- Retired Staff
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 26 days
Last active Mon, Apr, 16 2018 20:21:48
- 0 Followers
- 879 Total Posts
- 44 Thanks
Aug 20, 2013ReputationPosted in: Administrators & Moderators
IP checking with posts
Some BB code
Delete and invite people to pms
And most things in user cp
Jul 29, 2013As stated before; This has been suggested before. Before creating suggestions, please use the search function in the top-right to see if what you are about to suggest has already been suggested.Posted in: MCX360: Suggestions
Jun 30, 2013Locked, a thread already exists with the same seed.Posted in: MCX360: Seeds
Jun 29, 2013MineEngineer posted a message on Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]After 6 very long months..... 5 of those in Ender...Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 15, 2013MineEngineer posted a message on TIME - Time as Economy. Time bound to your life. - 1.5.2 - OPEN BETA -Fun server, throughly enjoying the new and exciting concept. Well done!Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 6, 2013MineEngineer posted a message on MC-ARCADE - [FACTIONS] [KITS] [SKYBLOCK] [UPDATED] [Non-Whitelist!]Great server, I'm enjoying it alot.Posted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login.
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Change logs are ordered by most recent first.
Change log for Title Update 74 - March 19th 2019
- Updated Splash Text
Change log for Title Update 73 - December 18th 2018
- Added The Nightmare before Christmas Mash-Up Pack.
- Fix for Crash that would occur while near areas with Snow.
- Fix for Barrier block in the Tutorial level.
- Fix for Crash that would occur when TNT blew up a Fence post and Shulker Box.
Change log for Title Update 72 - November 6th 2018
- Fix for Crash that can occur for Client Players when a Sticky Piston moves a Slime Block attached to another Sticky Piston.
- Fix for Auto Jump not allowing players to stay underwater.
- Fix for the Players head rotation while in a minecart.
- Fix for Guardians not spawning around Ocean Monuments.
Change log for Title Update 71 - October 23rd 2018
- Added From the Shadows Skin Pack.
- Fix for MCCE #7918 - Seagrass not spawning in Rivers and Swamp biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #7923 - Mushroom remain floating when their supporting block is destroyed.
- Fix for MCCE #8011 - Water Dispensers do not pick up water from a waterlogged block, instead they fire out the empty bucket.
- Fix for Superflat worlds with a large number of transparent blocks and Woodland Mansions enabled taking 20minutes to load.
- Fix for no sound effect being played when the player drops an item or a block.
- Fix for Minecarts with TNT destroying all blocks below it.
- Fix for Dolphins not picking up Items and Blocks.
Change log for Title Update 70 - September 25th 2018
- Added Pirates of the Caribbean Mash-Up Pack!
- Fix for Sea Grass making the Stone Breaking sound when broken.
- Fix for Ghasts low spawn rate in the Nether.
- Fix for Conduit Power status effect not affecting the Player when standing in the rain.
- Fix for being unable to place a Sea Pickle on Glass Blocks or Stained Glass Blocks.
- Fix for throwing a Loyalty III Trident and leaving the level causing a complete loss of the user's weapon.
- Fix for items not being able to be crafted using damaged Tools in Console Crafting.
- Fix for Magma Block generating bubbles under itself when placed between Water and Air blocks.
- Fix for placing a block below a Conduit so that it deactivates, then destroying the block to reactivate it, the Conduit will turn/rotate suddenly.
- Fix for a Trident enchanted with Loyalty III constantly making circles around the place where the Player died.
- Fix for Fully charged Bow doing the incorrect amount of damage (should do 9-10 damage).
- Fix for Drowned dropping a Zombie Head when killed by a charged Creeper explosion.
- Fix for players not taking damage from TNT Explosions in Battle Mini Game.
- Fix for Iron Golems not defending themselves when walking to the nearest village.
Change log for Title Update 69 - September 11th 2018
- Added the Update Aquatic! The oceans of Minecraft are now teeming with new life!
- Added 6 new Achievements!
- Added Shipwrecks, Underwater Ruins, Coral Reefs, Icebergs, Underwater Caves/Ravines, and Buried Treasure to world generation.
- Added new blocks: Coral, Dried Kelp, Sea Pickles, Sea Turtle Eggs, Stripped Logs, Blue Ice, Prismarine Stairs, and Prismarine Slabs.
- Added new Kelp and Sea Grass underwater flora.
- Added Trapdoors, Pressure Plates, and Buttons for every type of wood.
- Added Bubble Columns that are created by underwater Magma or Soul Sand. Bubble Columns push players and mobs to the surface, or drag them under!
- Added the Conduit, a block that provides underwater players with a powerful Status Effect.
- Added Tridents, and their unique enchantments; Impaling, Channeling, Riptide, and Loyalty.
- Added other new items: Dried Kelp, Fish Buckets, Turtle Shell Helmet, Heart of the Sea, Nautilus Shell, Scute, and Phantom Membrane.
- Added new Potions and Arrows of the Turtle Master, and of Slow Falling.
- Added Buried Treasure Explorer Maps that will lead you to great wealth hidden under the sands!
- Added Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish, and 2700 types of Tropical Fish!
- Added the Dolphin, a friendly mob that helps players out!
- Added the Phantom, a mob that hunts down tired players.
- Added the Sea Turtle, a mob that travels the world but always returns home.
- Added the Drowned, a monster that attacks players that enter their underwater domain.
- Added new Warm, Lukewarm, and Cold Ocean biomes to hold all this new stuff...
- ...And a new Tutorial world to show you how to use it!
Change log for Title Update 66 - June 21st 2018
- Added The Incredibles Skin Pack
- Fix for MCCE-#7401 - Sign with § æ Crashes World.
- Fix for MCCE-#7331 - Hostile Mobs’ Battle Royale Crashes The Game.
Change log for Title Update 65 - May 29th 2018
- Added Egyptian Mythology Mash-Up Pack
- Fix for Minecarts being destroyed by Lava
- Fix for MCCE #7207 – Some Skins are Buggy
- Optimized Beacons: This will allow a larger number of beacons to be placed before any noticeable fps decrease.
Change log for Title Update 64 - April 24th 2018
- Added Final Fantasy XV Skin Pack
- Fixed a crash that would occur when players looked at a Cauldron while holding a Water Bottle obtained by Fishing
- Fix for MCCE #7138 - Water and Lava Buckets cannot be emptied in The End and End City
Change log for Title Update 63 - March 27th 2018
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack
- Added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world.
- Fix for MCCE-#3522 - Over the sky barrier.
- Fix for MCCE-#6536 - Save file can be corrupted when flying over the Sky Barrier.
- Fix for MCCE #6383 - The Player could experience severe FPS drops when then Enderdragon spawn particles.
- Fix for MCCE-#6734 - Sharpness Particles Replaced by rain drops.
- Fix for MCCE-#6802 - Sticky Pistons do not pull chests back.
- Fix for MCCE #4683 - Vertical pointing Dispensers spawn mobs in the wrong positions.
- Fix for MCCE #4701 - Mining Fatigue has little to no effect.
- Fix for MCCE-#6764 - The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3.
- Fix for MCCE-#6603 - Grass spreads under tilled dirt / farmland.
- Fix for MCCE #4956 - The back of an observer block does not light up when powered.
- Fix for MCCE #4986 - Parrots that have been tamed disappear after moving away from them. Tamed Ocelots and Wolfs shouldn't despawn now either.
- Fix for MCCE-#6224 - No Music Disc Collection Messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6425 - Water collected using a bucket that is past the world's limit can place water that doesn't move.
- Fix for MCCE #6599 - Farming Beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting.
- Fix for MCCE-#5384 - Game crashes to ps3 xmb menu (Due to memory leak with Cave Spiders) - PS3/Xbox 360.
- Fixed a crash when loading a pre 1.8 save with Cooked Fish in an Ender Chest.
- Fixed a bug where Endermen weren't teleporting upon taking damage directly from Players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the "Take/Place" action on Armor Stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren't correctly chasing players through doors.
- Fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of Levitation Potions in Tumble without any Potions.
- Fixed a bug where Cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Fixed a bug where fuel in Brewing Stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a Minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon could be trapped in a Boat and killed easily.
- Fixed a bug where Grass Path blocks mined with the Silk Touch Enchantment would give the player a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the Beacon's secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Fixed a bug where Mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimised the block updating of Chest Blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
Change log for Title Update 62 - January 30th 2018
- Added Moana Character Pack.
- Fixed MCCE-6589: Pistons of both types can't move Cauldrons.
- Fixed MCCE-6531: Placing a bed next to a cactus crashes the game.
- Fixed MCCE-6376: Observer Blocks don't detect some changes, like other powered Observers.
- Fixed MCCE-6465: Unable to place vines under torches.
- Fixed a bug where Animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawn after a Player leaves the area.
- Fixed a bug that was reducing the Horizontal distance a Horse would travel when Jumping
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in Mashup worlds work as they used to.
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a sign was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a Banner was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where Tripwire hooks on the sides of Pistons would drop when the Piston was extended/retracted.
- Fixed a bug where Comparators would not register Chest and Trapped Chest size changes.
- Fixed a bug where Rails and Torches couldn't be placed on Glowstone, Sea Lanterns, Glass, or Ice.
- Fixed a bug where Flowerpots, Doors, and Pumpkins couldn't be placed on Glass.
- Fixed a bug where Redstone, Levers, and Buttons couldn't be placed on Pistons.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to Open Shulker Boxes while 'Trust Players' and 'Can Open Containers' options are disabled.
- Enchantment Experience costs in Creative Mode now match Bedrock Edition
- Pistons can now move small chests but only if the new position would have been valid for players to place a new chest.
Change log for Title Update 61 - January 18th 2018
- Fixed a crash that occurs when scrolling through the Change Skin menu.
- Fixed a crash when placing a Bed next to a Cactus.
Change log for Title Update 60 - December 19th 2017
- Added Norse Mythology Mashup Pack.
- Added Festive Tumble Arena.
- Added New Horse Model.
- Added Dyeable Leather Horse Armour.
- Cauldron changes.
- Cauldrons can be filled with potions.
- Tipped Arrows can be created using an Arrow with Cauldrons filled with potions.
- Water can be dyed.
- Armour can be dyed in a Cauldron filled with dyed water.
- Baby Zombie jockeys can now ride any mobs.
- World generation changes.
- Added Fallen Trees & Dying Trees.
- Village Changes.
- Tables have brown carpet instead of a pressure plate.
- Added Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages.
- Added Chests to Ice Plains and Cold Taiga Villages.
- Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages won't generate crops.
- Paths around village wells now made up of grass path (sandstone in desert).
- Dispenser changes.
- Fireworks will fire in the direction the dispenser is facing.
- Mob heads will drop to ground unless they are being placed on a block that would cause a Wither or Snow Golem to spawn.
- Updated Wither Boss behavior.
- Explodes and spawns Wither Skeletons on half health.
- Change to dash attack.
- Remove health regeneration.
- New birth and death animations.
- Armor Stands now have arms and multiple poses.
Change log for Title Update 59 - November 13th 2017
- Added Minecon Earth Skin Pack
Change log for Title Update 58 - October 27th 2017
- Added Stranger Things Skin Pack.
- Add a time-limited Halloween Tumble arena, including specially themed layers!
- Added the "Custom" game type to the Battle Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of rounds to play before the winner is selected.
- Enable forcing map size.
- A variety of different options to manage how players heal, and how quickly they get hungry.
- Added the No Armor item set to Custom Battle games, an item set designed to keep the combat fast-paced and exciting.
- Added the High Power item set to Custom Battle games, allowing you to play Battle with some of the most powerful items in Minecraft!
- Added the Decayed item set to Custom Battle games; every item breaks after a few uses, so you'll need to keep moving.
- Added the Food Central item set to Custom Battle games. Food is only found in the centre chests, and equipment only in the outer chests.
- Added the "Custom" game type to Tumble Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of layers, and controlling the size of the layers.
- Added Fireworks as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Splash Potions of Levitation as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Spectator Participation to Custom Tumble games!
- Players can now spectate Battle and Tumble Mini Games as a Parrot, Vex, or floating head.
Change log for Title Update 57 - August 29th 2017
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur, and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added "Strangers - Biome Settlers 3" Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight, and will attack anything that lives.
- Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Zombie Horses can now be leashed
- Skeletons shouldn't attack Village Golems.
- Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can't directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- Observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is place in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 - Pick Block in Creative
- Fix for MCCE-5549 - Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle
- Fix for MCCE-2000 - Zombies get stuck in water
- Fix for MCCE-2868 - Levitation effect all in Capitals
- Update UI renderer.
- Fix for MCCE-5108 - evocation fangs
Change log for Title Update 56 - July 25th 2017
- Added Canyon, a free Glide track.
- Added Biome Settlers 2 Skin pack.
- Added Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta layers to Tumble.
- Improved performance in Solo Glide when restarting the level (particularly with split-screen spectators).
- Totem of Undying now also applies Fire Resistance II.
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to escape from Battle maps or Glide tracks.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to milk a Cow in Creative Mode.
- Fixed a bug where players were being teleported back to the Nether portal shortly after arriving in the other dimension.
- Fixed a bug where broken Banners wouldn't stack with crafted Banners.
- Fixed a bug where Wheat, Ladders, and Banners were not correctly spawning in Woodland Mansions.
- Fixed a bug where Monster Spawners in Woodland Mansions were Pigs instead of Spiders.
- Fixed a bug where the Item Frame icon appeared when holding a Map.
- Fixed an incorrect death message when players were killed by Zombie Villagers.
- Fix for custom names of Mobs not being shown in death messages.
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Sniper Duel".
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Camouflage".
- Fix for MCCE #5183 - Player can kill a tamed Parrot with PvP disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #5062 - Farmer Villagers only plant one seed after harvesting a whole crop of seeds from a field.
- Fix for MCCE #4103 - Time spent on the Pause menu when under water counts towards the "Free Diver" trophy.
- Fix for MCCE #3112 - When trying to throw food, Villagers throw it in the wrong direction.
- Fix for MCCE #5219 - Two types of Bone Block with different pictures.
- Fix for MCCE #4989 - Zombie Villager Spawn eggs are the wrong colour.
- Fix for MCCE #5261 - Flower hitbox is displaced.
- Fix for MCCE #4897 - Beds explode when TNT Explodes is disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #4954 - Mobs can't move with a block above them.
- Fix for MCCE #3010 - Constructing an End portal in a certain method can lead to the End Portal being created next to the portal frame.
- Fix for MCCE #5292 - Only regular Skeletons spawning in the Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #5151 & MCCE #5208 - Item frames don't show the custom name of their items.
Previous Updates Below
Change log for Title Update 55 - June 29th 2017
- Fix for issue causing the loss of Shulker Box contents on loading from a previous save.
- Fix for Empty Bucket not being returned to inventory after crafting a Cake.
- Fix for Furnaces not leaving an Empty Bucket after using a Lava Bucket as fuel.
- Fix for efficiency enchantments on tools not working correctly.
- Fix for pistons not extending when the piston above them extends.
- Fix for Horse armour not appearing on horses that don't have markings.
- Fix for Pistons no longer being available in the Crafting menu.
- Fix for observers outputting constant power if they can detect changes from another observer.
Change log for Title Update 54 - June 27th 2017
- Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack.
- Added Giants Glide Track Pack; three new tracks where everything is HUGE!
- Added 7 New Achievements
- Added Biome Scale Slider
- Added Find Balanced Seed option
- Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
- Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
- Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
- Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
- Added Observer Blocks.
- Added Totem of Undying item.
- Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
- Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
- Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
- Added dyeable beds
- Added display of status effects on the HUD.
- Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
- Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
- Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
- Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
- MCCE-3488 - Villager trading broken
- MCCE-4793 - Loose dual wielded item when you die
- MCCE-4731 - Shulker box miss colored in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4910 - Shulker Boxes on Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4746 - Sleeping with an elytra
- MCCE-3357 - End portals stop appearing after respawned dragon death
- MCCE-2998 - Slime Block Glitch
- MCCE-4715 - Potions firing from dispenser crash.
- MCCE-2744 - Fences Attaching to Nether Brick Fences
- MCCE-3165 - Tutorial World
- MCCE-4830 - Skin-Pack: Magic: The Gathering, Ajani skin has bugs
- MCCE-4840 - Color of shulker box incorrect in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4834 - skeletons spawn in a 2 high space with trapdoors on ceiling
- MCCE-4663 - Weapon durability shows when interface opacity is low
- MCCE-4727 - Textures wrong
- MCCE-3973 - Donkeys don't spawn
- MCCE-4710 - Invisible Chat Box
- MCCE-1899 - Squid spawning limit super low...
- MCCE-3386 - Game freezes
- MCCE-2983 - Piston translocation will not work in future versions. Bug?
- MCCE-2479 - It's possible to step up 1 pixel height from Grass Paths to Farmland blocks.
- MCCE-4644 - Birch boat texture is broken in cartoon texture pack
Change log for Title Update 53 - May 30th 2017
- Added Adventure Time Mash-up Pack.
- Added Magic: The Gathering Skin Pack.
- Added Temple, a free Glide track.
- Your best run in Glide will now be recorded (as long as it is under 5 minutes), and a Ghost will fly alongside you in Solo Mode to help you improve!
- The default controls have been changed slightly, and you can now define your own control scheme in the options menu.
- Added Pick Block - This is unassigned by default.
- Added Off-hand slot for Maps and Arrows.
- Added Shulker Box item.
- Added Shulker Shell item.
- Added Iron Nugget item. You can now smelt Iron and Gold armour into nuggets.
- More items can now be used as fuel in a furnace.
- Added new Note Block sounds
- Added some new sound effects for filling Cauldrons, paddling Boats, using a Fishing Rod, and End Portals.
- Using a Firework while gliding with Elytra will now give you a boost. Don't try this at home!
- Added Concrete Powder Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Concrete Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Glazed Terracotta Block – 16 Different patterns!
- Changed the color of Dyes, Wool and Banners
- MCCE-4554 - Take Damage when falling into slime block
- MCCE-4704 - Fall Damage being taken in 1x1 areas
- MCCE-4551 - Falling in shallow water is damaging players
- MCCE-2308 - Player Glitched out in Battle Mode
- MCCE-2902 - Squids not spawning in anything man-made
- MCCE-4604 - Battle Mode Spawn Glitch
- MCCE-2019 - Some times when with a arrow or hit the players scren will freeze or shake.
- MCCE-4223 - elytra fly glitch
- MCCE-3164 - Rabbits
- MCCE-4662 - Exp from Coal not going to mending
- MCCE-4591 - Map direction icon skewed
- MCCE-4278 - Banner are giant
Change log for Title Update 52 - April 25th 2017
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks)
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby
- Fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating
- Fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide
- Added coloured particles when you cross the finish line in Glide
- Showdown in Glide now says "Hurry Up"
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide
- Fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round
- Fix for an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs
Change log for Title Update 51 - March 27th 2017
- Added Glide Mini Game!
- Added new Mini Game Lobby.
- Fix for MCCE-3984 - Enderdragon is able to use an End Gateway.
Change log for Title Update 50 - March 14th 2017
- Fix for MCCE-4226 - Wrong LOD showing for non-block item icons in the UI.
- Fix for MCCE-4227 - Nether portals sending players to the wrong portals.
- Fix for MCCE-4321 - Player may fall through the block below them when jumping in a confined space e.g small tunnel.
Change log for Title Update 49 - February 28th 2017
- Added Fallout Battle Map Pack
- Fix for Player's character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a Minecart, Boat, Horse, Donkey, Pig or Mule, beyond they viewing player's render distance.
- Fix for a second Bonus Chests appearing near the centre of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a Pig in a Mob Spawner using a Spawn Egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix Player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the Shipyard Battle Map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle Map without dying.
- Fix for Renewable Energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for Stone Axe instead of Diamond Sword appearing in the Chest in the Enchanting mini Tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for 'Hit' tooltip not benig displayed when Player targets crosshair at a Polar Bear, a Creeper or a Squid.
- Fix for crash that occured when Shape box is changed a few times in Fireworks UI, after creating 64 Firework Stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an Online to and Offline game.
- Fix for End Crystals' beam persisting after the Ender Dragon's respawn is interrupted by destroying the End Crystal with 'TNT Explodes' option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active Nether Portal.
- Fix for map vote UI not refreshing itself when Player has it open.
Change log for Title Update 48 - January 27th 2017
- Fix for Horses not jumping to the correct height.
- Re-entering a tutorial area while the playing the Tutorial will reset the chests.
- Fix for Slab blocks not blocking light.
- Fix for Chickens not dropping Cooked Chicken when they die on fire.
- Fix for Blazes not dropping Glowstone Dust when they die.
- Fixed the drop rate of Gold Nuggets.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not dropping Gold Ingots when they die.
- Fix for tamed Ocelots remaining hostile to anything they were attacking before being tamed.
- Fix for crash when spawning too many Shulkers.
- Fix for Enderman not taking damage from rain while in a Boat.
- Improvements to framerate when throwing a lot of Lingering Potions.
- Fix for Wither Skeleton being able to walk through two block high spaces.
- Minor changes to Battle Mini Game maps to close off areas that should not be accessible.
- Fix for lighting issues when digging down in spawn area.
- Fix for rename Record losing its name after being in a Jukebox.
- Added chance of Melon, Pumpkin, and Beetroot Seeds, and Jungle Saplings spawning in the Bonus Chest.
- Fix for a range of tooltips that would appear when the action was not available.
- Fix for Mob Spawner error that occured after using a spawn egg to change what it should spawn.
- Fixes to End Gateway generation.
- Fix for End spawn location being in the wrong place.
- Added a particle effect and sound effect when a mob spawner fails to spawn due to spawn limits.
- Fix for crash when placing a Sign on top of Tall Grass.
- Stop End Crystals exploding when "TNT Explodes" is disabled.
- Fix for Hoppers not collecting items above them.
- Added new 11 achievements for Survival.
- Added new 7 achievements for Tumble.
Change log for Title Update 47 - January 13th 2017
- Fix for Mob Spawners not spawning anymore, and showing a Pig inside them.
- Fix for previously created signs being censored for players with restrictive Privacy settings.
- Fix for being able to escape the boundaries of the world by exiting a Boat at the edge.
Change log for Title Update 46 - December 19th 2016
- Added new blocks: Chorus Flower, Chorus Plant, Dragon Head, End Gateway, End Rod, Purpur Block, Purpur Pillar, Purpur Stairs, Purpur Slab.
- Added new items: Chorus Fruit, Popped Chorus Fruit, Dragon's Breath, Elytra, End Crystal, Lingering Potion, Water Splash Potion, Potion of Luck, Tipped Arrow, Boats made from Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak.
- Added new mobs: Shulker, Stray, Husk, and Skeleton Trap Horses.
- Updates to terrain generation: The End has changed when generating a new world, and can also be updated for old worlds. To get the new End in an old world, select "Reset End" in the "More Options" menu when loading the world.
- Added new Tutorial world.
- Added Elytra, which let you glide around the world when you are wearing them. Jump while falling to start gliding.
- Boats are now controlled differently and can have multiple passengers.
- Brewing now requires Blaze Powder as fuel for the Brewing Stand.
- Updated crafting interface to allow crafting Firework Stars and Fireworks.
- Villages now generate naturally in the Taiga biome.
- Added Fallout Mashup Pack trial.
After killing the Ender Dragon in the new End, an End Gateway will spawn nearby. Throwing an Ender Pearl into this will teleport you to a new area in The End with an End City and End Ship.
Within the End City and End Ship you can find Shulkers, Elytra, and a Dragon Head.
Change log for Title Update 45 - October 28th 2016
- Fix for crash when opening chests in SD display mode.
Change log for Title Update 44 - October 25th 2016
- Added Halloween Battle Map.
- Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
- Added Battle Map Pack 4.
- Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
- Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
- Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
- Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
- Fix for crash that may occur if the Ender Dragon attacks a group of Zombies.
- Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game
- Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
- Fix for MCCE 2521 - Shears don’t break web blocks into Web block drop.
- Fix for MCCE 2505 - Knocking a Guardian off a height great enough to kill it on falling would cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE-2478 - Oak and Iron Doors Items have the wrong texture in the Inventory.
- Fix for broken Crafting Menu in 480 display mode.
Change log for Title Update 43 - October 4th 2016
- Add new blocks - End Bricks, Beetroot, Grass Path, Frosted Ice, Magma, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick, and Bone Block.
- Added new items - Beetroot, Beetroot Seeds, and Beetroot Soup.
- Added new enchantments - FrostWalker and Mending.
- Added new terrain generation features - Fossils and Igloos (in newly generated worlds).
- Add new mob - Polar Bear.
- Add Banners.
- Added Chinese Mythology Mash-Up Pack.
- Added sounds for Polar Bear, Witch, Squid, Snowman, Armor Stand, Cow, Horse, Item Frames, Leash Knots and Paintings.
- Updated all Texture and Mash-up Packs with new items & blocks.
Change log for Title Update 42 - September 9th 2016
- Remove vote-to-kick function in Mini Games. The host can kick players only in the Lobby.
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock Hunger Pain achievement by killing yourself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.
Change log for Title Update 41 - August 30th 2016
- Added Tumble Mini Game.
- Added Battle Map Pack 3 (Castle, Invasion & Shipyard).
- Added six new achievements for the Battle mini game.
- Re-enabled the previous Birthday and Minecon skin packs for players who had them.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some changes to chest refilling logic to make things harder for players camping beside chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some balancing changes to items spawning in chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed some map issues in Cavern, Siege, Ruin, Lair and Atlantis arenas.
- Introduced a ‘vote to kick’ system for mini games. When there are more than three players in a public game, a player will be kicked from the game when they have received three votes. This scales down when there are less players.
Change log for Title Update 39 - July 25th 2016
- Added Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege).
- Added the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack.
- Made changes to some item textures in the City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack, so that they are more easily identifiable in Battle mini games.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to display player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to allow thrown potions to go through non-solid blocks (e.g. Vines, Tall Grass).
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to stop non-solid blocks obstructing player attacks.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed a couple of holes in the Cove Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to remove all Mob heads from the player's inventory, except any that are currently being worn, when transitioning from the Lobby to a Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to automatically replace Mob heads in the armour slot, when a Helmet is collected in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Disabled "Take Everything" in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Select All / Deselect All tooltip(s) to the Select Maps menu.
- Fix for an issue with hills generation.
- Fix for an issue causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards the player.
- Fix to allow renamed items to be traded with a Villager.
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fix to remove the redundant option for creating White Wool within the crafting menu using 1x White Wool to create.
- Fix for an issue where a Pig struck by a lightning turns into a Zombie Pigman without a Golden Sword.
- Fix for an incorrect death message when the player is killed by lightning.
- Fix for some issues with achievements (including Passing The Time achievement).
Change log for Title Update 38 - June 30th 2016
- Battle Mini Game: Disable kicking players during Public Battle rounds. This is enabled for the host in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Disable the host exiting the game during a Battle round. This is enabled in the lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Grace period increased to 20 seconds.
- Battle Mini Game: Changed all Poison Potions to level 2 instead of level 1.
- Battle Mini Game: All Sticks now have at least Sharpness 1.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Fire Charge item with a Potion of Fire Resistance.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Diamond Chestplate with an Iron Chestplate.
- Battle Mini Game: The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect 1 has Sharpness 1 added to it.
- Battle Mini Game: Removed the Wooden Shovel from the Centre Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 1 to the Wooden Pickaxe in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 2 to the Wooden Shovel in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed various areas in maps where players could get stuck.
Change log for Title Update 37 - June 26th 2016
- Fixed an issue stopping people joining a public Battle Mini Game if a player in the game had UGC settings of Friends Only on.
Change log for Title Update 36 - June 21st 2016
- Added the Battle Mini Game.
- Updated the Skin Select menu.
- Added an option for Safe Sprint in the Controls menu. Depending on the controls layout selected, this option moves either the Change Camera Mode or the Sneak/Dismount away from the stick button, since a lot of people are pressing the stick by accident when they start sprinting.
- Enabled Battle Map Pack 1 and Battle Map Pack Season Pass DLC.
- Added Caves and Ravines to Custom Superflat options.
- Added Distribute Items functionality via toggle button (start and confirm distribution). This allows a stack of items to be distributed by dragging the stack across multiple slots in the Inventory.
- Fixed a crash when a client player entered a game where the maximum number of Item Frames had opened Maps.
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in Slime Chunks.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use the Armour Stand when the Trust Players option is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be moved from the Furnace to the main Inventory using Quick Move.
- Fixed an issue in the Superflat world generation menu with the stem Mushroom Block.
Change log for Title Update 35 - April 19th 2016
- Fixed Guardians no longer spawning after loading a save.
- Removed change that restricted changing to third-person camera while running or performing other actions.
- Removed changed that made sprint activation more sensitive.
Change log for Title Update 34 - April 6th 2016
- Added Story Mode skin pack.
- Added 6 new achievements.
- Added new "Minecart Sounds" option to Audio Settings.
- Added Huge Mushroom Blocks to the Creative and Superflat menus.
- Improved sprint control.
- Fix for issue where the Ender Dragon would be immune to attacks
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in certain Swamps and Slime Chunks.
- Fix for Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Slowness and Speed bonus of Beacon having no effect on the player.
- Fix for teleporting a player while they are sleeping in a Bed not working properly.
- Fix for some chunks in the Overworld not generating for clients of a multiplayer game.
- Fix for issue where Experience Orbs could not be obtained by some trades with Villagers.
- Fix for Thorns enchantment not affecting players.
- Fix for MCCE #747 - TNT cannon not working.
- Fix for MCCE #659 - Doors have a weird texture on top when open (And other sides).
- Fix for MCCE #1854 - Grass positioning is perfect.
- Fix for MCCE #1826 - White tulip description incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #1756 - Witch Hut Bounding Box Too Small.
- Fix for MCCE #1260 - Submerged Witch Huts.
- Fix for MCCE #483 - Camera jitter and player unable to move when looking at chest you are standing on.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #1757 - Slimes spawning in witch huts.
- Fix for MCCE #1739 - No icon in item frame map.
- Fix for MCCE #1803 - Item frames vanishing in very strange draw distance.
Change log for Title Update 33 - February 25th 2016
- Added Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.
- Fix for MCCE #1460 & #910 - Guardians Not Spawning.
- Fix for MCCE #917 - Incorrect attack damage shown on tooltips with enchantments.
- Fix for MCCE #868 - Redstone clocks get stuck on when changing dimension.
- Fix for Animals in Love Mode lacking heart particles for the duration of Love Mode.
- Fix for Slimes spawning in the Nether.
Change log for Title Update 32 - January 20th 2016
- Fix for MCCE #48 - Water Spreading Creates New Source Blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #772 - Animals get stuck in corners of fence-type blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #826 - Beacon height limit.
- Fix for MCCE #829 - The end build limit is smaller.
- Fix for MCCE #831 - Player skin is the default skin when holding a map.
- Fix for MCCE #856 - Red sandstone stairs texture incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #865 - Rabbits only appear to spawn naturally in snow biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #878 - Book and Quill saving issue. Opening and closing an edited (not signed) writeable book deletes the saved pages.
- Fix for MCCE #833 - When Interface opacity is down, hotbar faded tools won’t show their durability.
- Fix for MCCE #885 & #886 - Feather Falling enchantment does not reduce falling damage & Ender pearl Damage.
- Fix for MCCE #962 - Slime Spawning (Increase to Slime Spawning).
- Fix for MCCE #1009 - Skulls in the inventory and held in first person are oversized.
- Fix for MCCE #1024 - Raw fish and raw salmon have the same texture in the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for MCCE #1072 - In the City Texture Pack it shows smooth red sandstone as a rough block but when you place it, it is smooth.
- Fix for MCCE #1091 - Some fire caused by Ghast's Fireball explosion is not displayed.
- Fix for MCCE #1127 - Wolfs default collar colour had changed (Orange -> Red).
- Fix for MCCE #1142 - Minecraft Capes using incorrect texture.
- Fix for MCCE #1192 Texture under the bed is the texture of the top of the bed.
- Fix for MCCE #1202 - Map dark when facing north or south.
- Fix for MCCE #1214 - Texture of any potion turns black while holding it in the End or Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #1349 - Penned animals de-spawn when leaving the chunk.
- Fix for MCCE #1366 - When placing a torch under water to reset / refill your air meter will often (about 50% of the time) cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1367 - Melon farm with piston causes crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1415 & #1403 - Hunger meter always regenerates when switching from peaceful to any other difficulty.
- Fix for MCCE #1434 - Fishing Rod Bobber Sticks to Walls!
- Fix for MCCE #1455 - Piston/slime block duplication.
- Fix for MCCE #1457 - TNT can destroy blocks placed well beyond the world border.
- Fix for MCCE #1476 - Skin Pack 6: Faith Connors' Mirror's Edge Skin First Person View Bugged?
- Fix for MCCE #1488 - ‘Getting an Upgrade’ trophy/achievement fails to unlock while crafting a stone pickaxe using classic crafting.
- Fix for softlock whenever any other controller than the first one enters Play Game in Main Menu.
- Fix for crash in Halloween Mash-up pack world when starting a single player game from a secondary controller.
- Fix for crash when Ender Chest is mined for a few seconds.
- Fix for an intermittent crash when placing beds on snow.
- Fix for a crash when a Superflat World session with a combination of multiple Planks or Wood, Lava and Air Layers is saved.
- Fix for a crash after destroying blocks and exploring a Superflat World with multiple Sand, Air and TNT Layers.
- Improved random seed generator to select worlds with a better spread of biomes.
- Fix for Villagers not harvesting crops from Farmlands created by the player.
- Fix for glass not being able to be broken by hand in Adventure Mode.
- Fix for an issue where the user renames a ‘Spawn Egg’ and places it in water, causing debug text to be displayed.
- Fix for an issue when the "Body Guard" trophy/achievement does not unlock as expected when the Iron Golem is built in a certain way.
- Fix for an issue where a player cannot see other players after dying and respawning.
- Fix for an issue where baby horses appear to be adults after feeding with one golden carrot.
- Fix for issue where two Primary Powers can be applied to the Player's character through the Beacon UI.
- Fix for an issue where a Torch and a Redstone Torch have two hitboxes.
- Fix for de-spawn protections not being applied to baby animals created with Spawn Eggs.
- Fix for issue where item quantity for Bottle o' Enchanting, Nether Star, Enchanted Golden Apple and strength indicator for Potions are not affected by Interface Opacity when in the Quick Select.
- Fix for Death Message with incorrect text is displayed when the player is killed with a named weapon.
- Fix for worlds generating slightly differently every time even with the same seed.
- Fix for issue where Leather Clothes, Spawn Eggs and Potions are displayed improperly when the player is above 256 blocks or is in a place where there is no source of daylight.
- Fix for Doors, Trapdoors and Fence Gates missing a sound effect when closing.
- Fix for issue where opening certain menus does not cancel the eating, drinking or bow charging animations.
- Fixed an issue where items that have no custom names were not showing up in edit text field in the Anvil.
- Fix for Ocelots not sprinting away from the player.
- Fix for Pistons and objects pushed by them having corrupted, black textures while animating.
- Fix for falling Gravel, Sand and Red Sand blocks displaying with very dark textures.
- Fix for issue where texture pack changes to vanilla Minecraft textures if the player joins a friend's session.
- Added first person rendering of additional skin parts for the left and right arms.
- Fix for an issue when in a Split-screen session where at least one player does not get Critical Hit particles.
- Fix for seeing through the base of falling blocks.
- Fix for missing mining animation for Skulls, Heads, Signs, Chests and Beacons.
- Fix for issue where changing the Interface Opacity to specific values causes visual issues with the item and button icons on the HUD.
- Fix for issue when travelling directly north or south in a Minecart where the player automatically turns to face eastwards.
- Fix for missing tooltip for 'Exit' / 'Dismount' actions.
- Fix for Guardians not being spawned around Ocean Monuments on a Superflat World.
- Fix for City Texture Pack missing textures for multiple kinds of doors while holding in the player’s hand
- Fix for Sign text not displaying.
- Fix for Cows needing to take 11 hits with hand or 3 hits with any Sword to be killed.
- Fix for Clownfish description displaying incorrect information.
- Fix for Golden Apple's regeneration animation not being smooth.
- Fix for issues using certain symbols while renaming items on the Anvil.
- Fixed an issue unlocking the ‘Iron Belly' achievement.
Change log for Title Update 31 - December 10th 2015
- Armor Stand, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit Stew, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit’s Foot, Rabbit Hide, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Water Breathing, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Sunflower, Lilac, Poppy (replaces Rose), Rose Bush, Peony, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shard.
- Creative Mode only – Rabbit Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, and Guardian Spawn Egg.
- Podzol, Granite, Polished Granite, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Stairs, Red Sandstone Slab, Sea Lanterns, Wet Sponge, Slime Blocks, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Acacia Saplings, Dark Oak Saplings.
- Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Rabbit, Chicken Jockey.
- Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, 20 new Technical Biomes.
- Fishing now has particle effects - bubbles will show up moving towards the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This has the appearance of a fish swimming towards the hook.
- Treasure can now be caught while fishing.
- Treasure is split into 3 categories:-
- Fish: Raw Fish, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.
- Treasure: Enchanted Fishing Rod, Enchanted Bow, Enchanted Book, Name Tag, Tripwire Hook, Lily Pad and Saddle.
- Junk: damaged Fishing Rod, Water Bottle, Rotten Flesh, String, Leather, Bowl, Stick, Bone, Tripwire Hook, Ink Sacs and damaged Leather Boots.
- Enchanting now consumes Lapis Lazuli.
- Enchanting has been rebalanced.
- Enchanted Books can receive multiple enchants at once.
- Villagers have additional professions and trading schemes.
- Villagers will now harvest crops.
- Villagers will only breed when willing (and can be made willing by giving them 3 bread, 12 carrots or 12 potatoes).
- Villagers will turn into Witches when struck by lightning.
- New Nether Portal building rules: Any rectangular shape from 4x5 to 23x23
- If the portal in the nether is big enough, Ghasts can travel through.
- Will now be activated by any fire block within the frame.
- Can place Pumpkins or Wither Skeleton Skulls to spawn Golems and Withers.
- Will only place them if the body of the Golem or Wither is already built, in a valid configuration.
- Anvil has been rebalanced.
- Moss Stone, Mossy Stone Bricks and Chiseled Stone Bricks are now obtainable via crafting.
- Cracked Stone Bricks and Sponge are now obtainable via smelting.
- When a Furnace runs out of fuel, the smelting progress will rewind at 2× speed.
- Empty Furnaces will only accept fuel and empty Buckets in the fuel slot.
- Item Frames now emit a Redstone signal, and can rotate in 8 directions.
- Can now detect the rotation of an item in an item frame and output an equivalent power signal.
- Buttons can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
Powered Activator Rail
- Powered Activator rails now dismount entities riding Minecarts.
- Cauldrons with water in them will put out burning entities, taking away one water level each time.
Huge Mushroom Block
- When harvested with Silk Touch enchantment, they drop blocks with corresponding Mushroom texture (red or brown) on all sides, rather than the one with spores.
- Reintroduced Sponge to Survival Mode, with new behavior and texture.
- Sponge turns into Wet Sponge when it soaks up water.
- Water particles appear around the Sponge when this happens.
- Sponge destroys water blocks from 5 blocks away in a kind of sphere.
- Sponge soaks up water, only when some water is touching it.
- Color/Shade is affected by the biome color (similar to leaves, grass and vines).
- Now drop XP Orbs.
- Can now be ignited with Flint and Steel.
- Adult Zombie Pigmen will forgive after a short time (and lose the aggro speed boost), but will continue to attack until the player escapes their aggro distance.
- Now drink a Potion of Water Breathing, when they are trapped underwater.
- Can drop a Potion of Water Breathing upon death, as a rare drop.
- Melons can now be found in patches similar to Pumpkins.
- Spawn with Blue Orchid Flowers.
- In shallower parts, the coast is covered in staggered dirt block with Lily Pads between them.
- Generates three of the new flowers – Azure Bluets, Oxeye Daises and sometimes Tulips.
- Can generate Double Tall Grass.
Extreme Hills Biome
- Snow at higher elevations.
- Gravel can replace ground cover.
- Flat valleys near sea level.
- Can generate slightly higher now.
- Contains only Gravel on the floor instead of Sand, Dirt and Gravel.
- Now spawn with Stained Clay instead of Dyed Wool.
New landscape feature:-
- Ocean Monument
- Luck of the Sea (I-III)
- Lure (I-III)
- Depth Strider (I-III)
Changes & Bug Fixes:-
- Sheep now drop Mutton when they die.
- Arrows decelerate much more quickly underwater, and extinguish if on fire.
- Most mobs can now swim.
- Skeletons flee from wolves.
- Creepers, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Zombies drop their heads when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Spiders no longer see players through solid blocks.
- Babies' growth can be accelerated by feeding them.
- Fix for players adding additional layers above the maximum height in Superflat.
- Added Flint and Steel and Fire Charge sound effect when igniting blocks.
- Updated audio for Cows and Mooshrooms.
- Updated audio for Minecarts.
- Created a new Tutorial World.
Change log for Title Update 30 - October 23rd 2015
Changes & Fixes:-
- Fixed a small memory leak with signs.
- Added colored light from torches (for Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack).
Change log for Title Update 29 - September 11th 2015
- Fixed a memory leak causing frame rate issues.
- Fixed an issue changing game mode in an offline game.
- Fixed an issue causing signs to go blank for network players.
Change log for Title Update 28 - August 28th 2015
- Optimised water rendering
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the Fuel meter in a Furnace could be reset when using a Lava Bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded (MCCE-390).
- Fix for Enable Flying host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a Potion of Swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter achievement when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.
Change log for Title Update 27 - July 24th 2015
- Added Acacia Wood, Acacia Planks, Acacia Fence, Acacia Fence Gate, Acacia Door, Acacia Slab and Acacia Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Added Dark Oak Wood, Dark Oak Planks, Dark Oak Fence, Dark Oak Fence Gate, Dark Oak Door, Dark Oak Slab and Dark Oak Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Fixed the Oak Door recipe not giving 3 doors.
- Fixed an issue with Wolves not taking damage properly.
Change log for Title Update 26 - July 3rd 2015
- Fixed a problem when deleting or renaming a save.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed an issue with the Set Day button in the Host Options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing Leads from Fences.
- Fixed Minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with Mobs being unable to pass through an open Iron Door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper Slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed Wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill Snow Golems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy Minecarts when ‘Can Build and Mine’ privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open Minecart with Chest, Minecart with Hopper, and Saddlebags when 'Can Open Containers’ privilege is disabled.
Change log for Title Update 25 - June 30th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Oak Wood Fence, Spruce Wood Fence, Birch Wood Fence, Jungle Wood Fence.
- Added Oak Wood Fence Gate, Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Birch Wood Fence Gate, Jungle Wood Fence Gate.
- Added Oak Wood Door, Spruce Wood Door, Birch Wood Door, Jungle Wood Door.
- Added Iron Trapdoor, Inverted Daylight Sensor, Book and Quill, Stained Glass and Stained Glass Panes.
- Added Custom Superflat User Interface, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day, and spawn position per player, and disable or enable ambient cave sounds, and weather settings.
- Split Load/Join interface into Create/Load/Join.
- Changed Game Mode selection to a slider
- Added Classic Crafting option, so you can now craft the same way as on the Java version if you really want to! This option is available in the UI settings menu.
- Enabled USB keyboard use for Book and Quill.
- Enabled Chatpad use for Book and Quill.
- Fixed a crash when a lot of Redstone Dust was used.
- Fixed various incorrect tooltip issues.
- Fix for mined item entities sometimes appearing at the top of the world, rather than spawning where the block is destroyed.
- Fix for an issue with corrupt capes on characters.
- Fix for an issue where players could open Trapped Chests, Droppers, Hoppers and Beacons even though “Can Open Containers” was off.
- Fixed a crash when a flaming arrow shot from a Dispenser hits TNT.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions.
- Fixed a problem with dropped items sinking below the ground.
- Fixed an issue with TNT explosions.
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers’ collision height.
Change log for Title Update 24 - April 29th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added new achievements.
- Added new music.
- Added the Alex skin and some variations of it to the default skins.
Change log for Title Update 23 - March 25th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for intermittent split-screen problem where players and mobs went invisible.
- Fix for a split-screen crash after prolonged gameplay.
- Fix for an issue causing client players to hang when creating a Wither.
- Fix for graphic corruption with Red Stone Comparator.
Change log for Title Update 22 - February 27th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fixed issue placing Pistons, Dispensers and Droppers.
- Added Quick Move to the Horse Inventory.
- Made some fixes to player privileges.
- Corrected Baby Zombie hit boxes size.
- Added "Where are we now" Music Disc in Survival Mode.
- Fix for a bug where a Chest didn't disappear when destroyed.
- Fix for player sometimes taking fall damage while in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where a player's wolves could teleport to them when they were in a boat, and kill them.
- Updated Lapis Lazuli block texture.
Change log for Title Update 21 - February 11th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- More Redstone fixes.
- Increased minecart limit.
- Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
- Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
- Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
- Fixed an issue with village generation.
- Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
- Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
- Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.
Change log for Title Update 20 - January 16th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for various Redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
- Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals don't stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
- Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that's dark.
- Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
- Changed Minecart riding behaviour back so that the player turns with the Minecart.
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn't change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT cart exploding despite 'TNT Explodes' option being turned off.
- Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue where Creepers hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- City Texture Pack - Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for issue where a horse wasn’t rendering while riding it.
- Fixed Save Transfer issue.
Change log for Title Update 19 - December 18th 2014
Changes and Additions:-
- Added new items
- Hardened Clay
- Stained Clay
- Block of Coal
- Hay Bale
- Activator Rail
- Block of Redstone
- Daylight Sensor
- Minecart with Hopper
- Minecart with TNT
- Redstone Comparator
- Weighted Pressure Plate
- Trapped Chest
- Firework Rocket
- Firework Star
- Nether Star
- Horse Armor
- Name Tag
- Horse Spawn Egg
- Added new Mobs
- Wither Skeletons
- Added new terrain generation features - Witch Huts.
- Replaced the Tutorial World with a new world containing some new mini-tutorials for the new functionality.
- Added Beacon interface.
- Added Horse interface.
- Added Hopper interface.
- Added Fireworks - Fireworks interface is accessible from the Crafting Table when you have the ingredients to craft a Firework Star or Firework Rocket.
- Added 'Adventure Mode' - You can only break blocks with the correct tools.
- Added lots of new sounds.
- Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
- Repeaters can now be locked by powering their sides with another Repeater.
- Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
- New death messages.
- Name mobs with a Name Tag, and rename containers to change the title when the menu is open.
- Bonemeal no longer instantly grows everything to full size, and instead randomly grows in stages.
- A Redstone signal describing the contents of Chests, Brewing Stands, Dispensers and Jukeboxes can be detected by placing a Redstone Comparator directly against them.
- Dispensers can face in any direction.
- Eating a Golden Apple gives the player extra "absorption" health for a short period.
- The longer you remain in an area the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be.
- New Game and Host options (Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Mob options, Tile drop and a Regeneration option)
Change log for Title Update 18 - October 7th 2014
- Fix for problem with Save & Exit.
- Fix for 'Can Build and Mine' option in Host Options Menu does not function properly in a Creative Mode
- Fix for entity culling that was causing flickering whilst riding minecarts and pigs.
- Fix for very slow cycling of which players get chunks sent over the network, when the server is under high load
- Improvements to algorithm for sending chunks over the network.
- Fix for explosion causing damage in unrelated areas of maps.
- Fix for problem where user purchases a number of emeralds continuously from the same villager, and the game will not register all emeralds.
- Fix for glass rendering problem.
- Fix for the hitbox on torches sometimes being incorrect.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Fix for placing a Redstone Torch next to a Note Block not always activating it.
- Fixed for mobs still aggressive while the player is invisible (using potion).
- Fix for players riding boats/minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
- Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appearing as blank to other players.
- Fix for Camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
Change log for Title Update 17 - August 26th 2014
- Fix for a few issues with Save Transfer.
- Some code additions to allow skins to turn off armor display and footstep audio where it doesn't work very well (for Doctor Who Skins Volume I).
Change log for Title Update 16 - May 19th 2014
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps - tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game's UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
Change log for Title Update 15 - April 2nd 2014
Changes and Additions
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix to random fall damage issue.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
- Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
- Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you’d lose the enchantment).
- Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they’ve killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
- Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
- Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for gamertag being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fixed chatpad input on Anvil.
Change log for Title Update 14 - March 20th 2014
Changes and Additions
- Added new items
· Emerald Ore
· Block of Emerald
· Ender Chest
· Tripwire Hook
· Enchanted Golden Apple
· Flower Pot
· Cobblestone Walls
· Mossy Cobblestone Walls
· Wither Painting
· Baked Potato
· Poisonous Potato
· Golden Carrot
· Carrot on a Stick
· Pumpkin Pie
· Night Vision Potion
· Invisibility Potion
· Nether Quartz
· Nether Quartz Ore
· Block of Quartz
· Quartz Slab
· Quartz Stair
· Chiseled Quartz Block
· Pillar Quartz Block
· Enchanted Book
- Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
- Added new Mobs - Zombie Villagers.
- Added new terrain generation features - Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
- Added Trading with villagers.
- Added Anvil interface.
- Added sideways log placement.
- Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
- Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
- Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
- Can dye leather armor.
- Can dye wolf collars.
- Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
- Added different villager professions.
- Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
- Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
- Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
- Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
- Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
- Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
- Remove knockback when drowning.
- Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
- Ice melts in the Nether.
- Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
- Pistons take twice as long to update.
- Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
- Sky color in The End changed.
- String can be placed (for Tripwires).
- Rain drips through leaves.
- Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
- TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
- Book recipe changed.
- Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
- Pigs drop more Porkchops.
- Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
- Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
- Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
- Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
- Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
- Furnace will return an empty bucket when fueled by a bucket of lava.
- Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
- Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
- Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
- Updated all texture packs and mash-up packs with new TU14 additions.
- Changed the gray wool texture for City Texture Pack to be more like a road surface.
- Fixed a crash with Maps in Item Frames which happened when players were in the Nether or The End
- Fixed Chest locks showing through walls at a distance
- Fixes a couple of crashes related to the player’s banned level list
- Some lighting fixes
- Fix to Blazes so they go on fire before shooting fire charges
- Fix to allow drinking milk in Creative mode
- Fix to allow split screen players to see Splash Potion particles
- Fix to stop the held item being replaced with the first item in the Quick Select on exiting The End.
- Fixed an issue with throwing an Ender Pearl while travelling to The Nether or The End
- Fixed the active time for Wooden and Stone Buttons.
- Fixed a crash with Dispensers and Fire Charges
- Fixed a crash with local profiles in the Help & Options menu
- Corrected the leaves obtained using silk touch on Jungle trees
Change log for Title Update 13 - September 20th 2013
- Fix to generate Experience Orbs when breeding animals.
- Fix for Zombie AI when in a house with the door closed.
- Fix for Ocelot and Chicken AI problem causing heads to spin around.
- Fix for Ocelot tooltips not properly showing the actions available.
- Added sounds for hitting Ocelots.
- Fix for graphical glitch with Fences.
- Fix for graphical issue with upside down Pistons.
- Fixed water in a Cauldron to be still, not flowing.
- Fixed world generation problems with some seeds (e.g 'journey').
- Added message saying you can't spawn enemies in Peaceful mode.
- Raw Fish is no longer removed from the player's inventory when trying to tame an Ocelot in Creative mode.
- Water will no longer be removed from a Water Bucket when filling a Cauldron in Creative Mode.
- Fix for missing text in the message when a player is killed by an Iron Golem.
- Fix for player shadow being displayed in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed some lighting issues.
- Fixed an issue with light and fire remaining after a lightning strike.
- Made Jungle Wood Stairs flammable.
- Fixed Silk Touch not working on Glass Blocks.
- Fix for underwater filter when camera collides with blocks.
- Added an option to hide a Mash-up Pack Themed World in the saves list, and an option to unhide all in the Settings menu.
- Increased Minecart speed to double the normal speed.
- Fixed some Redstone Lamp issues.
- Chests won't open now if a Cat is sitting on them.
- Added a limit to the number of Villagers spawned by breeding.
- Added the hearts display when Villagers enter 'Love Mode'.
- Fixed a problem with the rain sound not playing in some biomes.
- Fix for re-appearing ores, lava and water after mining, if they are within five blocks from the world edge.
- Fixed spawn positions in a saved Mash-up Pack world.
- Fixed issue with a map placed in an item frame revealing the position of all players despite 'In-Game Gamertags' having been disabled.
- Minecraft Store now displays the prices in the local currency, rather than Microsoft Points.
Change log for Title Update 12 - August 9th 2013
- Iron Golem
- Baby Villager
- Redstone Lamp
- Jungle Wood Stairs
- Jungle Wood Half Slab
- Jungle Wood Block
- Jungle Wood Planks
- Jungle Tree Sapling
- Ocelot Spawn Egg
- (Creative Mode only) Chiseled Stone Brick
- (Creative Mode only) Mob Heads (Skeleton, Wither Skeleton, Zombie, Human and Creeper)
- New Tutorial World.
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128).
- Jungle Biome
- Jungle trees
- Cocoa beans grow on Jungle trees
- Slabs and Stairs can be placed upside-down by placing them below a block.
- Added Corner Stairs and upside down Corner Stairs.
- Added 3D dropped items.
- Added dispensing Boats and Minecarts to Dispenser.
- New ambient cave sounds.
- New AI for Mobs.
- Added rare drops for Mobs.
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
- Zombie sieges will occur occasionally at night.
- Zombies break down doors on Hard Mode.
- Crafting recipe for ladder now yields 3 ladders instead of 2.
- Placing blocks on grass will replace it.
- Lava now has a faint rumbling sound effect, and large particles that hop out of the lava produce a popping sound.
- Very rare Desert Wells can be found in Desert biomes.
- Increased max boats in a world to 40.
- When in the Nether, Snow Golems will melt and die same as when they are in Desert biomes.
- Abandoned Mineshafts can generate with wooden bridges now when generated over a cave or over top another tunnel.
- Doors have been updated so that double doors work better with Redstone.
- Added a Favorites tab to the Skin Selector menu, storing most recently used skins.
- Added support for Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs, and display of these in the Minecraft Store.
- Fixed local player shadows not being displayed.
- Fixed a few issues with the Privileges settings.
- Fixed visible seams in clouds.
- Fixed 3rd person camera issues with water, where the underwater filter would be randomly removed.
- Fix for structures generating at the edge of a world.
- Fix for putting enchanted items in a Minecart With Chest and destroying it removes the enchantments.
- Fix for breaking a bow having improper animation.
- Fix to make Minecarts run at the correct speed.
- Fixed a few memory leaks.
- Fixed issue with “Can Open Containers” option.
- Fixed issues with “Can Build and Mine” option.
- Fixed Issue with TNT blocks being triggered by explosions even with “TNT explodes” option off.
- Fixed Wolves not tilting their heads when the player has a bone in their hand.
- Fixed the color of Potion particles status effect to match the Potion color.
- Fix for doors spitting in half and glitching in open/closed motion when mined.
- Fixed artifacts on edge of flames when in first person.
- Fixed a lot of game lighting issues.
Change log for Title Update 11 - May 7th 2013
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
Change log for Title Update 10 - April 9th 2013
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Change log for Title Update 9 - March 23rd 2013
Changes and Additions
- Added 'The End', with new layout, and new Enderdragon behaviour.
- Added Climbable Vines.
- Added Fire Charge, Wooden Button, Item Frames, Spawn Eggs, Sandstone Stairs, Spruce Stairs, Birch Stairs, Nether Bricks, Spruce Planks, Birch Planks, Nether Brick Slab, Spruce Slab and Birch Slab.
- Added new music for The End and The Nether from C418
- Made buckets and signs stackable.
- Sheep now re-grow their wool after shearing.
- New gravel texture.
- Can now smelt Netherrack into a Nether Brick in a Furnace.
- Blacksmith buildings in Villages now hold chests with loot of the same type as found in Strongholds.
- Crafting recipe change - Sign recipe gives three Signs.
- Crafting recipe change - Half Slab recipes give six Half Slabs.
- Crafting recipe change - Stone Button now requires one block of stone instead of two.
- Added smoother color transitions between biomes.
- Added beaches to terrain generation.
- Fence Gates can now be opened and closed with Redstone.
- Changed Nether Fortress to make Nether Wart rooms more likely.
- Made Nether Wart spawn randomly wherever Soul Sand is generated in the Nether.
- Nether Wart will now grow in the Overworld.
- Made Dispenser dispense mobs from Spawn Eggs, rather than the egg itself.
- Dispenser will dispense lava/water from a Bucket of Lava/Water.
- Dispenser will shoot Fire Charges.
- Trapdoors can be placed on half slabs and stairs
- Allow players to block with a sword when the ‘Can Build And Mine’ option is unchecked by the host.
- Moved six of the twelve music disc quests in the Tutorial World
- Changed the Tutorial world to add climbable Vines, and some of the new items, and removed/reduced the items in the Brewing, Farming and Breeding chests.
- Don't show the achievements warning when loading a creative map that has already been saved in creative mode.
- Reduced the volume of the Ghast sound effects.
- Increased the distance jukeboxes can be heard from.
- Improved lighting code performance.
- Improved the loading/saving time.
- Changed the display order in the Minecraft Store to show newest DLC first.
- Added How To Play for The End and Farming Animals
- Added HUD size options for both splitscreen and full screen modes.
- Added Reset Nether option to force regeneration of The Nether. This is helpful for older saves that didn't have a Nether Fortress.
- Added a toggle for Death Messages.
- Added a toggle to hide or display the animated character in the User Interface.
- Allow individual splitscreen users to have their own settings for HUD.
- Fix for a Nether portal crash due to Ghast fireballs
- Fix for Cave Spider size.
- Fixed Experience Orb pickup sound not having pitch variance.
- Fixed a crash when attaching Glowstone to Pistons.
- Fixed a render update problem on the end of world chunks
- Fixed a crash with players throwing Enderpearls and leaving the game.
- Stop the player animation for eating happening in the Change Skin menu
Change log for Title Update 8 - January 28th 2013
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix for Experience Orbs pick up sound.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed "Download Content" menu to "Minecraft Store".
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding - Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with "Take Half" in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
Change log for Title Update 7 - December 19th 2012
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Breeding and baby animals.
- Added Experience Points.
- Added Enchantment Table.
- Added Brewing Stand.
- Added Mushroom Biome.
- Added new mobs - Mooshroom, Blaze, Villager, Snow Golem, Magma Cube, and baby animals.
- Added Nether Fortresses.
- Updated Tutorial World with new biome, and added mini-tutorials for new features.
- Updated Music Disc quests in the Tutorial World.
- Added custom skin animations, where a skin may have different animations to suit its style.
- Added an option to enable/disable custom skin animations (on by default).
- Added a section on Brewing, Enchantment and Breeding to the How To Play.
- Added new items : Blaze Rod, Ghast Tear, Gold Nugget, Nether Wart, Glass Bottle, Water Bottle, Spider Eye, Fermented Spider Eye, Blaze Powder,
Bottle O' Enchanting, Magma Cream, Brewing Stand, Cauldron, Eye of Ender, Glistering Melon, Mycelium Block, Lily Pad, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Fence, Nether Brick Stairs, Enchantment Table, End Stone Block, Shrub, Fern.
- Added new multiplayer host trust players options for toggling players' abilities to mine and use items, place blocks, use doors and switches, use containers (such as chests), attack players, and attack animals.
- Added Avatar Items to the Download Content menu.
Change log for 1.8.2 Bug Fix Title Update (TU6) - November 15th 2012
Changes and Additions:-
- Added an option to clear the quick select bar in the creative interface.
- Added an option to enable or disable bedrock fog, and set to off by default.
- Added an option to toggle the HUD off/on.
- Added an option to turn the player hand off/on.
- Added a crafting recipe for Golden Apples.
- Added a crafting recipe for Pumpkin Seeds.
- Made cakes stackable.
- Added a How To Play page for Host and Player options.
- Fix for a problem with signs in online games causing crashes.
- Fix for save renaming deleting the wrong save due to input received during the confirmation flow.
- Fix to the mob generation code to increase the number of animals in the world.
- Fix for chests being incorrectly lit, and rotated for maps from previous versions.
- Fix for problem with the eating animation being shown for players who weren't eating.
- Fix for problem with chest lids not behaving properly.
- Fix for animals looking like they were taking damage when they shouldn't.
- Fix for some sounds not playing when the player has an empty hand.
- Fix for lever sounds.
- Fix for fence gate sounds.
- Fix for splitscreen players sometimes having their settings zeroed.
- Fix for being damaged while flying over lava.
- Fix to stop lava, milk and water buckets being empty after use in creative mode.
- Fix for Leader of the Pack achievement being awarded incorrectly.
- Fix for leaderboard stats issue where value stored was incorrect.
- Fix for hitbox problems with glass panes and iron fence.
- Fix for small character display changing color to green.
- Fix for map rendering incorrectly in some situations with clouds disabled.
- Fix for block rendering problem at the edge of the map.
- Fix for splitscreen players not being able to mine in the tutorial.
- Fix for players not being able to sprint/sprint-fly in creative mode if the player was previously in survival mode with a low food bar.
- Fix for arrow damage not being ignored when PvP is turned off.
- Fix for activated pressure plates not working correctly.
- Fix for the low food bar hint appearing when loading a game in creative mode (usually the tutorial world saves).
- Fix to remove the player shadow when the Invisible option in the Host Privileges is used.
- Fix for Red Roses not being generated on the terrain.
- Fix for paintings being pushed by pistons.
- Fix so that players who can't eat, due to the Trust Players option being off, do not get exhausted.
- Fix for the interface disappearing after a Share to Facebook action.
- Fix to limit the number of Slimes, Ghasts and Silverfish that can be spawned in a world.
- Fix for the cursor position in creative mode being able to go offscreen.
- Fix for players showing on maps when they should not be, after the player dies and respawns.
- Fix for capes displaying wrongly when sprint-flying.
- Fix for capes not displaying in the Nether.
- Fix for capes not displaying when the player respawns.
- Fix for tools taking damage in Creative Mode.
- Fix so Bows don't need or use up Arrows in Creative Mode.
- Reduced the volume of the chest open/close sound effect.
Change log for 1.8.2 Title Update (TU5)
- Added Creative Mode.
- Disabled Achievements and Leaderboard updates if the player is in Creative Mode, or if the world has been previously saved in Creative Mode.
- Added a simple tutorial for Creative Mode.
- Added sprinting to Survival Mode.
- Added flying and sprint-flying to Creative Mode.
- Added new mobs - Enderman, Cave Spiders and Silverfish.
- Added new items to the game - Melon, Melon Slice, Melon Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Raw/Cooked Beef, Raw/Cooked Chicken, Rotten Flesh, Iron Bars, Fence Gate, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs, Ender Pearl, Web, Vines, 10 more Music Discs, Sponge and Chain Armor.
- Added new items to the crafting menu - Melon, Melon Seeds, Glass Pane, Fence Gate, Iron Bars, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs.
- Added terrain generation features - Strongholds, Villages, Abandoned Mineshafts and Ravines.
- Biome code additions, including rivers and oceans.
- Changed the bow to have drawing and firing action.
- Added a quick move to the dispenser.
- Added a quick equip for armor to the inventory interface.
- Added a quick move for ingredients and fuel in the furnace interface.
- Brought forward the mining speed changes from 1.2.3
- Brought forward apples dropping from leaf blocks from 1.1
- Brought forward change from 1.2.3 to make pumpkins and melons grow from stems much faster, and not require farmland around the stem to grow on.
- Fix to vines brought forward from 1.2.3 to stop them spreading too much.
- Added the Food Bar to the HUD.
- Added stacking for food items.
- Added the eating animation.
- Enabled crafting mushroom stew without a crafting table.
- Added the blocking move with swords.
- Changed all the text descriptions for food to show how much they refill the food bar.
- Passive mobs will now flee when hit.
- The snout on pigs now protrude from their head.
- Skeletons now hold full size bows.
- Animals no longer despawn which makes it possible to capture them.
- Zombies now drop Rotten Flesh instead of Feathers.
- Updated some mob sounds.
- Shears can now collect Tall Grass and the new Vine.
- Improved sunrise and sunset.
- Improved the rain edges (when looking up in rain).
- User-placed leaf blocks no longer decay.
- Cloud height raised to the top of the map, so clouds can no longer phase through blocks.
- Cloud movement syncs with the game's time.
- Both Wooden and Stone pressure plates can now be placed on fences.
- Improved chest model with a 3D lock, and opening and closing animation.
- Added a countdown timer to the autosave to stop it being such a surprise.
- Added the ability to rename an existing saved world.
- Added map icons to the in-game player list to match their color in the map.
- Added a confirmation dialog on the player choosing to exit without saving.
- Added a character display when sprinting or flying.
- Updated the How To Play HUD with the Food Bar information.
- Added descriptions for Creative Mode and Sprinting to the How To Play menus.
- Updated the Download Content menu with pictures of the DLC available.
- Added death messages.
- Removed Herobrine.
Options Changes and Additions:-
- Changed the Gamertags Display option to mean display/hide gamertags in-game and on maps.
- Added an option to select Creative Mode or Survival Mode on creating or loading a world.
- Added an option to disable clouds.
- Added additional options to the world creation - Superflat land (creates a flat world near bedrock in both the Overworld and the Nether), enable/disable Structures and Bonus Chest.
- Added Host options - toggles for Player Versus Player, Trust Players to stop players being able to mine without permission from the Host, Fire Spread, TNT Explodes, and Host Privileges.
- Added in-game player options for the host - Can Build and Mine, Moderator, Kick Player, Can Fly, Disable Exhaustion, Invisible.
- Store the Online, Invite Only, and Friends of Friends options in the player's profile.
Tutorial World Changes:-
- Changed the Tutorial world to enable the new terrain features in it.
- Added mini tutorial for sprinting in the Tutorial world.
- Added mini tutorial for eating in the Tutorial world.
- Added Music Disc Quests in the Tutorial world - players can search the world for the 12 chests, each containing one of the Music Discs that can be played in a Jukebox.
- Fix for duplication glitch.
- Fix for aspect ratio of things in hand when in splitscreen mode.
- Fix for issue with player data not saving (player starting world with no items they had when they saved).
- Fix for redstone tiles burning out when they shouldn't.
- Fixed issue with Minecart with Furnace not being able to move another Minecart.
- Fixed particle code for flipped 3rd person view.
Change log for 1.7.3 Bug Fix Title Update (TU4)
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
Change log for 1.7.3 Title Update (TU3)
- Added Pistons & Sticky Pistons.
- Added Stackable fences.
- Added Shears – required to get wool from sheep, and to collect leaf blocks.
- TNT needs Flint and Steel or Redstone to detonate.
- Redstone wire will now connect to a repeater.
- New textures for Cobblestone and Brick.
- Added Character Skin Selector to allow players to choose their skin from the default skins, or from Downloadable Content skin packs.
- Added lighting improvements (brought forward from 1.8.2 update) and snow & rain improvements.
- Added a save file cache to improve the speed of displaying the saves list.
- Added ban list functionality to allow players to self-ban from levels they feel contain offensive content.
- Added a ban list section to the How To Play menus.
- Added an option for the host to limit online games to only players in their friends list (no friends of friends).
- Added a seed display to the level load screen (requires existing levels to be saved out again to add the display).
- Changed the tooltip display setting to in-game tooltip display, so that tooltips always display in menus.
- Added the crosshair to the list of things affected by the opacity slider.
- On using the quickselect bar, the opacity of the quickselect, tooltips, splitscreen gamertag display, and crosshair will be set to 80,
and will fade back down to the user opacity setting after 6 seconds of no quickselect bar use.
- Added some more Tips & Trivia to the loading/saving screen display.
Tutorial World changes & additions:-
- Added optional tutorial for Pistons and Redstone.
- Added a self-building bridge to the castle using Pistons.
- Added some sugar cane, cactii and clay to the world.
- Added a few other things for players to discover.
- Fix for only the host being shown the pop-up when any player attempts to place lava near the spawn point.
- Fixed tooltip for Flint and Steel.
- Fix for Note blocks not showing notes.
- Fix for Leaderboard reads taking too long.
- Fix to block players re-entering a level they have been kicked from, until the level is restarted.
- Fix to stop players being able to join a game when they are not a friend of any player in the game.
- Fix for Netherracks re-appearing after being mined.
- Fix for a rare crash on entering the Nether.
- Fix for attacking enemies at a different level not damaging them.
- Fixed a problem causing some save games not to load.
- Removed Herobrine.
Change log for 1.6.6 Bug Fix Title Update (TU2)
* Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
* Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
* Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
* Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
* Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
* Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
* Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
* Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.
* Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
* Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
* Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
* Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
* Fix for clay generation.
* Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
* Various crafting menu fixes.
* Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
* Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
* Fix for duplication bug with the furnace and the dispenser.
* Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
* Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
* Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
* Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.
* Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
* Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
* Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
Feb 7, 2017Mineworldnetwork posted a message on Mineworld [IN DEVELOPMENT] LOOKING FOR MATURE STAFFPosted in: Server Recruitment
I'm the owner of MineWorld. We are looking for MATURE staff members for our staff team.
Message me an application on discord: https://discord.gg/yeB27
SERVER IP: MineWorld.mygs.co
ALTERNATIVE IP: 126.96.36.199:41855
Feb 3, 2013Masterofjumping posted a message on RuneWars || RPG || Magic || Quests || Lore || Classes || 24/7 || Loot || No Whitelist!Posted in: PC Servers
RuneWars is a new RPG server that has re-opened in 2014. Unlike other servers our friendly team of staff are dedicated in bringing you the best possible experience. At the core of what we offer is a crafted land that gives you the opportunity to explore and discover; experience quests, learn stories, battle with magic, find loot, defeat bosses and most importantly... fight for your Caste.
Prove your worth to progress through the Caste which you represent and gain the ability to reach new plains and use new abilities. When you are a stout veteran who has fought many battles, you may even be asked to represent your Caste in the Rune Wars.
Which Caste will you choose? - Make your choice on: play.runewars.org
In the RuneWars world, there has been an age-long conflict that has shattered every balance of power. Only recently has several powers emerged, these powers are known as Castes. Each Caste offers a selection of abilities and perks that allow you to evolve your fighting. Upon first joining the server, you will be taken through the basic&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#39;s and introduced to each Caste, at this point you will choose your Caste.
Once in a Caste you will only be the first rank, you still need to prove your worth to be rewarded with the next rank and more abilities. This is completed by having enough Quest Points and Money. Quest points are gained by completing the quests of the many people who inhabit this world. Money is earned through both quests and trading. Once you have enough, you will be able to trade these for the next rank.
- Convict: First rank of the server; your time as a hard-working labourer has ended and you must learn the ropes before being shipped out into the dangerous world.
- Wanderer: Lacking a Caste to call home after your time imprisoned, you are wondering the world and learning of the battles and trials which the free must currently endure. It would be wise to choose a Caste by following the spawn quests. Cost: Free
- Ranger | Trainee | Duellist: Your choice has been made, a Caste has accepted you into their ranks. Use your newly earned /kit, /spells and survival world to your advantage, in this rune conflict everything is changing. Cost: Free
- Dusk Spy | Neophyte | Echo: Having impressed your Caste and paid their training fee, you now have access to new /spells and abilities. Cost: $20,000 and 15 Quest Points
- Bane Hunter | Disciple | Reaver: New opportunities present themselves to those who explore, as you have quickly learnt. Once again learn further powerful /spells and access to permanent RPG plots. Cost: $50,000 and 40 Quest Points
- Temporal | Deacon | Summoner: Dedication has proven that you do indeed have loyalty for your Caste, in return they reward you with a great honour; the right to fight for them in the rune battles. The twisted dimension awaits... Cost: $90,000 and 60 Quest Points
- Mod: The first staff rank, responsible for keeping the chat clean and generally assisting players.
- Admin: Generally assisting with more technical and serious issues than the previous staff rank, only those who have shown knowledge and dedication will attain this rank.
- Owner/SrAdmin: Reserved for the owners of RuneWars, full access to the server and responsible for running the back-end stuff.
- Content Leader: Lead designer and coordinator of server elements such as the RPG world regions and quests.
- Content Dev: The workforce of builders and coders who are responsible for crafting the RPG world and other building elements.
Apply at our staff thread -
We enjoy the feedback of our players and as such are offering a free donor rank. All you are required to do is post on this thread with the template below and we will bestow upon you the Supporter rank.
Supporter Benefits - Extra /home -
Access to /trail fire- Instant 2000 coins
Voting is one of the easiest ways to support the server and all the work that the staff put into it. Every vote helps us receive more players and in turn creates a better experience for you. For each vote you will receive $250 in-game money, Bottles of enchanting and access to the Dungeon World for 24 hours. A full list of voting links can be found on our site, http://runewars.org/voting
Support us even more by placing this banner in your forum signature.
There is also an option to support your Caste with a banner:
Dec 29, 2012Posted in: Hosting Requests
Welcome to my guide! As you can probably tell from the date of this post, I posted this a long time ago, but over the months it has become the de-facto standard for sponsorship posts in this section (and I thank everyone for their continued support) c:
As of August 2014, I have released Version 2.0 of this guide. It features completely re-written sections, changes corresponding to the new EULA, and (most importantly) a new FAQ!
And again, as always, if you have any questions at all about anything in this guide (or just feel like chatting with me), feel free to shoot me a PM! I try to respond to every PM I get, and I usually answer all questions pertaining to sponsorships.
Also, if you like the stuff I have here, why not take a little time and write a little thank-you note below? It'd be much appreciated.
Table of Contents:
What Hosts Want
Why did my application get rejected?
Frequently Asked Questions
These are templates that I’ve created to facilitate the process of getting a sponsorship. They include everything you need to address, and if you address everything well enough, you’re pretty much good to go
The entire point of these is to go forth and use these templates for your own posts. Nobody’s making you pay for using these. If you've been redirected to this post from a message someone put on your thread, feel free to put the filled-in template in your own thread. It'll help.
Oh yes, and having said that, please do NOT post your applications in this thread! This is NOT a application collection thread, and nobody will look at your application if posted here.
If the proposed server DOES NOT exist (yet):
What fits into this category:
- Nonexistent servers of all types
- Personal servers that you’d like to transfer to a host.
Your age:If the proposed server EXISTS:
Name of proposed server:
How much RAM you want: (note: best to keep it small first. And by small, I mean 256 MB.)
How many player slots?:
Preferred server location?: (ex: Europe, North America, etc)
Describe your server idea: (note: a minimum of 6-7 sentences is a good benchmark.)
Why you want this server: (note: please do not say "I deserve a christmas present.")
On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?:
How do you plan to generate money?: (Detail what ranks and perks you will have, if applicable. Remember the EULA!)
Do you already have a community? If so, how many active players? If not, how will you be getting players?:
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?:
Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?:
What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?:
What you will do for the company in return: (Note: If you are begging a company for a server, please don't put "and you can be op on the server", as most server hosting companies do not have time to play on all those servers.)
What fits into this category:
- Large servers that already have a very strong community
Name of your server:If you are looking for a YOUTUBE sponsorship:
How much RAM do you want? Do you want a dedicated machine?:
How many player slots?:
Preferred server location?: (ex: Europe, North America, etc)
How long has this server been up?:
Does your server have a website/topic? Please put links here: (note: if you have both, then put both.)
How many dedicated players does your server have? Do you have proof?: (note: no need to post proof here; just be prepared to give it when hosts ask for it.)
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?:
Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?:
Does your server get income? If so, why not buy a server with the money?:
Why did you leave your previous host?:
What will you do in return for the company that is hosting you?:
What fits into this category:
- YouTube channels with over a thousand subscribers (maybe more)
Channel Name and/or link:
Partners' channels, if applicable:
Preferred server location?: (probably in your region c: )
What do you plan on using this server for? (subscriber server, recording server, etc.?):
What aspects does your channel specialize in? (let's plays, survival games, etc.?):
What you can do in return for the host:
The key to anything in life is professionalism. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking to get into the circus or looking for a free server on the forums. Professionalism is the key. If you aren't professional enough, nobody will take you seriously.
However, this begs a question - What is professionalism?
That's a really good question, a question that I've been trying to figure out the answer to for the past five-to-ten years. There are three main ideals that you should follow when being professional, and they are:
Ideal #1) Grammar is the key
Now, you might be thinking: are we going to have to re-learn the difference between passive and active constructions? The answer, my friends, is NO. I do realize that English may not be everyone's first language, and that's perfectly fine. English isn't my first language either. However, you will need to mind at least your spellings, your punctuation, and your capitalization. This might seem like common logic to some folks, but - believe it or not - there are still people out there who ask for free servers with requests with no punctuation or capitals. Here's an example of one:
[quote]Plz can i have free server i m not willing pay i need 40 slots 3gb free and remember free if u want to mek me an offer plz skype me [SkypeName] thnx
Every time I see one of these sort of posts, I just want to throw up. I'm sure that everyone on these forums has at least a first grade education. If so, people should at least pay attention to their grammar.
Here is the same post as above, but re-written in semi-correct grammar:
[quote]May I please have a free server? I am not willing to pay. I need forty slots and about three gigabytes. Remember: FREE. If you want to make me an offer, please add me on Skype. My name is [SkypeName]. Thank you.
Better, right? That doesn't make me want to throw up as much. However, this is not going to do. As someone from a hosting company, I want more information, which leads to the second rule:
Ideal #2) Remember who and what you're dealing with.
A sponsorship request is a business request. It's pretty serious. Think of it like this: you would not give your teacher/professor a paper written in texting language, would you? You'd get marked down quite drastically. The same is true on the Forums. People want to see the serious side of you.Ideal #3) Know EXACTLY what you want and what you are going after.
Also, since this IS a business deal, you need to provide as much information as you possibly can in your post so that hosts know what you want, and what - exactly - you will be doing for it. I would suggest you take the time to write your own, handcrafted, post, but if you don't have the time or the level of focus to do that, you may use a template, like the one I put up above (link for the lazy). Templates like these tell the hoster exactly what you want, down to how you want to be contacted. Like I said before, mind your grammar when filling out this template.
If you DO decide to handwrite a post, make sure it covers the important details of a sponsorship request. See the template for more information. However, remember to keep your message short, sweet, and to the point.
If you need any help with writing formally, I suggest taking a look at On Writing Well by Zinsser and The Elements of Style by Strunk and White. Those two books are truly phenomenal.
However, I've seen posts out there that are crafted really great-like but don't know what they're asking for. They might say "You can have whatever you want in return for the server" (which is a bad idea, by the way), or maybe "I don't know what this server is going to be yet, but I'll figure it out soon enough". Nobody will take you seriously like that. Which brings me to my third point, (click the “Show” button)
This rule may seem very arbitrary, but it is actually one of the most important. I cannot tell you how many requests I have seen in my time here that have said, "Whatever the host wants". That's not acceptable. You need to know precisely what you want in your server and how you can go about implementing it. It's going to need to be at least semi-plausable if you want people to trust you.If you follow all of these ideals when writing a request for a sponsorship for an awesome idea for a server you have, you will most likely receive a sponsorship. It's been proven many times.
Some examples of "semi-plausable":
[quote=""]"My server will have 10 or so resource-intensive plugins" (asking for a 2GB server)
"As we have a very active community, we will be happy to give you 25% of all donations we receive" (coming from a request for an already-established server) Some examples of not-so-plausable:
[quote=""]"I don't have money to buy a server" (If you don't have money, you shouldn't be asking for a server. You should be worrying about if you're going to eat for the next meal)
"We will give you mod status on the server" (If everyone accepted these requests,the hosts of the forums would be overloaded with things to do.)
"I deserve a ______ present." (There are orphans in Africa who can't even get clean water to drink. #FirstWorldProblems, anyone?) Also, you need to know your limitations. If you have a tiny community, don't go out asking for a 64 GB dedicated server. If you claim to have a very large community, 1) go solicit donations from them to buy a server, and 2) don't go for things like a 1-2 GB server. Go for a dedicated 8GB+ server instead. If you only want to play with friends or a small community, don't ask for a 2GB server. Ask for a 256MB-512MB server.
So, you're going to have to know what you want, know your limitations, and also know what is realistic. For example, if your server involves the use of a commissioned custom plugin, some hosters may ask you why you would have enough money to commission a custom plugin, and yet not have money to buy a $5 a month package. Also, (this is really important), I'm sure you know that servers cost money to run and support. A 4GB server costs a good $25 a month just for the hardware, not to mention the time and effort that the hosting companies have to put in to ensure that their support is top-notch. Do NOT ask for a 4GB+ server just because, "Oh, it's only 4GB." You're going to have to have a really good reason if you want companies to give you that kind of money.
Oh, yeah, and while we're on the subject of being realistic, I'd thought I'd put this out there: NOBODY will sponsor you for YouTube videos unless if you have over 1,000 subscribers or so. So, to all you fledgeling YouTubers out there, I'm sorry, but you're going to need to find something else that works. May I suggest Hamachi?
Once you have gotten exactly what you want thought out, it's time to WRITE. Detail your server in the most detail possible. Instead of saying,
[quote=""]My server will be a magic-based server with 5 different routes to success Write about WHAT your magic-based server will be like. Will it be set in Victorian London or in future New York City? What are the five routes to success, and what will each one be like? If you can go into fine details on what you want your server to be, with an original idea, you will very likely get a sponsorship.
If you need a real-life example to follow, check out TheKiwiHead's post here: http://www.minecraft...lock-community/ . It is a prime example of what you should be doing. Your thread doesn’t need to look that fancy, but the content has to be of that quality.
This list is by no means the complete list of everything hosts want. There are many, many, MANY more possibilities than these few. These are only a few examples that have been proven to work in the past. It's up to the host. If you think you're eligible for a sponsorship, by all means, go ahead and ask on the forums! Nothing's gonna stop you.
What Hosts Want:
These points are ordered from what hosts absolutely love and will be jumping over themselves to sponsor to something that might not get sponsored if you're unlucky. The ones that hosts love are towards the top of the list.
An already-existing server with a very strong community or a lot of traffic.
If you have a pre-existing server, you're already three (or more) steps ahead of the rest of the game. Building a community from scratch takes a LOT of time and effort, and if you have a bunch of people (50+ daily is the minimum) who are willing to play on your server, go ask. hosts love that. A strong community is what makes a server special, and hosts want that special server to be under them. Lots of traffic on the server also is a really effective way to advertise things, like the name of the server company. The more a name is put out, the more people are aware of it, and the more people will think of them when they're going to go buy their server. If you're hungry in a foreign land, will you head for the McDonalds or the Hariyama's Noodles?An already-existing server with lots and lots of donations.
This is one of the biggest changes with the new EULA. Since you are only allowed to buy cosmetics, you will need to have a better and more donation plan than before. I won’t go into too much detal about which cosmetics perform better than others (although I encourage you to try it for yourself), but the end result needs to be a lot of money flowing in. Mounds of donations means quite a huge profit, and a huge profit with maybe 30% or so going to the host means a lot of moneh for everyone. However, be very careful! Many people will ask you why you can't buy a server with the donations you get. You're going to need to come up with a good reason.A non-existent server with an original (and plausible) idea and/or perks that no other server has.
Hosts love this one, and I know from personal experience. You never know what ideas someone’s coming up with. But, not to burst anyone's bubble or anything, that original idea has to be very plausible and somewhat easy to implement using pre-existing plugins. Hosts do not want to see, "and I have a custom plugin being made for me", as that shows that you have enough money to commission a plugin for yourself. If you have that sort of money, why not buy a server for yourself? They're cheap, $15 per month at the most, and what's more, you don't even have to give anything back to the server host other than maybe your money! And then, if you get your server up and running, and it turns out to be very popular, you could possibly qualify for one of the top two criteria! o_OA deal in which the applicant has some sort of useful skill to give back to the host.
If you still want some sort of partnership with a server hosting company for whatever odd reason, your best bet is to ask for a discount, not a total sponsorship. Discounts are very plausible and are more likely to get accepted.
It could also be beneficial if you include a small test gameplay video, even if your server or gamemode is in pre-alpha and generally extremely buggy. It’s a great way of letting hosts know that you do actually have work being put in on a final product (no matter which stage it is in), and it also lets them have a first-look at the concept of whatever you’re making. A win-win situation if I do say so myself.
Please note, many hosts do not want advertisers! I was one of the lone exceptions, as I happen to have a pretty extensive literary background, which is something that not many people have. You are most likely to get a sponsored server if you can design things, like Wordpress websites and pretty graphics. Hosts are always looking for ways to make their website look better than the one from that of the company over there.
If you have something good to offer a host, be it a new website or a bit of help managing all the servers they have, many hosts will probably welcome you. But remember: web design and coding experience are the only two things that I have seen that are surefire ways to get a free server. All the others (advertising, working for the company) aren't exactly surefire. You just need to be very professional and very lucky.
What Hosts Do Not Want:
These, like the points of the section above, are listed from the ones that nobody will accept to the ones that are just a bit implausible and might actually get accepted if you are lucky. The ones that nobody will accept are near the top, and the slightly implausible ones are towards the bottom.
Absolutely nothing in return (or something worthless for what you're asking)
Yes, there are people like that. Apparently, some people think that they deserve a server for whatever reason or another. Hosts don’t like that attitude. "Oh, hey, look, I just turned 10-years old. I deserve a free 4GB server for two years, and I won't give you anything in return". Guess what? There are innocent babies starving in Africa. There are millions dying because they cannot get clean water. What makes you think that you deserve a free server? If anything, I'd rather donate $20 a month to the Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders than give it some random stranger halfway across the world who will give absolutely nothing in return. At least donating to a charitable organization makes me feel good inside.A co-owner position on your server (or something like that)
I'm sorry. I think I got a little too carried away there. The point is: don't think that you deserve a server for whatever reason. Offer something nice in return that is NOT one of the things on the top list.
Nobody will even take a second glance at the rest of your server unless you tack on something else. This is possibly the most useless benefit of them all. If all hosts accepted all of the applications that we get only listing this point, 1) we wouldn't have any more servers left to sell, and 2) we'd be overloaded with all the responsibilities of being a co-owner. Plus, many people working at hosting companies have our own little server communities to run. You would be better leaving this off of your application. It'll possibly increase your chances.A server whose idea has been used at least a hundred times already and has no perks to make it different.
Not very many hosts are going to be very keen on things that have already been done. There’s a very small chance that your Mindcrack server will be sponsored because there are already so many out there. Nobody's going to sponsor your Survival Games server because there are already hundreds out there. Things like that. If you really want to start a server, hop onto the "PC Servers" section and spend a bit of time looking through the servers there. Pretty soon, you're going to come up with a fabulous idea that nobody else has come up with, and then maybe your idea will be special enough to make hosts actually pay attention.Youtube Sponsorships
*If you really, really, really want that tiny little Mindcrack server, solicit some money each month from your friends. It can't be all that hard. Trust me.
This would be farther up the list if there weren't any sponsorships that have been accepted. So far, I only know of three Youtubers that have ever been willingly sponsored. All of them have more than 1,000 subscribers. Considering that most of the people asking for sponsorships have channels with max 100 subscribers, that's nowhere near enough publicity for server hosting companies. Besides, I don’t know of anyone who has ever bought a server just from watching a few Youtube videos. If you want a server for Youtube, and you don’t have at least 1,000 subscribers, you’re going to need to think up of something creative or possibly buy one yourself.100% of donations from a nonexistent server
Donations are fine, as long as you don't offer 100% of them. That shows that you do not have a future plan for your server, and that's never a good thing. If you'd like to use donations, you're going to need a game plan for when your server becomes vaguely successful. You're going to need to come up with a sweet spot where you get a portion of the donations as well. However, if you plan to go this route, you need to have a list of donators' perks or ranks or whatever on your application. If you have something on your list that nobody’s ever seen or heard of before (for example, a “pig launcher”), be sure to include screenshots or describe it thoroughly.A banner/mention/advertisement on a nonexistent server's website
* Even though it's been proven that less than 10% of all servers posted on the Forums actually do. But it's always nice to have one.
I honestly know of only two servers (Survival Games and WallsPVP) where players actually need to go on a website in order to participate, and the advertisements on the side are usually so annoying that I end up using AdBlock, something that I despise.* Not very many people actually go to many server websites, and therefore, those advertisements won't do any good. Advertisements on the server itself (MoTD, broadcasts, etc.) are not much better if your server doesn't get much traffic.Advertisements on the Forums
* Let them have their revenue, eh?
If I were to say that this didn’t work at all and nobody would look at these sort of applications, I’d be a hypocrite. Advertising in return for a server is actually how I got started on this entire sponsorship thing. However, you’re going to need to have a very professional background in order to at least attempt to accomplish this. If you often post things in txtng language, or you use Capital Letters For Every Single Word You Type Like It’s A Title, or you dont use any punctuation, you’re probably not going to be very successful along this route. However, if you have a background of being friendly and at least using semi-correct grammar most of the time, then you’re possibly good enough for this path. Be careful, though: many hosts (myself included) won’t take the time to look at your profile unless you tell them to. If you have a very professional background, by all means, tell us in your app!*
* However, if you aren’t being very professional in your application, this is kinda not necessary.
There are many reasons. I'll quickly go over the most common:
You were being too unrealistic / seeming like you were lying.
This happens quite a lot, more than you would expect. If you are claiming that you once sold servers and made thirty-grand off of that business, then why are you asking for a server? If you have thirty-grand, you should have $6 to get a little server for at least a month. If you have a really elaborate custom plugin being made for your factions server, then why can you not afford a server? You might want to leave out some things that you may think might help you get a sponsorship (I mean, hey, look, I already have this plugin being made for me; I'm so prepared and I've put in so much effort), because, in reality, they will hinder you.You were being unprofessional.
There's also another aspect to being unrealistic, it's not doing enough research. If you need a server to run maybe 5 plugins and host 4 people, 1GB is enough. Don't ask for 4GBs because "oh, it's only 4GB." A 4GB server is $25 a month at the very cheapest; nobody's going to give that to you unless if you have a really good reason for them to.
One of the best (and worst) things about the internet is that age doesn't really matter. I have accepted requests from 12-year-olds and rejected requests from (so-called) 40-year-olds. If you want to get anywhere in the forums, you're going to need to act in a really professional manner. I've written an entire chapter on that alone, you can scroll up to read that. I'm not going to go into too much detail here.You were giving nothing / very little in return.
Grammar and usage also falls into this category. if You Randomly capitalize Words, or you make to many splelling/usage errors, people won’t exactly be very willing to sponsor you. Try to brush up on your English grammar if this sounds like you.
Guess what? Servers don't grow on trees. If they did, then the economy would collapse. You need to feel what it's like to be the person on the other end of the deal, the representative of the host (AKA me or other people like me). You wouldn't give out $10 every single month to a random person on the street just so they can waste it on beer or something. However, if that random person on the street happened to be working for a non-profit that was trying to raise awareness for mental disabilities, you'd probably give some change every time you walked by.Your idea was not original enough.
It's the same thing with servers. Like I said about two minutes ago, you're not going to get that kind of money unless if you can convince server hosts that you have a darn good reason to. I'll get more into detail on reasons in possibly a later chapter, I don't know. I'm not making any promises.
There are already hundreds, if not thousands, of little Mindcrack servers. There are too many Hunger Games servers to count. Do a simple search on the forums, and if more than five or ten servers with your idea pop up, then it’s time to either get a new one or modify your idea until it’s different.You didn’t include enough information, or you didn’t give more information when asked to.
There might just be a few parts of your idea that the hosts don’t agree with. For example, not very many hosts are willing to sponsor a cracked server, as cracked servers are very likely to be hacked into. You might want to consider editing these sort of things out of your application. Trust me, it will help.
This one isn’t a very big problem, but it’s a problem nonetheless. Many times when hosts ask you for more information on donations, they want to see if your plan for donations is plausible. This is especially true with the recent EULA changes - hosts want to know what cosmetics you are offering and whether they will be of any effectivity in your server. When hosts ask you why you can’t pay for a server, they want to genuinely know your reasons. Why won’t your parents pay for you? Why can’t you ask your friends? You might think these sort of questions are annoying, but they help hosts understand you and your ideas, and in the end, a possible sponsorship.
If you don’t want to answer these questions publicly on the forums, you can also PM the answers to the host. As long as they get it, you’re fine.TL;DR
Entei’s Guide to Servers and Sponsorships - TL;DR Version:What is a sponsorship? Is a sponsorship really “free”?
- Use that template I provided and fill everything out.
- Put it in the Hosting Requests section when you’re done.
- Don’t ask for unreasonable stuff
- If you get rejected, try to improve your idea/money plan.
Of course, as with anything I write there’s a lot more to it. Even if you’re short on time, I still suggest at least a quick skim through this guide.
A sponsorship is basically an agreement with a server host that allows you to have a server for no up-front monthly costs in return for services performed for the host. In reality, it’s not free, since although you aren’t paying up-front you still need to give something of yours back to the host. Donations are usually the most common, but other services work too.Help! Where do I post my application?
Right here, in the Hosting Requests subsection. Create a new topic, title it accordingly, put your app in the main post, and wait. If nobody responds, then wait some more c:Can you host my server? You’re a nice moderator, aren’t you? c:
Unfortunately, no. As of January 2012, I’ve stopped hosting servers. Although I’d love to give everyone who asks me a server, I don’t have the time nor resources to manage everything properly. There are plenty of other people who may be willing to host your server though! c:Okay, if you’re not going to host my server, then who will?
A number of hosting companies, especially in the hosting section, will gladly take up your offer if it’s reasonable and profitable. It does, however, need to be mutually beneficial as you do need to realize that they are companies that need to turn profits. If you want more info on this, read “What Hosts Want” in this guide.My parents don’t want me to have a server for [insert reason here], but I want one! Should I ask for a sponsorship?
No matter what you may think about your parents, always heed their advice. If they’re worried about getting scammed or that you won’t have time or any other reason, they have right to be worried. They’re much older than you are and they (should) know more about how the world operates than you do. Besides, there’s always gonna be the nagging feeling of “what if my parents find out?” in the back of your head, and that’s not a good feeling to have c:What do you mean by “be realistic”
Basically don’t ask for 256mb if you’re planning to run a 50 slot server. You may think that’s a joke, but believe me, it happens a lot more than you would think.So how much RAM should I ask for?
However much you feel is reasonable. If you need to, overestimate. Knowing your way around basic server specs will go a long way and will help convince the host that you know what you’re doing.A host asked for more information than I provided in my application. What should I do?
Add more information, of course! It’s your server idea, you should have everything thought out before you apply. Don’t worry if you forgot to include some aspects of your server in your app - it happens to the best of us. If a host asks you for more information, then write it into your main post or quote the host directly telling them. Sometimes, though, it may be more beneficial to include a few screenshots (particularly for cosmetics) or gameplay videos (for new gamemodes), in which case, do it! Anything goes when you’re trying to make yourself more clear.Who are you, anyway? What qualifications do you have to write this guide?
Name’s Entei Suzuki-Minami, nice to meet you. I used to be part of a hosting company myself, and I was the one who handled all the server sponsorships. This guide is a collection of the stuff I learned and observed from that post.Will you play on my server?
Version 2.0 is a joint venture between me and kokiboki. He’s a servers-section veteran and has owned a few fairly popular servers in his time here.
I can’t, unfortunately. My workload has become insanely busy, and I can rarely find time for playing many videogames anymore. Besides, even though I’ve been playing for four years now I’m still not very good at the game c:
kokiboki for helping me to write version 2.0 of this thread. Much love!
Xirian for helping to write version 1.0 of this thread.
timoffex for pressuring me to improve the "what hosts want" section.
And all the hosts of this section for making this thread official. I love you all! ^__^
Oct 25, 2011Markillion posted a message on Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]We no longer use the MCF.Posted in: PC Servers
Sep 2, 2012Forum Admins:Posted in: "Servers" team
Name Changes: Old Name --> New Name
- Noggin --> Antilogy
- ThePilotGuy --> Pilot
- AmberK --> Rogue
- TheOthuyeg --> Polaris29
- CFusion --> rockstar
- Demonic_Angel --> Lynx
- Pluto1099 --> Pluto_
- Aphrodite --> haxxey
- Zuce007 (Sometime, 2014)
- Fishfish0001 (Sometime, 2014)
- VIROS (April 14, 2014)
- Pika (February 25, 2014)
- Antilogy (February 25, 2014)
- McScavenger (Fired - Reason | January 13th, 2014) (Banned)
- Calibrix (January 13, 2014)
- Skua (Fired - Reason | December 18, 2013)
- AnUnknownMiner (Fired - Reason | December 15, 2013)
- Nimphina (December 14, 2013)
- bostonian (Fired - Reason | November 16, 2013)
- Izraili (Sometime, 2013)
- SkeletonRuler (November 3, 2013)
- rolandostar (September 30, 2013)
- haxxey (Aphrodite) (September 30, 2013)
- Flambe (September 30, 2013)
- Billith (September 30, 2013)
- Duco232 (August 11, 2013)
- Adduxp (July 16, 2013)
- AliStarr (July 8, 2013)
- rmarmorstein (Forced, May 29, 2013)
- Skyblu10 (April 25, 2013)
- zlRadio (March 27, 2013)
- Nentify (February 27, 2013)
- Lynx (February 27, 2013)
- herogx (Forced, February 4, 2013)
- fre3bie (January 23, 2013)
- 8bitben (Administrator, December 20, 2012)
- rockstar (CFusion) (Fired, October 10, 2012)
- IAreKyleW00t (September 17, 2012)
- Piratebay (Administrator, Forced, August 21, 2012)
- Adduxp <-------------
(Active Staff In Bold) [quote] TehKitti January 23, 2014
Zuce007 January 15, 2014
VIROS December 23, 2013
McScavenger October 20, 2013 (Link disabled because user is banned)
anunknownminer July 28, 2013
Skua June 12, 2013
Masterofjumping April 26, 2013
fishfish0001 March 27, 2013
bostonian March 25, 2013
SkeletonRuler February 18, 2013
Rmarmorstein January 13, 2013
AdduxP January 11, 2013
Pluto_ December 2, 2012
DeanUK December 1, 2012
deathmaul51 November 28, 2012
zlradio November 8, 2012
Antilogy October 22, 2012
Nentify October 21, 2012
Polaris29 (TheOthuyeg) September 27, 2012
StealthBravo September 7, 2012
rockstar (CFusion) September 7, 2012
haxxey (Aphrodite) September 7, 2012
Skyblu10 September 7, 2012
rolandostar September 7. 2012
Nimphina September 6, 2012
Pika August 30, 2012
Izraili August 31, 2012
AliStarr August 23, 2012
Herogx July 30, 2012
Flambe June 24, 2012
Lynx (Demonic_Angel) May 25, 2012
Duco232 May 13, 2012
IAreKyleW00t May 13, 2012
Pilot April 21, 2012
Rogue April 19, 2012
TGC January 25, 2012
Lord_Ralex January 23, 2012
Starzeh November 10, 2011
Choobed November 9, 2011
renya October 15, 2011
Raddafiskie July 25, 2011
8bitben July 20, 2011
elricsfate July 20, 2011
madcrazydrumma June 3, 2011
PhonicUK March 22, 2011
Visiiri March 17, 2011
Apr 11, 2012Update:Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
With the recent forum software upgrade, the title system is a little bit different. For one, any title you unlock will be available for use from that point on. With that in mind, any hidden title you earn will be usable at any point, not just for the specific post count it shows for. That also means that when you get to that specific post count for a hidden title, it will stay beyond that post count, rather than revert back to the previous title. While we could have simply removed the hidden ranks due to the new system, we decided to keep them in place at the same post counts to unlock.
The update to post ranks is finally here! Sorry to take so long on that. It was a bit difficult trying to keep most of them the same, add new ones, and still keep things on a fairly steady title change scale. Oh, and laziness.
First off, Pig Tamer is not the final title anymore! In fact, it's just been flat out removed. It was placed there before because at the time, we only had one person even close to it. Now that so many are passed it, it's not really needed as a placeholder anymore. There are now far more ranks after 5000, and a few minor tweaks to some lower ranks. There's been a few new hidden ranks added as well. For now, we'll wait until people find them before added them to the spoiler'd list.
(Once you get past the post number mentioned, you have that title until you reach the next number)
0 - Newbie
1 - Newly Spawned
2 - Out of the Water
10 - Tree Puncher
40 - Carpenter
70 - Stone Miner
100 - Coal Miner
150 - Zombie Killer
250 - Iron Miner
350 - Gold Miner
500 - Redstone Miner
700 - Diamond Miner
900 - Lapis Lazuli Collector
1200 - Obsidian Miner
1500 - Void Walker
2000 - Nether Resident
2500 - Ghast Hunter
3000 - Glowstone Miner
4000 - Blaze Extinguisher
5000 - Portal Expert
5556 - Creeper Destroyer
6500 - End Dweller
8000 - Enderman Ender
10000 - Enderdragon Slayer
15000 - Farlander
20000 - Beyond the Horizon
42 - The answer to life, the universe and everything
64 - Full stack
314 - Mathematical Dessert
404 - ERROR 404: User Not Found
413 - Stuck at Home
666 - Mark of the Beast
1337 - IRC HACKER
2001 - A Space Odyssey
5555 - Creeper
9001 - Over Nine Thousand
9999 - Dragon Egg
May 9, 2014iVelocityGaming posted a message on [Leviathan Network] Recruiting Network Staff and Server Staff | Professional | Unique Ideas | Custom Plugins | 10GB RAM | NewPosted in: Server RecruitmentQuote from Somebodyy
Currently the old Network Manager will be moved to Network Supervisor, if he isn't fit for the role, someone else can move up/take his place.
I would like to let you know that as full as I am aware I am still considered as a Network Manager. I have been kept in the dark about all the selection process. It is hard for me to communicate as the owner is inactive and I am in a time zone that it nearly completely the opposite. I will be keeping my place as full as I am concerned.
May 5, 2014iVelocityGaming posted a message on [Leviathan Network] Recruiting Network Staff and Server Staff | Professional | Unique Ideas | Custom Plugins | 10GB RAM | NewPosted in: Server RecruitmentQuote from VIPERSSS
*cough* it's totally not Miss Shadowz
Your a chat mod if I am not mistaken? Anyways, hai.
Quote from Caddy54
I am Niall the network manager at OnNet. I would just like to let you know that the network supervisor position is filled. Good luck with your application!
- To post a comment, please login.