- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 6 months, and 7 days
Last active Tue, Dec, 1 2015 19:33:23
- 0 Followers
- 22 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Sep 21, 2014Mrkwtkr posted a message on Waila NBT (Display player defined specific NBT info on Waila)天国の二階さん( ´▽｀)、MCBBSのそこも発布しましょうよPosted in: WIP Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Jul 21, 2014Posted in: WIP Mods
Thaumic Energistics - Updated March 18, 2018
Because the digital age could use some magic.
Please note that I am no longer actively maintaining this mod
I may however release critical bug fixes from time to time.
The goal of the mod is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
Downloads, Make sure your AE2 RV# matches!
- Version 18.104.22.168 for AE2 RV3 Released March 18th 2018
- Version 22.214.171.124 for AE2 RV2 Released March 18th 2018
- All Versions
Source: Source on GitHub
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in arcane crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder.
- Arcane Assembler, for automation of crafting arcane items.
- Essentia autocrafting.
- Connect golems to your network.
- Thaumic NEI Plugin support.
- ComputerCraft support.
Central components, allows converting essentia to and from a digital state.
Input / Output
Imports and exports essentia from the network.
Essentia Terminal, Arcane Crafting Terminal, Essentia Monitor, Essentia Conversion Monitor.
Storage Cells & Components
Stores essentia digitally. Standard 1k-64k sizes.
Allows you to partition cells, specifying what essentia types are allowed to be stored.
Essentia Provider(left) uses Thaumcraft's suction mechanic(tubes) to allow devices to extract essentia from the network. Infusion Provider(right) uses Thaumcraft's infusion mechanic(matrix) to export essentia from the network.
Vis Relay Interface
Interfaces with the Vis Relay network, allowing your A.C.T. to charge wands.
Replacement for the wooden crank, can crank multiple devices simultaneously, and even allow your golems to crank for you!
Golem Wireless Backpack
Allows golems to interact with the network.
Recipe Cheat Sheet
AE2 Security Permissions:
- Export Bus: Requires extract permission to open GUI.
- Import Bus: Requires inject permission to open GUI.
- Level Emitter: Requires build permission to open GUI.
- Storage Bus: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Arcane Crafting Terminal: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Essentia Terminal: Anyone can open GUI. Must have extract/inject permissions to fill/empty jars or phials.
- Arcane Assembler: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Q: Does this work with Java 7/6?
- A: No, it requires Java 8.
- Q: Can I use this in my modpack?
- A: Sure! Anyone and everyone is free to include it in any modpacks.
- Q: Does this work with the TC infusion and suction mechanics?
- A: Both mechanics are supported by their respective "Provider" blocks.
- Q: Can I generate AE power with essentia?
- A: You can automate cranking the charger with golems, or 'burn' essentia in a vibration chamber.
- Q: I found a bug! Where can I report it?
- A: You're welcome to report issues here: Issue Tracker
Reviews:Bashful Brit: Ako Spotlight: Danilus Spotlight Danilus Spotlight Update Other Languages:
Два Веселых Мага Герон Squig Herder Rins Sania bick_88
- Java 8
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Thaumcraft 4
- Applied Energistics 2
Detailed dependencies are given in the changelog for each download.
Known texture packs
Localization's thanks to Mrkwtkr, alvin137, puyo061, Wuestengecko, TheVizzy, Adaptivity, Joccob, & Keridos.
Texture thanks to CyanideX.
Special thanks to MKoanga, Keridos & Aquahatsche.
Many thanks go out to AlgorithmX2 for Applied Energistics, Azanor for Thaumcraft, and the Forge team. As well as some extra thanks to M3gaFr3ak for giving me somewhere to start!
Like what I'm doing and want to show your support? Donate With Paypal
- New Epoch Gaming
- Zack S.
- Alexander M.
Mar 3, 2014Hello folks to my Thaumcraft Addon Thaum Recipes.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This addon adds some usefull recipes to the game and it also adds a bit of new stuff.If you want to know when i add new stuff follow @LearwinLp
The Stuff my Mod add:
Wand Focus: Alumentum : It throws alumentum
Wand Focus: Nitor : It throws nitor with nice effects
Recipes for Silverwood, Greatwood and Manabeans
Download: https://www.dropbox....Recipe V1.0.zip
Instalation:Drop the thaumRecipes V. 1.0.zip next to Thaumcraft.
- Minecraft Forge Team: Creating Forge
- Azanor: Creating Thaumcraft
- WerWolv: For helping me when i needed help
- Tombenpotter: For helping me remove a nasty crash
- Kris: For some Thaumonomicon entries
- I used some of Thaumic Tinkerers Code in my Mod
- To post a comment, please login.