Real Name: Choco
I don't have a skype or a youtube.
I do have a discord and chatzy though.
1. How long have you own MC (mine craft)? I've had it since June 2013.
2. How much do you play MC a week? Just getting back into it. I'm most active on Friday - Sunday.
3. Have you ever been ban on a server/realm? No.
4. How old are you? I'm 13. I know your preferred age is 14, so if I can't be accepted that's fine.
My IGN is eevee-peasy.
- First name (don't give out your last): I'm not comfortable giving out my name but you can call me Choco.
- Your IGN (slightly useful): eevee-peasy
- Age: 13
- Country/Time Zone: EST
- Availability: Friday-Sunday mainly. School can be kind of overbearing sometimes.
- How do you plan to spend your time playing in the community? Just building and chatting.
- Why do you want to play in this sort of community? I hate single-player, and it seems like non-whitelisted servers get severely griefed. There's no survival if there's no trees....
- Are there multiple people who use your Minecraft account? No.
In regards to social media, I only have Discord.
I'm looking for a small group of people who like to build structures (no matter how big or small) and redstone contraptions. I like to have huge bases that are well spread apart (i.e; around 1k blocks each, which isn't that much when travelling by ocean) although that's pretty late-game.
It doesn't matter how old you are or what your gender is, as long as you are mature.
Please PM me or post below with this form:
1) How long have you been playing minecraft? 2) Are you good with redstone? (If not, that's OK!) 3) Do you prefer to make functional buildings or decorative ones? 4) How active will you be?
If you are accepted, I will PM you the IP! I'm only accepting ~5 though.
My IGN is eevee-peasy.
EDIT: I guess it's over?
There isn't a download, that is why. The earliest version is 1.2.5 or 1.3.
Dr Zhark is very strict on distribution of his mod, and you cannot do a thing to his code without written permission. Plus, the code probably wouldn't even work and it would probably be easier just to remake the whole thing from scratch. Look at the size of that mod - that effort would have been monumental, and downgrading all the way back to Alpha and dealing with the old ineffecient code- is it really all that worth it? So I would say Mo's Creatures isn't happening.
I've decided to figure it out myself since I've managed to reach the point where it's rendering the item. The only thing now is making it so that it is always rendered when a player enters the chunk(as the items disappear when the player logs out and stay gone unless they open the gui). Since that has nothing directly to do with rendering items on tile entities, I can let this thread die in peace.