Returned - World Save
a few more floors to the tower
cleared some space
dug a couple more layers in the pit area
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 26 days
Last active Tue, Apr, 10 2012 02:50:08
- 0 Followers
- 10 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jun 20, 2011Been seeing a few "pass it on's" on here and the results have been impressive on some of them. Now i love making big castles, but they are time consuming i'll admitPosted in: Survival Mode
To make a fortress/building as massive and impressive as possible!
- If you wish to take the map, post "Taken!". Nobody can take the map after this.
- When Taking a map , say how long you will take it for, up to 12 hours.
- Areas used must be in plots of 10 x 10 (Please try to keep to just one 10 x 10 area, if you need to go over then mark off another 10 x 10 area)
- Must be next to and connected to one other plot.
- Invedit is allowed, as this is more about design then mining (but there is a nice mine area below the starting point, down the stairs)
- Can go as high or as low as you wish, but must stay within area
- Place signs in your area to show who made this
- Can harvest from anywhere except an area that has been built on
- Nothing rude or crude etc., trying to make a fortress here
- Machines are allowed, as are mine tracks, pistons , etc
- Once done, post your save file
- if you don't post your save within the time you specified(based on your post time) then the next person gets it, from the last confirmed save
- Once done, why not post a screenshot of your creation
- There are a few tools and materials allready, don't be a **** and use them all. Try to replace what you use.
- Please try to log out in the starting area
here's the first map save : World Save
edit : new Starter World
Feb 27, 2011Mobius posted a message on [V1.2.5]Landrover (v0.999) and Mecha(0.25)(outdated) and Tail(v1)(outdated)Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Omnomnom24 »Quote from alexrulz2dude »WTF. How do you get rubber????
You go to the store and buy one, and then slip it on.
for this comment
Jan 21, 2011Mobius posted a message on Minecart Stationery: A Guide for Minecart Station Builders*signed to forums and bookmarked, gonna start watching them when i have the chance*Posted in: Survival Mode
One thing i'm trying to do is a have a "Grand Central" station, which does the following
- automatic minecart dispensing/sending to the waiting area
- having it wait until someone is on the cart before sending it to the selected destination
- selection of 1 of 4 "hubs", by pressing a button
- boosting to one of these hubs
- at each of the hubs will be other lines etc
- having the cart wait until the person is off the cart before reseting it
- at a hub, pressing a button to call a cart (like Grand Central), then sending you back to the center
the main problem i having is that i can see how bits of it are done , but cant figure out for the life of me how to put it al together
any suggestions, or is this something your vid series will cover?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.