- Registered Member
Member for 11 years, 3 months, and 24 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 2 2015 14:15:09
- 0 Followers
- 1,337 Total Posts
- 33 Thanks
Nov 28, 2011Posted in: ClansSpecial Forces
We are the Special Forces of the Empire! Do you think what you have what it takes to enter the Special Forces? Then come and take the test now! We accept only the best of the best! We do everything from helping other clans in wars and our allies, teaching other clans in specific areas from farming to fighting, destroying clans that are griefers or thieves, and defending the Empire of Supremacy! We also destroy clans that go from server to server destroying clans or other for power. We favor the clans that help other clans, and smite the ones that wish to destroy countless minecraftians for power.
Rules- Never steal, kill, or disrespect your SquadMembers!
- Do not provoke a war!
- Be active!
- Put the word sheep in the application.
- Listen to your squad leaders and/or general!
- No racism or sexism
So you want to be in the Special Forces? Well, you will first apply on this thread using the application. Once you are accepted, you shall be put through a string of tests to prove your worth in that area. If you chose to be a specialist, you must have some close combat skills. However, if your an elite soldier or an officer, being an expert in close combat is essential. Once you pass the tests, you will be put into the Special Force Squads.
Did you fail the Entry Process? Don't worry! You can re-apply again in a week! Over 50% of all special force candidates fail the Entry Process! Did you read the Entry Process?
Did you know that you can also be a civilian in Empire of Supremacy link? That way, in case we are at peace, you won't get bored!
Special Forces Ranks & Positions
General - Leader of the Special Forces
Officer - Squad leader
Delta Elite - An elite soldier that has proven himself better than even Elite soldiers!
Drill Instructor - Tests to see if Special Force Candidates are ready. Usually only Officers are these.
Communications Officer - Specialist at retrieving information as a spy, or other ways then delivering it to the commanding officers.
Weapons Specialist - Carries weapons, armor, ammo, and other materials for battle!
Medical Specialist - Heals the wounded with food & Potions.
Demolition Specialist - An expert with tnt & Redstone
Elite Soldier - An elite combat warrior who is an expert in killing.
Recruit - A person new to the SF.
Passing Score out of all the tests combined to get in school on a 1 - 10 scale:
Communications Specialist - 7
Delta Elite - 9
Weapons Specialist - 8
Medical Specialist - 8
Elite Soldier - 8
Officer - 9
Drill Instructor - 9
Demolition Specialist - 8
The tests for each area are different.
Black Ops Mission: Classified. Only for people chosen for the mission. Extremely important!A Ranked Mission: A very important battle, war, or other.B Ranked Mission: A mission that will require you to fight enemies.C Ranked Mission: A mission to train other members or clans in specific areas.D Ranked Mission: A simple helping mission to gather resources or other.
Main Server Ip is: MC-MONOLITH.comMain Server Thread is here!The Empire Of Supremacy's main thread. Must apply here too! Go Here!
Download Teamspeak3 Here!
Server Ip: ZBIT.NWDIGITS.com!
Server Password: N/A
Channel Password: *****************
Application to Join
*All inactive members will be kicked*
2. What are you aiming to be after you do the SF Entry Test:
3. Do you have TeamSpeak3(Requirement):
6. Activity in Hours:
7. Why do you want to join:
8. Any Suggestions:
Member List & Rankings
Member Count: 3
Want to help Promote the Empire?
Press the + sign at the bottom right of this post! It helps!
Elite Warrior Skin
Elite Assassin Skin
Special Force Skin
Jan 13, 2012Order_Of_Garter posted a message on The Furyan Empire - [At war and need war chiefs to apply]Your clan Stats are off. You came to our server trying to kill our ally faction who were supposed to be "Bullies". Of course they weren't and you failed in the war against them. So add 1 war lost and put 7 clans/factions/servers helped to 6.Posted in: Clans
Jan 11, 2012Order_Of_Garter posted a message on Knights of Amnesia Minecraft [2009-2012][HISTORICAL]Hello there! I am nrsteel of the Empire of Supremacy. I wish to offer you and your clan an alliance. Do you accept?Posted in: Clans
Empire of Supremacy Leader
Secretary of War
Special Force Squad Leader
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 20, 2011Toasties posted a message on War of the Races[No-Lag][24/7][Whitelist][1.1][PvP][Factions][Tournaments][Races][Chaos][Raids]Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Sep 3, 2011[center]Posted in: Clans
[center]-Our soldiers may be deployed to many servers at any given time, IP addresses are given out as needed-[/center]
[center]We have a home server for training and hanging out. The IP is private[/center]
[center]And is given to members of the clan via PM.[/center]
[center]Augustus - kevin4460 - Imperator[/center]
Abstinus - Viggih
Cicero - Weatherdog
Casius - Zappa101[/center]
[center]Brutus - Silent_Stealth - Centurion[/center]
[center]Rufus - Zoto888 - Centurion[/center]
F. Maximus - Supo33
Radius - RDNic72
Confundus - Wombatman
Orientalis - Emotionless_Bob
Inginuitus - JDFriedrikson
Each * is one section of recruit training completed, with 3 total sections needed to pass
[center]-None. All legacy members have returned to active duty-
Skins are organized by Division, and then by rank. You may customize the face and skin color of your characters. Do not deface the actual clothing itself. The skins for Umbrae are distributed by the Imperator when a new shade is inducted.
Pueri: all pueri are issued a white robe and standard leather bracing equipment.[/center]
[center]The Pueri uniform may also be used in snowy conditions.
Motto Signature White
Motto Signature Flag
**NOTE** PLEASE USE THE OLD EDITOR TO POST YOUR APPLIACTION, IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER TO FORMAT CORRECTLY. CLICK THE LIGHT SWITCH BUTTON ON YOUR EDITOR.
[center] [b]Minecraft.net username:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Do you have a Skype?:[/b] [b]If not are you willing to get one?:[/b] [b]Do you have a Mic:[/b] [b]If not are you willing to get one (Does not affect your application's acception/rejection)?:[/b] [b]Experience in SMP:[/b] [b]Other games you play:[/b] [b]Have you read the Code of Honor:[/b] [b]Are you in any other clans:[/b] [b]Why do you want to join OIN?:[/b] [b]Where did you hear about OIN?:[/b] [b]If a current member of the clan has referred you, please name them here:[/b] [b]Tell us about yourself: (2-3 Sentences)[/b] [b]Why should we accept you?: ("I'm really good with a bow" " I pwn the noobs" etc. are not acceptable, all our recruits are trained in combat.)[/b] [/center]
Jun 15, 2011Damien711 posted a message on MyriadCraft 24/7 Dedicated SMP Server - *The Server of Endless Possibilities* - Running 1.4.6 - Bukkit - Custom Plugins - GreyliPosted in: PC Servers
MyriadCraft is a developing, 24/7 Dedicated Survival Server with a great community, mature players, and an abundance of space!
Applicants: Please read the rules before applying, ideally the whole thread!
Server updated to 1.4.6. and running smoothly. Greylist enabled! 1.4.7 compatible.
Please remember to continue to vote as it helps the server immensely. You will be awarded diamonds after voting on ALL sites!
- iConomy: iConomy: We have a fantastic economy plugin that was recently reset for 1.3, that allows people to make in-game money by selling & trading items, creating shops, using our auction house, world events, and paypal donations.
- Protected Chests, Doors: The Lockette plugin allows players to use signs to make their chests Private and allow access to players by putting their names on the sign. You can also use timers that can automatically close them behind you!
- Anti-Greifing & Preventing: Our entire staff does an amazing job of preventing grief & restoring damaged projects to normal. We now have almost no complaints at all. In the rare occasions that this does happen, we have a very fast rollback system we can utilize.
- Hourly Backups: Our world file is backed up hourly. In-case of any emergency we can quickly restore this backup.
- Custom Plugins: We have a team of developers who create custom plugins exclusive to MyriadCraft that will enhance your game play experience!
- PvP: PvP is controlled on this server. On our main world PvP is consensual and both parties must agree to it. Hardcore PvP exists in our nether worlds and PvP domes/arenas.
- PvE: This server is set to Hard, meaning zombies break down your doors, and you can starve to death! Events are especially difficult when we use our mob spawning plugins!
- Nether: Explore the real nether in its glory. Rendered fresh for 1.3 with all new nether content present.
- Abundance of space: A large map with a vast amount of room to build and survive, that was also recently updated and reset to 1.3.
- No lag: Our server is hosted on its own dedicated box. This means that lag is not a factor when playing on MyriadCraft, like it is playing single-player.
- Global Reach: From Hawaii to Finland, Scotland & England and all over the States, we have players from all over the world. No matter where you're from you'll find people in your timezone.
- Active Forums and Website: We have a very helpful and friendly community that welcomes every new player on board. Users will rally around and help out on any project when alerted. Both long term and new players can feel part of a community working together when the need arises. Or respectfully decline and keep to themselves.
- Active & Bustling Voice Chat: We use Mumble which is a low-memory, low-lag application similar to other services. This makes for a great voice chat server with many people and sometimes with multiple channels. It's free and completely optional to your gaming experience.
- Twitter & News Feed: These keep players updated to any changes on the server and any problems that arise (switching to new versions, etc) and make for smooth and extremely fast transitions.
- Social Media: Facebook is also another method for us to connect with our players. Visiting our Facebook frequently will allow you to stay connected with the server in new and interesting ways and get access to exclusive perks and other news before it reaches the server.
- YouTube: With over one million views our youtube channel provides up to date high quality videos regarding the server and all of its different facets. Covering all things Myriad, such as walk-throughs and events this is the go-to source for media regarding MyriadCraft.
The server staff are fair and friendly, but they are quick to punish rule breakers. The rules are in place to make the server a fun and mature enviorment to play in. Please make sure you understand the rules before applying.
- No greifing (destroying other player’s property) or stealing from another player.
- Don’t hack (flying and other types) item dupe, or use x-ray texture packs.
- Don’t build extremely close to spawn, we are trying to keep the spawn looking nice.
- Respect all players on the server.
- No advertising other servers.
- No spamming, overt sexism or racism.
- Commands must not be used to gain an unfair advantage in PvP situations.
- Don’t spawn camp or harass new players when they join.
We are looking for dedicated daily minecraft players who are mature and follow the rules. We are not like other servers where donating is required to use basic features, though we do accept donations because without donations this server simply wouldn't be possible. More info on donating and the perks you will recieve can be found on our website: Donate
PvP and PvE are both enabled, but they are not abused (our mods keep an eye on this). We also have a growing economy that is almost entirely player maintaned. You can gain our server currency (called Sol), from killing mobs and trading. This currency can be used to purchase items from other players or their shops. We also have protected chests and protected land zones.
Make sure you understand our rules and have read the thread before joining us. To apply, fill out the following questions:
In-game name: Age: Why you want to join: How did you hear about this server:
Note: We attempt to get all applicants greylisted asap. Please be patient however we check this thread very often and will get you on the server asap. New players can log onto the server without being greylisted and will have to complete a spawn maze in order to be promoted to Member. However we highly recommend that all new members apply through this application method in order to avoid the spawnmaze and become better integrated with the community faster.
Server IP: login.myriadcraft.net or play.myriadcraft.netDonate: http://myriadcraft.net/donate
Mumble IP: 188.8.131.52 Port: 7110
Sep 22, 2011Posted in: PC Servers
Ability to read is required to join.
Do me a favor and click the in the bottom right of this post.
Server RulesThe following rules are in place on the server:
- All forms of cheating/duping/hacking will result in a ban.
- Any form of glitching that does not fall into the above categories will be punished on a case by case basis up to and including a permanent ban.
- Use of any client mods that give you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a ban. (flight, speed, XRay, PvP, etc.)
- Griefing/Stealing is prohibited and will result in a ban. Stealing from unlocked chests is allowed.
- PvP is obviously still enabled. However, camping and killing the same person (or people) over and over in a short period of a time is not permitted. There's a difference between having fun with PvP and being a jerk.
- You are required to place the name of an animal somewhere in your application (your in-game name does not count)
- Any activities performed while logging in under your account are your responsibility. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- 1x1 Towers are prohibited because they make the server look bad. By extrapolation of this rule, anything that makes the server look ugly (such as floating trees) is also prohibited.
- Don't be an excessive whiner
- If you go and whine to a moderator about how your one glowstone block is missing (or something of similar nature), that is a waste of their time. They have better things to do than patch holes in your wall. Quit being a baby and fix it yourself or you'll get a temp ban for wasting their time.
- Maturity (to a point), respect, and common sense should be the main focus here. If you can't demonstrate all of these at least in part, please find another server.
- By joining the server you acknowledge these rules and any punishment deemed fit by the authorities for breaking them.
- If you want to be nice you should click the + sign in the bottom right of the first post. :]
Server Information-There are no spawned items on this server
-Global PvP is enabled. You can attack anyone anywhere(almost) anytime.
-The Spawn Area (safe area) has PvP disabled.
DonationsOur donations system works as follows: You select items/perks/etc. that you desire to have and pay the select amount.
The minimum amount you can spend is $5.00. After donating, send me a PM here on the forums with the email you used to donate with and what you want. You must state both your ingame name along with the items/perks/etc. you are purchasing.
After purchasing the items and the payment is confirmed, you can walk down into the Donations Area. There will be a locked chest in there with your purchased items.
Please visit THIS LINK to view donation rewards.
Whitelist InformationThis server runs on a whitelist in order to deter annoying people. Those that desire to be on the whitelist are required to fill out an application.
The fastest way to get accepted is to register for the private forums and use the application posted on THE WHITELIST THREAD. If you do not wish to register at this time, you can fill out the following application and post it here. It will take me longer to accept you here then it would if you register on the private forums, as those are checked more frequently.
In-Game Name: Clan (if applicable): Age: Tell me 2 sentences about yourself: Are you capable of acting mature?: Why are 1x1 towers prohibited?: Have you read through the rules above?: What is the punishment for Griefing on this server?: What is the punishment for hacking on this server?: What is the punishment for stealing from unlocked chests on this server?: What happens if you waste a moderator's time?: What should be the main focus here (3 things, check rules)?: Any questions you have:
If you don't have an IRC client, you can connect via Mibbit, which is a web IRC client.
(IRC is currently not connected to the Minecraft Server)
Sep 29, 2011Otter posted a message on *New*Middle Earth Role Play - Lord of the Rings[PVP][24/7][Factions][Classes][70 Slots]Posted in: PC Servers
-The Forces of Evil are in need of more members!--There are very few Elves, consider applying as an Elf-
This is the Third Age of this world, full of darkness and trouble. A shadow rises in the East, a nameless whisper, a creeping fear. Rumors spread of the return of the Dark Lord, the one we had hoped had been defeated. He was not.
In the land of Mordor, the Dark Lord Sauron forges his armies and marches upon the kingdom of Gondor. The war is bloody, countless lives are lost. The once shining city of Minas Tirith stands strangely quiet, as smoke rises from Osgiliath. Captain Boromir has held the crossing - but for how long? Even now, all manner of foul beasts pour forth from the Black Gate. Orcs, Goblins, Uruks, Trolls - all thirsty for blood. They will not stop until the White City is wreathed in flames. Gondor is weak and Sauron knows it. It is only a matter of time. Osgiliath cannot hold. The Witch King comes.
To the North, Rohan falls prey to the armies of Isengard. Saruman the betrayer has enslaved the mind of King Theoden. Rohan's armies stand idly by while Uruks pillage and burn. Rohan cumbles, there is no honor left in the world of Men. Rohan and Gondor refuse relations. The noose tightens. Who will come to fight the combined might of Sauron and Saruman? This union of the towers? Dwarves? Elves? All races have seemed to abandoned Men to this fate. Sauron puts all thought towards his Ring, the One Ring. If he should find it, it will be to the ruin of us all. Our world shall fall to darkness, a night unending.
Do you stand with the last of the Free Peoples or will you serve the Forces of Evil? Have you the honor to defend your homes or are you savage enough to serve the Dark Lord?
Check out our trailer!
The Tower of Dark Sorcery, once a proud Gondorian city, Minas Morgul now serves the Dark Lord.
Standing watch over one of the few ways into Mordor, Cirith Ungol houses a company of battle ready Uruks and Orcs.
Osgiliath was once a symbol of Gondor's prosperity but now it lies in ruin. Mordor and Gondor have long fought over this river crossing. Gondor current holds the city but for how long?
Barad-Dur is the great castle of Mordor, home to the Dark Lord Sauron. From his keep, Sauron's gaze sees all. The tower is a physical show of his power, a power that may soon control all.
We have added many memorable locations including Osgiliath, Minas Morgul, Cirith Ungol, Shelob's Lair, Edoras, Helm's Deep, Isengard and many others!
-About the Server-Our goal for this server was to create a true Middle Earth Roleplay experience. We aim to provide a steady stream of events, constant updates and zone expansions as we progress. Below are a few little factoids about our server:
-100% handbuilt map
We used absolutely no Minecraft chunks. We carved, dug and built everything you will see. This means actual mineral veins and actual tactically useful regions.
-Third Age, brought to life
We have brought to life the ending of the Third Age of Middle Earth, made famous by the Lord of the Rings books and movies.
One of our motivations for the creation of this server was the lack of true roleplay servers. We require that all players remain in character at all times, so if you do not enjoy roleplay then this will not be the server for you.
Choose to be a fighter or a farmer. A warrior or archer. Good or evil. We support many races and classes, so something should strike your fancy.
The Third Age is a bloody age. Players can choose to fight for Gondor, Rohan, Isengard or Mordor. The opportunities are endless.
-Requirements and Rules--Act mature
We do not have an age limit but please act like an adult. This is a mature themed server and we expect you to fit into that theme.
-Have some understanding of Tolkien's world
You do not have to be a Tolkien expert to play the server. While we do highly encourage everyone to read Tolkien's masterpieces, seeing the movies is usually adequate. If you hear a word or see something you don't understand the Lord of the Rings wiki is your best friend.
-Use appropriate skin
We only allow the use of theme and race appropriate skins. If you do not know if your skin is appropriate, please ask.
-Stay in character at all times
We want to recreate Middle Earth. To do this we cannot have avatars talking about their favorite corndog. Please let this remain a fantasy, not a free for all chatroom. We have Ventrilo for that.
Men - Good/EvilElf - GoodDwarf - GoodHobbit - GoodOrc - EvilUruk - EvilGoblin - Evil
-Nations and Factions-Nations are official entities that players may join. Players must choose one of the 4 nations to represent.-Gondor-Rohan-Mordor-Isengard
Factions are player created groups that may claim and fight over land for their nation. Factions are formed by gathering a group of other players and applying for official faction status on our forums. Players do not need to be a member of a faction.
-Classes-Classes in MERP are a combination of a combat class and a crafting class. When applying, please choose one combat class and one crafting class. Dual combat or dual crafting classes are not permitted.-Combat-Warrior - Skilled in the use of all melee weapons.Archer - Proficient with a bow and basic melee weapons.
-Crafting-Woodsman - Woodsmen can craft anything that requires wood.Miner - To dig deep and bring up treasure is the way of the Miner. Miners can also work stone.Smith - Smithies craft weapons and armor for the armies of Middle EarthFarmer - Tilled earth is all a farmer needs to be truly happy. A farmer is the backbone of any successful community.
Our website is: merp.enjin.com
We require players to use our custom texture pack. We have a lot of buildings that won't look right without it, so please use it!
Otter, Dothackking, TheGodlyBrit(EU), Connor4Donkeys(AUS), Yamamoshi, Prongs
omni_squirrel, Forgotten_Pariah, Plaguerot, Gala, Crowley
May 20, 2011Posted in: ClansThe Chaos WarriorsThey who bring Chaos to their enemy through military order.
Why choose us?If you are looking for a clan with an organized, and powerful military, then you are looking for the chaos warriors. The Chaos are also a great group if you are just looking to hone your mining, farming, or engineering skills. Join us for the ultimate Minecraft clan experience.
Our CommunityOur community is tightly knit and friendly to the ones within it, but can be quite hostile those outside of it. Once you join you will be accepted as one of us and treated by all like a friend.(This ip is temporary and may change in the future.)Server: 184.108.40.206:25566
(coming soon!) Website:
God Of Chaos: zombieman999The God of Chaos was once the king. After the chaos warriors fell, he thought they would never rise again. He walked through the land stricken with sorrow. One day after he had wandered with the few loyal survivors for many months he came upon his old kingdom. He and the survivors walked through the streets searching for artifacts of the kingdom to forage. They found none, for all the gold and diamond had been pillaged by other clans, and bandits. Finally in a moment of great despair the king fell to his knees in front of the chaos warriors temple. Somehow, strangely the temple had escaped any major damage. He screamed with his head tipped toward the sky “Oh! Great god of chaos send me a way to revive my kingdom!” There was silence no reply from the great god. The king knelt there for a while longer and when still there came no reply he stood. He turned his back on the temple, disgusted with himself that he had thought the god would bother himself with one mortal man. Then as he began to walk away the ground tremorred. But the king thought nothing of it, he assumed it was just one of the mild earthquakes that often struck these parts of the land. Then there was a change in the air. They didn’t feel, or smell, or hear this change, they just knew it was there, with some sixth sense they didn’t know they had. They realized the disturbance was emanating from the temple. The king spun around, whipping out his battered diamond sword.There was nothing there... then the air shimmered. A pure white light drifted down from the sky as a reddish black coloring lifted from the ground. They met at least 40 blocks above the ground in front of the chaos warriors religious emblem. As they met the colors seemed to swirl into and around each other. They gave each other a depth that can only be created by the Great God himself. As the colors swirled they seemed to morph into images, scenes from the gods all knowing mind. Then the God fluently lowered to the ground. As it came down the king and his men lowered themselves to their knees, bent over and kissed the ground. When it was but a few feet off the ground it came to a stop. Then came the voice. It had almost as much depth as the gods body had. It said “Rise” The King and his men quickly stood. Then the king began to say something but the god silenced him. The god said “I don’t plan on staying in this world long, don’t lengthen the time I am here with your words, I already know what you are going to say.” The king stood there silently. Then the god said. “King zombieman999 bring forward yourself and your 5 best men.” The king quickly gathered them. He brought forward 5 men. The god said “So you choose these 5.” The king nodded. The god looked over zombieman and his men. Then he said “You six, zombieman999, begginfokillz, joshwalla, xxxsniper, lethaldoglove and lukemacu I am going to give a gift. This gift is that you all shall all be gods.The king said, “But wait!...” and before he could finish speaking the god silenced him again.The god then split into 5 pieces, the center piece was larger than the others. The largest piece then spiraled toward the king. Once it hit the king it was absorbed into him. Then the other four pieces were absorbed by begginfokillz, xxxsniper, joshwalla, and lethaldoglove.The five were gods! But one man was left alone and confused. The man was lukemacu, the last man zombieman999 had brought forth. The man said “But great god! What of me?” The gods voice was now distant and barely audible, “It said lukemacu you shall be the link between the people of the chaos warriors and their gods! You shall be their king!
The god may veto any decision made by the council as well as have full power to do anything in the clan, although he generally won’t interfere.
The Minor Gods:Joshwalla Begginfokillz xxxsniper Lethaldoglove
The king: LukemacuThe king is the head of the Chaos Warriors and makes decisions with the council. The only person with more power then The King is the God Of Chaos although the minor gods are about equal to him in power.
The Council of high nobles:The council votes on decisions with the king.
GENERAL OFFICER RANKS
Field Officer ranks:
Chaos Tentative Recruit
1) DO NOT GRIEF This means do NOT steal from other clan members or destroy their stuff. That includes the use of TNT on others property, burning their creations, and taking from chests. Also, if you witness greifing but do not report it you will be treated as if you are the greifer himself. You should report griefing to the highest ranked officer who is currently available.
2) STAY ACTIVE A clan that is inactive is a dead clan. Therefore The Chaos Warriors strive for all of our members to be on at least every other day if not every day. Being active does NOT just include being on the server. It includes checking our thread on the minecraft forums as often as possible and posting on it about any new news from our server or just keeping up an active conversation. We also expect all members to keep active on the clan website (which is coming soon). A final thing that we want our members to be active on is voice chat. I don’t care weather or not you have a mike. You can still here what others are saying and you can type into chat systems. Voice chat is actually one of the most important things a clan can have. It helps form a more personal bond between otherwise separate members.
3) HONOR Honor yourself, honor your clan members, honor your friends, and honor your enemies. Honor is one of the most important parts of a clan because without it a clan will turn into an undisciplined mess. For example if a warrior does not honor the captain of his squad then the Captain will not be able to rally him along with the other warriors. If that man is not rallied then he will not fight at his maximum skill. He will fight weakly and poorly.This is simply unacceptable. That is one reason that we need to honor each other. Another reason we must honor each other is because if we do not honor each other then instead of being an organized powerful unit we will become a useless mass of single and separate people. Also, we must honor our enemies, this is because without any honor or respect for our enemy they are easily underestimated. If we underestimate our enemy we will become overconfident. Overconfidence leads to defeat, and defeat is not what it means to be a chaos warrior.
4) MATURITY This is an important aspect of creating a fun yet strong group of gamers.We don’t want to turn people off because people are crying over the fact they died or constantly messing with people in the game and in the chat. Don’t over use swears if you get really annoyed. There are many other words to use to express your annoyance. Do not spam the chat, we want people to be able to talk to one another.
5) FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF COMMAND Simply put, this means obey your superiors. However, there is actually much more depth to this rule. If I, zombieman999, order one unit of men to breach a certain part of an enemy wall the orders do not go directly to the men. First my orders would got to the general, or officer in charge, of that unit. The General would devise a plan for breaching the wall. The plan might include one captain and his squadron forming a distraction or a fake attempt at breaching the wall at a different section of wall. Then the general could order the rest of his men create the real breach in the section of wall where i wanted it. Also any officer has the right to call a retreat of his men if defeat seems imminent. Also, higher ranked officers have a right to veto any order given by a lower ranked officer. This means if a captain called a retreat of his men his general could tell the captains men to continue fighting. If a higher ranked officer disagrees with a lower officers veto he may veto that veto and this may happen all the way up the chain of command. To clarify on one other thing, officers from one section of the chaos warriors army do not withhold the right to order officers from another section of the army.
If you violate ANY of these rules, the council will decide on your punishment.
Our jobs do not restrict what you have the right to do on our server. This is because if someone decides to become a lumberjack I don't want to take all the fun of minecraft away from them by taking away their right to adventure or go mining. Our jobs do however restrict you in one way. That is that you may only sell stuff which you obtain through doing your job. What i mean by this is that a miner may not sell wheat because it is a farmers job to collect wheat. What a miner may sell is iron ore or something else they obtain while mining. For people who have jobs which you don't get them physical items which they can sell, you will be paid directly for doing work. That means that, for example, a builder will be paid by people to build them stuff.
Every member of the Chaos Warriors is expected to participate in our military during war time and train in military strategy and tactics in our academy. Once in the chaos warriors every member will be evaluated in the Military academy to find there personal skills. Once members have finished training in the academy they will be assigned a military class class to specialize in. These Classes are Archer, Warrior and Engineer. Archers will be the sharpshooters of the clan, providing the warriors with support. Warriors will be the tanks of our clan. They will be trained in the art of hand to hand combat until no other fighter of any clan can match there skill. Finally, the engineers are the builders of the military, they must be able to build a bunker in a matter of seconds that can be held by a group of soldiers, and build complex TNT cannons which they can aim to nearly any point within 100 blocks in front of them.
(Note that some other jobs may be obtained in game such as spy or ambassador once you have gained the trust of the officials in the clan.)
Miner - They collect ores from deep within the earth to create armor weapons and tools with. They may sell the ores and other blocks they collect while mining, in their store.
Lumberjack - They collect the wood need to burn torches and make tools for the clan from the forests of the land. They may sell wood and tools that use wood in their crafting recipe in their shop.
Farmer - They may own fields for growing wheat and mushrooms as well as for breeding animals. The food that they collect from their farm they may sell in their shop.
Builder - They build everything from a small house to a huge castle for the us. They may be hired by average citizens to build a tiny shack or by the clan to build a Colosseum. They may not own stores, they gain their money from being paid to build stuff.
Recruiter - They have a very important job for us, they go on other servers and recruit loyal people to join our clan. For every member they recruit that applies and sticks with our clan our government pays them a hansom some of money. The recruiters are some of the most important people for the future of our clan. They are the people we need to grow large and succeed!
ApplicationWhat is your in game name?How old are you?Do you swear to obey our rules and accept the consequences if you break them?Do you swear never to grief the Chaos Warriors?Do you have any previous clan experience? If so with which clan?Are you currently in another clan? If yes send me the link to the clan page so that i can decide weather you may be in our clan as well as theirs.Have you ever been banned? If you have, for what reason were you banned?What are your skills?What job would you like to perform for the clan?How much time will you be able to dedicate to this clan a day?Will you be active on any servers the chaos warriors are on, any voice chat we are using, our thread on the minecraft forums, and our website?Why are you choosing us (please use 2 - 3 sentences)?Do you swear to be loyal to the chaos warriors for as long as you play Minecraft and the chaos warriors exist?What is your favorite color?
Once long ago the people now known as the Chaos Warriors were very different. They were a loving peaceful people. There king or leader was (and still is) zombieman999. Everyone in his clan called The Prosperous People of Minecraft loved him. For he had brought the clan out of terrible times. The times had been so bad because the previous ruler was a Ghast! In the greatest duel in minecraft history zombieman999 had slain the evil beast and taken the throne. He defeated the Ghast by simply dodging its fireballs till the Ghast dropped with exhaustion. Then with all his strength zombieman999 rolled the ghast into a pool of lava. Not yet satisfied with his accomplishment zombieman999 set out to make the clan rich. Not only did he make his clan rich but he made it the richest clan ever! He was a peaceful ruler and had not made any weapons because he hated war and all violence. He didn't even understand why people would have a street fight. He thought this meant that other clans would have nothing against him or his clan that he loved so much. But alas he was wrong. Every single other clan was jealous of his clan's deposits full of diamond. So one night every member of every clan except of course his own banded together without exception to raid all his great cities. They burnt and broke every building. Then they slaughtered the all unarmed citizens. Those with tools stood and attempted to protect their king but did not understand the concept of fighting and quickly surrendered. Even those who surrendered where killed on that terrible night. Zombieman999 knew all hope was lost for his kingdom so he fled with his family of two sons and a wife. As he fled the other clan's found the deposits. When they found that they were full of diamond they began to fight amongst themselves because in their stupidity they had not planned a way to evenly split up all the resources. Even as all the clans fought they continued to slaughter The Prosperous People of Minecraft. Zombieman999 was almost out of the battle zone when a group of three soldiers charged his family. Zombeiman999 saw the soldiers when they where ten yards away. He pushed his family into a ally. He didn't push them fast enough though for soon one of his sons and his wife had fallen to arrows. Zombieman999 filled with rage attacked the soldiers killing two of them with his bare hands. When he turned to face the third soldier he saw that the cunning man had a sword to his sons throat! The soldier told zombieman999 to wait in the ally and his son would be there shortly and if he didn't he would kill zombieman999's son. Zombieman999 backed into the ally his eyes never leaving the soldier. He waited a minute passed. Then five minutes then ten. He realized something had gone wrong so he peaked into the road. There was no sign of his son or the soldier. He searched the city around where his son had disappeared for twenty minutes all the time avoiding the soldiers. Finally he gave up and realized his last family member was dead. Angry and tired he left his city and rode a mine-cart into a mine. He found a mining shack in the mine and waited till day. The next day stricken with grief he climbed up the mine. He decided that all he could do was to search for other survivors. After searching for three days he found six other people in his clan. Counting him only seven people survived the raid. Four men and three women. He spoke to all his remaining clan members saying that from scratch they would rebuild the clan but differently this time. They would remake the cities but this time strongly fortified. They would build defended safes and return the clan to its former wealth. They would create an army of well trained soldiers whose purpose was not only to defend the city but to bring chaos as revenge to all the other clans.They would now be known as the Chaos Warriors. Things did not go as planned though. Slowly the members of the Chaos Warriors died off till only zombieman999 and his most trusted Warrior named xxxsniper remained alive. They grudgingly agreed that the Chaos Warrior blood had to be renewed. They had to recruit...
Oct 13, 2011To those migrating from old leadership under nrsteel, I will try my best. I'm not nr, but I'll have to do.Posted in: Clans
To new applicants... Hello! Welcome to the Dwarven Empire!
- No killing clan members
- Please be loyal
- No stealing
-Follow server rules. We don't want to get banned
- Breezy language (if server allows)
- Voicing your opinions
Dwarf - Miner
Thorin - Soldier
Hobbit - Farmer and fisher
Elf - Assassin and Hunter
Dwarven Architect - Builder
Wizard - Redstone Worker and potion maker (when released)
Gem Dealer - Shop owner and/or Trader
Secretaries and Military Divisions
-To be announced
4. Job (pick 2):
5. Activity(In Hours):
MC Elite UK
How to Get to Town
1.When you log on to the server, type /town spawn khazad.
Kiro_Gen (Dwarf, Hobbit)
HypnoDog (Elf, Dwarf)
WARxTerror (Elf Leader, Miner)
killerlj11 (Thorin, Dwarf)
ajm1996 (Dwarf, Elf)
ghostlink123 (Elf, Dwarf)
MC_STON3R (Miner, Dwarf)
Magnumrabbits (Grand Architect, Elf)
MikeChaos14 (Thorin, Wizard)
AgentMuffin (Elf, Dwarf)
Naitso (Dwarf, Thorin)
SmileyWarrior (Hobbit, Dwarf)
tristen03 (Elf, Gem dealer)
Natherhy02 (Dwarf, Architect)
omgwtfbarbq (Thorin, Hobbit)
ethangoesrawr (Dwarf, Architect)
joshwhity (Dwarf, Thorin)
Noboom (Architect, Thorin)
Magbek (Dwarf, Thorin)
xISnip3rIx (Elf, Dwarf)
user56 (Dwarf, Gem trader)
Invortuas (Wizard, Elf)
curseisabadword (Dwarf, Elf)
ChA1xXx1oS (Hobbit, Architect)
Jamiejams (Dwarf, Elf)
Fearboy (Wizard, Dwarf)
Thaddiuz (Architect, Wizard)
Energyman123 (Dwarf, Hobbit)
Folopper (Elf, Thorin)
EpiiDemicz (Dwarf, Architect)
DanielTheSpaniel (Elf, Dwarf)
Cohenfinn (Wizard, Elf)
Drafyn (Dwarf, Architect)
WhiteBoyWeber (Hobbit, Dwarf)
Dynamitepowerzz (Dwarf, Elf)
Jul 19, 2011Azmodan posted a message on Pandemonium - An Extreme Hardcore Survival Server with Deathbans!Posted in: PC ServersPandemonium
Extreme Hardcore & Survival Minecraft
This server is now offline until it can be updated to 1.0.0. Thanks for the great times everyone!
This server is designed to make Minecraft a true game of survival...the way it was meant to be played.
- 12 Hour Deathbans
- Needed Resources are much Harder to Find
- Unpredictable Terrain
- Monsters are Better at Finding and Hunting Humans
- Strong PVP, Looting, and Pillaging
Let me quick summarize what you are likely to experience on this server:
Can you live long enough to build a formidable shelter before night comes?
No problem you say? 60-70% of players will not survive their first night.
Dawn approaches. Are you still alive? Good, now get your hands on some tools.
A few days have passed. You've managed to defend your shelter and maybe you have even teamed up with 1 or 2 others to help stay alive (and dealt with countless others that hopelessly tried to raid you in the dead of the night). Now you need to gather some food, gear up, and set off to escape this unforgiving land. There is promise of fresh air, trees, and wild animals abounding in a distant part of the world.
After a long journey, who knows how long you've been gone, and with no one in your party alive but you, tattered and bruised, you somehow manage to reach the distant lands of Pandemonium. Trees, grass, water, animals...you feel like a new man again. But wait, new unsightly things await you. The things that go bump in the night are even more aggressive and any remaining survivors here have grown blood thirsty. Yet, new desires consume your thoughts. You dream of gold and diamonds.
After much turmoil, sacrifice, and dead allies, one day in the distant future, you will find yourself standing proud - a man who has built himself a lasting fortress, one who has won many great victories in combat and feared by many, you have fashioned a diamond sword and a full suit of armor. You might even have a gold bar or two. You decide to embark on a new adventure of blood and glory.
For what awaits you now, no man could prepare. In the darkest corners of the world, you find deep Pandemonium dungeon ruins as legendary as they come. They look like they have been crafted by the vilest of creatures. With burning desire, you decide to venture inward to uncover whatever great mysteries and forbidden relics lie at the bottom of these ancient Pandemonium fortresses. Likely, no man shall ever know.
Then you die. Deathban!
If you're looking for a read on what the game is actually like, you can check out this write-up I did following my first expedition on this server:
WARNING: In hardcore Minecraft, you are competing to live. There's no dancing in the meadows and playing with chickens here. You will have to kill, steal, and teamwork to survive. Yes, you might have to fend off a horde of starving players just to get wood from a single tree. If you join this server, you are destined to experience great and unfortunate things!
Here's a couple screenshots:
Desert of Despair
This is not only where you begin your adventure, but this where most of you will end your adventure.
A few of you will survive long enough to inhabit this place. This is not only the main part of the world (the desert is just there to test your hardcore survival abilities), but this frontier is where you experience the greatest of endeavors, victories, and death.
The server has been modified with a number of features to enhance the hardcore survival experience of Minecraft and to feed your insatiable desires for blood and glory!
Currently Offline until 1.0.0 update
In the rare event that the server is full, wait 5-10 min. Someone will have died.
- ANTI-CHEAT Plugin (used to eliminate fly and speed hackers along with other item / block glitches)
- ANTI-XRAY ANTI-INVISIBLE TEXTURES
- Auto-Saves and World Backups (just in case something does go wrong and needs to be undone)
- Admins have tools to monitor unusual inventory activity and observe you while you play. This will be done often.
- Multi-Server Ban! Once a player is perma-banned for any offense, their data is automatically uploaded via Multi-Ban to a shared blacklist so that they are now added to the automatic ban list of many other servers. We don't believe in being nice.
(rare ore finds and chests are logged and tracked to identify xray use; Don't worry, I won't ban you upfront for xraying. No, that would not be harsh enough. First, I'll let you spend a day or two gathering up lots of resources and preparing yourself to actually make some progress. Then after many many hours of invested time - bam! Perma-banned...in the a$$. No Mercy. No Exceptions. "...but I only did it once and turned it off right away, and it was an accident. It was a week ago...please don't ban me now, I will never do it again!" BAM! This forum post was your advanced warning. There will be no exception. If you have the xray mod installed, I highly recommend removing it so you don't accidently click it on for a second. I might enable my Ore Obfuscation mod to modify packets sent to your Minecraft Client from your very first attempt to see through walls that you are not supposed to.
Pandemonium really has much to offer. The accessible world has been carefully laid out and all resources, dungeons, and pre-built terrain features have been designed to make the gameplay both very challenging and rewarding.
Oh...one more small caveat worth expanding on. The Desert of Despair! Call it a test to determine if you're even worthy to play on hardcore survival. When you join the server for the first time, you will choose one of three spawn points into a vast desert of tragedy and hopelessness. You will sing for joy at the sight of a tree and pray for mercy that you may find a single piece of cobblestone before you're killed. This vast desert area contains 8 Waypoints out into the main world of Pandemonium lush with trees and grass, and animals. I can assure you of two things. 1. Everything you need to survive can be found somewhere in the desert. They are strategically placed throughout the 512 million blocks that make up this part of the world - utilizing all 128 layers. If you're lucky, you will find one of the several hundred underground tunnels that are fully equipped with their array of traps, loot, and monsters. Many of these are what eventually lead to the Waypoints out of the Desert of Despair. 2. I can also assure you that this part of your hardcore experience will leave you bloody and scarred.
If you're a details person, everything you need to know about how the server works can be found in the news & announcements section of our forum:
Strategic resources are occasionally refreshed so your experience and opportunities to get ahead on this server are not much different than those who have been playing for a couple weeks.
There are approximately 68 people that have made it to Pandemonium so far out of some 1900 players that have entered this server.
- NO Complaining. What did you expect from joining an extreme hardcore survival server with deathbans? If you can't handle hardcore survival, then go play with bunnies.
- NO, admins will not help you. There is no exception. Items cannot be given. Time cannot be changed. Nothing! No! Don't!
- NO XRay or other disadvantaging mods.
- Do Not Log Out During Combat. Die with honor. We take combat logging very seriously on this server. This means that if you are in combat with another player or are being chased by another player, DO NOT log out or close your MC client. What fun would PvP be on a hardcore deathban server if people just logged out anytime they saw you coming? If you log out during combat, you might just find yourself no longer able to connect to this server.
- NO Climbing over/in/through/out "The Wall". These areas are protected on the top layers. That means if you are found over the wall, you will be banned for using some kind of exploit. The only legitimate way out of the desert is via underground portal.
- NO Relogging to despawn mobs. This is an exploit of game mechanics.
- YES Zan's Mini-Map is allowed (this helps discourage players from just camping in a hole with sneak on). You can find the download link on the Pandemonium forums. If you have a different Mini-Map tool, you might want to double check that it's allowed.
Flint & Steel
TNT (will be re-implemented later on for advanced trap making)
How to Join?
Step 1: You need to get whitelisted. Post your answers to the following and hope for the best:
A. Player Name (this will be used in the server whitelist)
B. Why do you want to join?
C. Will you survive your first night?
D. What's your least favorite way to die?
We currently have a couple of amazing members who are diligently going through and reviewing whitelist apps and approving many of them. They have finished reviewing apps through to the end of page 187 on this forum.
Check out our new server forum for more discussion.
(still mostly under development, but it's growing)
We no longer have limited space on the server. The cap is currently set to 120 players.
To support this server or make a contribution, visit this forum page for details:
I hope to see you alive on Pandemonium...well, at least a few of you.
- To post a comment, please login.