- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 3 months, and 16 days
Last active Sun, Jun, 21 2015 14:58:21
- 0 Followers
- 67 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Aug 30, 2014Opal3 posted a message on [1.7.2][1.7.10] [V1.0.2] Myths and Monsters Mod (Check my last comment on the thread for status update)I'm LOVING all the new content, and it would be cool to see a wisp or a mountable Chinese dragon. Like LaziNoah said. Keep up the good work and I might considering donating, if it's the least i can do to help this mod develop.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 28, 2014Opal3 posted a message on [1.7.2][1.7.10] [V1.0.2] Myths and Monsters Mod (Check my last comment on the thread for status update)Just posted it as my skype mood.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 7, 2014The spoils bag looks exactly the same as the one from dartcraft and has the same name...This mod looks really cool and I'm exited to see where this goes! So you plan on adding any mobs? There's been many zelda mods but none of them have mobs, if your confident enough in your modding skills and you add mobs it would separate your mod from all the other zelda modsPosted in: WIP Mods
Mar 7, 2014Ok, here's the deal this isint a "bad" comment this is constructed. First of all are you sure this is a mod, I'm pretty sure that was a beginning of a map (a mod is when someone modifies original minecraft, not builds) But anyway, if it was a mod did you even code it? Another thing is before you try to be a youtuber you should let your voice mature...Posted in: WIP Maps
Sep 30, 2013Opal3 posted a message on [1.5.2][WIP]Myths and Monsters Mod [Download link! Forge & ModLoader][Updated 28th May]Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from UKdeccy
Bro its in early devs. Its clearly gonna be altered. Trust me it will be brilliant once done. It will dramatically improve the experience man.
I guess I'll just wait and see if it's good. I'm excited to see how the mod turns out. You have my support.
Sep 29, 2013Opal3 posted a message on [1.7.10][7.0]Extreme Blocks Mod! NEI and Redstone Flux!I really hate it when people put ads on other peoples stuffPosted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Jun 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Betweenlands is a mod developed by the Angry Pixel modding group. This large and expansive mod adds a whole new dimension with a plethora of exciting new content that offers an exciting and challenging survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark and mysterious realm where strange, monstrous creatures roam amongst the remnants of a long lost civilisation. Do you dare to explore?
Features include -
More information can be found on the mod's CurseForge page and on the official wiki.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay
- A whole new dimension to survive in
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight
- Bosses to defeat
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants
- A unique farming system with several new crop types
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items
- Randomly occurring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends
- ...and much, much more!
The Betweenlands download
The Betweenlands on CurseForge
The Betweenlands repository on Github
For frequent news and updates, follow @BetweenlandsDev on Twitter
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new stuff? The official wiki for the mod can be found here!
We now also have an official Discord server for The Betweenlands where you can hang out and maybe chat with the developers (we're usually around).Come drop by and say hi!
Oct 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsI had been wrestling with the decision for a while now, and unfortunately I have decided to stop working on Thaumcraft and other mods.The simple truth is that between IRL commitments, work and studies I simply didn't have enough time to devote to modding. Something had to give and unfortunately the obvious choice was modding.
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Simply find some vis crystals in the world, mine them and follow the clues.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Iron Capped Wooden Wand crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Suggestions are welcomed here
Please help support me via Patreon Also go check me out on Twitter @Azanor1 for announcements and such.
Direct Download Links6.1.BETA26 for Minecraft 1.12.2
Older versions6.0.BETA8 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.4 for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.3 for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.5 for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.1.14 for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.0g for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.5b for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.4c for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.5i for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.4c for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.3 for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.1c for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.1b for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.6d for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.6 for Minecraft 1.1
For ModdersThaumcraft API for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft API for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft API for 5.2.4Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.2.4Thaumcraft API for 5.0.3Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.0.3Thaumcraft API for 18.104.22.168Thaumcraft DEV Build for 22.214.171.124If you want a slightly more cutting edge version of the api, go to my GitHub
Language Localization and bug reportsI have set up a Git repository so people can easily add localizations and create issues for bug reports - HERE
Thanks to the following folks for their help with translationsVexatos, jualme, crafteverywhere, Mexahoid, FrancescoDeSa, TheVikingWarrior, Hgmoa, VeryBigBro, avttrue, ferzrrn, RustyXXL, bgh251f2, Egor305, Zaltora, PlatonCraft, XuIIIHuK, Sternes, DancingPeral, GLaDTheresCake, BrunoLG, dmf444, aucunn, tyrope, m9731526
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
WARNINGThere is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
Change LogCurrently the Eldritch & Aurmancy tier of research are still heavily WIP. There is some things I need to sort out and balance before I can implement them properly.
- fix altar particle related crash on servers
- API: deprecated IStabilizable
- API: added IGogglesDisplay
- API: added oredict support in json research entries for required_item and required_craft.
- fix for crash related to the latest versions of forge (126.96.36.19968)
- infusion instability mechanics have been completely reworked. Check your thaumonomicon. TLDR version, stabilizers simply add a lot of stability to infusion now, but when paired with redstone inlay can do other fancy things. They no longer use RF.
- added advanced break seal
- golem press will now properly consume crafting components
- more fixes to seal & logistics GUI's
- custom thaumcraft shaders should once again work
- buffer will no longer draw essentia from adjacent blocks if that side has been disconnected
- added Lamplighter infusion enchantment
- I now prevent most thaumcraft UI elements from overlapping
- when riding a minecart the arcane bore will not switch off if there are no tracks below (for whatever reason)
- tainted animals & critters will now do damage instead of just aggressive nudging
- changed the way itemstacks sync to clients which should get rid of a lot of odd behaviour in certain gui's
- greatwood trees now require 4 saplings to grow like large vanilla trees. They drop more saplings to account for this change.
- thaumatorium should now display all recipes (occasionally a recipe would be lost, like the spiritus vis crystal recipe)
- thaumatorium recipes are now sorted alphabetically
- cultist armor now have their own material types
- made many thaumcraft blocks rotateble with modded wrenches that allow it
- entity aspects can now be viewed through the thaumometer
- empty & provider seal should no longer cause golems to drop items on ground when picking up something new
- water jar can now fill vanilla cauldrons & glass bottles again
- fixed several focal manipulator ui issues
- golem press now checks adjacent inventories for crafting materials as well
- golem appearance should now sync more consistently on servers
- provide and empty seals will no longer cause items to drop on the ground if the target inventory (as set by stock, fill, etc) is full
- stock seals will now check if the target inventory has room before creating a task
- greatly improved flying golem movement
- improved golem responsiveness
- fixed banner server crash
- fixed crafting recipe for primal crusher
- added console command to revoke specific research from a player instead of resetting it all. Format: /thaumcraft research revoke . This will also remove any research that relies on the revoked research.
- tweaked infusion crafting instability so that instability added is on a sliding scale - the higher the instability, the less chance it has of becoming worse.
- the amount by which infusion crafting stability increases after instability occurs has been increased.
- added aspect names to display name of vis crystals and essentia phials
- fix soft-crash when you tried to craft a multiblock by clicking on the top or bottom face of a block with salis mundus
- fixed a major bug that was causing you to only gain progress in the 'blue' theorycraft categories instead of all of them. Rounding is awesome!
- fixed void siphon crash on dedicated servers
- fixed stabilizer particles... again
- rebelanced some crafting recipes
- cloudstepper ring should now properly negate fall damage when double jumping and will not do silly things when you are underwater
- items with sounding effect will now only trigger it if sneak + right clicked instead of the other way around
- primal crusher recipe now accepts broken tools as ingredients
- rebalanced flux condenser essentia cost
- API: fixed the AspectRegistryEvent to use a proxy object (register) that contains the actual registration methods. This was done to prevent some ASM related issues.
- fix for thaumotorium not syncing in MP
- fire bats once again cause mob damage
- FORGE: Updated to Forge version 188.8.131.5205
- API: Certain mods that define their own item aspects have been accidentally doing so in the 'wrong' place. To prevent this I will now wipe all item aspects registration that occurs before TC defines the core item aspects.
- API: Additionally I have added an event mods can subscribe to that would be the correct place to define item aspects. The existing aspect definition methods will be deprecated and eventually will only be accessible through this event.
- API: Added events when a player gains knowledge or progresses research. See thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchEvent. The events can be cancelled.
- improved thaumatorium GUI
- harvesting golems will now try and right-click a crop first before trying to break it
- increased the knowledge gained from curios
- rebalanced some base item aspects and added a couple of alternate sources for hard to get aspects
- thaumium smelter is now 90% efficient instead of 85%
- improved arcane bore interaction with infusion enchantments like destructive
- fixed enchantment detection during research
- fixed triple meat treat recipe
- improved foci radial menu animation and unlinked it from fps
- fixed certain foci in radial menu not showing up if they are too similar to other foci
- you can now only have one scatter modifier per focus
- prevent crash with focus pouch if you click on it while it's inventory is open
- arcane workbench should properly choose the correct crystals to use between similar recipes
- to make early game mistakes a bit more forgiving the crucible will only turn 25% of spilled essentia into flux instead of the current 50%-75%
- added a 'noSleep' config option so you can get the salis mundus recipe book without having to sleep first
- fixed eldritch crab rendering when 'mounted'
- fixed the mod interaction bug with the hats mod
- fix out of bounds condenser crash
- increased condenser essentia suction
- flux generators now produce up to 20 rf/tick. The vis cost is still the same (1 vis = 1000 rf).
- flux stabiliser can now accept power from all sides except the front. This means 5 flux generators will be able to fully power a stabiliser as it can accept up to 100 rf/tick max.
- candles and other items are now slightly more effective during infusion and you can have up to 12 (up from 10) - a much more symmetrical number
- improved detection of enchanted books in research and recipes
- arcane ear now supports new instrument types
- scanning inventories with a thaumometer is now limited to the first 100 items to prevent lag spikes with massive inventories
- thaumcraft leaves will no longer decay if placed by a player
- entities ridden by a player can now pass through warding barriers
- fixed warded jar contents display in inventory
- warded jars crafted into void jars now retain their contents, labels, etc.
- arcane workbench now actually checks if you have the proper research
- added first bits of eldritch tier research. Much more to come
- everful urns now act as water tanks that contain up to 1 bucket volume of water and can interact with piping systems.
- switched liquid death and purifying fluid to use the forge universal bucket. Existing buckets will no longer be valid
- fix for stabilizer server crash
- allow traveller boots and cloud ring falling damage reduction to stack with other falling reduction items and each other
- improved thaumometer performance
- fix for pedestals incorrectly allowing more than one item to be placed in them via automation
- fix datamanager declarations for some thaumcraft entities that was causing mod interaction issues
- vis crystal growth, shrinking, and spread no longer causes flux as a side-effect. Flux crystals now properly grow and shrink based on flux instead of vis.
- improved recipe recursion checking to better account for container items
- flux rifts once again close when they spawn taint seeds, but the larger they are, the more potent the spawned seed is
- added a way to manage flux & flux rifts. This is still WIP and will be expanded and balanced in future updates
- fix for clientside particle crash
- fix for aura chunk related crash & cascading worldgen
- arcane workbench should now be able to craft vanilla recipes without the presence of crystals
- fix for chunk loading errors on server start
- fix for seeking projectiles causing client crash
- possible fix for pedestal desync issues during infusion
- fixed moon phase descriptions
- alembic can once again be emptied on shift-right click with an empty hand
- creative flux sponge can now also remove flux rifts
- fixed armor dyes
- fixed arcane bore dupe bug and made its digger radius a bit more accurate when stationary
- vis batteries will now drop when harvested
- pattern crafter now removes the proper amount of items
- fixed possible dupe bug with certain mods combined with arcane bore, seals and breaker focus
- new stuff: vis batteries, vis generator, stabilizer, stock seal
- fixed arcane pattern crafter
- relaxed nbt checking in crucible recipes, infusion recipes and research hand ins to account for other mods that add custom nbt tags
- fixed mod compatibility load order
- fixed an edge case bug where custom recipes from other mods could cause strange results in the arcane workbench
- tweaked amber block/brick recipes
- fixed seal filters to allow non-standard stack sizes. You might want to check all your seal filters to make sure they behave as they should
- API: seal filters now store stack sizes independently of the itemstacks themselves. New methods added to get and set those numbers.
- increased experimentation inspiration cost to 2, but also increased the amount of progress it gives
- fixed custom gui toggle buttons
- seeking focus projectiles are now 56% more seeky
- bouncing focus projectiles can now only bounce off solid blocks
- revamped infusion crafting stability mechanics
- infusion recipes now properly recognize damaged items and will transfer the damage to crafting results where appropriate
- toned down taint poison spawned by certain things
- loads of balance tweaks
FAQQ: What is this Baubles thing that I need? A: It is a required sub-mod that adds extra inventory slots to the player.
Q: How do I access the Baubles inventory? A: The default hotkey for baubles is 'b'. If your not running any inventory altering mods or spend a lot of time in creative it might be a good idea to swop your normal and bauble inventory bindings so you always open the baubles inventory by default.
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
(3) Config File Settings For the most parts it should be self explanatory with one exception: Adding TC 5 worldgen to existing worlds. See below for that.
Adding thaumcraft world gen to existing worldsYes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as 'DEFAULT' otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to 'true' if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won't be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine - just wait it out. It shouldn't take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Addon ModsThese are mods that use the API or other means to intergrate with or add content to Thaumcraft. More importantly they do so without breaking the balance of my mod (such as it is).
A friendly request to addon makers: I love all the addons that have been made recently, but I have a few requests. - Don't go too crazy when adding new aspects. If you do, drop me a PM. If it is something obvious or useful beyond your addon I might add it to vanilla TC. - Try not to add more than one research tab - Please try and keep your own researches on your own tab - Please don't move my researches around. You can make copies if you wish to show dependendies on your tab, but the research should remain in its original location. - Please don't alter any of my recipes. If you feel it is needed for the balance of your addon please drop me a PM. Partly to discuss if the change is required, but mostly since it might actually be a change that should be in vanilla TC.
Lastly, I've noticed some addons adding items from TC 3 or earlier. I don't have a problem with that, so go wild. However several of those items I have been planning to re-add myself. A lot of TC 2 stuff never made it into TC 3 simply due to time constraints. So don't come crying to me if and when I do that. Note - I obviously won't just copy-paste someones elses code for those items or blocks - I will implement my own versions.
If you want access to beta version of my mod to make version update go a bit smoother, send me a PM with your dropbox user info and a link to your mod (so I can check if you are actually an addon dev )
- Thaumic Tinkerer - Thaumcraft Mob Aspects - Electric Magic Tools
Texture Packs - Soartex - Faithful 32x Thaumcraft Addon
Mod Pack PolicyThe code of “Thaumcraft for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Azanor. See below for copyright, terms and conditions.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed here.
You want Thaumcraft in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions: 1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post. 2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack. 3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Azanor). 4. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so. 5. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first. This is one of the main reasons I had such a strict anti-modpack policy for such a long time - people using modpacks would come here posting errors that have nothing to do with my mod or that have been fixed ages ago, but still occurs in the modpack because it is using an older version.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Special thanks to...My Beta Testers, you know who you areAll the folks on the Forgecraft server for your help and support.
Dan Scott ( for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.mr.Hazard(d95) for his awesome models Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack. chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect and deploader code from WRCBE CovertJaguar for his custom biome spawning code. Rorax for allowing me to use some of her models. J. W. Bjerk (eleazzaar)for the use of his icons for certain research categories. Find this and other open art at: http://opengameart.org BitterBusiness for the use of his Pech model.
© Azanor 2012+ This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Azanor, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net by the Owner. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod isn't open source.
Long version:TERMS AND CONDITIONS 0. USED TERMS MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities. MOJANG - Mojang AB OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code. USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Dec 31, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
As of 2016, I have moved on from the minecraft modding community and left the maintenance of my mods in the capable hands of covers1624 with whom I have regular contact. Thankyou for all your support over the years.
All mods require Code Chicken Lib. As of 1.10 it is no longer auto downloaded so you'll need to download it below (or from curse) too
As of 1.8, Not Enough Items is now an add-on to the Just Enough Items mod and therefore requires JEI to be installed.
Code Chicken Core is part of Code Chicken Lib as of 1.11
You are welcome to include any of my mods in modpacks as long as you provide credit. My name and a link to this page is fine.
Go for it!
If you hate adf.ly, feel free to throw $5 in the donate button and put your email address in the comments, and I'll mail you a direct link whenever I update a mod. Otherwise I think you'll find that 5 seconds of your time isn't that much
I have spent hundreds of hours working on these mods. I loved every bit but if you'd like to show your appreciation for my effort and time spent creating these mods. Please donate. If you'd like a little note like sponsored by... or want me to prioritise a certain feature you are more then welcome to include a short message with your donation.
Old PostDownloads and InstallationIn case you missed it DOWNLOAD MY MODS HERE
CodeChickenCore requires MinecraftForge. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/
WR-CBE requires ForgeMulitpart, an opensource library for having multiple things in the one block space. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/
CodeChickenCore will automatically download a dependancy, CodeChickenLib, into your mods folder. Do not get spooked out.
All mods require CodeChickenCore.
All mods go in the mods folder.For Mod DevelopersAll of my mods have source avaliable on either BitBucket https://bitbucket.org/ChickenBones or GitHub https://github.com/Chicken-Bones
Throwing CodeChickenCore (obfuscated or dev) into the /jars/mods folder of your mcp environment will enable you to throw any other obfuscated mod into your mods folder and play with it in your dev environment.
Yes this means you can test your mods with NEI in mcp just by throwing NEI and CCC into your mods folder.
Developing with my mods is now even easier. Simply download the dev package, put it in /jars/mods and link it in eclipse or whatever IDE you use. For recompilation, just put all the dev versions in /mcp/lib as well.CodeChickenCoreThis is just a library of classes that all my mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of my mods.
Just throw this in the mods folder.
CodeChickenLib Formerly known as CodeChickenCore-Public, CodeChickenLib is a simple java library of utilities that I believe may be of use for other modders
The following public release contains some libraries that I believe may be of use to other modders.
It currently contains the following:
- Model library cable of importing obj files
- 3D transformation library
- Flexible and simple packet system
- Colour helper classes
- A few other misc helper functions
All source code in this package is provided to any modder under the following conditions.
1. The modder notifies me the first time they decide to use any code from this package in their mod.
2. All classes that are used must retain their original name and be MOVED to a DIFFERENT package containing "codechicken"
3. The modder may use as many or as few classes from this package and modify them as heavily as they wish.
4. Credit is displayed that the public can see. (You may or may not wish to include my name in your mcmod.info file)
Just move the classes you want to another package and include them in your mod, there will be no conficts or dependance on CCC if you put them in another package.
Other CodeChickenCore sources are released under the same conditions as above with the following exception: They need not retain their original names, and may be incorporated, in any modified partial form into your own classes. If they do retain their original names however, they must be repackaged so there are no conflicts.
If you want to make a mod that simply includes my version of CodeChickenCore as a dependancy (and don't want to package sources into your mod). Go ahead! There are no conditions on dependancies.
Common Pitfalls My model renders like this: http://puu.sh/29Da9
Different 3D modelling programs export with different coordinate systems. Minecraft uses a another strange one. Commonly try passing a new YZSwap() to the coordinate system parameter of the object loader.Not Enough Items (NEI)Overview
NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don't want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
VideosA good mod spotlight highlighting most features of the mod by Direwolf20.
A very well done spotlight by MinecraftScorpian. It's the most up to date showcasing 1.4
A nice mod review by piedudeaus
Another mod Spotlight by Phobic Bus with information on how to install.
A third mod Spotlight by iPodmail. Please note that this does not REQUIRE CodeChickenLoader.
Differences\EnhancementsNow you're probably thinking, I've seen TMI before, what a ripoff. What makes this one so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Detailed Information Recipe View
Recipe view contains 2 functions, Recipes and Usage. Pressing the recipe key (default R) or usage key (default U) while hovering over any item will take you into this mode. Once in recipe view clicking will bring up recipes and right clicking will show usages. The back recipe key (default BACKSPACE) can be used to go back to the last recipe and the Esc or Inventory key is used to exit.
Recipe view shows you all the ways to craft that item, be it with a Crafting Bench, Furnace, Brewing Stand or another custom crafting inventory (Eg Alloy Furnace from RP2).
Unlike Craft Guide when a recipe can be made using multiple types of the same item (Eg the different colours of wool or the different types of wood), the ingredients will cycle through the available subtypes. So the wool will change colour.
Usage mode shows you all the recipes that contain that Item.
And it shows shapeless recipes too.
The ? button will appear when the type of recipe matches the container you currently have opened. Eg. If you show shaped recipies while using a workbench.
Clicking on this button will return you to the main inventory wher you will see highlighted overlays in the slots prompting you of which items to put where.
Item Search Box
The Item Search Box is the black bordered rectangle at the bottom. Only items that contain the text in the Item Search field will be shown in the Item Pane. The search box must be clicked on to start typing. Right clicking on the search box will clear it instantly. It is not case sensitive. Any search terms will be saved and loaded when you restart minecraft.
The search box also supports wildcards * (any string of characters) and ? (any one character) as well as the complicated java.regex pattern matcher. As an example Bl?ck shows names containing Black and Block. Also ^Block would show items starting with block such as Block Breaker and block$ would show items ending with block such as noteblock or diamond block.
The Item Subsets button is a dropdown menu containing many different grouped sets of items. Clicking on a set will show all the items it contains and right clicking will hide them all. Double clicking on a set will show only the items in that set.
Mods can use the API to generate their own tag sets.
Shift clicking on a set will type @setname into the search bar which will make the Item Pane show only items in that set.
If you rightclick on the Item Subsets button the buttons for saving subsets will appear. These function identically to the normal save states, renaming, save\load\delete, but they will save and load the items you have hidden and shown.
You can also add your own sets using the config file located in ".minecraft\config\NEISubsSet"
By pressing the enchantment key (default X) you can bring up the enchantment selector gui. It allows you to put an item in the slot and select the enchantments and level that could be applied from an enchantment table. The level can go up to a maximum of X. Clicking on an enchantment toggles it on and off. (To prevent unnice bugs)The normal multiple enchantment conflict rules apply so you can't have fortune and silk touch together etc. Unfortunately due to space limitations some names have had to be shortened, Projectile to Proj, Protection to Protect, Bane of Arthropods to Arthropods. Enchantment names will only be shortened if there is not enough space. Eg Protection will be shortened to Protect if you set level 8 because VIII takes up a bit of space.
The trash can button functions in 4 ways. All operations apply both to your personal inventory and any inventory you may have opened (Eg a chest).
1. Click on it while holding an item it will delete the item you are holding.
2. Hold SHIFT while clicking on it with an item in your hand and it will delete all the items of that type in your inventory.
3. Hold SHIFT while clicking on it will clear your inventory.
4. Just clicking normally will toggle Trash Mode
When trash mode is enabled any item you click on will be deleted. Holding SHIFT and clicking on any item will delete all items of that type.
Clicking on the C button will toggle creative mode. This is self-explanatory. Simply change from creative to survival and back again. Note that on SMP servers this will change only you into creative mode and not the entire server.
Again another self-explanatory button, if it's raining right now this button will be enabled activated. Clicking it will change the rain to on or off.
The last of the toggle buttons. When magnet mode is enabled any items within a reasonable distance will pick themselves up and fly towards you. Items wont be attracted if they can't fit in your inventory though.
The 4 buttons with the sun and moon are time set buttons. They will set the time to Dawn, Noon, Dusk and Midnight when clicked. These will only advance time forward to not break machines relying on world time. So if you click the day button multiple times it will keep advancing the days.
The heart button will heal the player, fill the hunger bar and stop them burning if on fire.
There are 7 save states capable of saving your entire inventory and armour to disk. Right clicking on a state will let you rename it. The x Button appears next to loaded states will clear them. Save states are a global feature that can be transferred between worlds and even servers.
This is just the regular MC Style options configuration. It allows you to edit various settings and especially Key Bindings.
The first Button Toggles wether NEI is Enabled or not. If it's not enabled you wont be able to see anything except the options Button. The enabled state is separated for SMP and SSP.
The Cheat Mode button toggles between Cheat Mode and Recipe Mode. Recipe mode is for playing legit and just using the recipe book component. The save states and cheat buttons will disappear and the Item panel will not spawn items into your inventory.
Extra Cheats sets wether the Create, Rain, Magnet, Time and Heal buttons are to be shown.
Button Style switches between the default Minecraft Button Style obtained from your texture pack and the old school black box TMI style (showcased below)
Item IDs toggles whether to show the ID of the item in the tool tip. This will work for all items in your inventory as well as the panel.
This option will cycle between Shown, Auto and Hidden. Auto will show ID's only when NEI itself is shown and enabled.
This has the added use of showing you exactly how much damage a tool has sustainer. Eg the Sapphire Pickaxe below has taken 6 damage.
Save states merely sets weather or not to show the save states, self-explanitory.
If Item drops are disabled any EntityItems in the world will be deleted. So mining a block or dropping an item will give you nothing. Someone said they must have it for lag removal so I added it.
The KeyBindings all do what they say. Click on them and then press the key you want to change it to.
NEI makes all types of mob spawners obtainable in your inventory and place able. Any custom mobs you may have will also be assigned a spawner. The spawner item will show the entity inside of it just like the block. Hostile mobs will have Red names and Passive mobs Blue names. The bug in SMP where all mob spawners show pigs has also been fixed. Any users who have NEI installed (even if they are not Ops) on a server with NEI will be shown the correct mob.
Various Inv Tweaks
Ctrl clicking on any item in your inventory will give you more of it, just as if you clicked on it in the Item Pane. If you pick up an item and hold shift while placing it in a container then all items of that type you have in your inventory will also be put in alongside the placed item. Useful for transferring all your cobblestone to a chest in one go.
Everything that you can do in SSP can be done in SMP if the server has NEI installed. If not then NEI can still spawn items using the give command if you are an OP. Most of the features are only enabled for OPs.
There are many options in NEI that can be configured in "config\NEI.cfg". Note that most of these are editable in the options menu.
A configuration file will be generated in config\NEIServer.cfg containing various confiutation options for servers. The config file comments explain the functions. In short it allows you to assign certain functions to be used only by certain players. So you can select who can use OP enchantments etc. There is also a banned blocks section, any blocks that are banned wont show in a user's item panel. Bedrock is banned by default so connected users can't spawn bedrock, (unless you specify their name).
Extended API There is an extended API built in to NEI to allow mods to integrate properly. This is demonstrated with the RedPower module that provides Alloy Furnace recipes and RedPower specific subsets.
I am aware that there are many different crafting inventories out there. BTW's anvil, IC2 has a bunch etc. However I only use the Alloy Furnace from RedPower. Therefore I welcome modders who want to make small modules like the RedPower one for various other mods.
The source package should help guide modders through. NEI uses a modloader like config loading system. Simply call your configuration class NEI****Config.class and implement IConfigureNEI and package it with your mods. Any calls to NEI should be made from this class or subclasses. Your mod must not directly call any NEI functions or classes as that will make it dependant on NEI to function. Simply include the config and classes with your mod and it will be activated only if NEI is installed.
NEI RedPower ModuleDue to Eloraam's kindness she has permitted this small module that will add features to NEI from RedPower. It will add the RedPower dropdown tags you see in the screen shots, Show all types of microblocks and redwires and add the Alloy Furnace recipe handler. Install it if you have RedPower.
Installation and PluginsSame as the rest of my mods, place the jar in the mods folder.
An install video is in the spoiler below.[media][/media]
Mistaqur has plugins for Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry, Railcraft and an IC2 fix at https://bitbucket.org/mistaqur/nei_plugins/wiki/Home
Credits Inspired by TooManyItems and Recipe Book.
Many friendly and supportive Beta Testers.Ender StorageOverview
EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions). Currently there are two types of storage, EnderChest and EnderPouch.
EnderChests are a stationary type of EnderStorage. You can use dye on the wool pads on top of the chest to alter its color code. As an alternative, you can craft an EnderChest with three dyes to change the color code as well. EnderChests work as any other chest for the purposes of blocks that manipulate chests contents. This makes EnderChests an ideal way to transport items over vast distances in an instant.
EnderPouches are a mobile type of EnderStorage. You can use an EnderPouch on any EnderChest to change the pouch color code to match that of the chest. EnderPouches access the same inventory as their EnderChest counterparts, allowing easy access to your base resources right from your inventory.
As of 1.2, Using a diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest will move it to a seperate network for the player that used the diamond. This allows each player to have acceess to all 4096 frequencies without conflicting in SMP.
VideosMod Spotlight by Direwolf20
[media][/media]Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition (WR-CBE)Overview
In its simplest this is a mod that allows you to transmit your redstone state wirelessly. Even if you dont use redstone this mod could still be for you. Found an awesome landscape you'd like to mark, a cool cave to explore, or keep losing your way from base to base? Ever wished that compass pointed somewhere else or there was a way to mark things on a map. Well now there is. With the wireless addons component of this mod you can use wireless signals for navigation.
The signals are synchronised in a dimension called the Redstone Ether or REther. This dimension has no physical form and purely stores signals. It can be accessed by combining the Interdimensional properties of Obsidian, Glowstone and EnderPearls from the OverWorld, Nether and Ender with redstone to enter the RedstoneEther. There are 5000 different frequencies storing independent state, name and colour. Due to the dimensional nature of the REther signals sent in the nether will translate into the OverWorld and vice versa.
Differences from the original modNow you're probably thinking, I've seen a mod like this before. What makes this one so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Advanced GUI
- Triangulator vector based
- No GUI to use remote just hold right click. Remotes also set frequencies
- Fancier block models integrated with RedPower Logic
- Sniffer fades out and shows frequency with mouse over
- Frequency Naming
- Coloured Frequencies
- Wireless Map
- Addons for SMP
- SMP frequency permissions and Private Sniffer
- Interdimensional Ether
VideosA nice mod spotlight by Direwolf20.
A mod spotlight by pcmaster highlighting a few more of the applications of WR-CBE.
Detailed Information CoreGUI
As you can see the gui has had some serious advancements.
Yes the simple gui is still there
A frequency in the REther can be made to resonate at a speed equivalent to the wavelength of a certain wavelength of light. You may set the colour of a frequency in the advanced gui by pressing the Phase Shift Button. The colour is a purely aesthetic effect used by the addons for identification in inventory or on the map. The slot above the Phase Shift button will cycle through the items in your inventory. By default the colours are the dyes and redstone is the resetter. Black and white cannot be used. If RedPower is installed the colour setters are the different coloured lumar and white is reset. Note: Colours are purely for easy identification on the addons. They provide no technical properties.
The much requested feature to assign names to frequencies is here. It's fairly intuitive, just look at the screenshot above.
The transmitter is simple. Power it with redstone and it will broadcast to all receivers on that frequency.
A receiver will power connected devices if there are any transmitters currently active on its frequency.
There is a fairly complicated permissions system in place for SMP management.
The /freq command can be used to manipulate various cofigurations. Use /freq help to learn what they are and how to use them.
It is advised that the Private Sniffer from the addons module is used for managing private frequencies, as this does not require the player to be an OP.
Frequencies are split into three ranges; public (0-1000), shared (1001-5000) and OP managed.
Public frequencies are there for anyone to do whatever they want with.
Shared frequencies are like public frequencies, however use of the private command a frequency can be locked to just one player.
These ranges can be changed through the freq set and get commands. Also the freq jam/open commands and the freq scan command can be used to allocate ranges of freqs specifically to certain players.
Anyone who doesn't have permission to access a freq will be shown a greyed out square on their sniffer. They will be unable to set any device to that frequency. However they can still use devices set by other players.
What more can I say, Epic huh.
The Wireless Bolt is generated by jammers and REP's. The bolt will "jam" any devices nearby preventing them from working. Transmitters will stop transmitting, receivers will stop receiving and any devices a player is carrying will no longer work. Dont worry the effect lasts for a limited time period. For some reason cognitive processing causes a detectable effect in the Redstone Ether and a the bolt will also seek out nearby mobs and players dealing damage in the process. Fortunately more intense cognitive abilities provides some resistance to the effect, so players wont take as much of a blow as that sheep over there. Wreak havoc on your fellow player's wireless contraptions or make a visually entertaining mob trap.
For those who are intirested, L-Systems.
The remote is a handheld transmitter operated by holding right mouse. The frequency change GUI is opened by right-clicking while sneaking. If a remote is used on a wireless tile it will change the frequency of the tile to that of the remote, useful for setting the frequencies of multiple devices quickly.
The triangulator is essentially a wireless compass. It will point to the nearest transmitter on the frequency its on. The frequency change GUI is opened by right-clicking while sneaking. If there are no active transmitters in this dimension or you are using a remote at the same time the triangulator wont know where to point.
For the techy guys the triangulator doesnt actually point to the nearest transmitter, rather it adds all transmitters on the frequency based on their distance to the player in the ration 1/d therefore if you have 3 transmitters 20 blocks east and 1 transmitter 10 blocks west it will point east. So if you want to confuse someone using a transmitter to mark their way home put 5 somewhere nearby.
The sniffer is a device that can detect which frequencies are on and show them to you. Incidentally It will also show you which ones you dont have access to in SMP.
The private sniffer is an upgraded version of the normal sniffer. It has main purpose in SMP where you can click on a frequency that is shared to make it private. Private freqs will show as green.
The wireless map is pretty self-explanatory. Any transmitters on any frequency will show as beacons on the map, even if they are not visible from the sky.
There is a green beacon in the desert, an orange beacon in the forest and three red beacons near the center. And yes I'm in a plane.
While it would be great to simply make your old maps wireless, problems with the map system make that near impossible. I may make a cartographer mod for copying maps and setting different scales.
The wireless tracker is a throwable device that will stick to entities and transmit a signal. Use Sneak+Right Click to set the freq and then throw it. You can then use the map/sniffer/triangulator to track down your target at any time.
These guys will even stay stuck to players through portals and between logouts. However if an entity is 'unloaded' or a player is logged out the tracker will dissapear until the entity returns.
Trackers can be removed from an entity by pulling them off with a sticky piston or by melting the adhesive with fire. Once the tracker is no longer sticky it will spin like an item and can be picked up. Note that the tracker will quickly cool down and revert to it's normal sticky state.
The Redstone Ether Pulse or REP is essentially the redstone version of an EMP. It is a throwable device that will generate the jamming effect apon impact. A second click with one in hand will detonate an aerial REP. The resulting energy wave will prevent further REPs from being thrown for a few seconds.
LogicFormerly known as WR-CBE Redpower, this module contains the blocks of the mod. It requires ForgeMultipart, an open source multipart library to be installed and allows the tiles to be placed on walls and ceilings with covers and other multiparts.
Note the jammer is supposed to be disabled when powered.
Wireless Recievers and Transmitters can be used as a computercraft peripheral when placed next to a computer. Use them like you would any other peripheral. The methods are setFreq(frequency) and getFreq()
Credits Aliaz - Original Wireless Redstone mod.
Danny494 - Textures for REP, Sticks, Bowl, Map, Sniffer, and a lot of texture drafting\base textures.
Alexandria, madindehead, Kenny - Beta Testing.ChickenChunksOverview
As you all should know, the minecraft world is seperated into chunks. 16x16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
This mod adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you're not around.
What makes my chunkloader betterSo you've seen a few of these things around before, Teleport Pipes has one, Railcraft has two. Immibis has one. Here's a short feature list.
- Will reload chunks after a server restart
- Works with frames
- 100% not buggy guarantee (I'll fix it if you find a bug).
- External viewer for seeing the loaded chunks and making sure everything works.
- Server owners can set the number of loaded chunks per player, per dimenion and globally.
- Will load and unload mystcraft dimensions as needed.
- Server Operators can set them to only work when a player is online.
Simply place the chunkloader down and open up the Gui. It now belongs to the person who placed it and chunks that it loads will count towards their limit. You can only open the Gui if you own the chunkloader.
The radius determines the number of chunks to load around this one inclusive.
The shape is either Circle, Square, LineX or LineZ all of which are self explanitory. A radius 3 with square will load a 25x25 chunk area.
The number of chunks loaded is shown below the radius.
The total number of chunks you have loaded out of the amount the server has allowed you is shown at the bottom.
The show lasers button will show some spinning lasers that border on the loaded chunks for easily seeing if your blocks are in the loaded area.
Using the command /chunkloaders will activate the ChunkVeiwer if the server has allowed you to.
It will be centered on the player in the current dimension when first activated. You can move it around by dragging it with the mouse.
The Red blocks are loaded chunks.
The Yellow blocks are chunkloaders.
The Green blocks are chunks that are being held by a chunkloader
The Blue blocks are players.
In the top left the number of ChunkLoaders, Held Chunks (by Chunkloaders), Loaded Chunks and Players in this dimension are shown.
The numbers on the axis are the coordinates in blocks. The Horizontal is the x axis and vertical is the z axis.
Mousing over a chunkloader or player will show info about it as a tooltip.
You can see three sets of chunks, one around the player, one around the spawn point and some around a chunkloader.
The Gui will close if you leave the server.
Server Config Options
The server operator can set the number of chunks per player, per dimension and overall that are allowed to be force loaded.
The server can also add player names to a list to have chunkloaders only work when the player is online.
There is also an option to disable the automatic world loading for mystcraft dimensions if you don[/media]
Credits MouseCop - Art.EAQQ. When will your mods be updated?
A. When it's done or a week after the last person asks, whichever comes later. Don't expect all your mods to be ready for at least a month.
Q. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/core/something
A. Install Code Chicken Core.
Q. I can't spawn items!
A. Change from Recipe Mode to Cheat Mode
Q. Can we have wireless bundled cables (or any other variant)?
A. No, it involves lots of code and design, would be very difficult to integrate nicely and is quite overpowered.
Q. I get a saving chunks or black screen. ur mod sux cuz it r no wurk.
A. Logs or it didn't happen.Reporting Bugs
If you want me to help you with problems you are having with any of my mods do everyone a favour and follow a few steps first.
1. Make sure you have a running FML/Forge installation. If you have that then I can rule out all prerequisites to this mod like failing to delete Meta-INF or install FML.
2. Tell us what happened. And if it's a visual glitch what you can do to cause it to happen.
3. Get us an FML or MultiMC log. You should be able to find FML logs in your .minecraft folder.
4. Post the information on the thread.
Always use pastebin for logs.
Do not PM me with any issues, I will delete your PM. Use the thread or IRC
Victorzimmer for giving me an ftp server to host on.
While any of my mods should not destroy your world, I take no responsibility for damage done to your minecraft your world or the chair you are sitting on.
Jul 26, 2014UKdeccy posted a message on [1.7.2][1.7.10] [V1.0.2] Myths and Monsters Mod (Check my last comment on the thread for status update)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
MOD PACK POLICY
If its public, ask for permission. if its private, just add it and leave a credit and whatever you want to add(website etc..). It's as simple as that
WE NEED HELP!
We are looking for a Sound and Animation Developer!
If you want to apply, feel free to leave a post or message UKdeccy!
(It is required to show your past work so we can see how good you are!)
Planet Minecraft Link: Here
Sep 24, 2012Glitchfiend posted a message on Biomes O' Plenty - Over 50 new biomes, with new trees, plants, mobs, and more!Posted in: Minecraft Modsby Forstride, Adubbz, Cheeserolls, ted80, and Amnet
You may use this mod in a modpack as long as you do not make money off of it (Adf.ly, exclusive access from donations, etc.), you give credit (Linking back to this thread), you do not make any changes to the mod aside from config files, and you follow all of the other terms listed in the license below.
Do not PM this account. We do not use it aside from updating the opening post, and will not respond to your messages. Contact us via our Twitter accounts, or the Discord server listed below.
Download the mod:
Requires Minecraft Forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
To use the mod on a server, you must set the level-type setting in your server's config file to BIOMESOP
See progress on GitHub:
Support us on Patreon:
Thanks to our partnership with CreeperHost, we'll have an official Glitchfiend server soon! It will have our 3 mods (Biomes O' Plenty, Tough As Nails, and Bullseye), and will be open to anyone! We also have a promo code if you're interested in running your own server:
Follow us on Twitter:
Chat with us:
Check out our other mods:
Difficulty through realism, with seasons, thirst, body temperature, and more!New arrows, including bomb arrows, fire arrows, and more!
Also try these other mods:
One thing to note regarding the license, whilst commercialisation of the mod is prohibited, content such as YouTube videos and streams which use advertising are an exception. The commercial component of the license is intended towards those who attempt to steal mods, claim them as their own and make money from them and is by no means meant to harm those who have good intentions. If you have any questions regarding the license please feel free to contact us through Twitter, Discord, or IRC.
Feb 19, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Runes and Silver Mod 1.2.6Hello and welcome to my first Minecraft Mod named Runes and Silver!This is mainly a new content mod and is meant to be a more subtle addition to vanilla minecraft and is made using Forge. It features new items based on 7 new ore types.
From these new ores come the Fire, Water, and Earth runes that are used to create several new items and armor. This mod also features the ore Silver, which is used to turn many normal items into more useful items! The Rune Stones spawn anywhere from level 80 on down so check cliff sides and ravines and of course explore plenty of caves. At the moment they do not spawn all that commonly so be patient when searching. Silver spawns from level 16 down like diamond but are a little easier to find. Smelt it in the furnace to get Silver Essence. In order to make some new items with the Silver Essence make sure to make a Silver Infuser.
The Silver Infuser is made by surrounding a furnace with Silver Essence.Just place your Silver Essence in the bottom slot and the item you want to infuse with silver in the top slot. Items that can be infused with Silver include: Rune Leaf, which becomes a Silver Leaf and gives damage resistance to the player on use; a Rune Bowl, which turns into a Silver Bowl and will be explained later; and each of the Runes, which will produce a talisman. Silver is also used to make tools, armor, and weapons. Several of these things are made by combining silver and the appropriate runes on the crafting table. Instead of regular sticks, though, these items are crafted with RuneWood Sticks.
Each piece of each set of the Rune Armor has its own effect already built into the piece. For example, the WaterRune Helmet allows the user to breath better under water.
The Runes by themselves also each have an interesting use when you right click on a block. Fire runes can be used to light fires, Water runes to create a water source block, and Earth runes to grow things like bonemeal. If these runes are placed in the Silver Infuser, it will turn them into Talismans, which can be thrown.Other interesting items are also available. Elfsight can be used to see in the dark and CreeperHearts, which are dropped by Creepers but can also be crafted, are a useful throwable explosive. Elfsight is crafted by combining a Spider Eye and an Ender Pearl. CreeperHearts are crafted by surrounding an Earth Rune with Gunpowder. The EarthStaff is used to turn a plain dirt block into a grass block. Useful when trying to make good landscaping in areas like the nether! WildOnions can be found naturally along with GlowFlowers.
Items like Elfsight and SilverLeaf leave some sort of useless item after being used that can be used to re-craft the original item. Another addition in this mod is the Rune Tree, which grows naturally in the world. The Rune Tree appears randomly and has several uses. The leaves drop in the form of a Rune Leaf and can be crafted into Silver Leaves as mentioned earlier, or more rarely drops a Rune Sapling, which can only be grown naturally or with an Earth Rune. The planks, which double as a decorative wood block, can be used to craft the Rune Bowl, which is a very useful item to carry around. The sticks are used to craft most all of the tools and weapons involved in this mod. The logs can be used to craft a special figurine, which when right-clicked on a block places a Forest Walker!
These Forest Walkers also naturally spawn next to their mother trees in the forests and will protect the forest from hostile mobs.
Now the Rune Bowl can be placed in the Silver Infuser to make a Silver Bowl, which can then be used to turn normal liquids into having magical properties. Use it on water and drink it to replenish your hunger bar, use it on a cow to get milk for a speed boost drink, and lastly use it on lava to gather Fire Essence, which upon drinking grants the user with resistance to Fire-y things. When the contents are consumed the bowl will lose its magical ability and will need to be infused with Silver once again.
Other Ore Types
About the other two ores, Mithril and Adamant. Mithril is a material that is a step above Diamond, and Adamant a step above Mithril. The ores are rare, occuring about 3 times per chunk for Mithril and about 2 times for Adamant. They are very resistant to explosions, though, so feel free to use TNT or CreeperHearts without fear when searching for them. The block drops a fragment of the ore that can be smelted into a bar. If you break the ore using a pick with Silk Touch it drops the ore as a block and can be smelted to yield two bars instead of one. Also, since Mithril and Adamant drop an Ore chunk instead of a block, it can be affected by Fortune!
These are added just as functional tools and are made with the same recipes as vanilla.
Silver Armor has also been added as a base form of the Rune Armor. It is slightly better than Iron armor (Rune being as strong as diamond), and since it does not have the built in Enchantments of Rune Armor it is easier to add enchantments just like regular armor. Silver Armor is made using the regular vanilla recipes but can be upgraded to the Rune Armor by placing each piece one at a time in the crafting table with the appropriate number of Runes. Be warned though that crafting the armor this way will probably cause any enchantments you have on the Silver Armor to be overridden by the Rune Armor Enchantments.
Other Items in this mod include the Silver Furnace for faster cooking, just put Silver Essence in a circle in the crafting table like a normal furnace, and a Rune Bow, which is more durable than a regular bow and infects opponents with Wither, made using RuneWood sticks instead of regular sticks.
New Stuff in 1.1.6!1.1.6
- Added RunePowder for Fire, Earth, Water.
- Added RunePowderBag.
- Added Colored Fire with Colored FireRune Powder Bags.
- Added Custom Items to Dungeon and mineshaft chests.
- Earth Staff now changes sand, netherrack, endstone to grass. Cobblestone to Mossy.
- Added EarthRune Powder which acts as bonemeal.
- Fixed Glowflower dropping twice.
- Made RuneWater drinkable anytime.
- Added WaterStaff.
- RuneTrees are now able to be cut down by TreeCapitator.
- WaterSword now more effective against Blazes.
- PlayerCreated ForestWalkers do not despawn now.
- Added WatercastingPowder to be used with Water Staff.
- AddedRuneWood Doors.
RunePowder is used to make InfusedIngots, which are now the used material in many of the items such as swords and staffs
InfusedIngots are used to make RuneSwords, Staves, and Picks.
The RunePowderBag is used to get a little more use out of the Runes. The FirePowderBag is used much the same as the FireRune, except that it can be used ten times instead of once. Also, if dye is added when crafting it, different colored powders can be made that create different colored fire. The EarthPowderBag is used just like bonemeal, and can be used 20 times instead of once.
Much the same as it was before, except now it has more uses! Instead of only turning dirt into grass, it now turns sand, netherrack, and Endstone. It also turns cobblestone into mossy cobblestone!
Since I have not been able to get the WaterPickaxe to work yet, I've made a wonderful replacement! The WaterStaff can throw a Water ball at enemies, making their movement sluggish and damaging them. It can also be used as a melee weapon! To make use of its water casting abilities, simply craft some WaterCastingPowder. A little bit will be used up each use.Air Staff
The Air Staff is created the same way as the others. It gives the player a jump boost of increasing strength depending on how long right click is held. Stage one jump is given before the staff lights up the first time, and increases in strength each time the staff gets brighter. Don't kill yourself from fall damage! Can be used to take slightly less fall damage when dropping down from a height, but works best as a climbing tool. I like to use it to escape monsters or while I am building.
Crafted by combining a Creeper Heart and a slime ball. Place it on a wall like C4, click it like a button and run!
Not completely replaced by WaterStaff, the WaterSword is stronger than the staff and also slows enemies down. It is also more effective against Blazes!
A very decorative door, it also is imbued with special antiMonster wards. Zombies, Skeletons, and Creepers that try getting through this door will take damage, but the player will not!
New Armor replaces old Rune Armor in strength, more expensive to make in order to balance things out. Old Rune armor is now the strength of Iron Armor with a bit more durability. New Infused Armor is made with Infused ingots with vanilla style crafting recipe.More about this Mod:
This mod is currently updated for Minecraft 1.6.4. This is my first mod, and I am not very experienced with programming or modding, so adding everything I wanted was a bit difficult. I am not against learning what I need to in order to make this mod more complete, but unfortunately I have less time than I used to, and other things have to come first. That being said, several things found in this mod may be buggy(by buggy I mean just not working quite right, it should not cause any real problems), incomplete, or rather simple.
If you are an experienced modder and wish to help make this mod more complete or even to add more content, feel free to message me and I may possibly provide the source code and give you permission to do what you want with it. I would not mind passing this stuff on to someone who is better than I am at modding.If you are interested in helping me with some of the content that I had to leave out due to incompleteness/bugs, here is my wish/to do list:
Water PickAxe still efficient and not slowed while in water.
Earth Talisman acts as throwable bonemeal instead of tree planter.
Earth Talisman planted saplings are not technically planted and disappear on logging out.
Make Rune Leaf cure potion effects.
Add trading system to Forest Walkers to get Earth Runes, Rune Leaves, Rune Saplings.
Make Book to explain content in Mod.
I cannot seem to figure out Custom Arrows.
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you enjoy the mod. Feel free to give me some feedback! Also feel free to use this in modpacks. Just make sure to give me some credit and maybe give me a link! I am interested in seeing any modpacks that you want to make with this.
Multiplayer now works!Finally Added a Config File!Download:1.2.6b
Jul 29, 2014LaziNoah posted a message on [1.7.2][1.7.10] [V1.0.2] Myths and Monsters Mod (Check my last comment on the thread for status update)Im so happy this is back. I would love to see the pixiu as a mount or a chinese dragon.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 29, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from hulduetI just installed NEI and ccc on a clean install of minecraft 1.7.10 and I just can't get utility or cheat mode to work in a singleplayer game? The cheat buttons on top left just doesn't show up and I can't cheat in any objects when clicking on blocks. I've tried making the world with cheat turned on and off but it doesn't make any difference. Is there something you have to do with 1.7.x to get cheat mode to work nowadays? It used to work right out of the box in 1.6.x.
I'm having the exact same issue, also no save buttons either.
Client.cfg does have (out of the box):
So that should be all good...
Jul 26, 2014bugsmand posted a message on [1.7.2][1.7.10] [V1.0.2] Myths and Monsters Mod (Check my last comment on the thread for status update)YES! it is FINALLY BACK!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 3, 2014No inspiration really - the extra slots was something I needed for Thaumcraft, but instead of just adding it to TC I thought it might be more useful to make it more generic. This way other modders can use it as well and share the slots.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.