- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 7 months, and 2 days
Last active Thu, Jun, 11 2015 16:43:06
- 0 Followers
- 79 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Dec 23, 2012Pazelle posted a message on Flan's Mod 5.5.2 Update : 1.12.2, 100s of new Skins! : Helicopters, Mechas, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, CTFFor those of you who are wondering when the 1.4.6 version of Flan's mod is coming out, he said testing will be done today an he will possibly release the mod tomorrow. To see, go to this page.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 20, 2012Pazelle posted a message on [1.5.2]Realistic Sound Pack vBeta 2.0 [Requires Audiotori] [Pazelle's Soundpack]Posted in: Content PacksThis is a realistic soundpack. Not a huge amount of sounds are in it. It requires Audiotori, which requires ModLoader. If you want to contact me, feel free to comment on this post. A lot of the sounds will be changed in the next update.
Video(s) :No videos yet.
How to Install Audiotori/ModLoader:The Linux/Other video takes time to start, but it does in about 10 - 15 seconds.Linux/Other:Windows 8:Windows XP:Windows 7/Vista:Mac:All Platforms (except Windows 8) :
How to install the SoundPack:
- Install ModLoader, and then Audiotori [see how to install Audiotori/ModLoader spoiler]
- Keep the .minecraft/minecraft folder you had open, which is the one with the bin folder, where you installed your mods.
- Create a folder called audiotori.
- Download my soundpack, and drag it into the audiotori folder.
- You're done!
- Hurt sounds
- WitherBoss death sound
- Thunder and rain sounds
- "cat" and "13" music disc music
- Iron Golem hurt sound
- Explosion sound
- Fall sounds
- Portal travel sound
- Portal sound
- 1 cat meow sound
- 1 cave sound
- More to come
Oct 6, 2012Pazelle posted a message on TooManyItems, the inventory editor and more (1.8 Forge is here!)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oh, awesome!Quote from TheCyberTronn
12W40A IS compatible with 12W40B. Just another heads up!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Dec 1, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Join my discord for the latest information: https://discord.gg/9xZuaA4
If you dont want to loose items or blocks in 1.7, make sure to open your worlds with the latest 1.6.4 atleast once.
Want to show your support? Buy me a drink
Latest update video
Always backup your world before updating.
Read the Todo List before making suggestions
- Requires Forge, download here
German download: here
External Dialog Editor
- 1.7.10b and lower: download (last updated 19-jun-2014)
- 1.7.10c and higher: download (last updated 24-aug-2015)
- source code
This mod adds a set of tools to create npcs with different roles/jobs and other functions. It gives Creative Players a way to liven up their world with fully Customizable NPCs.
- Starting info
- Installation Guide
- Content Packs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Todo and current plans
- Dialog Setup
- Factions Setup
- Fan Made Machinima
- Adventure Maps
- Bug/Issue Tracker
Main developer: Noppes Co developer:
- Licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC
- If you want to use it for a modpack, include a link to this thread
- If you want to use this mod for an adventure map go ahead. No need to ask for permission
- People who do youtube videos on this mod, feel free to post them here
If you are using mcpc+ there are multiple permissions you can usepermissions:
customnpcs.npc.gui customnpcs.npc.create customnpcs.npc.edit customnpcs.npc.delete customnpcs.npc.reset customnpcs.npc.freeze customnpcs.npc.ai customnpcs.npc.stats customnpcs.npc.display customnpcs.npc.inventory customnpcs.npc.advanced customnpcs.spawner.mob customnpcs.spawner.create customnpcs.global.playerdata customnpcs.global.bank customnpcs.global.dialog customnpcs.global.transport customnpcs.global.faction customnpcs.global.quest customnpcs.global.recipe customnpcs.global.naturalspawn customnpcs.mounter customnpcs.pather customnpcs.villager
by default players will have none of these permissions unless they are opped
Tutorial/Show Off by SCMowns
Without these guys this mod wouldnt have been possible, they are awesome. Thanks for all your support.
- For skins:xSparky, willxo, DrakonsLTU, arugaicastle, Kasumi10102, meecube, DiggyDiggyHole1223, Jimorrison, MrTylon, DrakonsLTU, GingerNinjaSam, C0NV3X, fatacemcafee, MineWarCrafter, Eliwood407, NethanielShade, Tcc, MineWarCrafter, rhaidenp, Zach8460, araelb123, Gurinderm101, gui_maldito, Fox0427
- For items: Torzel, C0NV3X, Eliwood407, Scorpinax, llama66613, meecube, lazeckvar, werff, DiggyDiggyHole, Moety5, adscomics, tobbiusness
- For blocks: Redmann, tobbiusness, MineWarCrafter, owned645
- Making/Imporving models: Verdana, CarbonLord, DjGyarados, Jimorrison, Solidfire
- For banners: KingMiner, Bosch, Darkcrafter31, MrTylon, aditya25
- For extensive testing and being awesome on the forums: Darkcrafter31, MrTylon, Mr. Rinkachi, Kasumi10102, Archadeas, belldyl, Collserra, Taj, willxo, CarbonLord, C0NV3X, Eliwood407, Mikieee, tobbiusness, Charanor
- For translations: CZ:fritol33, DE:Waringham, Datixum, PL:Patrykgazing, RU:Overbolt, BR:Teraxo, ID:aditya25, KR:Cuz, FR:DjefNukem, AR:matias491, CN:miguo
- Special Thanks to: Verdana for letting me use the pony model, KodaichiZero for letting me use his grooving animation, TheKyleb for letting me use his music.
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/m6yxj.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MZMYs.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7007/customnpcbanner3.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/42bg6.gif' /></a>
Jun 22, 2013Geforce posted a message on [WIP][1.6.2] ShippingCraft! ~Order things from "Ravine"!New mod spotlight by FailBoat!Posted in: WIP Mods
Hey guys, im making a mod called ShippingCraft. Its basically a system where you can "order" things off "Ravine" and have it "shipped" to a certain coordinate. You can even select what grade of shipping you want! (2-day, standard, etc.). Its basically just like Amazon. I realy am looking forward to releasing this! If you are, leave a +1 or even a follow! Also, if you are downloading this, theres more info in the CurseForge thread.
Download link: http://likethevideo....ad-link-t4.html
-Text that translates what id you type in to the actual block/item name. (Postponed till after the currency system is implemented).
-A currency system. (75% done).
-Minecraft will remember your order even if you quit the game. (75% done).
Its still in Alpha so i doesnt have recipes or textures yet, so use creative mode to get the "Orderer" block, and make sure to break the block your order comes in in survival mode. Also, there isnt a exact time setting yet, so it takes around a minute right now to arrive . If you guys like the idea, would you please make a video on it? I would love some extra publicity![represent] Thanks guys! ~Geforce.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.