- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 3 months, and 19 days
Last active Sun, Aug, 19 2012 22:08:54
- 0 Followers
- 59 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Aug 19, 2012Minaft420 posted a message on Millénaire - NPC village - 16/09/18 : Millénaire 7 open betaPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Gollet
Hey people i need some help!
I try to play minecraft with millenaire. But i can't find any village!
The words "v" and "n" don't work.
I installed millionarie 1.2.5 and forge 4.0.0, the version of my minecraft is 1.3.2
Dude, think about what you're saying.
You have Millenaire 1.2.5
but you have Minecraft 1.3.2..
Aug 13, 2012I agree with more food options but not like seasoning and all that, that's just too far. I wouldn't like sheep meat either, there's already enough animals that drop food.Posted in: Suggestions
Food I would like to see:
* Pumpkin pie (You could put two pumpkins in a crafting table, get 8 pumpkin slices. Pumpkin pie costs 4 pumpkin slices each and heals 3 hearts)
* Apple pie (Same deal with slices as I mentioned in pumpkins except this heals 2 hearts)
* Bacon (someone said crafted from porkchop, I say two porkchops is a piece of bacon or something, that'd be cool. And it would heal 5 or 6 hearts)
* Sugar Cookies (they heal half a heart and are made from maybe just wheat? Not sure about this one)
* Bear meat - I REALLY, REALLY think bears should be added to the game, too and they could drop bear pelts (used for armour) and they also drop raw bear meat which heals 2 hearts raw and 5 hearts cooked
* Rice - I also think you should be able to grow more plants, like rice or something.
* Chocolate - Cocoa beans should allow you to make chocolate which would heal maybe a heart.
* Berries - berry bushes would be cool, too. and you could flavor pies possibly and also make beverages with the berries.
Can't think of much else but this page should definitely be looked at by Jeb or somebody so they could get some great ideas from all of us
Aug 13, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Dignatio
About 70. But I usually get around 270
Actually that's completely wrong. The question is what's a DECENT FPS not what it is if you're computer is being run by Jesus.
I get around 35-40 and it works perfectly fine so I'd say once you get under 20 FPS it starts getting pretty laggy.
Aug 12, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Nickidge
Hypothesis 2: You actually did none of that, and made up the story for the same purpose.
That's most likely what he did. All that he mentioned just does NOT happen. Just a kid trying to start up a Herobrine conversation.
Aug 12, 2012Don't agree. Before 1.8 the only way to get into a deep cave was mostly digging straight down and then strip mining when you're far enough down. Caves are very common now, but who cares? Iron and coal is common, so what? Iron should be common, and so should coal. It's better that caves go deep for me, too. And I think other would agree with me as well.Posted in: Survival Mode
I definitely agree that ravines should be rare. My brother and I started a LAN world and it turns out, within 200 blocks in each direction we have 7 ravines
Aug 12, 2012I was in a cave for maybe 6 or 7 hours with over a full stack of diamonds and I turned to look at my TV, next thing I hear is a Creeper explosion and I'm drowning in lava.Posted in: Survival Mode
It's such a horrible feeling, lol. "NO NO NO NO OMFG NO!!"
Aug 11, 2012I personally like rotten flesh. I use the food probably most of all and it doesn't majorly screw with your Hunger. Want some feathers?Posted in: Survival Mode
Quote from Yegie
chicken farm, much easier
Exactly what he said, make a chicken farm.
Aug 11, 2012Minaft420 posted a message on Minecraft xbox 360 edition will catch up to pc? How?Posted in: MCX360: DiscussionQuote from Mhyles
I doubt it will ever catch up to the current PC version, due to the PC version having a large headstart.
I don't find that true at all. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition is getting the Adventure Update pretty soon.
I really wish this wasn't going to happen, I don't know why. I just wish that Minecraft was JUST for the PC.
Aug 11, 2012Minaft420 posted a message on Leo's Hardcore Survival Server - 1.3.1 - WhitelistedWhat is your IGN?: Minaft420Posted in: PC Servers
Have you ever been banned from a server, and why?: Once - banned by a bunch of immature kids running a small-town server. I didn't do anything wrong
Why do you want to be on the server?: Haven't joined a Hardcore PVP server, and it sounds extremely fun.
Why do we want you to be on the server?: Because I'm a pretty cool guy xD and I don't and won't break rules.
What is your favorite animal?: Ostrige. No doubt.
Do you have a vent client and/or mic?: I have a built-in mic inside my laptop, it works just fine.
What do you think the most important of the server's rules is?: Rule 2 - no hacks or mods. Keeps the game fair.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.