- Registered Member
Member for 10 years and 8 days
Last active Tue, Apr, 2 2013 04:39:00
- 0 Followers
- 128 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Jul 8, 2011Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Arkhangels
Whats up Poonflippy!
Tired of living in a large city :laugh.gif:
Don't worry I'm just kidding.
Good luck with your project! :smile.gif:
(I don't have time now even for minehattan, imagine other's pass it ons)
Aww, that sucks! I really did love Minehatten. I'm currently using it as a base of operations on an SMP server that I play on :smile.gif:
You really shouldn't give it up, It's really good.
srry but can i play this on multiplayer?
You may download the map and host it on an SMP server, yes. If that's what you mean. (Please elaborate a little bit more.)
Jul 7, 2011Sorry for bumping this but one rule I forgot to add.Posted in: Survival Mode
PLEASE DO NOT USE MEGAUPLOAD
Others who are not in the U.S. cannot download things from this website. Thanks.
I would also like to remind you that your creations should stay limited to the mountain.
So whoever built the wooden floaty island... thing, I'll leave that there but in future can you build in the mountains? (It is good, though.)
Save is open for taking!
Jul 6, 2011Yes, another pass it on. Deal with it.Posted in: Survival Mode
This pass it on revolves around the idea of a mountain home I have built. I built it specially for this pass it on, and it is entirely independent. (Except for a minecart going from another house to the mountain home.)
This is one of my main save files, so if it is griefed I will take it very seriously and you will not be allowed to take the save.
1. You may NOT take any resources from the house on the coast. This includes cannibalizing the house for wood or pistons.
2. You may NOT take any resources from the chests in the house on the coast.
3. You are allowed to make any alterations to the mountain home, as long as it looks good and follows the style.
4. No cheating or griefing. (Obviously)
5. If you want to create another building on the mountain top, that is fine and it may be a style of your choosing, but it must be connected to the mountain home. (E.g fence it all in or create a path to the other home.)
6. NO MODS OR MODDED ITEMS.
7. This is a legitimate save file. Any hacked in items or creations will be deleted and your save file will become void.
8.You may keep the save for a maximum of 2.5 hours. Any longer and your save becomes void, and it is free to be taken by someone else.
9. You may use the Nether portal outside the main house.
IF YOU WISH TO TAKE THE SAVE, PLEASE WRITE "Taken" OR A VARIATION OF THE SORT
Pictures of the mountain home
The normal home which you start in. (No stealing!)
The minecart ride to the mountain home.
The mountain home.
Here it is!
Jun 8, 2011I'm considering taking the save again. IMO we should have large highways leading out from the bridges into residential sections. Residential sections would consist of one house design, copied and pasted multiple times. (E.g the suburbs) The suburbs would lead out to a flat land, with designated farms, small towns and other things. In between the towns and farms, there would be large manors of our own design, which we all own. Our 'Country homes'.Posted in: Maps
Jun 5, 2011Posted in: MapsQuote from UFlapjack
That is basically what I was suggesting about the financial district, maybe I didn't phrase it very clearly. If we want a general residential district (I as thinking it would be in the suburban/commercial district) we'd need more space so maybe that could be where the runway is now? The airport/military base would then have to be further from the city (no bad thing).
That's what I was thinking. We could have a major 'Suburban' area around the city, which gradually breaks off into smaller towns. (Think of the Hamptons compared to New York)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.