The resource pack is called oCd http://resourcepack.net/ocd-resource-pack/
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 4 months, and 4 days
Last active Sun, Apr, 28 2019 00:14:12
- 2 Followers
- 1,331 Total Posts
- 403 Thanks
May 25, 2016Posted in: Suggestions
I don't think that would work, unless you put something into the Hopper, in which it goes into the Dispenser instead. Hoppers are made to collect and carry items, not take them.
Nonetheless this is a pretty interesting suggestion with some potential, so long as it's balanced.
Wut? Hoppers are, in fact, made to take things out of containers lmao. This would be simple to set up and it makes far more sense than Hoppers collecting milk.
Oct 20, 2015Posted in: Server Recruitment
Minecraft name: TheRook_
How many servers have you built for?: None specifically, but I do enjoy building
Describe your MC experience: Not entirely sure what you want here, I have been playing for 5 or 6 years and am great at redstone and well above average at building.
Oct 20, 2015PopuliMinistrum posted a message on **[NEW MAP] Villrow SMP ~ Vanilla 1.8 Survival Server ~ No YT Required ~ (16+)**Posted in: PC Servers
1. Age 19
2. Your Skype Joman591
3. Your Country [or] Province [or] State [and] Timezone US, CST
4. Do you have a working microphone? (not required to have one) Yes
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft for? 5 or 6 years
6. What youtubers do you watch, if any? Primarily ethoslab, CaptainSparklez, and BDoubleO
7. Why do you want to join Villrow? I love playing vanilla survival but it is so much more fun with other people.
Oct 20, 2015PopuliMinistrum posted a message on 100% Vanilla 1.8.8 SMP Survival Server Worth Checking Out (Half World SMP) (I Need People To Join)Minecraft Username TheRook_Posted in: PC Servers
If You Have One YouTube Channel URL I do have one, but I have yet to start making videos for it
If You Have One How Many Subscribers See above
How Long Have You Played Minecraft 5 or 6 years
Your Time Zone CST
Country United States
Have You Ever Been Ban on a server I have, but I'm not entirely sure if you would count it.
If So Why I was helping someone set up his server, I setup all of the plugins and built the map and then he decided he wanted to take credit for it all so he banned me and did so.
Why Do You Want To Join Because I love playing vanilla survival but it is less fun without people to play it with.
Additional Information You Want To Add Not in particular
Oct 19, 2015Posted in: Creative Mode
1) This is a recreation of one of your walls where window placement stands out quite a bit:
The issue with this sort of window placement is it makes the wall visually lopsided to the left side. Building is an art and you always want to have balance when you are creating any sort of art, and this lopsided-ness creates a visual imbalance when someone looks at it.
Now, looking at a real house:
You can see that they add in many windows and try to keep a visual balance with them, most of the time this will be a symmetrical balance, but an asymmetrical balance could also work if you can make your walls more interesting, but with the design as is, I have come up with two window solutions that would preserve the visual balance of the wall:
Now that is not to say that this is the only way you can have windows, here is an example of asymmetrical balance on one of my buildings:
As you can see, even though the windows are not symmetrically placed, I used extra details on the walls to create a balance between the extra details and windows, resulting in an asymmetrical balance to form.
2) The picture I posted above is also a good example of this, but here is an example using the same palette as your walls:
This is the same wall used before with the larger centered window, I added columns going up on either side of the wall and on either side of the window and filled in the three sections with some basic detail using only the palette the wall already used. Doing this made the wall much more visual interesting for anyone that happens to look at it.
4) Here are some pictures giving you an idea of what I mean when I talk about defined rooms separated by proper walls (not the best interior decorator, this is mostly just for showing the layout):
As you can see, every room is well defined and different, with hallways connecting them together, this gives your house more of a logical flow on the inside and is generally how houses in real life are planned.
I hope that was enough detail, if there is anything more you want feel free to ask.
Oct 19, 2015Posted in: Creative Mode
Assuming you are looking for actual criticism on it, here is my take:
1) You need to work on your architecture, the outside is basically just a flat wall with windows placed at seemingly random places, in general you want window placements to be logical and look nice from the outside and design the interior around their placements, as that gives you the best possible look from both inside and out as far as windows are concerned.
2) The walls outside could use a lot of love, they are made of only 1 or 2 blocks and in most places are just flat sheer and boring, you also have ladders illogically placed on some windows but not others, begging the question of their purpose there (if decoration, why only those windows?).
3) Great job on the roof and flower beds, loved them both.
4) The inside could benefit from better defined rooms that are separated by walls, most houses don't have 99% of their rooms out in the open such as this, doing so can give the house a much better atmosphere inside and look more planned.
These are the main points I noticed, I have a job interview soon so I can't go into much more detail, but if you'd like I can make a followup post after explaining the points in much more detail and adding in pictures of what I mean.
Sep 26, 2015PopuliMinistrum posted a message on BRAND NEW SERVER -Land Of Volenrude- Apply Via Thread/ Kik Message !Posted in: Minecraft Realms
I would be happy, happy, happy to join this server, my ign is TheRook_
Sep 26, 2015Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
Alright, I misunderstood your OP. What you will want to do is before you clear players of their scores of those items is run
/scoreboard players operation <player> Total += <player> <item objective>
And that will add the score they got for picking up the items to the Total objective before you clear them.
Sep 28, 2014Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Nonsense. As buyers of a product, we don't have to adjust our criticism on the basis of how hard it is to make a product. If my car breaks, I am within my rights to complain even if I have not the SLIGHTEST idea on how to fix a car. I paid for it, after all.
You wrote "I want you to go write several thousand lines of code that perform advanced light calculations, then get back to me when you finish that part of the update, much less everything else they added" --- so you are "challenging" someone to do an impossible task unless that person is a professional coder, which the average user of MC is not.
If you are now backtracking on that position, then you're a coward. But either way, to only allow coders who can "write several thousand lines of code" to have an opinion when code breaks is nonsense.
And, as I said, if you don't like people criticizing other people, then feel free to go create a race of beings that don't criticize each other. Good luck with that.
Okay, well I see I will get no intelligent responses from you anytime soon, merely bad reading comprehension skills, and a needlessly rude attitude. Just like the majority of these forums, I am done here
Sep 27, 2014Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
It's hilarious when people post "let's see you do it..." as an argument against, um... arguing.
So none of us are allowed to have an opinion about anything unless we are technically superior to the people who made it? So I can't complain at a restaurant if I get bad service, unless I ACTUALLY OWN ANOTHER RESTAURANT?
So all the movie reviewers in the world are invalid unless they OWN A FILM STUDIO?
Well based on that logic, why don't you go CREATE AN ENTIRE HUMAN RACE and then you can complain about this one.
That is not why I said that at all. I challenged him in that way not to say he couldn't do it, but to put into perspective the size of that task. I love you people with no reading comprehension skills. He is allowed to have an opinion, I just want it to be one in perspective.
- To post a comment, please login.