Wow I played around with this mod when it first came out a year ago before it was cool.
Unbelievable its popularity now.
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 7 months, and 4 days
Last active Sun, Jun, 5 2016 23:56:57
- 0 Followers
- 45 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Nov 3, 2014MrSlayerTroll posted a message on Lucky Block Mod - Drops items, spawns mobs, structures and more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 4, 2014MrSlayerTroll posted a message on DARKFROST SMP | 100% VANILLA | 24/7 | WHITELIST | APPLY NOW1. What is your Minecraft IGN: MrSlayerTroll (Please don't take my name "Troll" too seriously - I try to be respectful to others because I know I don't like nuisances, so other people don't either.)Posted in: PC Servers
2. What is your Age: 14 (I try not to act ignorant, arrogant, or irritating, like my friends of my age.)
3. Where do you reside: The east coast of the United States
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.5 years (Since March 2013)
5. Are you currently on a server: I have a private SMP, but nobody goes on it
6. Why do you want to join the server: I want to join the server because I like more personal servers with a structured community rather than a public one with disrespectful, irate people. In the entire time I've played Minecraft, I haven't found many servers worth trying to apply for, because most aren't as traditional in Vanilla. Nonetheless I try my best to achieve what is possible in the game, almost always with some sort of redstone driven goal, from chicken farms to gold farms to a base.
7. Have you ever been banned from another server (If so, why?): No
8. Do you have a youtube and will you record(This won't affect our decision): I have a Youtube channel, but I haven't found the perfect incentive to start recording Minecraft because I feel like Youtube is plagued with minigames and Rooster Teeth Let's Plays that drain out the good, but unpopular videos. However I still will try to find the good time to make videos.
9. What is your Skype: mrslayertroll
If more is needed I will add to it.
Aug 30, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I've decompiled and modified the codes to work in version 1.7.10 today...
- I also fixed the menu button not working issue...
Awesome dude. Thanks so much. Quick question though: would 1.8 need a different method of how a mod detects villages?
Jul 14, 2014For anyone who wants to use this mod along with optifine to complete the iron foundry (or trench if you're that inclined), the farm will not work with optifine because of the chunk loading options in optifine that unload the spawn chunks regardless of the nether portal trick. At least to my knowledge because of prior experiences.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 18, 2014MrSlayerTroll posted a message on Let us start a new Survival server ! Vanilla style!Tricce you need to add a whitelist to people. There are some really nasty players on there. I was robbed and my horse was taken.Posted in: PC Servers
*Killed by lil_higgy33 too. That happened.
Feb 19, 2014All statements are educated guesses based on amateur evaluation.Posted in: Discussion
So judging by the title I made the famed Iron Foundry (in 1.7.2) designed by Tango Tek
I had to use the village marker mod, therefore eliminating my use of Optifine for the build itself.
I completed the foundry (I did everything precisely) and loaded the world with Optifine. All settings were configured for maximum performance (including chunk loading options).
But when I went through the nether portal and exited out of a distant one, on return I saw the golems cut off and baby villagers started to spawn.
But when I did the exact same process (in a convenient backup) without Optifine, the farm did not break.
This could mean the chunk loading options in the video settings conflicted with the delicate mechanics of the foundry.
Hopefully anyone of you guys coincidentally came across this predicament. And thanks for reading the full thing.
Jan 29, 2014Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from Stambe
Regional Difficulty is listed to be maxed withing 50 hours spent in one location (i presume 50 real hours), but how large is the area you have to move out of to reset regional difficulty i.e. how big is the area where the regional difficulty will continue to increase ?
Regional difficulty only affects each chunk seperately.
This means if you spend 50 real hours in a chunk, it will have maximum difficulty but the ones next to it will not be affected.
Jan 28, 2014Alrighty then. So the assumption that the render distance must be higher appears to be accurate.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
In Thinknoodles' survival he said that the game tries to put mobs in those unloaded chunks out of view distance. Therefore the mobs are not spawned in said chunks, causing low spawning rates.
But don't quote me on that. I'm only half-human.
Jan 28, 2014Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from TheMasterCaver
Here's a basic illustration I made of the problem if the mob farm is 128 blocks above you:
As you can see, only a small area (highlighted in red) can spawn mobs, and none at all if you move just a block down.
I didn't quite explain my farm that well.
My mob farm is essentially the lazy man's XP grinder. I stand at the top (mobs despawn when I get to the 128 meter top) and go do something for 10 minutes, and come back to 60+ mobs that could've only spawned in the farm itself. Then I smack away.
It's the most efficient way to get spawns without going on a crazy torch-cave rage.
I do have an enderman farm though for my main XP. I just need more double chests of rotten flesh for trading.
Jan 28, 2014My world hasn't been spawning mobs as often as it should in the most recent snapshot. My mob farm 128 meters up in the sky got one skelly in 10 minutes.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
And before you say they are spawning in the caves, I tested mob spawns in a superflat world and got roughly half the monsters I usually got back in 1.7.
Anyone else get this problem? I don't wanna report a bug is nobody else gets it too.
It appears that turning up the render distance to 10 chunks seems to help somewhat. The game tries to put mobs in unloaded chunks out of distance (inevitably not) causing lower spawns within short render distances.
Dec 17, 2013Posted in: DiscussionQuote from Ritter_Kaldor
Short test her at work: U have one defect chunk (Sorry u have to rebuild a littel bit of u wall. And some wrong set entitys)
I will fix it and upload it after work. (give my 2-3 Hours and i give the download link)
Sorry take some time. (have family visiting)
I have fixt u missing wall (i hop its right this way.)
After a few days since corruption, I fixed it myself. Techniques used (that didn't work before) now do for some odd reason.
Thank you for your effort nonetheless, it is greatly appreciated. You're a real trooper!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.