The Wilderness is our survival world open to all players. The Wilderness is home to two competing factions, Redd and Blueu. Players have the choice of joining one of the two. Once joined, the faction grants a lot of protection and benefits. However, players that wish to remain independent may do so and even become their own faction if they reach ten players. There is no whitelist so start pwning some noobs now!
The Nether and the End are places of danger but also places of adventure! Treasures and dungeons are scattered all across the worlds but beware, the Dark Lord can and will find you.
Syren is the creative world on the server. It includes some of our greatest builds ever built! Only admins may build there but the city is open to tourism for all players. Ruled over by The Architect, who determines whether a build will be allowed to stay in the city, which will one day be open to download, and will be converted to an adventure map.
This is a great server for those all about survival and PvP.
There are somethings you should be aware of about Survival:
1. This is PvP so people can fight you and you can lose your stuff.
2. You can forge alliances to help protect each other from rival factions as well as hostile mobs.
3. You are Strongly encouraged to join a faction as loners do not last long.
4. If you cannot stand possible destruction of your creations or loss of items in a war please do not play or complain.
5. Despite warring factions you can still have fun exploring and doing all the other things you love to do.
6. This server is on hard mode(not hardcore).
7. No mods or hacks
8. No attacking factions while they are offline.
9. No accepting, giving, asking, or spawning in spawned in items
We are running our own custom plugin which adds a variety of new functions and crafting recipes. You can check out all of what is included and what will be coming at http://dev.bukkit.or...rver-mods/agtv/
Some features include harder mobs, specific plant biomes, fire and black powder arrows, and other random events.
If you have any suggestions you can message an admin and it may get added.