Quote from Jamesscn
Here are the instructions for installing 1.6.2 and modloader using MCP:
1. Force update
2. Download the 1.6.2 modloader zip
3. Go to %appdata%/minecraft/versions/1.6.2/ and open 1.6.2.jar
4. Paste the contents of the modloader zip and delete META-INF
5. Run cleanup.bat in your mcp folder and delete everything in /jars/
6. Place the minecraft_server.jar for 1.6.2 in /jars/ again
7. Run decompile.bat to fetch your .minecraft
8. Open eclipse, set the workspace and start coding from scratch
Risugami's instructions are only for installing modloader if you aren't a modder.
Can you send me your modloader.java in a spoiler and code. Apparently mine's broken...