If you just keep walking forwards, it's almost impossible for a ghast to hit you. Also by simply standing still. The only time they're a threat is when you're making a bridge, or fighting other mobs.
I would love if they could aim farther down, more so at your feet.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 2 months, and 7 days
Last active Fri, Dec, 13 2013 21:27:51
- 1 Follower
- 2,207 Total Posts
- 442 Thanks
Jun 4, 2013Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from aranamor
That's Peter's Cross anyway. In Christian mythology, he requested to be crucified upside down because he didn't feel worthy of dying in the same way Jesus did. Learn your own lore, mate.
An upside down cross can be used as an anti-religious symbol. Also an upside down cross with the arms broken downwards to form sort of what looks like the inside of a peace symbol.
It is randomly generated and has no meaning what so ever. There's no code to spawn crosses.
Jun 1, 2013That's not exactly how version numbering goes, going from 1.x to 2.x mean there's a major overhaul. They will most likely go from 1.9 to 1.10, unless they plan on adding something big that would majorly change the game.Posted in: Discussion
Just wanted to let you know...
May 28, 2013Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from Boba_Fett_Link
Your hunger bar is constantly decreasing, whether you are doing something or standing still. Doing things just make it decrease faster.
Your hunger will only decrease while doing actions such as walking, mining, fighting etc. At least for updates before this one.
May 25, 2013Posted in: DiscussionQuote from danthonywalker
I don't understand by what you mean by "selecting" an item. Click on an item it is selected, it pops up, and you can move it. Same as its always been, unless you mean a different definition by selecting.
He means that you actually pick up the item when your mouse button is released, instead of when you first click. I just checked though, and you pick up the stack as soon as you click, even if you click and hold... unless it was changed in the latest snapshot, which I'm on.
May 24, 2013Phycozz posted a message on So 13w19a has a crafting table icon in place of a grass blockIt's generally being assumed it's for snapshots. Sort like they're still "crafting" it.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
May 24, 2013Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from Puredarkness
How did you do that?!
NBT AttributeModifier tags on items.
Generally only to be messed with if you know how NBT tags work, and such,
May 24, 2013It's a bug, you move the same speed walking and running. The only thing that changes is your FOV zooms out. Speed potions also do nothing right now.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Source: It's not hard to tell it's not a feature.
I'm guessing they messed up some code while implementing the AtrributesModifiers system.
May 14, 2013Just to get inventory shortcuts out of the way:Posted in: Discussion
• While holding a stack of items, hold left click while dragging to distribute the stack among every slot you drag over. Good for making furnaces, tools, item frames etc. in bulk.
• Hold right click while holding a stack of items to place one item in each slot you drag over
• Double click an item to combine all other stacks of the same item into one stack of possible.
• While you are holding an item, shift + double left click another item to move all other items of the same type to the other open inventory. (eg.) hold a block of cobble and shift + double click a stack of cobble in you inventory, and all cobble stacks will move into the chest if one is open.
• Hover over an item and press keys 1-9 to move it into that hotbar slot
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.