In this episode we manage to die!
And we start our quest to get a quarry in 96 Minutes
In this series Markery & I "accidentally" start an invasion.
Invasion mod is a mod for Minecraft with which you can start invasions to test the strength of your builds, or just simply survive as long as possible.
Today we are on The Hypixel server playing some Bedwars, and some other games.
Put your Minecraft IGN in the chat and I'll try to make a Party and add you.
This series is my "Win Bedwars Challenge"
In this series we talk about how (and try) to win Bedwars!
I have never won a game of Bedwars before, so here is the challenge:
- By January 1st be able to win a game of Bedwars on both The Hive & Hypixel servers.
- Overtrain so that Bedwars becomes easy. (Ex: Win with weaker gear than the enemies.)
- Play for 30min/day or for 2 games.
- Find some specific thing to improve.
We'll see how it goes
I set a challenge to start from scratch, and make a Quarry, in the shortest amount of time I can.
Try to beat my time! And let me know if you do
(Note: The challenge starts officially part-way into part 1)
I'm doing a video series with a few mods (mostly tech mods, and Galacticraft).
Suggestions how to improve are welcome.
"A Thinking Pack" is a simple, near-vanilla modpack. Simple... and yet not-so-simple!
There are some goals (challenges), and some rules (or parameters) for how we are gonna do this.
- No Nether
- No Potions/Magic
- Peaceful mode (makes some things harder to acquire.)
- Use very few mods.
- Do mostly everything on camera. (So you can better experience the playing of the game.)
Main goals (really, really big):
- Automate pretty much everything (with super-fast automation).
- Visit every planet (and build a super-strong base on every one).
- Build a big rail system?