Latest Release: 7 - 28 - 17
Cleaned, fixed, freshened up, and 1.12 ready. Jungle Stream is more playable than ever.
"Back from the dead ***holes!" - Boba Fett
Jungle Stream is an Adventure / Escape style map that takes you deep into a tropical Jungle. No, I didn't just take a jungle biome and give you a bunch of tasks to complete. Using the power of VoxelSniper I created massive cliffs, caves, crevices and all around amazing looking scenery. I then threw in many different redstone puzzles, parkour obstacles, mazes, keys, and save points, and the result was Jungle Stream. It is a linear style map, with tons to do along the way. Not much reading has to be done (Yay) because too many signs to read always made me bored when playing a map.
**Story** You were visiting a remote tropical rain forest in order to study the habitat, when you fell into a valley. As you are about to begin your long climb out, you look at the waterfall in front of you, and notice a strange light that seems to be hidden behind it.
**Rules** (Included in-game)
1. Do not break / place any blocks.
2. Play on any difficulty you like (Normal is recommended and set for you automatically).
3. Once in a mine cart, you may not get out until the cart comes to a complete stop.
4. Redstone Ore marks the main story line. (Must do puzzles and tasks)
5. Gold Ore marks optional tasks. (For food, armor, Gold Bars, etc)
6. Lapis Lazuli Ore marks where keys (Levers) may be placed.
Total Gold Bars to collect: 60. Diamonds: 10.
Estimated playing time: Around 2 hours, most likely more if you are collecting gold bars and diamonds as well.
1. Download and save the map to your desktop.
2. Extract it. (you should not need winrar or anything)
3. Go to "run" and type in: %appdata% Hit Ok.
4. Open the ".minecraft" folder.
5. Open the "saves" folder.
6. Drag the map there.
Gold Ore marks puzzles and parkour obstacles that do not need to be completed in order to finish the map. These obstacles will award you with gold bars, armor, or food.
Protect your levers! All levers are essential to completing the map.
TEXTURE PACK! Please! It is so worth it.
**Important** If you are playing on a server, set the command blocks property to true.
Map designed and built by NickT33
Building and design help by xScubadanx
Beta tested by Johnyt3, Ryan and annarox23
Download Link: Jungle Stream
Battleground - PvP / Here
Screenshots - Click to view full size.