- Registered Member
Member for 11 years and 9 days
Last active Fri, Sep, 25 2015 17:11:24
- 1 Follower
- 355 Total Posts
- 16 Thanks
Jul 17, 2014You need to provide more information about the mod idea. What's your idea? How large is it? Do you already have a team? Who do you need to do what?Posted in: Mods Discussion
Please try to make your posts more descriptive and in the right area next time.
Oct 31, 2013Pepman256 posted a message on AdvanceTime Mod - Change Time, Day Length, and CalendarThis needs to be more popular. It's freaking brilliant.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 22, 2013Pepman256 posted a message on AdvanceTime Mod - Change Time, Day Length, and CalendarThis is really cool.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 19, 2013Pepman256 posted a message on Custom Zombies/Adventure Maps [New maps coming soon Town, The Lost Budder, and Restricted]Few things wrong here.Posted in: Maps
1. No pictures.
2. Worst description ever.
3. You have 2 posts.
All this makes this look very bad on your part. I suggest you fix all this then try again.
- To post a comment, please login.
Apr 8, 2011sp614x posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod adds support for HD textures and a lot of options for better looks and performance.
Doubling the FPS is common.
Get the Magic Launcher for easy mod installation, compatibility checking and more.
Donate to OptiFine and receive the OptiFine cape as a sign of your awesomeness.
The cape is visible to everyone using OptiFine. Thank you for being awsome.
Get all OptiFine versions here: optifine.net
- FPS boost (examples) - doubling the FPS is common - decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay
- Support for HD Textures (info) - HD textures and HD fonts (MCPatcher not needed) - custom terrain and item textures - animated terrain and item textures - custom HD Font character widths - custom colors - custom block color palettes - custom lighting - unlimited texture size
- Support for Shaders (info) - based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Dynamic Lights - allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them. It is similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod
- Variable Render Distance (example) - from Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps - sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance
- Configurable Smooth Lighting (examples) - from 1% - smooth lighting without shadows - to 100% - smooth lighting with full shadows
- Performance: VSync Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay
- Smart Advanced OpenGL - more efficient, less artifacts - Fast - faster, some artifacts still visible - Fancy - slower, avoids visual artifacts
- Fog control - Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF - Fog start: Near, Far
- Mipmaps (examples) - Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details - Mipmap level - OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max - Mipmap type - Nearest, Linear
- Anisotropic Filtering (examples) - Restores details in mipmapped textures - AF level - OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Antialiasing (examples) - Smooths jagged lines and sharp color transitions - AA level - OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Better Grass Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain
- Clear Water (examples) Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater
- Custom Sky (info) Use custom textures for the day and night skies. Multiple layers, blending options, time configuration.
- Random Mobs Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack
- Connected Textures (examples) Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.
- Natural Textures (examples, idea) Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.
- Faster Math Uses smaller lookup table which fits better in the L1 CPU cache
- FPS control - Smooth FPS - stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers (examples) - Smooth Input - fixes stuck keys, slow input and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities
- Chunk Loading Control - Load Far - loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching - Preloaded Chunks - defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded - Chunk Updates per Frame - allows for faster world loading - Dynamic Updates - loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still
- Configurable Details - Clouds - Default, Fast, Fancy - Cloud Height - from 0% to 100% - Trees - Default, Fast, Fancy - Grass - Default, Fast, Fancy - Water - Default, Fast, Fancy - Rain and Snow - Default, Fast, Fancy - Sky - ON, OFF - Stars - ON, OFF - Sun & Moon - ON, OFF - Depth Fog - ON, OFF - Weather - ON, OFF - Swamp Colors - ON, OFF - Smooth Biomes - ON, OFF - Custom Fonts - ON, OFF - Custom Colors - ON, OFF - Show Capes - ON, OFF (supports HD capes)
- Configurable animations - Water Animated - OFF, Dynamic, ON - Lava Animated - OFF, Dynamic, ON - Fire Animated - OFF, ON - Portal Animated - OFF, ON - Redstone Animated - OFF, ON - Explosion Animated - OFF, ON - Flame Animated - OFF, ON - Smoke Animated - OFF, ON - Void Particles - OFF, ON - Water Particles - OFF, ON - Rain Splash - OFF, ON - Portal Particles - OFF, ON - Dripping Water/Lava - OFF, ON - Terrain Animated - OFF, ON - Items Animated - OFF, ON
- Fast Texturepack Switching Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world
- Fullscreen Resolution Configurable fullscreen resolution
- Debug - Fast Debug Info - removes lagometer from debug screen - Debug Profiler - removes profiler from debug screen
- Time Control Default, Day Only or Night Only - works in only in Creative mode
- Autosave - Configurable Autosave interval - A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death
Even Older VersionsEven older versions of OptiFine are available in the OptiFine history.
If you have previously used MCPatcher for HD Textures, HD Fonts or Better Grass (important)Follow these steps to prevent a possible "Black Screen" problem when installing OptiFine:
1. Temporarily revert back to the Default Texture Pack.
2. Uninstall the HD Textures, HD Fonts, and Better Grass mods from the MCPatcher. These functions are included in OptiFine.
3. Set Graphics to Fancy
4. Install OptiFine and test with the Default Texture Pack to make sure everything is working.
5. Select your previous texture pack and graphics settings
6. Run Minecraft and enjoy
Compatibility with other modsWhen installing OptiFine together with other mods always make sure to install OptiFine last. The only exception are mods which are designed to be installed after OptiFine and say so in their install instructions.
If you need ModLoader: Install OptiFine AFTER ModLoader.
If you need Forge: Install OptiFine AFTER Forge.
MCPatcher is NOT needed for HD textures, HD fonts and BetterGrass, they are included in OptiFine. Install OptiFine without MCPatcher's HD features for best performance.
If you need DynamicLights (ModLoader edition): Install OptiFine AFTER DynamicLights.
Compatible with: ModLoader, Forge, SinglePlayerCommands, TooManyItems, PlasticCraft, CJB's Modpack, Zan's Minimap, Rei's Minimap, DynamicLights, GLSL Shaders 2, LittleBlocks and many other.
Not compatible with: CCTV, The Aether.
For Minecraft 1.6.2 and newerA. Simple (for OptiFine 1.6.2_C4 and newer)
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file and the OptiFine installer should start
- Click "Install" and OptiFine will be installed in the official Minecraft launcher with its own profile "OptiFine"
- Start the official launcher and play
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file and the OptiFine installer should start
- Click "Extract" and save the OptiFine MOD file
- Start Magic Launcher
- Click "Setup"
- Select Environment "1.6.2"
- Click "Add" -> select the OptiFine MOD file
- Click "OK"
- Login and play
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
- Go in subfolder "Versions"
- Rename the folder "1.6.2" to "1.6.2_OptiFine"
- Go in the subfolder "1.6.2_OptiFine"
- Rename "1.6.2.jar" to "1.6.2_OptiFine.jar"
- Rename "1.6.2.json" to "1.6.2_OptiFine.json"
- Open the file "1.6.2_OptiFine.json" with a text editor and replace "id":"1.6.2" with "id":"1.6.2_OptiFine" and save the file
- Copy the files from the OptiFine ZIP file in "1.6.2_OptiFine.jar" as usual (you can use the 1.5.2 instructions for this) and remove the META-INF folder from "1.6.2_OptiFine.jar".
- Start the official launcher
- Click "Edit Profile" - Select "Use version:" -> "release 1.6.2_OptiFine"
- Click "Save Profile"
- Click "Play" or "Login" to start the game. If only "Play Offline" is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Installation for Minecraft 1.6.2 with Forge
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Use the Forge installer to install Forge
- Use the official launcher to start once Minecraft with the Forge profile.
- Start Magic Launcher
- Click "Setup"
- Select Environment "Forge9.10.X.Y"
- Click "Add" -> select the OptiFine ZIP file
- Click "Advanced"
- In the field "Parameters" add "-Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true"
- Click "OK"
- Login and play
B. Simple (for OptiFine 1.6.2_C4 and newer)
- Put the OptiFine JAR file in the Forge "mods" folder
- Start Minecraft and Forge should automatically load OptiFine
B. Complex (not working for Forge #780 and #781)
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Use the Forge installer to install Forge
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
- Go in subfolder "Versions"
- Go in subfolder "Forge9.10.X.Y"
- Copy the files from the OptiFine ZIP file to "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar" as usual (you can use the 1.5.2 instructions for this) and remove the META-INF folder from "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar".
- Start the official launcher
- Select profile "Forge"
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Select the checkbox "JVM Arguments" and in the field next to it add "-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true"
- Click "Save Profile"
- Click "Play" or "Login" to start the game. If only "Play Offline" is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
For Minecraft up to 1.5.2If possible start with a clean minecraft.jar and check the mod compatibility section above.
A. Easy Installation
1. Download and start the Magic Launcher
2. Click Setup, click Add, select the downloaded zip file
3. Click OK, login and play Minecraft
B. Manual Installation
1. Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, it's in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin
2. Create a backup of minecraft.jar
3. Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)
4. Delete the META-INF folder.
5. Copy (drag and drop) the .class files from the downloaded zip file into the jar file, replacing previous files.
6. Run Minecraft and test!
1. Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Mac, it's in /Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin
2. Create a backup of minecraft.jar
3. Rename minecraft.jar to minecraft.zip and double-click it to extract the contents
4. Rename the resulting folder to minecraft.jar and open it
5. Copy the .class files from the downloaded zip into the minecraft.jar folder, replacing previous files
6. Run Minecraft and test!
Please test and report back, include CPU, GPU and FPS before/after. Feedback is always welcome.
CopyrightThe mod OptiFine is Copyright © 2013 by sp614x and the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited and a violation of copyright.
Dec 31, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
As of 2016, I have moved on from the minecraft modding community and left the maintenance of my mods in the capable hands of covers1624 with whom I have regular contact. Thankyou for all your support over the years.
All mods require Code Chicken Lib. As of 1.10 it is no longer auto downloaded so you'll need to download it below (or from curse) too
As of 1.8, Not Enough Items is now an add-on to the Just Enough Items mod and therefore requires JEI to be installed.
Code Chicken Core is part of Code Chicken Lib as of 1.11
You are welcome to include any of my mods in modpacks as long as you provide credit. My name and a link to this page is fine.
Go for it!
If you hate adf.ly, feel free to throw $5 in the donate button and put your email address in the comments, and I'll mail you a direct link whenever I update a mod. Otherwise I think you'll find that 5 seconds of your time isn't that much
I have spent hundreds of hours working on these mods. I loved every bit but if you'd like to show your appreciation for my effort and time spent creating these mods. Please donate. If you'd like a little note like sponsored by... or want me to prioritise a certain feature you are more then welcome to include a short message with your donation.
Old PostDownloads and InstallationIn case you missed it DOWNLOAD MY MODS HERE
CodeChickenCore requires MinecraftForge. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/
WR-CBE requires ForgeMulitpart, an opensource library for having multiple things in the one block space. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/
CodeChickenCore will automatically download a dependancy, CodeChickenLib, into your mods folder. Do not get spooked out.
All mods require CodeChickenCore.
All mods go in the mods folder.For Mod DevelopersAll of my mods have source avaliable on either BitBucket https://bitbucket.org/ChickenBones or GitHub https://github.com/Chicken-Bones
Throwing CodeChickenCore (obfuscated or dev) into the /jars/mods folder of your mcp environment will enable you to throw any other obfuscated mod into your mods folder and play with it in your dev environment.
Yes this means you can test your mods with NEI in mcp just by throwing NEI and CCC into your mods folder.
Developing with my mods is now even easier. Simply download the dev package, put it in /jars/mods and link it in eclipse or whatever IDE you use. For recompilation, just put all the dev versions in /mcp/lib as well.CodeChickenCoreThis is just a library of classes that all my mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of my mods.
Just throw this in the mods folder.
CodeChickenLib Formerly known as CodeChickenCore-Public, CodeChickenLib is a simple java library of utilities that I believe may be of use for other modders
The following public release contains some libraries that I believe may be of use to other modders.
It currently contains the following:
- Model library cable of importing obj files
- 3D transformation library
- Flexible and simple packet system
- Colour helper classes
- A few other misc helper functions
All source code in this package is provided to any modder under the following conditions.
1. The modder notifies me the first time they decide to use any code from this package in their mod.
2. All classes that are used must retain their original name and be MOVED to a DIFFERENT package containing "codechicken"
3. The modder may use as many or as few classes from this package and modify them as heavily as they wish.
4. Credit is displayed that the public can see. (You may or may not wish to include my name in your mcmod.info file)
Just move the classes you want to another package and include them in your mod, there will be no conficts or dependance on CCC if you put them in another package.
Other CodeChickenCore sources are released under the same conditions as above with the following exception: They need not retain their original names, and may be incorporated, in any modified partial form into your own classes. If they do retain their original names however, they must be repackaged so there are no conflicts.
If you want to make a mod that simply includes my version of CodeChickenCore as a dependancy (and don't want to package sources into your mod). Go ahead! There are no conditions on dependancies.
Common Pitfalls My model renders like this: http://puu.sh/29Da9
Different 3D modelling programs export with different coordinate systems. Minecraft uses a another strange one. Commonly try passing a new YZSwap() to the coordinate system parameter of the object loader.Not Enough Items (NEI)Overview
NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don't want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
VideosA good mod spotlight highlighting most features of the mod by Direwolf20.
A very well done spotlight by MinecraftScorpian. It's the most up to date showcasing 1.4
A nice mod review by piedudeaus
Another mod Spotlight by Phobic Bus with information on how to install.
A third mod Spotlight by iPodmail. Please note that this does not REQUIRE CodeChickenLoader.
Differences\EnhancementsNow you're probably thinking, I've seen TMI before, what a ripoff. What makes this one so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Detailed Information Recipe View
Recipe view contains 2 functions, Recipes and Usage. Pressing the recipe key (default R) or usage key (default U) while hovering over any item will take you into this mode. Once in recipe view clicking will bring up recipes and right clicking will show usages. The back recipe key (default BACKSPACE) can be used to go back to the last recipe and the Esc or Inventory key is used to exit.
Recipe view shows you all the ways to craft that item, be it with a Crafting Bench, Furnace, Brewing Stand or another custom crafting inventory (Eg Alloy Furnace from RP2).
Unlike Craft Guide when a recipe can be made using multiple types of the same item (Eg the different colours of wool or the different types of wood), the ingredients will cycle through the available subtypes. So the wool will change colour.
Usage mode shows you all the recipes that contain that Item.
And it shows shapeless recipes too.
The ? button will appear when the type of recipe matches the container you currently have opened. Eg. If you show shaped recipies while using a workbench.
Clicking on this button will return you to the main inventory wher you will see highlighted overlays in the slots prompting you of which items to put where.
Item Search Box
The Item Search Box is the black bordered rectangle at the bottom. Only items that contain the text in the Item Search field will be shown in the Item Pane. The search box must be clicked on to start typing. Right clicking on the search box will clear it instantly. It is not case sensitive. Any search terms will be saved and loaded when you restart minecraft.
The search box also supports wildcards * (any string of characters) and ? (any one character) as well as the complicated java.regex pattern matcher. As an example Bl?ck shows names containing Black and Block. Also ^Block would show items starting with block such as Block Breaker and block$ would show items ending with block such as noteblock or diamond block.
The Item Subsets button is a dropdown menu containing many different grouped sets of items. Clicking on a set will show all the items it contains and right clicking will hide them all. Double clicking on a set will show only the items in that set.
Mods can use the API to generate their own tag sets.
Shift clicking on a set will type @setname into the search bar which will make the Item Pane show only items in that set.
If you rightclick on the Item Subsets button the buttons for saving subsets will appear. These function identically to the normal save states, renaming, save\load\delete, but they will save and load the items you have hidden and shown.
You can also add your own sets using the config file located in ".minecraft\config\NEISubsSet"
By pressing the enchantment key (default X) you can bring up the enchantment selector gui. It allows you to put an item in the slot and select the enchantments and level that could be applied from an enchantment table. The level can go up to a maximum of X. Clicking on an enchantment toggles it on and off. (To prevent unnice bugs)The normal multiple enchantment conflict rules apply so you can't have fortune and silk touch together etc. Unfortunately due to space limitations some names have had to be shortened, Projectile to Proj, Protection to Protect, Bane of Arthropods to Arthropods. Enchantment names will only be shortened if there is not enough space. Eg Protection will be shortened to Protect if you set level 8 because VIII takes up a bit of space.
The trash can button functions in 4 ways. All operations apply both to your personal inventory and any inventory you may have opened (Eg a chest).
1. Click on it while holding an item it will delete the item you are holding.
2. Hold SHIFT while clicking on it with an item in your hand and it will delete all the items of that type in your inventory.
3. Hold SHIFT while clicking on it will clear your inventory.
4. Just clicking normally will toggle Trash Mode
When trash mode is enabled any item you click on will be deleted. Holding SHIFT and clicking on any item will delete all items of that type.
Clicking on the C button will toggle creative mode. This is self-explanatory. Simply change from creative to survival and back again. Note that on SMP servers this will change only you into creative mode and not the entire server.
Again another self-explanatory button, if it's raining right now this button will be enabled activated. Clicking it will change the rain to on or off.
The last of the toggle buttons. When magnet mode is enabled any items within a reasonable distance will pick themselves up and fly towards you. Items wont be attracted if they can't fit in your inventory though.
The 4 buttons with the sun and moon are time set buttons. They will set the time to Dawn, Noon, Dusk and Midnight when clicked. These will only advance time forward to not break machines relying on world time. So if you click the day button multiple times it will keep advancing the days.
The heart button will heal the player, fill the hunger bar and stop them burning if on fire.
There are 7 save states capable of saving your entire inventory and armour to disk. Right clicking on a state will let you rename it. The x Button appears next to loaded states will clear them. Save states are a global feature that can be transferred between worlds and even servers.
This is just the regular MC Style options configuration. It allows you to edit various settings and especially Key Bindings.
The first Button Toggles wether NEI is Enabled or not. If it's not enabled you wont be able to see anything except the options Button. The enabled state is separated for SMP and SSP.
The Cheat Mode button toggles between Cheat Mode and Recipe Mode. Recipe mode is for playing legit and just using the recipe book component. The save states and cheat buttons will disappear and the Item panel will not spawn items into your inventory.
Extra Cheats sets wether the Create, Rain, Magnet, Time and Heal buttons are to be shown.
Button Style switches between the default Minecraft Button Style obtained from your texture pack and the old school black box TMI style (showcased below)
Item IDs toggles whether to show the ID of the item in the tool tip. This will work for all items in your inventory as well as the panel.
This option will cycle between Shown, Auto and Hidden. Auto will show ID's only when NEI itself is shown and enabled.
This has the added use of showing you exactly how much damage a tool has sustainer. Eg the Sapphire Pickaxe below has taken 6 damage.
Save states merely sets weather or not to show the save states, self-explanitory.
If Item drops are disabled any EntityItems in the world will be deleted. So mining a block or dropping an item will give you nothing. Someone said they must have it for lag removal so I added it.
The KeyBindings all do what they say. Click on them and then press the key you want to change it to.
NEI makes all types of mob spawners obtainable in your inventory and place able. Any custom mobs you may have will also be assigned a spawner. The spawner item will show the entity inside of it just like the block. Hostile mobs will have Red names and Passive mobs Blue names. The bug in SMP where all mob spawners show pigs has also been fixed. Any users who have NEI installed (even if they are not Ops) on a server with NEI will be shown the correct mob.
Various Inv Tweaks
Ctrl clicking on any item in your inventory will give you more of it, just as if you clicked on it in the Item Pane. If you pick up an item and hold shift while placing it in a container then all items of that type you have in your inventory will also be put in alongside the placed item. Useful for transferring all your cobblestone to a chest in one go.
Everything that you can do in SSP can be done in SMP if the server has NEI installed. If not then NEI can still spawn items using the give command if you are an OP. Most of the features are only enabled for OPs.
There are many options in NEI that can be configured in "config\NEI.cfg". Note that most of these are editable in the options menu.
A configuration file will be generated in config\NEIServer.cfg containing various confiutation options for servers. The config file comments explain the functions. In short it allows you to assign certain functions to be used only by certain players. So you can select who can use OP enchantments etc. There is also a banned blocks section, any blocks that are banned wont show in a user's item panel. Bedrock is banned by default so connected users can't spawn bedrock, (unless you specify their name).
Extended API There is an extended API built in to NEI to allow mods to integrate properly. This is demonstrated with the RedPower module that provides Alloy Furnace recipes and RedPower specific subsets.
I am aware that there are many different crafting inventories out there. BTW's anvil, IC2 has a bunch etc. However I only use the Alloy Furnace from RedPower. Therefore I welcome modders who want to make small modules like the RedPower one for various other mods.
The source package should help guide modders through. NEI uses a modloader like config loading system. Simply call your configuration class NEI****Config.class and implement IConfigureNEI and package it with your mods. Any calls to NEI should be made from this class or subclasses. Your mod must not directly call any NEI functions or classes as that will make it dependant on NEI to function. Simply include the config and classes with your mod and it will be activated only if NEI is installed.
NEI RedPower ModuleDue to Eloraam's kindness she has permitted this small module that will add features to NEI from RedPower. It will add the RedPower dropdown tags you see in the screen shots, Show all types of microblocks and redwires and add the Alloy Furnace recipe handler. Install it if you have RedPower.
Installation and PluginsSame as the rest of my mods, place the jar in the mods folder.
An install video is in the spoiler below.[media][/media]
Mistaqur has plugins for Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry, Railcraft and an IC2 fix at https://bitbucket.org/mistaqur/nei_plugins/wiki/Home
Credits Inspired by TooManyItems and Recipe Book.
Many friendly and supportive Beta Testers.Ender StorageOverview
EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions). Currently there are two types of storage, EnderChest and EnderPouch.
EnderChests are a stationary type of EnderStorage. You can use dye on the wool pads on top of the chest to alter its color code. As an alternative, you can craft an EnderChest with three dyes to change the color code as well. EnderChests work as any other chest for the purposes of blocks that manipulate chests contents. This makes EnderChests an ideal way to transport items over vast distances in an instant.
EnderPouches are a mobile type of EnderStorage. You can use an EnderPouch on any EnderChest to change the pouch color code to match that of the chest. EnderPouches access the same inventory as their EnderChest counterparts, allowing easy access to your base resources right from your inventory.
As of 1.2, Using a diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest will move it to a seperate network for the player that used the diamond. This allows each player to have acceess to all 4096 frequencies without conflicting in SMP.
VideosMod Spotlight by Direwolf20
[media][/media]Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition (WR-CBE)Overview
In its simplest this is a mod that allows you to transmit your redstone state wirelessly. Even if you dont use redstone this mod could still be for you. Found an awesome landscape you'd like to mark, a cool cave to explore, or keep losing your way from base to base? Ever wished that compass pointed somewhere else or there was a way to mark things on a map. Well now there is. With the wireless addons component of this mod you can use wireless signals for navigation.
The signals are synchronised in a dimension called the Redstone Ether or REther. This dimension has no physical form and purely stores signals. It can be accessed by combining the Interdimensional properties of Obsidian, Glowstone and EnderPearls from the OverWorld, Nether and Ender with redstone to enter the RedstoneEther. There are 5000 different frequencies storing independent state, name and colour. Due to the dimensional nature of the REther signals sent in the nether will translate into the OverWorld and vice versa.
Differences from the original modNow you're probably thinking, I've seen a mod like this before. What makes this one so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Advanced GUI
- Triangulator vector based
- No GUI to use remote just hold right click. Remotes also set frequencies
- Fancier block models integrated with RedPower Logic
- Sniffer fades out and shows frequency with mouse over
- Frequency Naming
- Coloured Frequencies
- Wireless Map
- Addons for SMP
- SMP frequency permissions and Private Sniffer
- Interdimensional Ether
VideosA nice mod spotlight by Direwolf20.
A mod spotlight by pcmaster highlighting a few more of the applications of WR-CBE.
Detailed Information CoreGUI
As you can see the gui has had some serious advancements.
Yes the simple gui is still there
A frequency in the REther can be made to resonate at a speed equivalent to the wavelength of a certain wavelength of light. You may set the colour of a frequency in the advanced gui by pressing the Phase Shift Button. The colour is a purely aesthetic effect used by the addons for identification in inventory or on the map. The slot above the Phase Shift button will cycle through the items in your inventory. By default the colours are the dyes and redstone is the resetter. Black and white cannot be used. If RedPower is installed the colour setters are the different coloured lumar and white is reset. Note: Colours are purely for easy identification on the addons. They provide no technical properties.
The much requested feature to assign names to frequencies is here. It's fairly intuitive, just look at the screenshot above.
The transmitter is simple. Power it with redstone and it will broadcast to all receivers on that frequency.
A receiver will power connected devices if there are any transmitters currently active on its frequency.
There is a fairly complicated permissions system in place for SMP management.
The /freq command can be used to manipulate various cofigurations. Use /freq help to learn what they are and how to use them.
It is advised that the Private Sniffer from the addons module is used for managing private frequencies, as this does not require the player to be an OP.
Frequencies are split into three ranges; public (0-1000), shared (1001-5000) and OP managed.
Public frequencies are there for anyone to do whatever they want with.
Shared frequencies are like public frequencies, however use of the private command a frequency can be locked to just one player.
These ranges can be changed through the freq set and get commands. Also the freq jam/open commands and the freq scan command can be used to allocate ranges of freqs specifically to certain players.
Anyone who doesn't have permission to access a freq will be shown a greyed out square on their sniffer. They will be unable to set any device to that frequency. However they can still use devices set by other players.
What more can I say, Epic huh.
The Wireless Bolt is generated by jammers and REP's. The bolt will "jam" any devices nearby preventing them from working. Transmitters will stop transmitting, receivers will stop receiving and any devices a player is carrying will no longer work. Dont worry the effect lasts for a limited time period. For some reason cognitive processing causes a detectable effect in the Redstone Ether and a the bolt will also seek out nearby mobs and players dealing damage in the process. Fortunately more intense cognitive abilities provides some resistance to the effect, so players wont take as much of a blow as that sheep over there. Wreak havoc on your fellow player's wireless contraptions or make a visually entertaining mob trap.
For those who are intirested, L-Systems.
The remote is a handheld transmitter operated by holding right mouse. The frequency change GUI is opened by right-clicking while sneaking. If a remote is used on a wireless tile it will change the frequency of the tile to that of the remote, useful for setting the frequencies of multiple devices quickly.
The triangulator is essentially a wireless compass. It will point to the nearest transmitter on the frequency its on. The frequency change GUI is opened by right-clicking while sneaking. If there are no active transmitters in this dimension or you are using a remote at the same time the triangulator wont know where to point.
For the techy guys the triangulator doesnt actually point to the nearest transmitter, rather it adds all transmitters on the frequency based on their distance to the player in the ration 1/d therefore if you have 3 transmitters 20 blocks east and 1 transmitter 10 blocks west it will point east. So if you want to confuse someone using a transmitter to mark their way home put 5 somewhere nearby.
The sniffer is a device that can detect which frequencies are on and show them to you. Incidentally It will also show you which ones you dont have access to in SMP.
The private sniffer is an upgraded version of the normal sniffer. It has main purpose in SMP where you can click on a frequency that is shared to make it private. Private freqs will show as green.
The wireless map is pretty self-explanatory. Any transmitters on any frequency will show as beacons on the map, even if they are not visible from the sky.
There is a green beacon in the desert, an orange beacon in the forest and three red beacons near the center. And yes I'm in a plane.
While it would be great to simply make your old maps wireless, problems with the map system make that near impossible. I may make a cartographer mod for copying maps and setting different scales.
The wireless tracker is a throwable device that will stick to entities and transmit a signal. Use Sneak+Right Click to set the freq and then throw it. You can then use the map/sniffer/triangulator to track down your target at any time.
These guys will even stay stuck to players through portals and between logouts. However if an entity is 'unloaded' or a player is logged out the tracker will dissapear until the entity returns.
Trackers can be removed from an entity by pulling them off with a sticky piston or by melting the adhesive with fire. Once the tracker is no longer sticky it will spin like an item and can be picked up. Note that the tracker will quickly cool down and revert to it's normal sticky state.
The Redstone Ether Pulse or REP is essentially the redstone version of an EMP. It is a throwable device that will generate the jamming effect apon impact. A second click with one in hand will detonate an aerial REP. The resulting energy wave will prevent further REPs from being thrown for a few seconds.
LogicFormerly known as WR-CBE Redpower, this module contains the blocks of the mod. It requires ForgeMultipart, an open source multipart library to be installed and allows the tiles to be placed on walls and ceilings with covers and other multiparts.
Note the jammer is supposed to be disabled when powered.
Wireless Recievers and Transmitters can be used as a computercraft peripheral when placed next to a computer. Use them like you would any other peripheral. The methods are setFreq(frequency) and getFreq()
Credits Aliaz - Original Wireless Redstone mod.
Danny494 - Textures for REP, Sticks, Bowl, Map, Sniffer, and a lot of texture drafting\base textures.
Alexandria, madindehead, Kenny - Beta Testing.ChickenChunksOverview
As you all should know, the minecraft world is seperated into chunks. 16x16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
This mod adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you're not around.
What makes my chunkloader betterSo you've seen a few of these things around before, Teleport Pipes has one, Railcraft has two. Immibis has one. Here's a short feature list.
- Will reload chunks after a server restart
- Works with frames
- 100% not buggy guarantee (I'll fix it if you find a bug).
- External viewer for seeing the loaded chunks and making sure everything works.
- Server owners can set the number of loaded chunks per player, per dimenion and globally.
- Will load and unload mystcraft dimensions as needed.
- Server Operators can set them to only work when a player is online.
Simply place the chunkloader down and open up the Gui. It now belongs to the person who placed it and chunks that it loads will count towards their limit. You can only open the Gui if you own the chunkloader.
The radius determines the number of chunks to load around this one inclusive.
The shape is either Circle, Square, LineX or LineZ all of which are self explanitory. A radius 3 with square will load a 25x25 chunk area.
The number of chunks loaded is shown below the radius.
The total number of chunks you have loaded out of the amount the server has allowed you is shown at the bottom.
The show lasers button will show some spinning lasers that border on the loaded chunks for easily seeing if your blocks are in the loaded area.
Using the command /chunkloaders will activate the ChunkVeiwer if the server has allowed you to.
It will be centered on the player in the current dimension when first activated. You can move it around by dragging it with the mouse.
The Red blocks are loaded chunks.
The Yellow blocks are chunkloaders.
The Green blocks are chunks that are being held by a chunkloader
The Blue blocks are players.
In the top left the number of ChunkLoaders, Held Chunks (by Chunkloaders), Loaded Chunks and Players in this dimension are shown.
The numbers on the axis are the coordinates in blocks. The Horizontal is the x axis and vertical is the z axis.
Mousing over a chunkloader or player will show info about it as a tooltip.
You can see three sets of chunks, one around the player, one around the spawn point and some around a chunkloader.
The Gui will close if you leave the server.
Server Config Options
The server operator can set the number of chunks per player, per dimension and overall that are allowed to be force loaded.
The server can also add player names to a list to have chunkloaders only work when the player is online.
There is also an option to disable the automatic world loading for mystcraft dimensions if you don[/media]
Credits MouseCop - Art.EAQQ. When will your mods be updated?
A. When it's done or a week after the last person asks, whichever comes later. Don't expect all your mods to be ready for at least a month.
Q. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/core/something
A. Install Code Chicken Core.
Q. I can't spawn items!
A. Change from Recipe Mode to Cheat Mode
Q. Can we have wireless bundled cables (or any other variant)?
A. No, it involves lots of code and design, would be very difficult to integrate nicely and is quite overpowered.
Q. I get a saving chunks or black screen. ur mod sux cuz it r no wurk.
A. Logs or it didn't happen.Reporting Bugs
If you want me to help you with problems you are having with any of my mods do everyone a favour and follow a few steps first.
1. Make sure you have a running FML/Forge installation. If you have that then I can rule out all prerequisites to this mod like failing to delete Meta-INF or install FML.
2. Tell us what happened. And if it's a visual glitch what you can do to cause it to happen.
3. Get us an FML or MultiMC log. You should be able to find FML logs in your .minecraft folder.
4. Post the information on the thread.
Always use pastebin for logs.
Do not PM me with any issues, I will delete your PM. Use the thread or IRC
Victorzimmer for giving me an ftp server to host on.
While any of my mods should not destroy your world, I take no responsibility for damage done to your minecraft your world or the chair you are sitting on.
May 7, 2012freeshiny posted a message on Joypad Mod - USB Controller, Split Screen [over 350K downloads]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I'veWe have created a mod allowing you to control Minecraft with a joypad. It works both in SSP and SMP, and you can use it while simultaneously controlling regular MC with keyboard + mouse, allowing for something like split screen.
You can hook up multiple joypads, as many as your PC can handle .Get it here: http://retro-hack.bl...reen-on-pc.html
The new version is out and it is Forge compatible (1.9)! I have moved outdated info to spoiler tags.
A new developer joined the board - eastsider98052. He is responsible for this new Forge port, and git repo. Great kudos to you sir! Everyone else if free to contribute as well - head to our github repo for the full sources - https://github.com/l...SplitscreenMod
Thanks bjbinc for updating it to 1.7.10 and 1.8! Your continued support is truly awesome.
New version is compatible with Forge 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 (they are separate downloads). Since this is a partial rewrite of the original mod, not everything is the same as before. Obviously, the mod should be now compatible with most Forge mods out there, given the same Minecraft version. Also, it features a new navigation scheme, using a virtual cursor controlled by analog stick. It allows the player to control all menus and GUI screens in game. Unfortunately, the old method - D-pad navigation - is not available in this version. It is planned for it to have a comeback in the future though, with improved compatibility.The installation method has changed. Since this is a Forge mod, it basically breaks up to these steps:
- Install Forge (if you don't already have it) - make sure the version is 1.6.4, 1.7.10, or 1.8
- Download mod and put in %appdata%\.minecraft\mods folder
- Play Minecraft Joypad/Splitscreen! (enable and configure in the in game "Controls" menu)
video by stcrowe Thanks!
Seamless window split guide: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/support/unmodified-minecraft-client/tutorials-and-faqs/2192485-same-pc-multiplayer-w-guide-up-to-4-players
- Updated precision handling of the cursor and in game camera
- Can now have Joypad enabled and override temporarily with mouse properly in scrolls/buttons/slots
- Updated control menu to resemble the Minecraft key/mouse menu
- Set any available keybinding from within the control options menu
- Add share settings to advanced menu (allows sharing the joypad settings with any other users)
- Flans mod vehicle driving works ( camera viewing needs some work though )
- Multilanguage enabled (most major key selections)
- Full joypad menu localization for Magyar (Hungarian), Polski (Polish), Српски (Serbian), Русский (Russian), Deutsch (German), 日本語 (Japanese), 简体中文 (Chinese Simplified), 繁體中文 (Chinese Traditional)
If you want to see your language fully translated for this mod then let us know and we can add it!
Youtube videos about the general mod installation and troubleshooting are deeply appreciated.The mod is on github now, so can download the code and improve it, We accept patches and pull requests.https://github.com/l...dSplitscreenMod
You can also translate the mod to your native language.
eastsider98052 for finishing the Forge port, setting up the git repo, all the work he have done so far on the mod and general enthusiasm and selflessness (it's a word)
bjbinc for his continuous support with porting mod to new Forge versions.
Countless youtubes who made awesome videos/let's plays/tutorials about the mod. You rock!
I'd also like to thank everyone else who contributed to the mod success, especially the selfless folks on the forums who provided others with the ton of support and information. All feedback appreciated!
This is my first mod, so bear with me. I plan to improve and maintain it, so feel free to check it out and comment.For now it supports basic controls, menu navigation and inventory screens.Please note that this is different than the joy2key or xpadder method, as it allows you to control multiple Minecraft windows at a time (each with one joypad). Joy2key and xpadder only emulate keyboard and mouse.Cheers!UPDATE!Version 0.15.1 is out.
Changelog:-[fix] not being able to move the camera without window focus
Download it here: http://retro-hack.bl...joypad-mod.htmlConfigsDefault config should be suitable for wired XBox 360 Joypad and a Logitech ChillstreamIf you wan't to customize it you can do it by visiting the game options.The only thing you might have to edit by hand are the deadzones. You can change them by opening the file named "options.txt" located besides your screenshot directory. Then you find the lines containing the the word "axis". Like for example:joy_joy.cameraX+:axis/3/0.9/0.05Deadzone is the last value. Change it to somting higer, like 0.15 or 0.25 and save the file. Start the Minecraft and see if it's better now.Troubleshooting:- 'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" - make sure you have java in your PATH - http://in.answers.ya...11162653AAMaTQtFAQ:-Is it compatibile with the new launcher?Yes, it is. Just create a new profile with the edited jar file. You can watch this cool tutorial to learn more about the new launcher:-How to setup a splitscreen game?Run Minecraft twice. One default profile, and one profile with the moded jar.You can choose to run a server externaly, or just open your world to lan.Place the windows side by side or on separate monitors.(For additional ideas about placing the windows see http://retro-hack.bl...screen-for.html)-Does it support PS3 controller?Yes, with motionjoyFAQ by breakingu19
Aug 10, 2013ganymedes01 posted a message on Gany's Surface - Miscellaneous overworld themed additions!Posted in: Minecraft ModsGany's Surface
Gany's Mods is a collection of three mods made by ganymedes01. This is one of the three mods in the collection. Gany's Surface adds blocks and functionalities related to the over world (duh). Poop everywhere! Detect when is raining, make armour out of wood, and have a nice cup of tea in the morning before going mining, just don't put the milk in first!
Mod by ganymedes01
Textures by KingPurpleRaptor and ganymedes01
Please check out the wiki for further details on every item and block:
by the awesome Jeb_Jeb!
Showcases:If you make one I'll post it here
Let's Play series by NinjaBee using all three of my mods
Resource Packs:Sphax by Caeldeth:
To see previous downloads see the links in the spoiler below or look here: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222303-ganys-surface/files
This mod has version check! It will download a file to check if its version is the newest one and warn you of any new updates. You can disable this on the config file!
Minecraft 1.6.4 Downloads:v1.6.1
-Fix: Dislocators not being craftable.
-Removed BuildCraft integration for dislocators. Was causing too many crashes, and the BC api is changing so I'l wait until BC 6.1 to be released officially.
-Added breaking animation for chests
-Baby zombies ride chickens
-Fix crash with portable work table
-Several rendering improvements
-Added pine cones and nuts. They drop from spruce leaves just like apples do from oak leaves
-Added 1.8 doors
-Update mutton texture
-Added inverted daylight sensor (right click a normal daylight sensor to invert it)
-Endermen now drop the block they are carrying
-Added leaf walls
-Nerf poop (crafts less fertiliser)
-Infinity enchant on bows no longer requires players to have 1 arrow in their inventory
-Added quivers (right click to fill with arrows)
-Added recipe for re-dyeing carpets and stained glass
-Added block of charcoal
-Added dispenser action for shears (shears in a dispenser will shear sheep, leaves and whatnot)
-Items dropped on the ground will not disappear if there's players nearby (min distance can be configurable, can also be completely disabled in the configs)
-Added italian translation (by iMenchi)
-Added Coarse Dirt
-Added mc1.8 new stone types
-Added muttons and cooked muttons
-Added mc1.8 sponge texture
-Added prismarine stuff (including the underwater temple)
-Added key bind for the portable worktable (Default is P; Pressing it will open the table's GUI as long as you have one anywhere in you inventory)
-Poop disappears quicker
-Dynamic snow! (It will get taller it snows and will shrink when it stops snowing) (can be turned off in the configs)
-Remove thaumcraft repairable stuff (causing too many crashes)
-Port to 1.7.10
-Tweaks to ore dictionary stuff (forge changed a lot!)
-Port to minecraft 1.7
Wooden Chests:Vanills chests have always been so bland... So I thought I'd give them a little spin.
Chests are now wood specific!
There's also a config option that you should turn on if you use texture packs! It makes the chests automatically generate their texture based on your tex pack! It's really nifty!
Vanilla tweaks:-Recipes for re-dyeing stained glass, stained clay, stained glass panes and carpets (item around dye or 1 item and 1 dye)
-Dyeable Iron armour and Chainmail armour (just like leather)
-Endermen drop the block they are carrying
-The infinity enchant no longer requires you to have at least 1 arrow in your inventory.
1.8 stuff:Can't wait to play 1.8 but you still want to play with your favourite mods? Gary's Surface adds several of the 1.8 features including:
-The new doors
-Prismarine temples (no guardians though)=)
-Inverted Daylight Sensor
-Recipes for cracked and mossy stone bricks
Pine cones:Have you ever wanted to live in a taiga biome but then found yourself short on food because spruce trees don't drop apples? Well fear no more my little ice lover!
Spruce leaves will now drop pine cones (at the same rate that oak leaves drop apples) which can be put in a crafting table to make pine nuts, which can be eaten!(refills the same amount of hunger as apples)
The texture for the pine cone and nuts is not the best, I know. I you can do better, send it to me and I'll add it to the next version!
Cooked Egg:A small addition that in my opinion should already exist.
Smelt and egg to get a cooked one that you can eat!
Leaf Walls:Make stylish fences out of leaves!
Charcoal Block:Not much to say really... It's a block of charcoal, works just like a block of coal, but it's... charcoal ;3
Quiver:-With arrows in your invenroty, right-click the quiver and it will suck them up and store them.
-The amount of arrows the quiver is currently holding can be seen in the tooltip.
-To empty a quiver you can shift-right-click it and the arrows it's holding will be added to your inventory.
Rain Detector:Simple block, all it does it emit a redstone signal when it' to raining
Pooping mobs?!Once every few minutes farm animals will now expel a smelly material out of their buttocks.
Bats do it too and theirs is even better!
Use poop to make fertilizers and boost your farms, or grow wheat and feed it back to your animals (ew)
You can also throw it at your loved ones
Images and recipes:
If you don't like the pooping feature you can easily disable it in the config file
Wooden Armour:Why isn't this a vanilla feature?!
The durability and protection are in between leather and iron armour!
Tea:The best drink in the world is now available on minecraft! If done properly it can give you awesome effects!
Images and recipes:
Block Detector:A nice block to help you guys automate crops such as sugar canes or anything else you can think of!
Simply place a block or item inside the interface of the block detector and it will emit a redstone signal as soon as that block touches any of the sides! Also works with buckets of lava and water to detect water and lava... obviously...
Recipes and images:
Dislocators:DIslocators are a nice block that will go well with the Block Detector, but can, of course, be also used on their own. There are three tiers to them and what they do is break surrounding blocks and place them in a chest nearby!
Breaks the block in front of it and places in an inventory that's behind of it.
Recipe and images:
Combine the dislocator and the block detector to get the best of both! This block will break anything that's in front of it, as long as it matches what is inside of it. And of course, and places whatever it breaks in the inventory behind it
Images and recipes:
Right click it to open the interface that looks exactly like the Block Detector one. Put whatever you want in there and as soon as it detects that around it BAM!
Cubic Sensitive Dislocator:
The maximum tier of dislocators, this will break any block in any face of it, as long as it matches it's inventory. The broken blocks will be places on chests on the top or bottom of this block. All faces are capable of breaking blocks
Recipe and images:
Again... right click to open the interface and blah blah blah
Wooden Wrench:A nifty wooden wrench that rotates blocks for you:D Right click on a log, hay bale, quartz pillar or dislocator to rotate it
Of course you can use any kind of wood to make the wrench
Disguised Trap DoorsCraft it using a trap door and the plank of your choice!
Recipe and images:
Work Tables:Works just like any crafting table, but here's the good part... It won't drop everything on the floor if you exit the GUI put anything you want in there, close the GUI, do what you want, come back, and everything is still there
Recipe and images:
Now with fancy rendering you can see what you left inside
Bat and Squid capturing:You can capture and carry around squids and bats using a net!
Read more and see images here:
Item Display:Wanna show off your fancy sword? Dragon egg? Nether star? Poop? Why not use one of these!:
Right click with an item on your hand to insert it, right click again to get it back
You can use any colour of carpet, in case you're wondering
Chocolate:Yes, I know, there's a hundred mods out there that add chocolate things. But I don't like any of them , and I wanted my own. Nevertheless, if you don't want this chocolate you can turn it off in the config file
Chocolate doesn't fill your hunger bar that much, but it will saturate you way more than normal food, which means that by eating it will take longer for you to get hungry again
Cushions:This awesome (but tacky) cushion will soften your falls! It acts just like sand blocks, so you can put them on the edge of a cliff, wait for them to hit the ground and then safely jump for a nice and soft landing
(Beware though! Above 20-22 blocks your fall might not be as soft as intended D=)
Organic Matter Compressor:Ever found yourself overwhelmed with organic matter that you just don't know what to do with? Stacks and stacks of saplings, seeds, rotten flesh, leaves and etc that you can't store anywhere anymore?
Well fear no more!
Put everything (as long as it's organic) in this machine!
Then put a coal on the top right slot, and the process will start! It takes a while.. But when it's done, you'll have a nice chunky block of coal Easy o store and way more useful
Also! Since this machine requires an immense pressure to operate, it WILL NOT WORK unless you place it bellow level 15!
Chest Propellant:A personal favourite of mine
Propel your inventories upwards using this block! Stack it up on top of a chest for example, and upon right clicking the block it's as if you right clicked on the chest itself! Remove or add items at will And you can even use hoppers! It's like a chest... with 64 SIDES
Fertilised Soil:Made mixing loads of poop with a bit of dirt. This soil is powerful! It will grow your crops much faster!
Doesn't need water nearby!
And yes, it glows green. Poop is powerful.
Also don't forget to check our the other 2 mods that are part of Gany's Mods!
Use on modpacks:
You can use this mod in any modpack as long as you credit both me (ganymedes01) and KingPurpleRaptor. Thank you :3
Apr 12, 2013thehippomaster21 posted a message on [Aesthetic] Animated Player - Compatibility and Flying! [v1.5.1]Posted in: Minecraft ModsAnimated PlayerBy thehippomaster21
Do you love Minecraft's default animations? Are you obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts? Do you wish Minecraft's player would forever look the same way? Well if you do, then this isn't the mod for you!
After countless hours of working (it wasn't that long), Professor HippoMaster now introduces to you the Animated Player Mod! This mod completely replaces and reanimates the player model by adding more joints and better animations. Also, it's completely client-based, which means it works for servers too (just don't install it into the server)!
Now with rounded curves!
Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, flying, riding, bow-aiming, blocking, climbing, hitting, eating, and drinking!
The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured. Check out the custom textures section for more information on configuring. This features:
Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
Opening mouth when the player is panting.
Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident/angry when aggressive!
Hats now render each pixel individually to make it look better! This can be toggled in the config file.
Check out this website for a few more!
Check out DalekSlayer's Skin Library for animated-player-supported skins!
Feel free to contribute by writing on his page as well, and remember to thank him!
Your own textures work with the mod too! Just color in the right areas specified below, then upload your texture to minecraft.net! Also, make sure not to use pitch black or pure white as your colors, or else they may be ignored. However, if you want to change your offline player look, check out the features inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg.Face
Color in the Eye Overlay 1 to replace the skin at Eye Replacement 1 with animated eyes.
Color in the Eye Overlay 2 to replace the skin at Eye Replacement 2with animated eyes.
Color in the Eye Overlay 3 to replace the skin at Eye Replacement 3with animated eyes.
(AKA you can make 2x2 eyes or 2x3 eyes)
Color in the Eyebrows to give the player animated eyebrows above the eyes.
Color in the Mouth to give the player an animated mouth and teeth.
Compatibility and Bugs
Compatibility is in the midst of being fixed with some things already working. For example, here's me using a Farlanders mod hat and Battlegear mod armor!
Still testing the compatibility issues
* updated to mc1.7.10
* added simple flying animation
* added compatibility with modded hats/helmets
* attempted to fix armor compatibility issues
* fixed better hats sometimes messing up
* custom textures section for eyes, mouth, etc must not be completely pure white
* simplified some internal code
* fixed armor boots being too small
* fixed up texture to make curved joint lighting look more normal
* added curved bottom joint (still testing too)
* slightly changed block breaking/placing animation
* updated to mc1.7.2
* changed config and added new animateFace option so people having trouble can turn it off
* added round joints! for arms and legs (still in test mode)
* mod now depends on AnimationAPI
~updated to mc1.6.4
~added longer eyes support
~fixed cape bug
~slightly change custom textures implementation
~added a possible compatibility function
~fixed helmets being overly large
~removed some repetitive forge hooks
~made sneaking transition slightly quicker
~added standing pose
~changed jumping animation
~greatly improved block hitting and mob hitting animation
~added separate block hitting animation for tools (pickaxes, axes, hoes, etc)
~improved breathing animation to look more natural
~updated to mc1.6.2
~readded some forge hooks to the new RenderPlayer class
~fixed sneaking backwards not looking proper
~fixed bug where wearing blocks (pumpkins, etc) on player's head positions funnily
~fixed bug where helmet doesn't render
~made hats in player model render each pixel separately
~made swimming animation a bit more realistic by rotating entire body when swimming up and down (thanks to LOLCaatz)
~remade sneaking animations to look more like actual sneaking
~updated to mc1.5.2
~improved joints in the player model
~added climbing animation
~added sleeping animation
~added eating animation
~added drinking animation
~made eyebrows only look angry when attacking, sneaking, aiming, etc
~made player only open mouth for a period of time when exhausted
~attempted to fix issue where model doesn't load again
~fixed bottom of top arm loading the wrong texture
~improved performance overall by separating animations more distinctly (only in code, the result looks the exact same)
~made blocking animation smoother when just stopped blocking
~fixed bug where eyebrow still appeared even when set blank in texture
~attempted to fix capes rendering backwards
~fixed player animations not working for server players
~attempted to fix model not working at all for some people
~slightly change the texture format for the face animations
~made face animations not render if the texture isn't filled in (also don't use all pure black)
~fixed shooting the player with arrows screwing up animations
~fixed left leg texture not flipping properly
~fixed head screwing up when riding a pig
~fixed capes not working
~UPDATE: face animation configurations in the config file now only apply to default textures
Q: The game crashes with with java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.AnimatedPlayer.AnimatedPlayer. What do I do?
A: Don't extract the zip file! Put the whole zip into the mods folder.
Q: Can you update the mod to the latest minecraft version?
A: If the mod isn't already updated, that means I'm working on it. Please don't bother me telling me to update.
Q: Can I make a texture pack that supports your mod?
A: Of course! Go ahead
Q: Can I create a video of your mod?
A: Of course! Go ahead
Q: Can I make a modpack with your mod inside?
A: If it's a private modpack, go ahead. Please don't use this in public modpacks and don't PM me asking for permission.
Video:Thanks to SniperPwner:
>> Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
>> Click the folder that is called Roaming
>> Find the folder inside called .minecraft
Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods
Animated Player v1.5.0 mc1.7.2
Animated Player v1.4.1 mc1.7.2
Animated Player v1.3.0 mc1.6.4
Animated Player v1.2.1 mc1.6.2
Animated Player v1.2.0 mc1.5.2
Animated Player v1.1.0 mc1.5.1
Requires the AnimationAPI and Minecraft Forge. Built with Forge v10.13.4.1448. Update your Forge if needed!
Works well with Sabar's Shoulder Surfing Mod!
Check out my other mods here!
Wanna show your support for the animated player mod? Try a banner!
Special ThanksDeath_Dealer: For providing the wavefront objects for the rounded curves.
LOLCaatz: For giving me bugfixes.
SelectedLime and DalekSlayer: For working on the deceased skin library.
Master_Hill_, Alvoria, and many others: For constant monitoring of people's posts.
I may have missed you, send me a message if you want
CopyrightTERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - TheHippoMaster21, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Enjoy! If you like it, feel free to add a .
Aug 19, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsImagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly.
Updated March 29th to version 2.3.5. This version supports Minecraft 1.7.10. New in this version, the Snow Queen rules over the Aurora Palace high atop the glacier, while trolls inhabit caves deep in the rock of the highlands. In addition to these new areas to explore, this version also revises the progression system to feature very visible weather effects in "locked" biomes, instead of less-visible magic effects. Version 2.3.4 adds a /tfprogress command to advance a player's progress, as well as hint monsters that may appear if you're struggling with the progression system. Version 2.3.5 fixes bugs, adds the knightmetal block-and-chain tool and adds a bit of new swamp scenery.
If you haven't played one of the 2.0 versions, there is a new progression system. See the details on the wiki page.
Support this mod on www.patreon.com/benimatic.
Follow me on Twitter: @benimatic.
Old Versions:Download v2.3.3 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.10. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 or higher. Uploaded 2/7/14
Download v2.3.2 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.10. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1199 or higher. Uploaded 9/22/14
Download v2.3.1 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.10. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1199 or higher. Uploaded 9/18/14
Download v2.2.3 (mirror)- universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Also supports 1.7.10. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 7/17/14
Download v2.2.1(mirror)- universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Also supports 1.7.10. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 7/12/14
Download v2.2.0(mirror)- universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Also supports 1.7.10. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 6/29/14
Download v2.1.1 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 6/14/14
Download v2.1.0 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 6/8/14
Download v2.0.3 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 3/10/14
Download v2.0.2 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 3/6/14
Download v2.0.1 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.7.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 or higher. Uploaded 3/4/14
Download v1.20.4 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.4. Requires Minecraft Forge 220.127.116.116 or higher. Uploaded 3/15/14
Download v1.20.3 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.4. Requires Minecraft Forge 18.104.22.1686 or higher. Uploaded 11/26/13
Download v1.20.2 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.4. Requires Minecraft Forge 22.214.171.1246 or higher. Uploaded 11/11/13
Download v1.20.1 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.4. Requires Minecraft Forge 126.96.36.1996 or higher. Uploaded 10/7/13
Download v1.20.0 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.4. Requires Minecraft Forge 188.8.131.520 or higher. Uploaded 9/22/13
Download v1.19.3 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 184.108.40.2064 or higher. Uploaded 9/8/13
Download v1.19.0 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.6.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 220.127.116.110 or higher. Uploaded 8/4/13
Download v1.18.2 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 18.104.22.1684 or higher. Uploaded 6/30/13
Download v1.18.1 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 22.214.171.1244 or higher. Uploaded 5/27/13
Download v1.18.0 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 126.96.36.1994 or higher. Uploaded 5/11/13
Download v1.17.2 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.5.1 or 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 188.8.131.520 or higher. Uploaded 4/30/13
Download v1.17.1 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.5.1 or 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 184.108.40.2060 or higher. Uploaded 3/30/13
Download v1.17.0 - universal mod package for Minecraft 1.5.1 or 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 220.127.116.110 or higher. Uploaded 3/21/13
Download v1.16.3 - universal package for Minecraft 1.5.0. Requires Minecraft Forge 7.7. Uploaded 3/20/13
Download v1.16.2 - universal package for Minecraft 1.5.0. Requires Minecraft Forge 7.7. Uploaded 3/18/13
Download v1.15.4 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.7. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.6. Uploaded 3/2/13
Download v1.15.3 (adf.ly link) - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.7. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.6. Uploaded 2/16/13
Download v1.15.2 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.7. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.6. Uploaded 2/10/13
Download v1.15.1 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.7. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.6. Uploaded 1/19/13
Download v1.15.1 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.7. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.6. Uploaded 1/12/13
Download v1.14.0 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.6. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.5. Uploaded 12/21/12
Download v1.13.2 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.5. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.4. Uploaded 12/16/12
Download v1.13.1 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.5. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.4. Uploaded 11/26/12
Download v1.13.0 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.4 or Minecraft 1.4.5. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.3 (for 1,4,4) or Forge 6.4 (for 1.4.5). Uploaded 11/14/12
Download v1.12.3 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.whatever. Uploaded 11/14/12
Download v1.12.2 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.2. Requires Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.whatever. Uploaded 11/5/12
Download v1.12.0 - universal package for Minecraft 1.4.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 10/25/12
Download v1.11.11 - package for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 10/19/12
Download v1.11.10 - package for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 10/6/12
Download v1.11.8 - package for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 9/27/12
Download v1.11.5 - package for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 9/11/12
Download v1.11.4 - universal files for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 9/3/12
Download v1.11.3 - universal files for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 8/26/12
Download v1.11.1 - universal files for Minecraft 1.3.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 8/20/12
Download v1.10.1 - client files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 6/8/12
Download v1.10.1 - server - server files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 6/8/12
Download v1.10.0 - client files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 6/5/12
Download v1.9.1 - client files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 6/3/12
Download v1.9.1 - server - server files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 6/3/12
Download v1.9.0 - client files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 5/1/12
]Download v1.9.0 - server - server files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 5/1/12
- client files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 4/19/12 Updated 4/22 - fixed a few stray pixels on the items and armors.
- server files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. It is highly recommended that you update your forge to 18.104.22.168 or newer. Uploaded 4/19/12
- client files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 4/8/12
- server files for Minecraft 1.2.5. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 4/8/12
- client files for Minecraft 1.2.4. Requires Minecraft Forge (& ModLoader & ModloaderMp). Uploaded 4/1/12 (Re-uploaded on 4/3 to fix a bug causing more-than-usual lag in SMP. Download the file again if you're having that problem.)
- server files for Minecraft 1.2.4. Requires Minecraft Forge (& ModloaderMp). Uploaded 4/1/12
- client files for Minecraft 1.2.3. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 3/13/12
- server files for Minecraft 1.2.3. Requires Minecraft Forge. Uploaded 3/13/12
- client files for Minecraft 1.2.3. Uploaded 3/8/12
- client files for Minecraft 1.1. Uploaded 1/26/12
- server files for Minecraft 1.1. Only needed for a multiplayer server, of course. Uploaded 1/26/12
- for Minecraft 1.1. Uploaded 1/20/12
- for Minecraft 1.0. Uploaded 11/29/11
- for Minecraft 1.8.1. Uploaded 11/02/11
- for Minecraft 1.8.1. Uploaded 10/04/11
- for Minecraft 1.8.1. Uploaded 9/27/11
Download v0.1p4 -updated 08/22 - for Minecraft 1.7.3. Note that saves from previous updates are not fully compatible so you will have to start a new game.
Download server mod 0.1p4 - for Minecraft 1.7.3. Only needed if you are running an SMP server. To install, drop files into the minecraft_server.jar. Note that it replaces the normal world, so you will need to generate a new world to use this.
View the change log on the wiki.
View the FAQ on the wiki.
View the installation instructions on the wiki.
To make a portal to the Twilight Forest, make a 2 x 2 shallow pool (4 squares) of water in a grassy area, and surround it entirely with natural stuff. Flowers, mushrooms or tall grass. Then throw a diamond in (with the "Q" key, by default) and stand back!
It should look a little like this:
Videos:Loooks has a great video showing some scenes from the mod here. Very tranquil.
Direwolf20's wonderful mod spotlight video should whet your appetite for some exploration:
The Yogscast explores the Twilight Forest, Part 1:
Yogscast Part 2:
Yogscast Part 3:
Lots more videos in this spoiler tag here! Some installation guides and some more mod showcases.
Paulsoaresjr takes on the Twilight Forest in his Man vs. Minecraft series. Episode 1 below, but check out the whole series.
Loooks has a great video spotlighting some of the new features here. Very tranquil.
Minecraftmoe shows you some views of the Twilight Forest with some epic music.
GameChap and Bertie are always entertaining. Here is their video showcasing the latest version:
Installation guide by SCMowns:
RoosterInASuit does a nice install guide/spotlight:
Runemaster96 does a very nice job with a mod showcase here:
Piedudeaus's Mod Spotlight:
GeraldoCockerhan fights the naga and wins!
Elliothawk has an in-depth exploration video:
MinecraftScorpion does a Mod Showcase:
Spelunkstar has a two-part video:
Older (but still good) Videos
Etalyx's Mod Spotlight:
Mod Pack Policy:
Please note that I don't usually have the time to respond to mod pack requests (or private messages in general).
You have permission to include the Twilight Forest mod in any mod pack, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Provide a link to this forum post
- Properly credit the author, Benimatic
- You cannot make any money off of the mod pack
- Remove the mod from your pack if I specifically request it
The Twilight Forest is fully supported in the Zekocraft texture pack. I love it!
Also there's the strange and wonderful Ruinex texture pack has textures for this mod.
Please let me know about other texture packs.
KensuleNL made a great banner for your signature:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/561673-100the-twilight-forest-v15"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/sEFug.png' /></a>[represent]
Jan 23, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This thread has moved to a new owner.
Suggestions should be directed to the suggestion thread.
Tinkers' Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart's desire. Once you make them, they're yours forever. Any world generation included in the mod is more efficient, but not required to progress.
Like the mod and have a few coins to spare? Becoming a patron keeps adf.ly off of the download links and goes towards hosting or development of the mod. It also has some nifty rewards for supporting me!
Beta versions, possibly buggy!
Minimum Forge Version: 10.13.0.1185
TConstruct (Content!) - 1.6.0d40
Mantle (Required Coremod) - 0.3.1
Library still in flux - check Github
By popular demand, 1.7.2 links have been added.
TConstruct - Download
Mantle - Download
Alpha version, new content building in progress. Expect bugs!
TConstruct - Experimental Build 30
Stable version, recommended for servers.
TConstruct - 22.214.171.124
Mechworks - Moved
For modders - TConstruct Library - 6.2.0
Older versions - Unsupported
Final version, recommended for servers. Now unsupported.
1.4.3 final - Download
For Modders - TConstruct API 3.2.0
Iguanas Tinker Tweaks
Extra TiC - Metallurgy support
Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers' Construct
Special Compatibility in other mods
Ex Aliquo - Ex Nihilo
Thaumic Integration - Thaumcraft 4
Texture Pack Additions
- Fixed electrum. We know it crashes, now it doesn't.
- Removed coremod. That should stop all the weird crashes
- Changed how tanks render liquids
- Fixed harvest type being ignore in dig speed calculation
- Fix armor modifier crashes
- Changed how clear glass panes rendered
- Pattern chests keep inventory on harvest
- Reworking stencil table
- Fix Tool Station rendering
- Material abilities should be localized properly
- Other bugfixes that have been lost, but not forgotten
- Fix autosmelt-interaction not respecting the amount of items created by the smelting-recipe
- Many materials have been buffed, including wood and steel
- Crafting stations cannot have items pulled from them
- Fix blue slime buckets crashing on placement
- Pig Iron now has a sizzling block
- Fix gravel ore being harvestable without shovel
- Obsidian ingots are castble again.
- Blue Slimes no longer drop yellow hearts
- Flux modifiers now use the battery they were modified with
- Fix a bug, that when activating a faucet and the draining fails, the next attempt to activate it would do nothing.
- Fix Mattock using vanilla damageItem. Caused Mattock to vanish on breaking.
- All morph related bugs should be fixed
- Gold foods should be meltable
- Traveller's boots fixes
- Baubles icon should show up now
- Updated all missing mod compatibility
- Fix slime leaves and oreberry bushes always rendered with low quality texture
- Fix lumber axe destroying indestructible blocks
- Fixed tools not harvesting mod blocks correctly
- Removed all cape things
- Readded NEI support
- fix for blockbreaking issues with tools
- Materials and You now have volume numbers
- Fixed modifiers going over the max in the crafting ststion
- Fixed blaze modifier stacking
- Mining Fatigue no longer lingers when cleavers are dropped
- Glueballs melt into glue, not gold
- XP is dropped correctly from blocks with tools
- Fixed high step effect on traveller's boots
- Ender Pearls can be cast in something round
- Modifiers should work correctly across different languages
- Traveller's Gear hotkeys should work
- Knapsacks are now equipable
- Broad tools should respect mining levels of adjacent blocks
- Metal blocks now work as beacons
- Fixed accumulating fall damage in bounce pads, and step sound
- Fixed items dropping while clicking chest inventory in crafting station/tinkers table, and display order for large chests
- Fixed changing fluids in tanks on restarting the game
- Fixed idle bow sprite
- Fixed Smeltery GUI click and drag
- Fixed flammabilty of bricks and fancy bricks
- Fixed villager crashing from not having data on items
- Fixed some inconsistencies in how damage/speed of tools is calculated in GUIs
- Made slab furnaces accept items with the same restrictions as normal furnaces
- Safer tile entity casting in SearedBlock.getCollisionBoundingBoxFromPool
- Fixed repairing only working with the first 2 crafting slots in the tinker table
- Fixed multiple repairs being more effective than a single repair with the same amount of materials
- Fixed the ammo tooltip damage string and give a name to placed frying pans
- Fixed Localizations in Smeltery Tooltip and WAILA
- Fix TConstruct keybindings in lang files
- Various other fixes
- There is only one copy of controls now
- Blue slime eggs have textures
- Manyullyn/alumite blocks meltin the Smeltery
- Fixed Various ore blocks looking wrong in the Smeltery
- Fixed Casting tables look strange while being mined
- Fixed Auto-Smelt completely not working
- slime drops look like themselves now
- Heart canisters no longer drop on death
- Mattocks have sound when hoeing
- Accessories (belts, glove) show up on the player now
- Tool repairs in crafting station should work with all 8 slots
- Traveller's Gear should have recipes
- Completed Tool Forge slot logic
- Fixed duplication bugs with tool Forges
- Fixed tool forge not being able to name things
- Fixed not being able to repair tools
- Fixed aluminum gravel ore crash
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10. 1.7.2 is not supported.
- Many undiscovered bugs may be present.
- Armor pulled from experimental version
- Tool Forges can name every item provided they do not have a name.
- Mod separated internally into modules. Modules can be disabled, but this process is not yet finished.
- FluidType is more suitable for outside use
- Various glass types have been fixed
- Fixed memory leaks with packets
- Fixed ingots being able to be made without a cast
- Fixed pigiron and glue buckets misbehaving
- Fix faucets crashing the client sometimes
- Fix certain tools crashing the client when rendering
- Fixed Smeltery failing over time
- Hotfix for scythes crashing in the tool station
- Bows should no longer eat FPS like candy
- Daggers and Arrows render properly
- The Smeltery should always be capable of melting villagers now
- Blocks should render as blocks when melting in the Smeltery
- Hotfix for quartz modifier malfunction
- Removed battlegear compatibility due to API breakage
- Casting Channel behavior with faucets should be quite useable now.
- Knapsacks are now dimensionally aware (Witchery compatibility)
- Changed how hearts render to better represent poison and wither status.
- Fixed duplication exploits
- Fixed duplication bugs
- Fixed duplications of crafting in the crafting station and no you can't do it anymore!
- Fixed reinforced tooltip
- Standardized speed tooltips
- Fixed compressed cobblestone melting values
- Custom NPCs should not drop yellow hearts 100% of the time now
- Tools should work properly with attributes now (Exo-armor, spiked gloves, etc)
- Added a drawbridge blacklist
- Armor Gui accessories redone
- Yellow hearts will drop from bosses
- Tasty now drops bacon every so often
- Added a creative-mode way to get tools
- Added a third extra modifier for tools
- Battlesigns have the writable trait
- Battlesigns now have the "Damage Reflector" ability
- Scythes with silk touch function as shears
- A config setting has been added to make vanilla tools have only one use
- Knapsacks should sync properly on load
- The tool station gui now shows speed properly
- Slimegrass will no longer grow under other slimegrass
- Added a crafting recipe for the exo-suit, config value disabled by default.
- The Crafting Station is now somewhat sensitive to blocks around it. Tool Stations, Chests, etc
- Fixed various bugs involved with aluminum and block crafting
- Added TE3 support for Nether ores and aluminum
- Various changes to casting channels
- Obsidian mixing in the Smeltery re-added
- Bow lag should be slightly improved
- Fixed a bug that let hammers mine blocks above their mining
- Added a name tag recipe
- Fixed blood drop item behavior
- Added a config for crafting of endstone
- Added a config to disable tool log spam
- Fixed a bug with tool log spam
- Misc fixes
- Bronze and aluminum brass names reverted
- Fixed a bug with the descriptive books crashing
- Fixed a bug where any item could be placed in the armor gui
- Default value for bronze alloy changed to 4 ingots (Update your configs)
- Bronze and Aluminum Brass renamed to align with Thermal Expansion
- Suppression fixes for iguana tweaks
- Fix FoV shenanigans
- All hostile mobs drop miniature red hearts
- Alternate empty canister recipe
- Blood can be poured into a casting table and then put on a drying rack
- Slime channels can be made with raw slimeballs
- Nether version of the Smeltery that can be made with Natura's nether materials
- Blood channels
- Retrofixed battlegear support
- Fixed battlegear support
- Fixed a display bug with RF tool durability
- Cleavers do more damage
- Drawbridges, igniters, signals, and cable buses were moved to TMechworks
- Essence extractors were removed
- Added a gem cast
- Emeralds are now meltable
- Horses melt into glue
- Pigiron tools
- Aluminum ingots are now registered as "aluminum" and "aluminium" instead of "naturalAluminum"
- ALL descriptive books updated to reflect changes
- Tooltips added on blocks that need them
- New storage block textures
- Thermal expansion support
- Extra Utilities support
- Tools without another ability can throw splash potions
- Fluids are source versions instead of finite
- Ender items melt at the proper values
- Experimental Adaptive Smeltery config setting. It's quite buggy, off by default
- Tool parts are meltable
- SDX, the mining explosive
- Wooden rails
- Stone ladders
- Wooden patterns can be used as furnace fuel
- Repair modifier reworked
- Wooden armor has recipes
- Slime islands should be transparent now
- AE support for multiblocks
- Fix oreDict recipes regarding stone torches
- Updated battlegear support
- Added a warning message to crashlogs regarding GregTech or OptiFine
- (We don't support these mods in any way)
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Fixed a crash when a drawbridge is placed in another drawbridge's camo slot.
- Various drawbridge changes
- Items can be tossed in the Smeltery from above
- Metals render properly behind translucent blocks
- Reduced updates on casting channels
- Slime Channels
- Bounce Pads
- Battlegear 2 support
- Initial Mystcraft Support
- MFR support is now a child mod
- Many config settings for Slime Islands
- Removed EBXL API
- Knapsacks drop items in the proper place
- Attacking iron golems with computercraft turtles no longer crashes the game
- Arrow rendering
- Landmines no longer duplicate things
Older changelogs can be found here: https://dl.dropboxus...t_Changelog.txt
For talking about the mod, modding in general, or other things, you can find me on irc.esper.net, #TinkersConstruct
Updated spotlight from Direwolf20
Outdated spotlight by Direwolf20
Mod spotlight by robplaysminecraft
Mod review by TheBeastCubed:
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
You build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids.
It can be automated with redstone and hoppers.
The mod also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
Armor has started, but is very unfinished and would need to be done by the community. Here's your hints:
And that's all there is to it! There's a lot of depth in the system, and most things are documented in-game. Anything that isn't is left for you to explore.
Q: My tool places torches/blocks on right-click, is this a bug?
A: This is intentional. And useful.
Q: I'm playing with Aether 2 or Galacticraft and I can't see the armor tab, help!
A: Press "O"
Q: What other mods does this support?
A: Anything with copper and bronze ingots can be turned into tools. XyCraft aluminum and TConstruct aluminum are equivalent, and IC2 has an electric modifier. Metallurgy is supported through an addon - check the downloads section.
There is specific compatibility built in for Minefactory Reloaded, Waila, Forge Multipart, and a few others.
Q: What mods are incompatible with this?
A: MultiMine prevents the broad area on Tier 2 tools from working. GregTech may not work at all. OptiFine and any bukkit envrionment (MCPC+, BukkitForge) aren't supported either.
Q: I have a bug with 1.5.2. Can you fix it?
A: Report 1.5.2 bugs here.
Q: I can't update because of other mods/modpacks!
A: This is a personal choice that we will not cater to. If you're going to use a modpack, you accept all responsibility for updating mods yourself, like you normally would. Likewise, not updating because other mods haven't updated does not mean we have to support you.
It's unfair to ask us to fix bugs that have already been fixed in later versions of Minecraft.
Q: I gave myself some tools from /give or NEI and it crashes!
A: You have given yourself a default tool with no data. The tool really needs the data. Pull one out of the creative menu or put the parts together normally.
Installation and Troubleshooting
First, make sure you've downloaded and installed Minecraft Forge. (alternate) TConstruct goes in the mods folder inside .minecraft or your server's mods folder.
If you're still having problems: run this Error Test and post the results on this thread.
This mod is covered under the Creative Commons 3.0 license. Modpacks are encouraged, feel free to do anything you like with it. I only ask that you enjoy it!
Paste this code in your signature:
Source code can be found on github under a Public Domain license.
Current TConstruct creation team:
mDiyo - Project Leader, Maintainer
alexbegt - Developer, Updating
fuj1n - Landmines, Former Feveloper
progwml6 - Former Developer
Fudgy_Fetus - Cutlasses
NekoGloop - Thaumium Textures
Skyboy - New tool renderer
Zerokyuuni - Battlegear support
Vexatos - Translations
BluSunrize - Casting Channels
Feb 24, 2014AtomicStryker posted a message on [1.7.10] Necromancy - sew your own unholy Minions togetherTaken over from sirolf2009, see original thread http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1571429-Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod, in a nutshell, allows you to play god. You take bodyparts from slain foes, stitch them together as you see fit, and reanimate the horrifying resulting. Enjoy.
Extensive review with less creep factor
What this mod adds:
- 4 new Blocks such as the Surgical/Summoning Altar or the Sewing Machine
- 9 new Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick
- a secret and terrifying ranged weapon
- 2 new hostile Mobs spawning along with Zombies and Skeletons
- collect the Lifeblood and the Souls of your Enemies
- craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature's parts and subsequent stats
- over 1000 combinations possible unless Math
- custom Village spawns with Necromantic Traders
- Blood chalices spawn in the Nether
- 4 Necromantic Achievements
- API for new Necromantic Entities to be introduced
As always on my website, http://atomicstryker.net/necromancy.php
Howto and feature descriptions:
On my website, http://www.atomicstryker.net, this time
Mar 10, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from cheatfreak25
I disapprove of any mod that aims to make Minecraft, a game that's hard enough as it is, any harder. I will never use this mod as long as I live and breath. That's just my opinion though.
Last time i checked, Spawning, Chop 1 tree. Get wooden pick. Get 3 stone. get stone pick. get 8 stone, get furnace. Go mine all your iron you want. Get 1 piece of armor and mobs aren't a thread anymore fun.
Aug 9, 2013Count_Chuckula posted a message on [1.6.4] [Forge] Hiding the Light v1.4 New Update - Adjust light level in the configPosted in: Minecraft ModsDo you hate torches?Are you tired of trying to hide glowstone blocks?I've got the Mod for you!Introducing...Hiding the Lightver 1.4for MC 1.6.4First, craft a wand.Then, Use it on any surface (Shift-Right-Click on chests and things.) It will create a light source in midair without a nasty torch in the way.Change your mind?Just place another block in it's place to extinguish the light.
ver 1.4 Added option to adjust light level in config at the suggestion of Sigma85 on Minecraftforums.
ver 1.3 Updated to 1.6.4, changed sound to be more magical, and added different repair recipes for hardcore and normal modes (config option)
ver 1.2 Changed the glow air to green so it doesn't butcher most minimaps. (suggestion by "Dis iz Chris")added the ability to repair the wand in an anvil with glowstone blocks. (Original plan)
ver 1.1 Added Hardcore option in config.Added new Icon in config (Defaults to true (new Icon) change to false if you like the old Icon better.Added higher durability in config
Install:Requires MinecraftForge.Just drop the zip in your mods folder
Download it on CurseForge if the above widget isn't showing.
Download from GitHub (All downloads are available in the download folder on my GitHub)
You may use this mod. You may include it in a modpack if you tell me about it. You may not host your own download (adfly, mediafire, etc.) or make a page on another site for this mod. If you wish to share this mod with others, please either include it in a modpack (following the rules above) or refer your friends to this page.
This mod adds very little to the game.
A wand that places Light without the need for torches.
That's it. I made it as simple as possible.
You can edit Item/Block IDs in the config file.
Hopefully this opens up your world to a torch-free existence.I eagerly await your input as this is the first mod I have released.
travi1997, for helping me figure out BlockID ranges.
darkevilmac, for getting me on the right track with my light source.
After much prodding by darkevilmac, I have decided to release my source:https://github.com/t...ingtheLight.git
-DONATIONS-All of my code is available open-source. I do not make money from downloads. I will never make you pay for my mods.You are free, however to support my work, if you feel it is worthy, and you would like to see more.
- To post a comment, please login.