Update to 1.10.2 or 1.11 - 1.7.10 has issues and I wish mod devs would make the leap.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 8 months, and 27 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 19 2020 00:31:37
- 0 Followers
- 506 Total Posts
- 28 Thanks
Dec 21, 2016P3rf3ct_Zer0 posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 18, 2016P3rf3ct_Zer0 posted a message on DaftPVF's Mods (Treecapitator, CrystalWing, StartingInv, FloatingRuins)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Really I would think treecapitator would be more useful.
Oct 20, 2015P3rf3ct_Zer0 posted a message on Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.3.2 RPG UI and Damage Amount ModPosted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod is not being upkept anymore ... someone carry the torch. Also if you do make sure you extend the view monsters can be seen.
Oct 1, 2015P3rf3ct_Zer0 posted a message on Pokecube - Revival, adding >800 pokemon to minecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
I have a solution update your java ... don't give Thut extra work XD
Sep 11, 2015P3rf3ct_Zer0 posted a message on Better Records - Download songs from the internet!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Thank you so much for continuing this amazing mod!
Jul 14, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sheenrox thank you for coming back to the scene! I love you man and whenever people act like a **** I said don't pressure awesome people like "modder name here" or we will lose them like we did Sheenrox82. To me your one of the 3 legendary modders. You, Glitchfiend and LexManos
- To post a comment, please login.
May 21, 2012SCMowns posted a message on Trio Gems Mod -Revived- V2 - Download link updated 2023Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Since something terrible has happened to the old forum post, it looked all messed up...
I decided to remake the forum from scratch again, (this weekend when I have time)
So here's a cheap preview of the trio gems mod!
Requires Minecraft Modloader v1.2.5. This is available on discord too.
Sep 17, 2014Thutmose posted a message on Pokecube - Revival, adding >800 pokemon to minecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Pokecube is a pokemon mod for minecraft!
- Supports 1.15.2
- 800+ pokemon!
- Working PC
- Working Healer
- Pokeball Crafting
- Real Time Combat System
- Berry System
- very rare Rare Candies
- and much much more!
If You need help, Please join this discord channel: Pokecube Discord
Wiki Link (Video Links)
Wiki Link (Pure Text)
Current PokeCube Servers:
Suggestion Modpack: 1.12
Modpack Installation Guide:
Go to here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/pokecube-pack
And click the white button that says "How to Install"
Manual Downloads: 1.15.2
Manual Installation Guide:
- Download the mods above for your version of Minecraft.
- Install Forge for the Version you Choose (Install for Client)
- Drop the .jar file into your mods folder (For Vanilla Launcher %appdata% then .minecraft
- Start Minecraft make sure you see forge on the bottom left profile. (You can edit profile to allow more or less ram)
ModPack Permissions, License, Contributors:
You can put these mods in whatever modpack you want.
I would like if you credit this thread, and make a post here saying you added it, but that is entirely up to you.
Most of the sounds come from french pokepedia and textures are inspired by the artworks they use.
Pokémon™, and all the names used in this mod belong to Nintendo. I'm just a fan of the game and Pokécube is a nonprofit organization.
A banner to add to your signature if you want to support:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/450194-pokemob/"><img src="https://sites.google.com/site/minecraftpokemob/home/bande-forums/pokécube_bande.png" alt=""></a>
Contributors: (If you contributed but are not listed, send me a pm to remind me to update!
Manchou - Original creator, currently inactive.
Thutmose - Current main developer.
Translators (Names are github usernames):
Pokecube Revival adds Compatiblity for the following mods:
Just Enough Items
With JEI, you can see the recipes for the Splicing Device, this shows what fossils can be revived.
Just Enough Resources
JER can show what each pokemob drops.
different pokemobs, such as unown, will spawn in ruins made by the Ruins mod.
there is a thaumium pokecube for infusing, and pokemobs have various aspects based on their types.
WAILA will display the number of that pokemob captured/killed, as well as the type.
If you have a very old graphics card and some mobs appear white, use this:
I also suggest setting moveAnimationCallLists in pokecube.cfg to false if you need this texture pack.
Mar 2, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsGravestone mod
Information about mod can be found at the mod's site -
Download - Minecraft 1.12.2
Download - Minecraft 1.11.2
Download - Minecraft 1.10.2
Download - Minecraft 1.7.10
- Install Forge.
- Run Minecraft once and quit at the main menu.
- Place mod jar file into your 'mods' folder
"GraveStone mod" is an open source Minecraft mod released under version 3 of the GNU Lesser General Public License. What this means is that the source of this mod is publicly available and you have certain rights with respective to the code. Feel free to read up more on Open Source Software and what the GPL/LGPL give you in terms of your rights to software released under that license, but the short version for you folks here is;
- you have the right to have access the source code of the mod.
- you have the right to be able to edit/use parts (or all) of the source code provided that you provide proper credit to the original authour(s).
- you have the right to distribute the source code and/or compiled versions of the source code.
- you have the right to use this mod in Lets Plays/YouTube videos however you see fit (monetization, for fun, etc) as long as you provide credit to the original authour(s)(a link back to this thread for example).
"GraveStone mod" is an open source mod and released under the LGPL v3, that means you have the right to include this mod in your modpack.
Jul 19, 2013Sn0w posted a message on SnowSong, the EPIC Sound Pack / Sound Resource Pack for ALL versions of MinecraftPosted in: Resource Packs
Better Sound and Music for Minecraft...
MUCH, MUCH Better!
UPDATED TO VERSION 2.0!!!
Now replaces every Sound Effect and every Song all the way up to Minecraft 1.10.2!
Still compatible with ALL versions of Minecraft!
VERY easy to install!
Sn0wSong is completely original and entirely engineered by Sn0wShepherd / Alecia Shepherd!
The NO-HURT version is provided for anyone who feels bad or squeamish about hurting passive mobs/animals. So in NO-HURT, there are no whimpers, injury sounds or death-cries from PASSIVE MOBS like piggies duckins and moo moos...PERFECT for kids! Hostile mobs retain their hurt and death sound effects, however, because Zombies are just askin' for it!
All of the music herein was also composed and performed by Sn0wShepherd / Alecia Shepherd!
Every sound is replaced across all versions of the game, including UNDEAD EQUINE sounds!!! The sound pack adds very realistic sounds, all original music to records and ambient tracks, and offers a fresh and stunning new take on the entirety of the escapist world known as Minecraft. It is truly like playing an entirely different game!
Vanilla sounds make the game feel like you are playing around inside a box of toys by comparison.
SnowSong changes that by providing you an auditory expression that is both immersive and artistic.
You WILL be amazed! You WILL be terrified! You will find yourself becoming more deeply engrossed and grossed out in the Mines and Biomes of the endless sandbox than ever before. And...hopefully...you're gonna love every bit of it!
- Works with ALL MODS! This ain't just for vanilla!
- All music discs are replaced with original songs by Alecia M. Shepherd.
- All ambient music tracks are replaced with original compositions and performances by Alecia M. Shepherd, many specifically arranged for Minecraft!
- Boss fight music for the for the EnderDragon AND for the Wither!
- Every sound effect replaced for every version of Vanilla Minecraft! Not one sound left inferior!
(EXCLUSIVE to 1.7.x and above)
- Enderdragon Boss Fight Music!
- Menu Music!
- Nether-Specific Music!
- End-Dimension-Specific Music!
- Ending Credits Music!
- Expanded song selections for ambiance without replacing files!
- Really spooky cave ambiance with mind-blowing realism that will frighten you out of your nose rings!
- Even scarier monsters! Renew your anxiety and fear by adjusting to the new mob sounds. Trust me, they are engineered to be very scary and realistic without the need for jump-scaring you.
- Multiple versions to tailor your experience to your preferences with 60 full original tracks of MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC, precious blessed MUSIC, all composed in the midst of my most musically creative years!
- No-Hurt version of Sn0wSong assures that you hear no screeches of pain or death from any of the real-to-life animals known as passive Mobs. Monsters still have injury and death sounds in this version! And new to Minecraft 1.10.2, Poley Burrs!!!
- Files hosted personally and privately so NO ADS EVER in the download process!
- Always gonna be 100% FREE! No monetization, NO ADS!
- And now featuring BLAZE-Approved fast download speeds!
- NOW featuring an opportunity to get involved in the project, and in the Total Conversion version of this resource pack, Sn0wZ0ne, which will ultimately replace EVERY texture in the game with 512x and under original hand-painted art by me again!
All versions of the SnowSong Sound Pack are linked on my TWITCH page as well. You can also find them linked to my personal website. These are all hosted on my own file server, aside from the ones hosted here on CURSE and the MinecraftForum, so no ads, ever! Just a fast, clean, direct download. Many additional creatives are also available on my Twitch page and my personal website.
Sn0w's Creatives Page:
This site contains tons of art, music, poetry, articles, etc, all downloadable from my site for FREE! Not free because it sucks, either! Free because I WANT it to be free! If you want to support me as an artist, you can check the new README file in the resource pack for information on becoming a Patron on my Patreon site.
I mean, WOW! An entire book of poetry for free! 20 years of my writings, thoughts, heart-breaks, darkness/vs/light and blood-thirsty rampages and more just right there on the top page for your consumption at NO cost ever! UNLESS you love it so much that you want to buy a printed copy just to say THANKS Sn0w!!!!
Twitch URL to the SnowSong sound packs:
INSTALL: Each ZIP file contains instructions for installation.
VERSION 2.0 UPDATE NOTES:
- Added support of all versions of Minecraft up to and including 1.10.2
- Polar Bears!
- Two brand new songs added to the Menu Screen, including the Title Track from my upcoming 8th album, SYRUP-128!! You get it here, first!
- Improved step sounds.
- Improved thunder and rain.
- A few surprises for the brave and the clever!
- MUCH-improved glass breaking and dirt placement sounds
- MUCH-improved Zombie sound and Villager sound balancing
- Over-all improvement to enhance quality of a very few sound fx
- Improved puppy pants!
- Careful consideration of every constructive criticism received over the past year
VERSION 1.4 UPDATE NOTES:
- Added horses to 1.6.x and above
- Changed Villager/Testificate voice acting to male (Michael Raine voice acting like Michael Dorn (Whorf from Star Trek the Next Generation)!
- Improved Glass breaking Sounds again to SWEET perfection!!! (I am finally satisfied with these)
- Fixed Zombie Idle4 to remove thrum
- Normalized Wither effects and boosted hurt2.ogg
- Converted vicious wolves into kinder German Shepherds..though Zom-Dawgs are gonna scare the bejeebus outta ya!
- Improved ALL Ocelot/Cat sounds
- Broadened the harvest effects for gravel/dirt to make them CRUNCHY like a CHEETO!
- Replaced the song for calm1 with a fresh composition; a virtuoso piano piece of victory
- Optimized every sound through sounds.json for 1.7.x to prefer certain sounds over others when harvesting blocks.
- The sounds.json file in 1.7.x is a complete file...use it as a template for your own files if you like
- New songs composed and available here as Music Pack Addons or as Soundtracks.
- Improved all SFX 3D/4D surround sound implementation
- Removed Wilhelm (Buy more copper! More copper!!!) Get this reference and win a digi-cookie.
- Improved DUCKEN idle sounds a lot
- All cave ambient sounds improved..no more harmonics...just cavey goodness!
- Normalized swim splash and water effects
- Reduced Nether Portal idle volume
- Full stereo for menu click (everyone's favorite effect!!!)
- New LEVEL-UP fanfare
- Increased the volume of orb.ogg
- Remastered all BAT calls
- Remastered all BLAZE effects with very moderate fades (actually made them even creepier!!!
- Fixed a few effect fades on Endermen calls
- Did I mention that the new HORSE and DONKEY and PONY effects for 1.6.x and up are AMAZING?!
- Replaced Skeleton step4.ogg
- Boosted overall gain and equalization (noramlization) of all effects...may need to adjust your volume
- Foley effects are much boosted...you'll love it!
- Removed the kz.png of my art from all versions
BANNER to support SnowSong!
CREATIVE END USER LICENSE/RELEASE:
Many have asked me if they might use all or a portion of my work(s) in my Minecraft Resource Packs and my website materials with their Minecraft Servers and/or Mod packs/Map packs/Resource Packs even their own original video games. I herein give permission to use my SnowSong Sound Pack free of charge, entirely free, for personal enjoyment, modification of the Minecraft gaming experience, and most importantly, for Foley and specialized usage in your OWN MODS, resource packs, and your own GAMES if you are a game designer; INDIE or otherwise. This resource pack is a wealth of brilliant FX and music that can and should add professional quality and all-original sound engineering to your audio projects of all sorts. Giving credit where credit is due, a mention or referral to me as sound/music engineer/composer would be nice, but I will not in the least bit make that necessary for you to use my works. Let my works contribute to your endeavors if they would benefit you at any degree of use.
GOD bless you all, have fun, and keep me working!
**MUSIC ADD-ON PACK ONE**
12 new tracks you can mix and/or match. Just rename the files to whichever MUSIC folder file you wish to change! Twelve songs means all twelve of them could be replaced with this pack! Replace Vanilla tracks. Replace C418. Replace ME! That's right....replace MY songs from the original SnowSong!
WHOA! What a stunning deal! And check out this sweet logo I made to promote these amazing new songs! This LOGO stuff got re-designed, by the way...and Standardized!
SnowSong 1.2. Music Add-on Pack 1 - Duet of Miners
**MUSIC ADD-ON PACK TWO**
12 new tracks you can mix and/or match. Just rename the files to whichever MUSIC folder file you wish to change! Twelve MORE songs means all twelve of them could be replaced with this pack! Replace Vanilla tracks. Replace C418. Replace ME! That's right....replace MY songs from the original SnowSong! These are in a song series that tells the story of how Steve came to Testify!
WHOA! What another stunning deal! And check out this sweet logo I made to promote these amazing new songs! This LOGO stuff got re-designed, by the way...and Standardized!
SnowSong 1.2. Music Add-on Pack 2 - A Story of Dreams
**RECORDS ADD-ON PACK ONE**
12 new RECORD tracks you can mix and/or match. Just rename the files to whichever MUSIC folder file you wish to change! Twelve MORE songs means all twelve of them could be replaced with this pack! Replace Vanilla tracks. Replace C418. Replace ME! That's right....replace MY songs from the original SnowSong! More powerful music from the original works of Alecia M. Shepherd!
GOD richly bless you ALL!
RECORDS ADD-ON PACK ONE
ONE LAST THING
A bonus track co-written by Alecia M. Shepherd (Sn0wShepherd) and Rita L. Sjong!
OUT OF THE BOX
Don't just live while dying...die while truly LIVING! - Alecia Shepherd / Sn0w Shepherd / Mama Sn0w
Jul 15, 2016jochuan posted a message on Pokecube - Revival, adding >800 pokemon to minecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
i made the picnicker texture
Jul 14, 2016KingEdward9830 posted a message on Pokecube - Revival, adding >800 pokemon to minecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
On the evolution and rare candy thing, Pokecube has built in ingame nbt editing which can do that as well. You can use /pcedit (or /nbtedit in 1.8.9) to change all of the things about the pokemob, this can be used to make it think it is "traded" (1.8.9 I think that is just directly done as a boolean, 1.9.4/1.10.2 you need to add 4096 to the PokemobAIState number). You can also use it to set the owner of a pokemob, so if you don't want to deal with legendary conditions, you can just nbt edit your uuid as the owner of the pokemob.
On the Snag Cube thing, Snag Cubes were rather quickly added along with a very initial shadow pokemon system. It is definitely not final, and will get greatly expanded on eventually, I am mainly working on getting the rest of the mod stabilized beforehand, the same reason why the development on the playing as a pokemob has been stalled. The entire shadow pokemon thing was put in as a proof of concept of replacing any vanilla mob that spawns for any reason with a pokemob, it was not a completed feature.
That being said, it will be somewhat difficult to implement allowing snag cubes to take npc pokemobs but not trainer ones, as I currently don't track whether the owner is a player, I would need to also track that, which I guess could be done. It would also require complete re-write of the snag cube code, as no pokecube types currently support capturing an already tame pokemob, but that also can be done, as the current system used by the snag cubes is rather simple, and it should be possible to extend it as you suggest.
Thut, I have to say I would love to see the snag cubes thing implemented, this is even better than the idea I posted on github concerning shadow pokes. I have to say, though, that if this is implemented, you should make Notch trainers rarer. Not remove them or guard their mobs from snagging, just make them rare enough that finding one is an extra special treat. I want to snag their Arceus's but I don't want it to be too easy to do so.
Jul 10, 2016Thutmose posted a message on Pokecube - Revival, adding >800 pokemon to minecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Hmm, look at it and type /pcedit, let me know what it has for PokemobActionState.
Then set that to 4, and see what it does. Make sure to note what it was before, as I need to know that.
I will see if I can find out the problem tomorrow. also see if it will re-freeze with 4.2.2, as it was supposed to prevent it from freezing, but might not have worked to un-freeze it once frozen.
Found the problem, will be fixed for next release.
Feb 9, 2016coolAlias posted a message on Zelda Sword Skills: 1.8.9 v3.4 and 1.7.10 v2.5.1 (03/08/2017)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I don't think that makes sense at all - the reflective qualities of the Mirror Shield allow it to reflect most types of magic projectiles, not just any type of magic. And if you are burning or walking through fire / lava, how is having a reflective shield going to protect you?
Looks like you had fun making that, though it's a little spastic for my taste
Might help you to read the tooltips (Link's house tells you exactly how large of an area it needs...), the manual, etc. And you couldn't cut grass because swords don't affect blocks while in Creative mode - that's a vanilla Minecraft thing, so how you didn't know that, I dunno...
Quote from ZidaneRobnext
*currently thinking of adding Kokiri Forest for normal forests and Hyrule Field for Plains...*
Also, speaking of forests, wouldn't there be an idea in which you could find Kokiri Kids roaming around in forests and they'd offer you all kinds of deku-related stuff? Cos its an eye sore seeing Saria as a Testificate.
Better still find Kokiri Villages, in said forestry, like NPC Villages?
While I'd like to someday add Goron villages and possibly other types as well (e.g. Zora), I'm just too busy right now - those kinds of things take a fair amount of time.
As for Saria, you could try using CustomNPCs to give her a special skin...
Jan 13, 2016coolAlias posted a message on Zelda Sword Skills: 1.8.9 v3.4 and 1.7.10 v2.5.1 (03/08/2017)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I would, but for whatever reason Forge keeps changing things internally. You can see this even in 1.8.0: ZSS works perfectly fine with Forge 1464, but if you update to 1468, suddenly the shield rendering is all messed up, among other things.
That's just one example, and things have changed quite drastically since then. I'd rather just wait for them to finish whatever it is they are planning to do and update once, than to keep having things break when a user updates to a newer Forge version.
Besides, what does 1.8.9 have that 1.8 doesn't? Wasn't it just changes for Realms, which doesn't support mods anyway? I haven't really kept up with what's changed.
- To post a comment, please login.