- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 24 days
Last active Mon, Mar, 9 2015 21:14:01
- 0 Followers
- 1,558 Total Posts
- 102 Thanks
Apr 22, 2012Posted in: General Off Topic
I max at 100.(shitty I know)
Lol sorry but you aren't good at cardio if your mile time is that bad.
I have bad knees (some rare arthritis that is caused by my CVID if I remember correctly...). I like low impact better.
Apr 22, 2012I am quite fit, I work out about two-two-and-a-half hours a day (resting period is the weekend), less now (Like and hour-and-a-half) since it's nearing the end of the school year. I don't do much strength training, because my lifts are already above average for my weight/age, but I am a cardio/conditioning freak. I have a healthy resting heart rate between 50-60 usually at 55, I have a 7-8 minute mile, I can do heavy bag work at a constant pace for an hour. I am usually at 4-6% body fat, partly because I am basically vegan so there's less fat (mother has fat and cholesterol problems, so that's why she is vegan, so I am by consequence) plus an amazing metabolism.Posted in: General Off Topic
Track and field and cross country. Plus I do pushups on my own time and will be doing weight training next year. I am no where near where I want to be though. I run a 6:21 mile, I want it under 5:45, I can bench 100 lbs, I want to do 135, my 100 meter sprint is somewhere in the 14 second range, I want it in the low 13s(I don't sprint in track, don't worry), and my 5k time is 23:18, I want it under 19 minutes. But I am decently physically fit, I definitely don't have any extra fat on me.
Is that your ORM at 100 or a ten rep?
Apr 17, 2012Looks like he is a member, no posts though, and lied about not knowing about MCF. Almost guaranteed griefer.Posted in: PC Servers
Apr 17, 2012Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from AZilla2498
It's simply too much work to figure out when the fight began on the security tapes, and it won't guarantee immediate punishment.
Not really they go through the tapes, but they still punish both students, I know this because it happened to me. >.>
Apr 17, 2012Marx1984 posted a message on HP Pavillion All-in-one Computer Problem with MineCraftPosted in: Computer Science and TechnologyQuote from BickerCraft
I found someone is selling a gaming computer near my city... I just need help if this one is a good computer... Here are the specs.
- Computer case: ATX Acteck ACG-Z9300 Zenux Pro Gaming
- 1 fan 80mm, 2 fans 12 mm Silent Cool System
- Power Supply: Acteck 600W 24 Pines S-ATA
- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BLACK EDITION 3.3GHz
- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 Socket AM3, 4 Slots DDR3, DVI-D, HDMI, Realtek High Definition Audio, Dolby Home Theater, 1 PCI Express x16, 1 PCI Express x1, 2 PCI Slots, 4 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Optical S/PDIF Out Connector, 1x eSATA 3gb/s, 1 1EEE 1394a, 1 RJ45 6x Audio Jacks, DualBIOS, Support for Technology ATI Hybrid Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 4200 (DirectX 10.1) 24.4cm x 24.4cm.
- RAM DDR3 Patriot 4GB
- Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive
- XFX RADEON HD5770 1GB DDR5, PCI EXPRESS 2.1 BUS, ATI EYEFINITY, DirectX 11, Open GL 3.1 HDMI Ports, 2x DL-DV
- Gamepad Perfect Choice
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bits, Office 2010 Professional Plus, Esset Antivirus 2012
- It also include 10 games, like FIFA 12, CRYSIS 2, FEAR 3, etc.
- 280 HD Movies included and more stuff i'm lazy to type...
No, they are way overselling.
Apr 16, 2012Posted in: Computer Science and TechnologyQuote from SteevyT
This is really starting to bug me. I'm getting a lot of hits when I type in the name printed on the watch, but even the replicas look nothing like it. I'm beginning to wonder if this was a one-off thing that just happened to work and look awesome. I did pick it up in some tiny shop in Chinatown in New York.
This website might have it, but I'm not sure if I trust it, and their search button seems broken.
If you want other websites "speedmastei 00/57 professional" gets several hits.
Edit: Just found one! (well, very, very similar anyway, different hands and winding weight)
"speedmastei 00/57 professional skeleton dial" was the Google search that led to it.
Only ships within Malaysia.
- To post a comment, please login.