- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 11 months, and 15 days
Last active Wed, Jan, 28 2015 02:49:45
- 0 Followers
- 54 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Jul 20, 2013Posted in: DiscussionQuote from Epicshay16
I'm in the specified chunk on my world, I dug it out 15x15x3 (something like that) and I lit the place up like a Christmas tree with torches on the ground. I dug a little tunnel away from it so that the slimes could spawn, maybe 30 blocks or so, and LO AND BEHOLD... they didn't spawn
Wait, did you say you lit up the area you wanted them to spawn in...? O.o
Jul 20, 2013Obviously Pies4Evah (a former friend of TMGGAMER) runs a cracked server and uses it to steal passwords and hack premium accounts. They are no longer friends & TMG is trying to be the hero & warn people about it...Posted in: Discussion
Jul 20, 20133 abandoned mines stacked on each other, a natural 6-high cactus, 1 spider jockey, a pig spawning in the air (immediately fell to its death), an exposed mineshaft in a ravine, 3 surface spawners, 2 zombie spawners side-by-side, 4 desert wells... I think that's allPosted in: Discussion
Jul 19, 2013PieLittlePony posted a message on We have to defend ourselves against babies? Why Jeb? It doesn't make sense.Someone has an opinion, let's all shoot them down! *sarcasm, peoples!*Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
I wasn't too keen on killing baby zombies either, the first time one approached me I stood there wondering if it would burn and just looking at it... then it killed me, and it didn't give back my enchanted armour when I re-spawned and finally managed to kill it (I keep underestimating their hit box) Now I don't care, I've adapted to the fact that it's a new enemy & I'm fine with killing them... some people might not be ok with that, just chill and let the guy have his say.
Jul 19, 2013I don't see why it needs to be a regular payment either. Why not charge a once-off payment for the privilege of using the new service?Posted in: MCPE: Recent & Upcoming PE Updates
(I'm sure I remember localised Bluetooth and/or wifi multiplayer being an option [or at least mentioned as a possible update in pervious versions...] I wish it would go back to that)
Jul 15, 2013PieLittlePony posted a message on Since when is minecraft a constant onslaught of zombies?As someone who prefers to build & explore rather than seek out mobs to kill, it does feel a bit unfair. I used to be able to put the difficulty up occasionally if I felt like a challenge, now I just have stick to normal and hide indoors (if I can get back in time) and then I can't sleep because the hordes are too close! I do like the update, but the baby zombies are a bit much. I come outside during the day & get at least 3 aggro babies race over & beat me to death (and they don't give your stuff back when you kill them, unlike other mobs...) yes, there are ways to defend yourself & I've had to be more careful, so the update has served its purpose, but I'd still like to make hordes optional & let the babies burn!Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Jul 15, 2013PieLittlePony posted a message on Since when is minecraft a constant onslaught of zombies?Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from n00bdragon
You want a zombie apocolypse? Please for the love of Pete make that an option.
Zombie Apocalypse Mode... I like it! Maybe it could be an unlockable option after you defeat the ender dragon in hardcore...? Anyway, awesome suggestion!
Has anyone else had problems with super-fast baby zombies being immune to sunlight?? I hope that's not a feature too...
Jul 15, 20131. I don't want a separate horse saddle, it's just over complicatedPosted in: Discussion
2. Iron and leather are reasonably easy to get, but so are a lot of resources... and most of them have a recipe, however basic it might be. Who says recipes can't be more complicated? Why not craft a bridle and saddle separately then combine them to make it usable?
3. I'd rather explore than trade, but I don't mind paying for one. If I've got enough resources, it's a good option. Note: villager trades aren't infinite and you need to find a villager who has saddles to trade in the first place (most villagers I encounter just deal with meat, wheat and emeralds in various combinations of the three).
4. I want saddles removed from dungeons, especially if a recipe is implemented. I'd prefer one diamond, a few more gold ingots, a complete block of iron etc. (not all at once!)... something that feels like a bit more of a reward for the effort. Saddles feel like a common item, not a prize! I love exploring, but I'd make a bigger effort to fight my way through a dungeon if I thought I'd get something special out of it.
5. I agree, one saddle type IS enough.
6. Also a point I agree on, but I'm not that into servers. They're always over-crowded and some of them lag to the point that I just give up... so I can't really say if it's a fair long-term option for them.
I guess I'm kind of divided on this argument - if you go out looking for saddles, they're everywhere! but I'd rather craft them INSTEAD of finding them (with trade still being an option)
Jul 15, 2013Things I just don't want:Posted in: Future Updates
1) Guns (They have potential to be implemented in a useful, fun way but then where's the challenge? Unless they're made to be difficult to craft & have weak/limited use, it's too overpowered... but then nobody wants a weak weapon so it would defeat the purpose)
2) Electrical appliances (I just think they don't have a place in vanilla Minecraft...)
3) More transport (Horses are super fast & jump fences, Boats for fast water travel, mine carts for everything else... why do we need more transport options when all our needs are already covered? and before anyone says it, riding flying mobs would be frustrating & very buggy trying to control up/down/left/right/back/forward in an effective way)
4) Hostile aquatic mobs (I'd love to see some new aquatic animals, I just don't want them to kill me every time I jump into a river)
5) Hostile environments (It's hard enough without the terrain trying to kill me too... especially since the new update, hordes are ruining my life!)
I've got no problem with people modding their own game to include that stuff, I just don't want it to be a permanent part of mine
Jul 10, 2013I'd like to see them try having separate options for different dimensions, kind of like choosing flat worlds, etc. on PC. When you make a new world in PE, you should be able to select classic, nether or end and maybe have a way to share resources between worlds (although it's unlikely that would happen)Posted in: MCPE: Suggestions
Jul 10, 2013I agree that it should be LIKE the pc version, but it also needs to have differences or there would be no point owning both. I actually don't mind that not everything is the same that being said, I'd still love to see caves, wolves and endermen in mc:pe at some point in the future. Even with the limitations of small devices, there's a lot they can still do to enhance the game. Just look at how far it's come already!Posted in: MCPE: Suggestions
- To post a comment, please login.