire Wiki, feel free to help: http://millenaire.org/wiki/
- Female and children sounds
- It would be very useful if people who have been playing for a while could post detailed accounts of how they play Millénaire, what they like/don't like, what their goals are when playing, etc. I need more comprehensive feedback, not just small reactions to individual features.
- New lone buildings: the more different kind of lone buildings (or variations of the same kind), the better. People wanting to do lone buildings in the same style as the existing ones are welcomed. You can post your creation in the thread, preferably with a screenshot. I'll add those I think fit in Millénaire.
Trade with them, to help their villages grow and gain unique blocks, foods and items.
Downloads are available from millenaire.org.
Thread for posters to discuss custom building plans in: http://www.minecraft...f=1039&t=253387
Wiki page with adapted texture packs: http://millenaire.or...i/Texture_Packs
Feel like paying me a cider? . Otherwise, I'm always looking for more SugarSync referrals (similar to DropBox but more generous free quotas). Note that you have to install the app, not just sign-in online, for me to get a quota bump.
See their villages develop in prosperous communities...
For more information, help, known bugs, etc., check the new Millénaire Wiki: http://millenaire.org/wiki/. Feel free to contribute!
...or massive fortresses surrounded by desert.
But be wary in your travels, for hostile bandits and soldiers can be waiting deep in the woods!
Encourage villages to trade with one another, or push them to war and see their men battling while the women and children
And when the pull of adventure becomes too strong, seek out the mysterious Sadhu in the forest to start a great quest on the origins of the world.
Who knows, you might even come across the mysterious Panthéon, the massive structure where the contributors and donors to Millénaire are immortalised.
Note to modpack makers: Millénaire can be freely added to modpacks provided you credit me and provide a pro-eminent link to millenaire.org.
Signatures by minami26 - now with dynamic version info:
This mod is Copyright (2011) and is my intellectual property. Only minecraftforum.net is allowed to host any of my material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Descriptions or other content on the mod (for example, reviews) are allowed as long as the download links provided point to this thread or to the Millénaire Wiki. Works derived from this mod in any significant way, for instance by re-using the mod's source code, are forbidden without written permission.
A question. Does this work with migrated accounts? I put my email and password in and got hit with this error.
*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.3.4 *** LCP: ;bin/jinput.jar;bin/lwjgl.jar;bin/lwjgl_util.jar;C:\Users\Dell-XPS\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar McVersion: not found MainClass: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(SourceFile:188)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31153928/AnyCraftLogo.png [url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?showtopic=302629"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31153928/AnyCraftLogo.png[/img][/url][/center] [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31153928/AnyCraftLogo.png[/img]