For the Buildings portion, would you add ceiling fans?
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 8 months, and 11 days
Last active Sun, Apr, 9 2017 10:22:04
- 0 Followers
- 22 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 23, 2016Posted in: WIP Mods
That's more realistic than I expected!
Most of this stuff was already in my plan, so I'll explain how I'm implementing each.
1. I can start on the wiki, this is one of the features I hadn't planned.
2. Highway shields with custom numbers might happen, but I'm not sure.
3. 230kV and 345kV lattice structures are definitely in the plan, although they might come a little later.
4. Steel and concrete subtransmission/transmission structures are definitely in the plan.
5. Concrete blocks are a definite yes.They will even have markings.
I didn't know you were going to add 345kv.
Aug 8, 2016Posted in: WIP Mods
The gantry will be added with the road stuff portion of the mod. Street lights will be added with power lines EXCEPT for the one street light added with traffic signals. I am planning on adding more than just a few street lights (same with gantries). Street lights can have different lamps (cobra head, cutoff, etc), many arm types (look a few pages back, I posted the planned types), and many arm lengths.
I see. I have a few reccomendations:
- Make a wiki
- Highway sheilds with custom numbers
- 230kv Lattice transmission/sub transmission framing (slope(stair like)/block)
- 230kv Metal transmission framing+insulators (like in the picture)
- Concrete block (overpasses and sidewalks)
Aug 6, 2016Posted in: WIP Mods
The next update will add quite a bit!
-More fused cutouts (with and without surge arresters, with and without current limiting fuses, etc)
-More 15kV and 35kV framing (taps, narrow profile construction, crossarm construction, etc)
-More equipment (more transformers, capacitor banks, and reclosers)
When will you add the gantry and more street lights?
Jul 28, 2016Mcity241 posted a message on KEKDOT Engineering: Freeways & Roads [Update 9/18/15 - Single Point Urban Interchange]Posted in: Screenshots
Best Game ever!!!!!!!
Jul 28, 2016Posted in: WIP Mods
Well, the next update should be out soon. The transformers and distribution framing have been completely redone; subtransmission framing has been added at 2 voltage levels (70kV and 120kV); 2 risers were added (1ø and 3ø). Underground, substations, and 230kV transmission framing will be added as well.
Those are some amazing screens! I'd like to see more screens of the transmission framing and substations.
Jul 11, 2016Posted in: WIP Mods
Can you add more gantry and transmission tower/substation screenshots? Reccomendations:
I've been away a long time because I've been working modding for Cities: Skylines.
- Custom Highway Shields
- Exit Gore
- Rural highway signs
- Highway Pavement (Asphalt, Concrete, Bridge)
- Powerplants (long time from now)
- Sub Transmission Framing
- Transmission Insulators
Mar 8, 2015Mcity241 posted a message on Roads, Better Buildings, and Powerlines! Just the beginning of a HUGE mod!Posted in: WIP Mods
Will you show me a screenshot of a road with powerlines next to it and signs on the road.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.