Yes, it looks like infiSTAR panel.
- Fully customizable menus with own syntax
- Popup window for command parameters
- Command parameters are saved
- Permissions and Cauldron integration
- Server sends custom menu to player
- Admin and death logs
Full mod manual:
/icyadmin add <Username> - Give panel permissions to player.
/icyadmin rem <Username> - Remove player panel permissions.
OP's can use panel without permissions.
Cauldron permission for panel usage: icyadmin.use
Releases (GitHub, AdFly)
Just install Forge and put IcyAdmin-*.zip in your mods folder.
Build with Forge 10.13.2.1230, deobf version included in last releases. So you can use it in DEV environment.
I have no people to correctly translate this text and manual from my native language, so you can point on my mistakes...