ROFL's Mod Installer [1.3]
The Simplest Damn Mod Installer Ever™
Spending hours and writing 5000 lines of code has gotten me this far.
Now I can spread the joys to all of you!If you are having trouble comprehending the awesomeness of this program, this image might help/hinder you.At this point, you would be asking "Wow, this program is so awesome! But why is it so simple?"Well, this is where I incorporate the 3-step plan!1. Click the add button.2. Select mod (repeat 1 & 2 until desired)3. Hit that merge button! (Or server button if you are installing for a server)Note: Mod's have to be selected in order, eg. Modloader, then Forge, then whatever you want.See? Isn't that simple? Why am I still surprised? Because it takes about 5 seconds to install, and another 0.5 for each mod! Isn't that amazing?Notes for mod makersTo make your pictures and description visible, put a picture called "picture.png" in the root directory of your zip file, and the same for descriptions except it is called "info.txt".PluginsImplemented, but broken! Will be fixed in a future version!Features:
- [1.0] Awesome Interface!
- [1.0] Super User-Friendly Interface!
- [1.0] Ultra Fast Installation!
- [1.0] Other features that I can't think of / forgot!
- [1.1] Pretty Pictures and Descriptive Descriptions!
- [1.2] Automatic Updates!!!!
- [1.3] Ability to apply updates to servers
Awesome Pictures! [1.1] Awesome Descriptions! [1.1] Automatic Updates [1.2]
- Fixed Plugins! (Source for plugins and program included!)
- Version doesn't appear in options.
- Error Number (if possible)
- Error Details (if possible)
- A description of the error if details can't be acquired.
- A screenshot of the error (if possible).
- What you did before the error to make it happen.
I need replies to help improve this program!! If you want more features in this program, then you need to contribute at the bottom!
Finally, the download!
You can download it from here!
If that link doesn't work, pm me and I will send you an alternate link!
Now, for other stuff!
Suggestions or other things (Not bug reports!!)
Post below, I will consider implementing them, only if I want to. You could help, say, motivate me. Or, maybe buy me a gift, or butter me up. DLC and TF2 items would be nice, too. [/forceddonations]
Credits for stuff I didn't put labor, sweat, tears and love into:Icons - Mark James
This person for ionic.zip.dll