- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 4 days
Last active Thu, Nov, 16 2017 18:33:56
- 0 Followers
- 169 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Aug 9, 2013Meeparoo posted a message on Did the Terrain Become BORING? (UPDATE 6/5/13 - 1.7 is a biome update?)It could get boring, but I guess it depends what you're doing.. New biomes couldn't do anything but help the situation though, more things to do, more things to explore, MORE FUNPosted in: Discussion
Jun 8, 2013Meeparoo posted a message on 101 signs that you've been playing too much minecraft!Man you can never be too addicted to [email protected]#$^Posted in: Discussion
Jun 7, 2013Meeparoo posted a message on I think steve loves Dinnerbone a little too much...Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
LOL omg. Could I join inQuote from Pwnguin
I would go full homo for dinnerbone
May 4, 2013Meeparoo posted a message on A Minecraft Let's Play of Pictures! [45+ Pictures]Lol haha, you should make vids if you can would be bestPosted in: Screenshots
Apr 16, 2013Meeparoo posted a message on Minecraft Weekly News: Zombies, Horse Armour, Interviews & Updates!Watch all the clowns who were hating on the fact that minecraft will have horses now, will enjoy them secretly.Posted in: Minecraft News
Quote from MCGamer2Go
OMG, guys, I've just got my free Minecraft giftcode!
>> Minecraftgiftcodes.me <<
GET OUT OF HERE
- To post a comment, please login.
Nov 11, 2013Hello everyone, I would like to present to you my latest project, which I've been working since January/2013 (I didn't work straight this whole time, I took a break for a few months). Designed and being built all by myself (Beier Hincha in PMC and YouTube).Posted in: Creative Mode
The goal in Wonder Sea's project is to be the biggest cruise ship ever built in Minecraft (talking about the ones that have full interior design).
Wonder Sea dimensions:
- 534 blocks long
- 71 blocks wide (at bridge)
- 132 blocks total high ( 107 blocks from sea level)
Wonder Sea in numbers:
- The whole ship occupies an area of 5 million blocks.
- 20 decks are under construction, I'm currently on the 14th.
- There are currently 2729 rooms (including crew rooms), I believe there will be more than 3000 when all the room decks get 100% done.
- There are 24 lifeboats also with full interior designed.
- There are 6 massive Wärtsilä engines producing more than 150.000 hp.
- 3 giant azi pods at the back and 4 thrusters at the front of the ship.
- There are hundreds of food places including famous ones like McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Starbucks Coffee, Freddo. 2 main dining halls with 3 floors each.
- 4 Theaters.
- Plenty of entertainment rooms and lounge areas including 2 casinos, bowling alley, arcade room, spa, gym, gift stores, indoor soccer field, 4 indoor tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, comedy club, nightclubs, dance clubs and bars.
- There are 3 lobbies: 1st Lobby, located on deck 4. Grand Lobby, located on deck 5. Green Park, located on deck 12.
And the most expected moment, here are some pics of the current progress
Main Dining Hall 1
Main Dining Hall 2
Aug 9, 2013Hello,Posted in: Not Minecon 2013
Since the first ticket batch, there has been an overwhelming amount of rant topics. Mostly asking that they should sell tickets, or just getting upset at mojang. So, I thought that I will post some answers to most of these questions, and in return, we can keep any minecon ranting in this topic.
Q. Why only 7500 tickets?
A. Mojang only rented out a portion of the west building, which has a maximum capacity of 7500 people. They were not able to purchase more room, and if they sold more tickets, it will be a fire hazard.
Q. I got kicked off eventbrite while in line?
A. The high amount of people visiting the site overloaded the servers. Therefore, kicking off anyone not already at the purchase screen.
Q. The age restriction has been lowered on the tickets, can I get a refund?
A. Mojang stated, that since they lowered the age restriction, you can get a refund
Just go to eventbrite and click refund order. (Age is now 13)
B. Because of people getting refunds, mojang also stated that those tickets will go back up for sale (unknown how)
Q. Can I buy tickets at the door?
A. Mojang was not allowed to sell tickets at the convention center.
Q. What about tickets on ebay?
A. Tickets on ebay are very overpriced, I do not prompt you to buy these. Mojang stated that they will not allow ticket transfers in any way, but you can also change the names on eventbrite. Its a very 2 sided question, and I say, don't buy them. Ebay tickets can be denied.
Q. When will capes be available?
A. According to mojang support, capes will only be given at the convention. (Meaning, no capes for people who just bought the ticket for the cape)
Any other questions that are repetitively asked will also be added.
- To post a comment, please login.