- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 9 months, and 1 day
Last active Mon, Apr, 21 2014 22:57:22
- 0 Followers
- 1,734 Total Posts
- 105 Thanks
Mar 30, 2013ok. Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and find the "saves" folder, in there, look for the folder with your world name on it, and copy it. You'll have to compress it to a .zip before you can upload it to mediafire and post it on the forums.Posted in: Java Edition Support
Mar 13, 2013MCFUser667103 posted a message on [1.5][WIP]AussieCraft - All things Australian in Minecraft! SMP CompatiblePosted in: WIP ModsQuote from GuyInASuit
I think this will be the best aussie mod by aussies
I agree, considering that it was made by people who live there.
Mar 4, 2013This morning as i loaded up steam, there appeared to be an update. So i just let it update there, but halfway through it, AVG came up saying that the file: natteypeprobe.dll was infected with a trojan horse. Every time it detected that, steam had to close down and restart the download, so this file must be important. I couldn't scan the file through what the AVG website reccomended to test false-positive, as it was locked and could only be accessed by administrator (which i currently am not, don't ask why.) So if anyone could provide some insight into this, i would greatly appreciate it.Posted in: Hardware & Software Support
Feb 24, 2013MCFUser667103 posted a message on TimeTraveler: Real Time Travel Inside of Minecraft! Go to Your Past!Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from PokemonCatcher900
I would like to know when this mod will be done.
I fixed it for you. If you were reading, hopefully today... (Weekend)
Feb 12, 2013Posted in: DiscussionQuote from TVflea
By your criteria, wouldn't stuff like FTB be illegal as well?
The way it works is, If you actually distribute the .jar, it is illegal. But what FTB does is locally (notice how i said locally) copies your .jar, and then downloads the mods from a hosting site, and automatically installs the mods. When you distribute it over the internet, then its illegal.
Feb 9, 2013MCFUser667103 posted a message on [RESOLVED] Server does not bind to port, no errors givenWell. Make sure nothing else occupies said ports. Open your firewall (I use a SUSE distro, so i can open TCP port from YAST, i dunno what you would use.) Make sure you are opening a TCP port, and not anything else, also open port on router (unless you've already done that)Posted in: Server Support and Administration
Feb 1, 2013Posted in: Modification Development
Not at all! What i'm saying is that watching youtube won't actually teach you how to do it. Reading a tutorial (online or by book) will tell you the basics of programming, Java, etc.Quote from doomslayer89
So are you saying that i have to but a book of tutorials?
Ill go buy it tmrw...
- To post a comment, please login.
Jan 7, 2012WildBamaBoy posted a message on [MC 1.12.x] Minecraft Comes Alive v6.0.0 (MILLIONS OF PLAYERS!)Posted in: Minecraft ModsOverview | Download | FAQ | How to Play | Recipes | Changelogs | Update Progress | Bug Tracker | Repository | Special Thanks
-Updated to 6.0.0-beta for Minecraft 1.12.2 on June 1st 2019-
Latest News (6/1/2019)Although the forums will soon be in read-only mode, we wanted to let those still following this thread know that....
We're back! MCA has been updated to 6.0.0-beta. This version has been written from the ground up to be more robust and compatible with multiplayer and other mods. Check it out and continue the discussion post-forums here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/minecraft-comes-alive-mca
Say goodbye to those ugly and boring squidward-nosed villagers! Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) aims to give Minecraft's villagers an expanded use within the game by transforming them into humans.
Comprehensive Install/Gameplay Review by IDEDonline
Developer Let's Play Below by SheWolfDeadly
- No more terrible villager sounds! "Hrrh?", you might ask? Villagers are now human, have names, speak to you, and can be male or female.
- You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more!
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you'll be able to marry a villager.
- Once you're married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you.
- Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
Note: MCA connects to a remote server to check for updates and also send us crash reports.
- There's no loss of original Minecraft functionality. MCA villagers can be traded with, and any modded villagers are not overwritten with MCA villagers.
You can also download MCA and RadixCore via CurseForge. CurseForge may not always have the latest versions of MCA.
If you don't see the links to CurseForge just above, there may be issues with the downloads at the moment. Use other download button.
Support MCA by pasting one of these banners into your signature! We'd gladly accept any more that are made.
Current logo by RicardoEsteves
Logo by NeonXperience
Logo by ChimneySwift11
MCA is licensed with the MCA Minecraft Mod license, previously GPL v3. This license is available here. It is simple to understand, but here it is in bullet-point form.
- You can create monetized YouTube videos showcasing this mod.
- You can re-distribute MCA at will on your website, however you can only distribute this mod through our adf.ly links. Do not use your own links or mirrors.
- You can use MCA in a modpack, however you must provide credit to us and link to this forum page or our website.
- Your modpack must not generate revenue of any kind. Exceptions apply.
- You must not modify MCA's source code, file structure, binaries, or assets.
- Troubleshooting is your responsibility if you create a modpack and MCA fails to work correctly.
- Source code is made available for educational purposes only, with the exception of the MCA API.
- MCA, its source code, and byte code cannot be modified, recompiled, or redistributed for public use except by the maintainer of the repository.
- We reserve the right to incorporate private modifications of MCA into the public version, with adequate credit provided.
- Any modification of this mod’s code, binaries, or assets is strictly forbidden from public distribution.
- Texture packs and resource packs are welcomed and encouraged, but may only contain the modified textures and/or sounds. You cannot distribute a copy of this mod with the texture/resource pack already installed.
- This mod, its assets, code, and binaries are released into the public domain when it is said to have reached its end-of-life as described in the license.
Many awesome people have made MCA what it is today. You are all properly credited on the Special Thanks page on our website.
Apr 10, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
[*** WHAT IS BETTER THAN WOLVES? ***]
Better Than Wolves is a "total conversion". This differs from most mods that you are probably used to in that it changes many of the rules of play to provide a richer experience, rather than just adding in new stuff. What makes it special however, is that it always attempts to do so in a way that retains the original spirit of the game, perhaps even more so than the newer official releases.
It focuses both on challenging survival play, and player creativity in terms of never providing "magic block" solutions to in game problems. Instead, it provides basic tools and leaves it to the player to figure out how to use them to get the job done.
In short, Better Than Wolves is a vision of what Mincraft could have been, designed by a very serious player, for other like minded individuals.
[**** End Of Dev ****]
Please note that after a full decade, all development has ceased on Better Than Wolves. The final version (4.B0000003) can be downloaded here:
And the source code can be downloaded here:
Better Than Wolves and its source code are made freely available under the creative commons attribution license:
You are free to modify and redistribute portions of BTW and its code as you wish, but I (FlowerChild) would appreciate acknowledgment if you do so. Keep in mind however that parts of BTW may be based on modified versions of Mojang's code and assets, and it is left to anyone redistributing portions of BTW to make sure they are appropriately considering Mojang's intellectual property and licensing as well.
Jun 27, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ToolsMinecraft Console Client
(click to enlarge)
Have you ever been annoyed by having to run Minecraft just to type a command? Or high memory usage just because you have multiple Minecraft windows opened?
Minecraft Console Client is a lightweight app that will make your life easier! Able to connect to any minecraft server, both offline and online mode, it enables you to send commands and receive text messages in a fast and easy way without having to open the main Minecraft game.
But that's not all! Through various automation that can be enabled using the configuration file such as an anti-AFK system and alerts on specific words, this client is useful for server adminstration and automated scripts! Using the source code, you can even create a chatbot using the built-in API!
System requirements :
- Windows XP or higher with .NET framework v4.0 or greater (download link)
- Mac or Linux with Mono framework, v4.0-4.2 is recommended (download link)
- Uses only 10MB of RAM!
- Supports both online-mode and offline-mode
- Send text messages and commands to the server
- Receive messages from server with text coloring!
- Command-line usage for automated scripts (batch...)
- Terrain handling : fall to ground, walk around, pick up items
- Built-in bots: Alerts, AntiAFK, AutoRelog, Log, Hangman game
- Easy to use C# scripting API for making your own scripts and bots
- Download the app, unzip the archive and run it.
- Enter the username, password ("-" for offline mode) and server IP to connect.
- Having trouble? There's also a detailed guide for Mac OS.
- Download Latest Build (direct link)
- Source code is also available on GitHub.
- Issues are managed on GitHub, no PM please.
Older stable versions and changelog :v1.9.0 for Minecraft 1.4.6 to 1.9.0 :
- Added support for Minecraft 1.9.0 and still compatible with older versions
- Fixed Mono support issues by using BouncyCastle CFB-8 encryption
- Added interactive offline-mode command prompt for reconnecting
- Added interactive prompt when server version cannot be determined
- Added exitonfailure setting for disabling interactive prompts on failure
- Added more error cases passing to the AutoRelog bot so that it can handle them
- Added AutoRespond bot for reacting to chat messages (contribution by Bancey)
- Added a brand new C# script engine for writing powerful C# scripts and chatbots
- Added fake resource pack acceptance for servers enforcing theirs (suggestion by Yoann166)
- Added regex settings for defining custom chat formats (contribution by ZizzyDizzyMC)
- Added filter settings for hiding xp bar and system messages (suggestion by dagonzaros)
- Added proxy setting for using only for login (contribution by ZizzyDizzyMC)
- Added support for Minecraft Forge for MC 1.7+ (contribution by Pokechu22)
- Added terrain, gravity and movements with pathfinding ability for MC 1.8
- Added split delay setting for sending long messages (contribution by Pokechu22)
- Added pm settings for specifying the command to use (suggestion by initsuj)
- Added access to plugin messages through C# chatbots (contribution by Pokechu22)
- Added session caching ability for reducing logins (contribution by initsuj)
- Added a debug setting for enabling more verbose output messages
- And many, many, many fixes and minor improvements !
- Fixed OverflowException for high server port (Thx 1092CQ, lokulin)
- Added internal /list command feature (contribution by lokulin)
- Fixed server version detection for Bungeecord 1.8 (finally :p)
- Fixed Alerts bot crash and refactored the whole bot's code
- Added AutoTpaccept for everyone setting in RemoteControl (suggestion by medxo)
- Added 15 seconds timeout to session and login (no more freezes)
- Added support for HeroChat chat format in bots (contribution by JamieSinn)
- Fixed crash when log file is in same folder (bug report by JamieSinn)
- Fixed crash on disconnect when previously failed to connect (bug report by doranchak and lyze237)
- Fixed SSL errors not properly handled (Bug report by iTzMrpitBull)
- Fixed ThreadAbortException beign reported to the user (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed %vars% not handled in chatbotlogfile (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed server alias not case insensitive (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed crash on RemoteControl launching a Script (Bug report by Nicconyancat)
- Added full support for Minecraft 1.8.0
- Added Zlib support for 1.8.0 packet compression from dotNetZip
- Fixed 'invalid server IP' when using a server alias (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed chatbotlogfile not creating/writing to logfile (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed "log" in scripts displaying the comment twice (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed repawn command description to be more explicit (Suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed proxy settings to use a host:port value (Suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added a setting for disabling RemoteControl tpa autoaccept (Suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed issue with blank lines in Alerts files (Bug report by TRTrident)
- Refactored the source code, features will now be way easier to add! (see page 23, #459)
- All commands are now the same from main chat prompt, scripts and remote control
- The 'exit' command in scripts will now act as a '/quit', and 'disconnect' command is now removed
- Fixed (again) the issue with very long strings (heavy server icon, reported by Solethia)
- Fixed the MC 1.7 issue randomly disconnecting on login depending on username and/or server (hopefully)
- Added 'Failed to ping this IP' kick message for AutoRelog bot (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added HTTP/Socks proxy support using Starksoft's Biko Library (suggest. by TorchRJ_ and bearbear12345)
- Added back support for Minecraft 1.4.6 to 1.6.4 (from MCC 1.6.2, thanks to app refactoring)
- Added 'exit on failure' setting to automatically close on error (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed special chars in minecraft passwords causing login to fail (reported by TNT-UP)
- Added variable engine for defining custom %vars% in scripts (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added variable pre-defining in INI file in the [AppVars] INI section
- Added 'set myvar=value' command to set variables at runtime in scripts or chat prompt
- Added built-in read-only variables: %serverip%, %serverport%, %username%
- Fixed errors thrown by chatbots disconnecting from the server. Stack trace is printed instead.
- Added an API for developers to easily add custom commands in source code
- Added Essentials teleportation request in bot api (useful for chatbot developers)
- Added tpa request auto-accept in remote control if sent by bot owner (suggestion by MousePak)
- Added setting for manually choosing MC version in INI file (suggestion by ZizzyDizzyMC)
- Fixed ChatLog not creating the folder containing log file if it does not exists
- Added different command handling modes: '/cmd' (default), '\cmd' and 'cmd'
- Added support for an account list file and a server list file, for use in /connect and /reco
- Fixed Unix slashes in file path when using Mono (reported by MousePak)
- Added player head as console icon (Windows only, suggestion by TNT-UP)
- Added a chatbot general log file feature, with an associated INI setting (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added 'log' command for use in scripts, which allows to log some text to console and log file.
- Added triggerOnInterval in script scheduler (run a script every X seconds, suggestion by ****offtwice)
- Fixed triggerOnTime feature in script scheduler not triggering scripts more than one time
- Added '[Someone [rank] -- me] message' private message handling (suggestion by ****offtwice)
- Fixed connection silently lost by sending a keep-alive packet every 10 seconds (reported by ridgewell)
- Fixed TAB-Complete having different behaviors between MCC and Vanilla (reported by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed having to type '/quit' two times on connection lost to exit the app (reported by Pokechu22)
- Added a more interactive offline command prompt allowing to type /reco and /connect commands
v1.7.3 for Minecraft 1.7.2 to 1.7.9 :
- Add support for Minecraft 1.7.6 to 1.7.9
- Fix crash when previously connected but reconnect fails (reported by dbear20)
- Remove legacy command-line args and xauth bot. Use INI and scripts instead!
- Moved bot owners to a regular setting in the INI file
- Added remote control bot using whispers to perform actions
- Added 'connect (serverIP)' command in scripts (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added in-chat timestamps feature (Idea from LehmusFIN)
- Scripts are now kept and resumed while reconnecting
- Handle 503 service unavailable error for Minecraft logins
- Fix null characters appearing randomly in chat prompt (old bug never fixed until now)
- Allow AutoRelog to relog on server login failed (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added script scheduler bot to launch scripts on first login, login and/or specific time
- The script scheduler is configured using its own INI file
- Removed scripting bot, which is now part of script scheduler
- Add support for %username% on log & task files (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added a setting for disabling "beep" sound in Alerts bot (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added a setting in INI file for choosing language file
- Detect Forge (which is still not supported, contribution by Aragas)
- Fix minor spelling mistake ("successfully", contibution by Aragas and maxpowa)
- Fix crash while reconnecting when previous attempt failed (reported by dbear20)
- Rewritten the whole cryptographic module (SHA-1, RSA, AES) in pure C#.NET
- Removed all the libraries, MCC is now library-free, as in v1.0-1.3 (MC 1.2.5)
- Fixed critical bugs with Mono, MCC is now fully compatible with Mono (Mac, Linux)
- Changed default window title, username is now on the left
- Support text pasting with Ctrl+V (at least for Windows)
- Fix for text coloration and translation rules (eg: achievement messages)
- Fix for respawning + /respawn command (reported by Pokechu22)
- Scripting bot: better script calling with /script (name)
- Scripting bot: Look for scripts in config/ and scripts/ folders
- Scripting bot: Automatically load (name).txt if .txt is omitted
- Automatically download en_GB.lang from Mojang servers
- Use Minecraft 1.7.4 en_GB object from assets (if 1.7.4 is installed)
- Fix hanging issue with very long strings (heavy server icon, reported by TorchRJ)
- Show username in window title using %username% (feature from v1RuX and dogwatch)
- AntiAFK command can be customized through INI file (contribution by dbear20)
- Allow to use both INI files and command-line args (suggested by TorchRJ)
- Command-line arguments override corresponding INI file lines in that case
- Command-line example : minecraftclient.exe my.ini othername otherpassword
- Fix text encoding for GUI (BasicIO) mode for non-ascii languages (fixed by Aragas)
- Known issue: May fail depending on username and/or server (reported by ambysdotnet)
- Fixed vanilla whisper detection in Bot API
- Completely reimplemented MC 1.7 networking, every MCC feature should be back & working
- Special thanks to dogwatch for fixing a critical issue in the development of the new version
- Removed a leftover BouncyCastle reference in Visual Studio project file (thanks bearbear12345)
- MCC commands are now case insensitive (thanks bearbear12345)
- Automatically find a translation file from MC1.7+ "legacy" assets
- Some code cleanup here and there
- Now compatible with Minecraft 1.6.4
- Automatically use language file from your .minecraft folder if available
- Removed BouncyCastle dependency (thanks to Allyoutoo for that)
- Fixed issue for logging-in with some special chars in the password
- Added password obfuscation while typing: ******
- Added an API for making a GUI (handling IO & tab-complete from an external app)
- Added MinecraftClientGUI version 1.0 as a separate executable
- The GUI can also handle command-line arguments
- First release issued from the GitHub repository
- Added an INI file with all the settings (see README.txt for more info - suggested by bSun0000)
- Added a Scripting bot including contributions by bearbear12345 (thanks!)
- Added an application icon by bearbear12345 & ORelio (app size is now 1.8MB, lol)
- Added a respawn ability in /reco: respawn & reconnect (respawn suggested by yayes2)
- Added a TAB autocomplete feature for commands and usernames (suggested by ambysdotnet)
- Fixed translation rules with %1$s and %2$s (bug report by KenXeiko)
- Fixed unicode characters handling in JSON strings, eg u0123 (bug report by mattman00000)
- Fixed a glitch which can cause the text to be messed up (old bug never fixed until now)
- Translated all the french Hangman dictionary to English for the english Hangman game
- Lots of code optimizations including great contributions by dogwatch (thanks!)
- MCC is now compatible with Minecraft 1.6.0 to 1.6.2!
- Added experimental support for MC1.6+ JSON-encoded chat messages
- The app can load an external translation file to display properly MC1.6+ messages
- Fixed an error happening when unexpected packets are sent during login phase
- Fixed packet 0x34 (Multi Block Change), should solve out-of-sync issues
- Fixed a possible issue with network handling, thanks to GeorgH93 for pointing that out
- Now compatible with Minecraft 1.5.2
- MCC is 1.5 ready and backward compatible with version 1.4.6/7 of Minecraft.
- Automatically detects which version to use by pinging the server before connecting.
- Bug Fix: "Connection has been lost" message no longer appears when a kick occurs.
- Now possible to set the number of reconnection attempts for the AutoRelog bot
- The new syntax of the argument is: bot:autorelog:delay:retries (example: bot:autorelog:10:5)
- If the amount of retries is set to -1, the bot will indefinitely try to reconnect
- Fixed bugs in the input-output system (ConsoleIO)
- New bot: xauth (suggested by maski)
- (Wait 6 seconds after login and send "/login password".)
- (Usage: bot:xauth:mypassword)
- Code cleaned, optimized and modified to allow restarting the client without leaving the console
- Fixed a crash which occurred if pressing Enter while some output was being written on screen
- Improved Bot API : Bots can receive kick messages
- Improved Bot API : Bots can restart the client & reconnect to the server
- New bot : AutoRelog, allows to automatically reconnect on some kick messages
- New command : /reco, allows to disconnect & reconnect manually at any moment
- 1.4.7 protocol is now fully implemented without dirty workarounds.
- Stable release. Yay! (works flawlessly and fluently).
- All packets including chat messages are now handled
- Need to reduce client-side lag on joining the server (to-do)
- FINALLY! Online-mode is back and working!
- Need to better handle new packets (to-do)
- Updated for the new login protocol Specs, compatible with 1.4.7
- Worked to implement Online-Mode encryption, but without success yet.
- App size of 28ko.
- New bot: Log! It writes chat messages in a file with date and time for each message
- Created a class allowing simultaneous console input and output without breaking user input
- Fixed a spelling mistake (connexion / connection, thanks to bearbear12345 for pointing that out)
- Too long messages are splitted into several messages (thanks to Elvang for the idea)
- App size of 24ko.
- The program can handle multiple bots at the same time
- Improved the AntiAFK bot : You can specify a custom amount of time between each /ping
- New bot : Alerts! It beeps on words you specify in a file and highlight them in the chat.
- App size of 22ko.
- Fixed some bugs here and there
- Supports offline mode for the minecraft account: When password is asked, simply type "-".
- Supports Mojang.com migrated accounts (thoses with email adress as login)
- Code is correctly commented and functions are documented as well.
- Added a bot API, and 2 built-in bots : AntiAFK, Hangman game (disabled by default)
- Added a 5-seconds delay in single command mode before sending the command
- Initial release
- App size of 16ko. Uses only 8MB of RAM!
- Support for 1.2.5 Minecraft servers, with or without online mode
- Send text messages and commands to the server
- Receive messages from server with text coloration
- Command-line usage for automated scripts (batch...)
All the downloads are provided under CDDL-1.0.
Command-Line usage :
• Auto-connect : MinecraftClient.exe username password server
This will automatically connect you to the chosen server.
• Single command usage : MinecraftClient.exe username password server "/mycommand"
This will automatically send "/mycommand" to the server, and then the client will automatically leave the server and close.
Useful for use in batch command sending scripts.
Protip™ : Don't want to specify the password, username and/or server ?
Juste write "" instead in the command-line, and you'll have to enter them manually.
Command-lines for versions lower than 1.6.0 :For version 1.6.0 or newer use INI files instead!
• Auto-connect with bot loading : MinecraftClient.exe username password server bot:botname
Available bots : alerts, antiafk, hangman, pendu (hangman in french)
You will still be able to send and receive chat messages when a bot is loaded.
• Auto-connect with multiple bot loading :
MinecraftClient.exe username password server bot:botname bot:botname bot:botname (etc.)
How to use the bots :
All bots are disabled by default. To enable/use a bot please read the following :To load a bot, please use the "Auto-connect with bot loading" command-line described above.
If you are using MCC 1.6.0 or newer, simply edit the INI configuration file and you're done!
An updated guide with explanations relevant to your version can be found in README file.
Below are the instructions for versions lower than 1.6.0
AnfiAFK : sends a /ping command every 60 seconds in order to stay non-AFK.
Just load it with the bot:antiafk argument and you're done! You can configure the time between each /ping with bot:antiafk:time (10 = 1 second ; 600 = 1 minute etc. Time can't be less than 10. Example : bot:antiafk:600)
Hangman : A game in wich the players have to discover a word.
Loaded with the bot:hangman argument.
How to start the game :
Send a "start" private message to the bot (/tell <botname> start)
The bot only obeys to the Console and usernames written in bot-owners.txt.
You can stop the game at any moment with /tell <botname> stop
How to play :
Just provide some letters in the chat, in a single-letter message.
The game will end if no letter has been tried for 5 minutes, or if there is no more lives left.
How to add or remove words :
Just edit words.txt, one word per line.
words.txt already contains 15 words (sample, minecraft-related).
If you don't use the hangman bot, you can safely delete bot-owners.txt, words.txt, mots.txt.
Pendu : The same game as hangman, but in french. Loaded with the bot:pendu argument.
Words are stored in a different file (mots.txt) but apart from this, it works the same way.
As I am french I already added 322 words in the french file version.
Alerts : This bot alerts you on configurable words that appear in the chat, and highlight them.
Words can be configured in alerts.txt. One word per line, case insensitive.
If you wish not to be alerted on some other words, provide them in alerts-exclude.txt.
Eg Yourname to alerts.txt and Yourname> to alerts-exclude.txt, to avoid beeps when you are talking.
The two files contain some sample words for easily getting started.
Use the bot:alerts argument to load the bot.
If you don't use the Alerts bot, you can safely delete alerts.txt and alerts-exclude.txt.
Log : Writes chat messages in a file (chat-<servername>.log) with date and time for each message.
Just load it with the bot:log argument. You can configure some filters :
bot:log:all -> All the received text will be saved
bot:log:messages -> Public messages and whispers (/tell) are saved [default]
bot:log:chat -> Only chat messages are saved
bot:log:private -> Only whispers (/tell) are saved
AutoRelog : Automatically re-join the server on user-defined kick messages.
Edit kickmessages.txt to specify which words in kick messages will trigger a reconnect, one per line.
Eg if typing "restarting" in the file, the console will reconnect for "Server is restarting!" kick message.
Note: A "Connection has been lost" kick message is generated when connection is lost.Once the file is ready, load the bot using bot:autorelog argument and you're done!
You may specify a delay in seconds before re-joining, and amount of reconnect attempt if the first one fails.If you don't use the AutoRelog bot, you can safely delete kickmessages.txt.
Eg bot:autorelog:30:5 for 30 seconds & 5 attempts. (default: 10 & 3). -1 stands for unfinite attempts.
I used the following documentation to write this program :
Some parts of code were taken from the following projects :
- BouncyCastle for network CFB-8 encryption for mac and linux under Mono
- DotNetZip for handling Zlib network compression
- Biko Library for handling http proxies
Also, early versions of this project used parts of code written by gamer931215 and available here. He wrote a client class for offline mode servers running minecraft 1.0 which helped me a lot getting started.
Finally, even though I'm the main author of Minecraft Console Client, many features would not have been possible without the help of talented contributors :
Ideas : ambysdotnet, Awpocalypse, azoundria, bearbear12345, bSun0000, Cat7373, dagonzaros, Dids, Elvang, fuckofftwice, GeorgH93, initsuj, JamieSinn, joshbean39, LehmusFIN, maski, medxo, mobdon, MousePak, TNT-UP, TorchRJ, yayes2, Yoann166, ZizzyDizzyMC. Bug Hunters : 1092CQ, ambysdotnet, bearbear12345, c0dei, Cat7373, Darkaegis, dbear20, DigitalSniperz, doranchak, drXor, FantomHD, gerik43, ibspa, iTzMrpitBull, JamieSinn, k3ldon, KenXeiko, link3321, lyze237, mattman00000, Nicconyancat, Pokechu22, ridgewell, Ryan6578, Solethia, TNT-UP, TorchRJ, TRTrident, WeedIsGood, xp9kus, Yoann166. Code contributions : Allyoutoo, Aragas, Bancey, bearbear12345, corbanmailloux, dbear20, dogwatch, initsuj, JamieSinn, justcool393, lokulin, maxpowa, medxo, Pokechu22, TheMeq, v1RuX, ZizzyDizzyMC.
hank you very much for your contributions. You are awesome!
Also see code contributions graph on GitHub.
Buy me a coffee?
I've spent countless hours working on this project during several years. If MCC is useful to you, you might want to contribute to its development:
Code contributions, bug reports and any kind of comments are also highly appreciated
Other cool stuff you might be interested in: Minecraft Server Dashboard by bearbear12345
Disclaimer : Even if everything should work, I am not responsible of any damage this app could cause to your computer or your server. This app does not steal your password. If you don't trust it, don't use it or check & compile the source code. Also, remember that when you connect to a server with this program, you will appear where you left the last time, so you can die if you log in in an unsafe place on a survival server.
Aug 30, 2011Posted in: Maps
Update, 9/13/17: I have started a completely new version of this map six years later, and I hope to share it with everyone soon. I don't want to reveal too much, but I'm very excited about it. Stay tuned!
This isn't a SkyBlock ripoff. I was working on Sky Conqueror for about two months before I released it, and this was released before SkyBlock anyway. I initially didn't want this to look like a typical sky survival map, rather a map where it's essentially survival but with your main materials divided into separate islands.
Sky Conqueror, Date created: August 30, 2011.
SkyBlock, Date created: September 4, 2011.
Big thanks to Taiine for helping me out with this map almost ever since I posted it!
for southpaw3687's full playthrough of the map. If you don't feel like playing the map or something you can use his videos to see what the ending is like.
I used the skylands map to make this, so if you end up seeing little floating islands off in the distance, please don't go to them. They're just remains from the other map. You can find Skylands here.
And if you actually go to The End, you'll get useful stuff in chests, which just makes everything even easier. (don't follow the eye of ender if you throw it, it leads you to the wrong stronghold. the stronghold is at the end of the map)
The normal world
Basically, you start on a big floating square in the sky. You can find caves in every square. The first square has iron and coal, and the rest of the squares get better for each one you get to. The next one has gold, then the next is redstone, then lapis lazuli, then diamond. The last one doesn't have any ores, just dungeons. The dungeons currently don't have amazing stuff in them.
Look around the map if you feel like it though. When I get bored making this, I put random stuff in it that might help you. I recommend multiplayer in this map, as it does get fairly difficult, and you would get through it faster.
Creating a Nether portal is actually against the rules, because the Nether is in the normal world. You can find nether islands to the west of every other island. For example, the second island has a nether island to the west of it, then the 4th island has one, and the 6th island has one.
The first nether island has zombie pigman spawners, with some soul sand and fire. The second one has glowstone and ghast spawners, and everything from the island before it. The third one has a nether fortress, and all the stuff from the one before it.
Since blazes can't spawn in the normal world, I put chests with blaze rods in them in the nether fortress.
The End is currently pretty big. There's a huge square as big as the normal ones in it, but it's made of End Stone. It also has obsidian pillars on it with chests in it. Just make sure you kill the enderdragon when it's above some blocks, or you'll miss all the experience orbs.
I have plans to make there be 3 enderdragons to make it harder.
There aren't any Ender Crystals, cause I couldn't figure out how to spawn them.There are now, thanks to someone telling me how to do it.
Tasks you can do (optional)
You don't have to do these, I just thought the map should have some tasks. I put them together pretty quickly, so I might be updating them. You can also make up your own tasks if you want, doesn't really matter.
Collect half a stack of Rotten Flesh
Collect half a stack of Bones
Hardcore Monster Slayer
Take over a cave by slaying the monsters and lighting it up
Collect a full stack of Ender Pearls
Collect a full stack of String
Collect a full stack of Rotten Flesh
Collect a full stack of Sulphur
Collect two stacks of Bones
Craft 24 TNT
Get rid of 2 stacks of string by crafting 32 wool
Craft 8 stacks of Bonemeal
Collect two stacks of Ender Pearls
Collect three stacks of Rotten Flesh
Collect 16 Ghast Tears
Kill the Ender Dragon
Create a working Wheat farm
Create a working Cactus farm
Create a working Pumpkin farm
Create a working Melon farm
Create a working underground Wheat farm
Create a working underground Cactus farm
Create a working underground Pumpkin farm
Create a working underground Melon farm
Create a working automated Wheat farm (above or underground)
Create a working automated Cactus farm (above or underground)
Create a working automated Pumpkin farm (above or underground)
Create a working automated Melon farm(above or underground)
Create a mining shaft
Collect a full stack of Iron
Collect a full stack of Coal
Craft a full set of Iron Armor, Gold Armor, and Diamond Armor
Craft these tools with every material possible: Sword, Shovel, Hoe, Axe
Craft a clock
Craft a compass
Find the huge ore vein in each island besides the sixth one
Build a bridge so there are walls and a ceiling. Extra points if you put glass in the walls
Build a mob trap on the second block.
Create a Lava Fall.
Build a 3+ story house with at least 20 windows and a balcony with a view.
Build another block before the first one
Build a piston powered cobblestone generator
Build a doorbell
Build a noteblock song as a doorbell
Create a monorail between the blocks
Build a piston powered mob trap
Blow up or mine out an entire island of your choice (The End and the Nether islands count too)
Destroy the Path to the End (the big tower at the end of the map)
Destroy the entire tall tree on the sixth island
Destroy the walls on the third nether island
Break all the trees on the Swampland Biome
Break all the mushrooms on the Mushroom Biome island
Rules (Please read!)
1. You can only build in the direction the arrow points, and the left of where the arrow points if there is a nether island there.
2. You cannot create nether portals. Just use the nether islands.
3. No purposely jumping off the edge to restore your hunger.
These pictures are outdated by about a year and a half :S
Square No. 1
Square No. 2
Square No. 3
Square No. 4
Square No. 5
Square No. 6
The end of the map
Extra credit to people who helped
Mr_Saxobeat for help testing
Cybexx16 for help testing
supermitch68 for help testing
kraw45086 for creating most of the tasks on the task list
Everybody for making the videos
Everybody for giving feedback and supporting my map
To download, click on the latest version and wait 5 seconds. Then click "Skip Ad" in the top right corner once it's done. Some people say they don't download anything from adf.ly because they don't wanna wait 5 seconds, but I've been working on this for 364 days and 1 hour and 43 minutes as of the time I wrote this (which I just noticed). I don't see what the problem is with waiting 5 seconds.
Sky Conqueror V2.3.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.2.1.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.2.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.1.4.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.1.3.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.1.2.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.1.1.zip
Sky Conqueror V2.0.0.zip
Minecraft 1.0.0 - 1.1
Sky Conqueror V1.8.2.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.8.1.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.8.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.7.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.8.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.7.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.6.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.5.zip
Sky Conqeuror V1.6.4.zip
Sky Conqeuror V1.6.3.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.2.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.1.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.6.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.5.1.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.5.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.4.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.3.1.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.3.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.2.0.zip
Sky Conqueror V1.0.1.zip
Mod version downloads
Tauvelite ore and Swords+
Mod: Tauvelite Ore
Mod description prior to this map: The mod needed for this is SwordsPlus1.3. Please read the description in the topic for more info on the entire mod. Anyways, this takes the ore from the Swords+ mod, and adds it to the 6th island. They only appear in one vein, and aren't terribly common. There isn't really any way to use this ore without getting the swords that come along with the map.
Download: Sky Conqueror V1.8.2 (Swords+).zip
If you didn't bother to read any of that, don't play that version of sky conqueror if you don't have the mod installed.
Nov 23, 2013Dibujaron posted a message on StarQuest [Starships][Planets][Space][Ranks][Towns][Factions][PvP][Economy][Trading]Posted in: PC Servers
Welcome to StarQuest!
This is the server you've been looking for! We took minecraft and brought it to the space age. Design, build, and fly your very own spaceship to any one of our twelve magnificent custom-generated planets, where you can build your base using incredibly awesome advanced technology! Work your way through our innovative rank structure until you dominate the solar system! With over a hundred possible ranks, you'll get to choose your own path in a way that no other server can offer. Build a faction base, or found a town using our custom towny-factions bridge. On StarQuest, anything is possible and the galaxy is open for you to explore. The best part - there are no client mods required!
Watch our video to find out more!
StarQuest recently celebrated its 2 year anniversary and launched version 3.0, adding a whole new dimension to gameplay. 3.0 included a full world reset, with 12 fresh brand new planets and a new-and-improved gameplay model. Check out the 3.0 launch trailer!
THE Sacheverell, the content manager of this very forum (he makes the frontpage posts):Quote from Sacheverell
See, THIS is what I'm talking about when I say "we need more unique, cool servers". Expect more players soon, going to be putting StarQuest on the front page this Saturday!
mmm...new player pirate hunting...
Quote from Zintharo
I'm not even going to lie, this is without a doubt the best server I've played on for months.
Kudos for all of the effort you've put into this project.
Quote from oldskoolish
Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things. BUT I DO! And I found them at Starquest! Be a lone wolf pirate, marauding the galaxy and taking what you want from anyone you can kill! Be a colonist scratching out a living among the stars! Become a colossal Trade Magnate and rule a town and create a trade empire! Band together a scrappy group of pirates and become bounty hunters! The possibilities are endless! With factions, towns, ranks, and multiple planets with beautiful custom landscapes, you can be what you want! And the best thing is, you need zero mods! Just log right in and play! (Though I do recommend the Starquest texture pack, it really does make the game that much more amazing)
See you in the stars!
Quote from Qwahchees
Also, a quick word.
This server is extremely unique. Nothing I've played compares and it reminds me of Starbound, which I loved. I'd say try it out, no matter what the circumstance, because it's a brilliant idea brought to life.
Shoutouts to the staff for being awesome.
Server IP: play.starquestminecraft.com
Server Dynmap: http://tinyurl.com/starquestdynmap
Server Wiki: http://starquestmc.wikia.com
Server Website: http://starquestminecraft.com
Server Resource Pack: http://tinyurl.com/SQMCRSC
- Spaceships! Custom designed and built by you, the player!
- Ranks! Work your way up through our two-tracked rank structure and unlock new and more powerful classes of starship!
- Planets! Explore and colonize 12 incredible custom-generated planet-worlds!
- Space Combat! Use our spaceship cannons to have space battles!
- Grief/Raid! Attack and raid other peoples' spaceships! Bases can be protected with worldguard, and towns can be protected with Factions or our custom Towny-Factions bridge!
- Advanced Machinery! Use new and incredible technology to automate things in your base! Minecraft in the 21st century!
- No Client Mods Required! You can connect with a completely standard 1.8 minecraft client. All of the modification is done on the server side, so that you don't have to!
- Planet-Specific Resources! No one planet will have everything you need. Trade with players on other planets or visit other planets yourself to get items you want.
- Economy! Gather materials and sell them to the merchantmen at spawn to make money to rank up!
- Custom Plugins- Over 40 custom plugins work together to make SQ an experience like no other.
- And so, so much more!
Server Rules (short version):
- don't be an idiot! This really should be the only rule we need!
- respect the staff! We're here to help you, but we're not your slaves!
- read the tutorials! They're there to help!
- don't rage! It's a challenging server, but you can do it! If you get defeated, it's a temporary setback- don't give up! Build your base and ship better and get revenge!
- don't spam, ask for free stuff, or ask for ranks! If we want you on staff we'll ask you.
- Full rules list is available on our webite!
Rank Applications:You can join the server and play as a Refugee, which is our starter rank. However, as a refugee you'll only be able to use the basic Starfighter class of ship, and won't be able to join towns or factions. If you want to advance through the rank structure, you need to apply to the server by replying to this thread using the following application form. Once you have filled out the application, a moderator will check it and promote you to the first rank on the rank structure, Settler.Rank Application (copy and paste the form into a new reply and fill it out):
Where did you hear about the server:
Do you understand and accept the rules:
What's our policy on raging:
May 6, 2012charsmud posted a message on TimeTraveler: Real Time Travel Inside of Minecraft! Go to Your Past!Posted in: Minecraft Mods.
Welcome to the forum page of TimeTraveler, the ONLY mod that allows time travel in Minecraft! This mod currently includes the ability to go to the past and future, create paradoxes, and generate useful items from the paradox you collect on your journeys!
To start in TimeTraveler, find a Paradox Structure. In the altar in the center is a Paradox Cube; you will need NINE of them to make the Time Machine. On top of the Paradox Structure is a chest containing a Paradoximer; you only need ONE. Once you collect all nine Paradox Cubes, put them in a 3x3 crafting table in a square pattern to create the Time Machine!
To travel to the future, right click with the Paradoximer in hand. This will open up a GUI with a few buttons and a text box. Enter the number of years you want to go to the future, and you're good to go! Do note that the more years you're traveling, the longer it will take! To travel to the past, right click on the Time Machine to enter it. Right click again to open up the GUI. Click on the time zone you want to go to, and click Travel! Also note that the most recent time saved is still being written, so DO NOT go to the newest time zone!
Time zones are saved under the "/mods/TimeMod/" directory. For the future, one time zone is equivalent to one "year". One time zone in the past is equivalent to 1200 ticks in game. Time zones are an aspect of this mod that are definitely going to be expanded upon in the future; at the moment, they are simply a way to track and categorize the times, but eventually controlling and maniuplating these Time Periods will be a crucial part of the mod.
When a player destroys or places a block, the type of block, metadata, and coordinates are recorded and saved in the player's .ppd file (more on those later). When the player travels to the past, they will see themselves placing and destroying blocks EXACTLY as they did before. Tracking blocks placed by mobs has not been implemented, but should be due in the next couple of patches or so.
Movement, held items, thrown items, and head rotation are all tracked for replaying during the past. The player, upon traveling to the past, can see themselves moving around, throwing items, holding items, looking around, and doing the normal things players do. Currently, ONLY THE PLAYER is being tracked; in the next few patches mob tracking will be implemented.
A paradox will happen whenever a player mines a block. Every time a paradox occurs, a bar in the upper left of the screen increases. Each block has it's own "value" of paradox; for example, mining one diamond ore could equal 80 paradox, while one cobblestone could count for 8 paradox. Breaking a Time Machine will INSTANTLY kick you back to the present. When the player's paradox bar becomes filled, the player is sent back to the present with no paradox. If the player manages to return to the present by letting time run out, they retain the amount of paradox they obtained. Paradox can be collected from the player by using a Paradox Extractor; an Empty Bottle is necessary to contain the paradox, however. Once the player has bottled the paradox, it can be run through the Paradox Condenser to form Condensed Paradox, or to duplicate items. However, as soon as the Condenser is closed, all excess paradox is diffused into timespace, so be sure you have a good amount for what you want to do! Paradox will be used in useful items and blocks in the future; expect some in the next few patches. Due to paradoxes having occurred, however, negative events will begin to occur. The more paradox, the worse the consequences are.
Current Paradox Consequences:
The mob stats are as follows:
Move speed: 25% faster than the player (0.75F)
Attack strength: 5 hearts
Max health: 20 hearts (twice that of the player)
Armor value: 20 (full armor bar)
The mob has a rare drop of 1 Condensed Paradox.
These also spawn naturally (very rare).
Forge is necessary for this mod.
If you wish to help with this mod, post using the following template: IGN: What you want to help with:
What sets you apart from other modders:
Examples of work:
Do you have a github:
Can you debug:
The following spots are available:
CONTRIBUTIONS (depending on what you contribute. For example, an auto-installer).
TEXTURING (This is not an "official" postion you apply for. Send me the texture that you are applying with that you think can best any of the current textures, and I will decide from there).
NOTE: I'm putting the GitHub link here, so people can see the source and give feedback and ideas on how to make it more optimized and suggest bug fixes. And for the people who are just plain curious. https://github.com/c...ud/TimeTraveler
Support with these banners!
Created by: Thisguy1045
Created by: NoXthinCome
Copyright:This document is Copyright ©() () () and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Original posting of the time travel mod:
Aug 8, 2012Superintendent posted a message on The Dragon Thread: Let's Get the Red Dragon Into Minecraft!Posted in: Suggestions
Day of Thread: 988
Table of Contents-
Health: 80 ( × 40)
Armor: 10 ()
Hard Attack Strength: Fire effect
Spawning: One per dragon lair
Size: A little smaller as the Ender dragon
Details: The red dragon is a neutral mob that spawns in dragon lairs. They do not break terrain. They usually rest in the dragon lair, but can occasionally fly around it. If you attack it or try taking anything in the dragon lair, it will attack you. It attacks you by breathing fire on you. The "fire" is a lot of fire particles that fly up to seven blocks away. The particles cannot go through blocks. If the fire particles touch you, you get lit on fire. The dragon can breath fire for around three seconds. All of its body is protected by its scales, except for its underbelly, which has no armor. Snowballs harm it, even through its armor
Tamed Dragons: You can tame dragons as well. Dragon taming works like horse taming, meaning you get on the dragon to tame it. But you can't tame a dragon without giving it gems, like wheat for horses. Dragons will take iron ingots, gold ingots, lapis lazuli, and diamonds. When tamed, the heart particles will appear. You can now get on the dragon, but like horses you cannot move the dragon unless you put a saddle on the dragon. The movement is normal, but instead of jumping, the spacebar makes the dragon fly. The spacebar flaps the wing once, and you can flap the wings ten times before it has to touch the ground again. Each wing flap raises the dragon two blocks. The dragon will breathe fire on any mob that attacks it, not you.
Drops: A dragon drops 2-5 scales,0-3 teeth, 0-3 gold, 1-3 iron, and rarely a diamond
Health: 90 ( × 45)
Armor: 10 ()
Hard Attack Strength: 6 () plus freezing effect
Spawning: One per ice cavern
Weakness: Fire and lava
Size: Same as red dragon
Details: Frost dragons are bright blue dragons only found in mountains in taiga and tundra biomes. They stay peaceful toward you, unless there is any other dragon near, or there is flint and steel in your hand. They also attack if there is fire nearby. They still attack you like red dragons, except with ice particles that freeze you a little and do some damage. They only spawn in ice caverns, which are the dragon lairs in the winter biomes. Wherever these dragons land, snow appears much like snow golems.
Tamed Dragons: These dragons can be tamed and ridden like red dragons
Drops: 2-5 scales, 0-3 teeth, and 1-5 ice blocks, 0-3 gold, 1-3 lapis lazuli, and rarely a diamond
Health: 90 ( × 45)
Armor: 10 ()
Hard Attack Strength: 4 () plus burn damage
Spawning: One per Nether lair
Size: Same as red dragon
Details: Nether dragons are dark red dragons. They spawn in Nether dragon lairs, but usually fly around the Nether. They still try to keep near the lair in case of invaders. Nether dragons are always aggressive toward you. Nether dragons are like red dragons, they burn you and are weak to snowballs, but Nether dragons are more like a Nether mini-boss. The will see you from 100 blocks like Ghasts, and will fly at you to attack you. Nether dragons sometimes attack Ghasts
Tamed Dragons: You cannot tame Nether dragons
Drops: 2-5 scales, 0-3 teeth, 1-5 Netherrack, 0-5 gold, 1-8 iron, and very, very rarely a Nether star
Size: Around 7 blocks high, 10 long, and 7 wide
Generation: Only in extreme hills biome
Details: The dragon lair is a rare cave-like structure only generated in extreme hills biome. They only generate on cliffs and hills. It looks like a tall and wide cave entrance, but it ends ten blocks in. The walls and ground have miscellaneous ores that appear by how rare they are. If you try to mine an of the ore, the dragon attacks you
Size: Same as dragon lairs
Generation: In big hills and mountains in taiga and tundra biomes
Details: These ice caverns are rarer than other dragon lairs, basically because there are not that many suitable locations for them to generate. These caverns look just like dragon lairs, but are made of ice. There are a bigger chance of different ores on the floor here
Size: Same as dragon lairs
Generation: In the Nether in cliffs
Details: These dragon lairs are made of Nether brick and Netherrack. The Netherrack in the lair burns constantly. The ground has the same treasures as other lairs. At the back of the lair is a chest. The chest contains some valuables inside, like ingots, tools, armor, and sometimes scale armor
Details: Scales are items dropped by dragons. Scales can be brewed to make a potion. Scales are different colors depending on the dragon that was killed
Details: Teeth drop from dragons. They can be brewed to make a potion, along with crafted into a spear
Details: Armor potions are potions that increase the players defense by 50%. This potion acts like any armor, protecting you from attacks and etc. This potion is made by brewing a red dragon scale with an awkward potion
Details: When drunk or thrown, the target player is frozen for a few seconds. They are vulnerable to attacks, but all damage taken is reduced to 50%. Made by brewing an frost dragon scale in an awkward potion
Fire Absorption Potion
Details: When this potion is used, you gain a regeneration effect while in lava. Made by brewing a Nether dragon scale into an awkward potion
Details: Burning potions light the player on fire, damaging them. This potion will not count if the player has a fire resistance potion, is in water, or if he/she is beneath rain. This potion is made by brewing a dragon tooth in a thick potion
Details: The tooth spear is a longer weapon made with two sticks and a dragon tooth. You can jab with them, dealing four damage (). You can also throw them for six damage (). But a downside is that tooth spears are as weak as gold. They break faster if you throw them
Details: Dragon armor is made by using any scale in an armor pattern. It will protect you against fire, and a little bit of lava. It has 18 armor points (). The armor has durability a little more than diamond
Changelog-Original Update- 11/16/13
- Removed Star Dragon
- Removed Ender Dragon
- Rewrote flying/taming mechanics
- Fixed the formatting glitch
- Edited the thread
- Added more Q&As
- Removed birthday signature
- Added new dragon
- Added pictures to everything
- Added Table of Contents
- Added Changelog
- Added Q&A
- Edited entire thread
- Fixed entire thread
- Added signatures
Questions and Answers-Is this overpowered?
No, dragons are not overpowered. They don't break blocks, and don't seek you out to kill you. When you ride them, other people can hide or fight.
But the flying is overpowered...
Nope. It would be hard to shoot/breathe fire while on a dragon. But you still can. Meanwhile, people on the ground can shoot up at you pretty easily. Remember that you can crash a dragon.
What if servers don't want dragon?
There would be a new option in the server properties file that you can change. It would say "spawn-dragons=" and you say "true" or "false". Also, a new gamerule would be added called "dragonGriefing" would be added.
Don't say this is OP, because the dragons have limits and weaknesses.Just to make clear, the dragons CANNOT BREAK LANDSCAPE.These would be hard to use as a griefing weapon. If you think they are too hard to beat, ask yourself why you attacked them in the first place.
Do You Support This? Put this in your signature!Please hit the button to support!Comment and give feedback!Thank you!
Oct 9, 2011AlexGraal posted a message on [PUZ] Puzzlecraft V1.3 (Cheesy name, challenging map) (Played by AntVenom)(45000+ Downloads)Posted in: MapsPuzzlecraft
Due to lack of name creativity, the name is Puzzlecraft...
V 1.3 is RELEASED! NOW WITH NINE PUZZLES!
If you download, PLEASE give me a +1 for all of my work! Thank you! <3
Nine Challenging Puzzles (that are original, not copied)
Diamonds and COOKIES as rewards! (What could be better than diamonds and cookies!)
Rules: (There is a list in the map)
You can only break clay.
You can't place blocks unless told to do so.
You must play on peaceful.
You can only use paper to hold down pressure plates.
You can only use paper from the current level to hold down pressure plates in the current level.
(Recommended) Play on maximum brightness.
You can't place pressure plates! Only levers!
You must have fun (This rule is hard to follow).
If you complete the game, you should have cookies and diamonds. Cookies are just a tasty reward. Diamonds are more important. Collect as many as you can...
There are 58 of them in the map.
You can download the map (Newest Version! V 1.3!) from here:
(IT HAS TWO NEW PUZZLES)
PLEASE +1 this thread, it helps SO MUCH!
Download V1.3 Through Adfly
(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use this one! Just wait five seconds and click "skip add," and I can get paid!! <3
OR if you don't want to use adfly ( ) You can use this link:
V1.3 of Puzzlecraft has the following changes:
-TWO NEW PUZZLES!
-New hiding place for the portal block!
-A use for the portal block to get into a secret room at the end of the map!
-A secret room in the nether...
-WAY more halfsteps.
-Various bug fixes
v1.2 - Download
Fixed the ending of the map so that the gravel falls, Fixed the Water hole being too deep in puzzle four, and added even MORE half steps.
V1.1 - Download
Made the arrow puzzle harder, fixed various bugs, and made the holes in the golf puzzle easier to see.
V1.0 - Download
Original map when first posted...
Thank you for downloading it...
Lets Play by AntVenom (on V1.3):
Lets Play by ArchMageClan (on V1.2)
Lets Play by MrBobJamesBob (on V1.1):
Lets Play by GreatAtticus (on V1.3):
Don't be freaked out by all of the half steps...I REALLY like half steps. I think I used about 20,000 half steps in the making of the map!
You should be playing on peaceful only to keep mobs from spawning. Otherwise I'd want you to play on hard. Because I. Want. You. To. Die.
If you like the map, post, if you hate the map, post, if you really don't care, still post.
This map took just over 48 hours to make...
I'd REALLY appreciate it if you posted after you played the map, or at least give me a + if you don't want to post. I LOVE reading the posts and will answer each and every one...
Please, please, please make me some videos of you playing the map. You'll get a sub and a like from me! I LOVE to watch people play my map because it shows me what to change, and what people like/dislike (And I kind of like to watch you die...so...)
I hid ONE portal block in the map. If you find it (its in a secret chest), PM me and I'll give you a cookie.
IF you want to help me out and can't donate (if you want to donate, which I don't expect you to, just shoot me a PM), you can just keep going to the download link through adfly, OR use this adfly link over and over, which will take you back to this page. You can also help me by posting if you play the map, what you thought of it, and any ideas that you have...
I would love it if you could make a lets play and invite me to do it with you on a multiplayer server. I might even get onto Skype and give my own comments
KNOWN BUGS WHERE YOU CAN CHEAT
1. You can break the break the floor after the cake puzzle to get down to the next level, since the piston doesn't seem to work.
2. At the end, you should jump off the chest onto the ground, run across at the wall and break one of the gravel.
Here is a list of where people have downloaded my map from (in order from greatest to least)
1000 Downloads [ ]
2500 Downloads [ ]
5000 Downloads [ ]
7500 Downloads [ ]
10000 Downloads [ ]
12500 Downloads [ ]
15000 Downloads [ ]
17500 Downloads [ ]
20000 Downloads [ ]
25000 Downloads [ ]
30000 Downloads [ ]
40000 Downloads [ ]
45000 Downloads [ ]
Jul 18, 2012linkseyi posted a message on [Windows] [Forge] Linkseyi's ModMaker: Create Unique Blocks, Items, Recipes, Mobs (and Models), Structures and BiomesPosted in: Minecraft ToolsNotice: I will not be updating ModMaker any longer, at least for the time being. There are too many bugs and I do not have the time to fix them. Thanks to everyone that has supported the project.
Linkseyi's ModMakerfor Minecraft 1.7.2
v0.151 Windows - Here
(Direct Link Below)
v0.134 - Here (MC 1.5.2)
v0.121 - Here
v0.116 - Here (MC 1.4.7)
v0.113 - Here (MC 1.4.6)
v0.105 - Here
v0.092 - Here
v0.086 - Here
v0.085 - Here
Donate to help me keep ModMaker updated!
I have created an easy-to-use, very interactive program in Java which will generate and compile ModLoader compatible Minecraft mods without MCP setup or other installations. It currently contains features such as block creation, item/tool creation, recipes, furnace recipes, and simple mob creation (somewhat of a WIP). It is still in development, and feedback/bug reports are appreciated.
Sandwich01 and TheBigCreeper are trusted friends... listen to them.
I must credit the use of files from Minecraft Coder Pack in this ModMaker, http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/
Disclaimer: Feel free to share your mods with friends, but DO NOT post any mods made with this program under the "Mapping and Modding" forum OR on PlanetMinecraft.com, especially if the mod is being hosted for profit. Including mods with maps or other creations is fine and encouraged.
Disclamer #2: Any loss of data as a result of this program or a mod created with this program is not my responsibility (shouldn't be a problem).
Incomplete list of program properties and their descriptions. Some are missing.
Items/name/The name assigned to this element. This is used primarily in code. See displayName.
Items/displayName/Name to be shown in the inventory tooltip.
Items/texturePath/The path to the directory of the item texture.
Items/foodLevel/The amount of half-haunches replaced uponeating.
Items/toolType/The tool type that this item will have.
Items/toolMaterial/A custom tool material(See New Item > Tool Material).
Items/maxStackSize/The maximum amount of this item thatone stack can hold.
Items/creativeTab/This item's creative tab.
Items/armorType/The armor type that this item will have.
Items/armorMaterial/A custom armor material(See New Item > Armor Material).
Items/saturation/The saturation value of this item.Only applies if foodLevel > 0.
Recipes/upperRight/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/upperCenter/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/upperLeft/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/middleRight/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/middleCenter/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/middleLeft/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/lowerRight/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/lowerCenter/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/lowerLeft/The item or block in the corresponding inventory slot.
Recipes/outputNumber/Amount of result created by this recipe.
Recipes/output/The output block or item.
Recipes/shapeless/Whether this recipe requires a definite shape.
FurnaceRecipes/input/Input value for the furnace recipe.
FurnaceRecipes/output/Output value for the furnace recipe.
FurnaceRecipes/outputNumber/Amount of output created per smelt.
FurnaceRecipes/experience/Factor of experience generated from this recipe.
Mobs/spawnProbability/Likelihood of a group of mobs spawning.
Mobs/minPerChunk/Minimum amount of mobs spawning.
Mobs/maxPerChunk/Maximum amount of mobs spawning.
Mobs/creatureType/Creature spawn mechanic.
Mobs/modelType/Type of mob render model.
Mobs/texturePath/Texture to be rendered on mob.
Mobs/moveSpeed/Speed of the mob while walking.
Mobs/attackDamage/Amount of half-hearts dealt by monster.
Mobs/maxHealth/Amount of half-hearts in a monster's health.
Mobs/drop/Mob drop upon death.
Mobs/dropQuantity/Amount of drop dropped.
Mobs/despawn/Whether this mob will despawn when unloaded.
Mobs/biomes/Biomes to spawn this mob in. If none are selected, it will spawn in all.
Mobs/spawnNaturally/Speed of the mob while walking.
ToolMaterials/harvestLevel/The corresponding material this tool will harvest with.
ToolMaterials/maxUses/Amount of tool uses.
ToolMaterials/entityDamage/Amount of damage dealt to mobs.
ToolMaterials/enchantability/Likelihood of high enchantment.
ToolMaterials/repairMaterial/Block or item this tool will repair with in anvils.
Armor/renderPath1/The texture file used to render this armor on a player. (Find in game files).
Armor/renderPath2/The texture file used to render this armor on a player. (Find in game files).
Armor/enchantability/Likelihood of high enchantment.
Armor/resistance/Overall resistance top damage.
Armor/helmetReduction/Helmet resistance modifier.
Armor/plateReduction/Plate resistance modifier.
Armor/legsReduction/Legs resistance modifier.
Armor/bootsReduction/Boots resistance modifier.
Armor/repairMaterial/Block or item this armor will repair with in anvils.
Structures/schematic/The MCEdit .schematic file to use as a structure generation.
Structures/replacement1/Any blocks in the schematic with the given ID will be replaced with the given block.
Structures/replacement2/Any blocks in the schematic with the given ID will be replaced with the given block.
Structures/replacement3/Any blocks in the schematic with the given ID will be replaced with the given block.
Structures/replacement4/Any blocks in the schematic with the given ID will be replaced with the given block.
Structures/rarity/Rarity of this structure's generation.
Structures/maxHeight/Maximum height at which this structure will generate if not on surface.
Structures/genOnTop/Whether this block will generate on the first layer of air.
Structures/generateNaturally/Whether to generate on chunk gen.
Structures/biomes/Biomes which this structure can be generated in.
Biomes/color/Biome color (used in generation algorithm).
Biomes/biomeId/Identifier for this biome must be unique.
Biomes/topBlock/The top level block that this biome generates (such as grass).
Biomes/fillerBlock/The filler blocks that generate under the top block (such as dirt).
Biomes/minHeight/Minimum generation height.
Biomes/maxHeight/Maximum generation height.
Biomes/disableRain/Whether rain is diabled in this biome.
To install Linkseyi's ModMaker, download the zip file hosted on this forum thread, and extract it to a permanent location. To run the program, open Linkseyi's ModMaker.exe or ModMaker.jar.
Generating and Installing Mods
Once you have created your mod to your specifications, you can generate a mod jar by clicking the "Generate" button and selecting a destination.
To install your mod:
- Download the recommended FML installer from http://files.minecraftforge.net/
- Run it. It will create a new profile in your .minecraft/versions/ folder.
- Copy the output Jar file from the destination folder to the /mods/ folder within .minecraft.
- Run Minecraft with the Forge profile.
Changelog available in download.
Made by me.
Made by TheBigCreeper.
Direct Link: Here
Dec 30, 2012AlgorithmX2 posted a message on [1.5.x / 1.6.x] Applied Energistics [ rv 13 c ] - Exploiting Quantum MechanicsPosted in: Minecraft ModsApplied EnergisticsA Mod About energy, and matter and getting stuff done! Probably.
For information about recipes, blocks, items please refer to http://ae1.ae-mod.info/
1.7 and Up! Please refer to the AE2 thread By Clicking here.
Latest Forge for you version of MC
MC 1.6.x or MC 1.5.x
Download Latest Version
Check out Spotlights and Tutorials here
Mod Spotlight for rv12.b
Mod Spotlight for rv11.a
BevoLJ - Part 1
BevoLJ - Part 2
BevoLJ - Part 3
Ops: TangentDelta and AlgorithmX2
Links to Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Quartz and Basic Tools
Vibration Catalyst and Entropy Accelerator
How ME Works
Can I use it in my Mod Pack.
Support and Development
Support and development for this mod was discontinued at the end of 2013, instead of updating AE, I have focused on rewriting the mod from scratch, which is now available as Applied Energistics 2 for MC 1.7.2+.
This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (AlgorithmX2, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on its own from http://ae-mod.info. It may not be distributed on its own from any other source. It may be included in any modpack with other mods, as long as it does not attempt to make money off The Owner's Mods. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. Attempts to modify the Mod, and distribute modified versions are Strictly Prohibited, regardless of the modifications in question.
- To post a comment, please login.