1.10 builds coming any time soon?
- Curse Premium
Member for 5 years and 1 day
Last active Wed, Jul, 3 2019 05:49:29
- 0 Followers
- 15 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jul 3, 2016MINECRAFTELITE91 posted a message on Realistic Terrain Generation (RTG) — Realistic Biomes, Huge Mountains, Custom Trees, Truly Flat Terrain, Breathtaking LandscapesPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Any idea if it will be updated to 1.10?
Jun 30, 2016MINECRAFTELITE91 posted a message on Sound Filters - A Client-Side Mod (adds reverb to caves, and a few other things)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Again its an amazing mod!
Nov 11, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
Yeah Curse is one of those things that if you don't have it registered on there site and the copyright doesn't mix well like you need to ask permission it almost always allows it, the only modpacks that were allowed mods that are not under the right copyright were like FTB.
Nov 8, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
If I ask permission it doesn't count for Third-Party mods unless you have your mod on curse forge
Nov 7, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
Can I get permission without me needing to ask you because of how curse works?
Nov 7, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey there I am going to add this mod to my LARGE 1.8 modpack it is beta/release version currently I don't find many bugs and it is on curse right now I recommend you get curse voice and download it there, the pack name is "The Randomos Modpack" and an update with your mod will be next!
Aug 28, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hi, I will be starting a series with this mod soon but before all that I will post I guess a bug report!
1. Can't place the egg on the ground or make dino's. I need to use spawn eggs.
2. Crashes with the mod Forge essentials I don't know if its just compatible or it's a mod problem. If needed I will post the data in a pastebin when requested for it ok?
3. Missing textures.
4. Unable to tame.
Finally last but not least 5. Missing dino's?
Ok let's go onto the next piece of suggestions.
1. More fluid movements, I know these animations are excellent or should I say the best but some of the motions seem rather low FPS like it could be a bug but some dino's don't have this problem.
2. Improve AI, for instance, you can have a instance where you have all the Jurassic World dino's in one place like, Blue, Charlie, Echo and Delta, you could have them all work together like in the movie and make it so the dino's fight over a kill like the dinos get killed but stay there as carcass sorta like its dead but still there to eat. I will draw a basic drawing (Took me less than a min) so it dies leaves a mob that gets eaten by carnivours like raptors and the raptors will defend against a T-Rex. And maybe a animation where the raptors will jump into the air and grap on to trees or mobs.
3. Taming a dino like a "alpha raptor"(Possible) will make the pack of raptors follow the alpha sorta like you just tamed 2 instead of one and is harder to tame.
4. New amazing feature, stop dino's heads from sticking through walls as a feature.
My YouTube where I will be starting the series soon.
www.bit.ly/minecraftelite (SAFE TRUST ME I HAVE USED IT MANY TIMES IT WILL REDIRECT YOU TO MY CHANNEL)
Jan 25, 2015You could be right :/ but if you get 10 people working on it it could happen or maybe it could be a huge idea but nothing more but I was thinking when you said that Why not make it a simple mod and then start adding all the other features later like just a few blocks and 2 sets of armor and tools all needed to be spawned in with /give or /i or just creative.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Jan 24, 2015'ALL IN ONE' mod The most scientific, the most realistic with the most gameplay ever. Blocks, Armor, Items, Biomes, Mobs, Swords, Elements, Scientific devices, Nuclear reactors, Protons, Neutrons, Atomic Bombs, Nuclear Bombs, H-Bomb, Planets(Like Galacticcraft), Realistic Reactions with Elements, the most cool thing is that you build the bombs with blocks and you can build nuclear reactors with blocks similar to other mods multiplayer so you can have fun with your friends, also armor has debuffs and buffsPosted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Please if possible can a amazing modder try to do this it will be a amazing mod
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.