Made By ROFLCopter64bit
What is Obsidian?
Spash screen: The obsidian block spins. (^-^)
Main Screen: Console output on the left, and see who's logged in on the right. With lots of other things inbetween.
Property Editor: It even edits the amount of RAM! What more could you want?
Now, awesomeness aside, lets get to the details.
- [1.0] Server Starting and Stopping
- [1.0] Server Property Editing
- [1.0] Server Output Reading
- [1.0] Server Input Sending
- [1.0.1] Bugfix regarding the properties screen.
- [1.1] Another bugfix regarding the properties screen.
- [1.1] Hamachi Support
- [1.1] Ability to backup server
- [1.2] Ability to use Bukkit
- [1.2] World Import Feature
- [1.2.1] Fixed Vanilla downloading instead of Bukkit
- [1.2.1] Ability to use custom server .jar
- [1.3] GUI Update
- More that I forgot.
[1.1] Ability to Backup Server (and that other button working) [1.2] Ability to use Bukkit [1.2] World Import Feature [3.0B] Revamp the Program
More Features on the main screen
If you do send a bug report, it won't have any use, since I doubt I would work on this again.
Earlier than [2.0B]
To report bugs, I'll be nice. You can post your bugs here, but make sure it hasn't already been answered and it's in a spoiler section.
Bug Reporting Checklist:
- Error Details (if possible)
- A description of the error if details can't be acquired.
- A screenshot of the error (if possible).
- What you did before the error to make it happen.
I made it simple for you! If the program critically crashes, then a message box tells you what folder to send to the developer, aka me. You can send it here, but if it crashes without the message box, report it in the same manner in the "Earlier than [2.0B]" section.
"java.exe" process doesn't terminate after closing window, causing problems when you start another. Solution: End the "java.exe" process in task manager. Prevention: Make sure you turn the server off before you close the window.Probably fixed in the beta.
- Lots of not working things in [3.0B]. It is a beta, after all. Never going to be addressed to.
This project is dead. Since there is very very little usage or demand for this program, I've stopped work on this because no one seems to want to acknowledge it's existence. But, if you're so stubborn that you still want to download it, you can always download it from here.
I can has donations?
If you want to donate to me for all my hard work on this program which I have invested many many hours into, view this webpage to give me something I want.
Icons - Mark James