• 0

    posted a message on Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operator!
    Quote from TwinBuilder





    Alright, I don't even know where to start with this. If you use all these things to speed up hacking, it will only count as the sped-up thing. For instance, if you are charging a 10-post thing, but making the charge go by twice as fast, the charge will only be counted for 5 posts. Also, NOTHING in this game can just insta-kill the godmodder. It's just too OP. And I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but this is a godmodder we're talking about. You can't just hack him, even if the attack is a 9,000K post charge.



    ...The players will be freed once the godmodder dies. I thought I established this already.



    The promise of good food is one thing Kirby always liked...he runs to you, but trips over a rock and dies! One-Winged Angel Kirby KILLED! Maybe you'll see him again, someday...



    What attack?



    +15% bribing!



    The millisecond after you kick the Creepers, the godmodder presses a button that detonates the Charged Creepers prematurely, and you are caught in the MEGA-BLAST!







    You cannot install mods on this server!


    Raposaurus Rex is almost fully bribed to the Anti-Godmodder side! Then, the godmodder tells Raposaurus Rex that the anti-godmodders were the reason the dinosaurs died! Not only does this give -40% bribing, it causes all attempts to bribe Raposaurus Rex to be less successful next turn!

    The godmodder decides that the Wall conveniently placed to guard him isn't the best at guarding him, so he decides to...upgrade it a little. TANK added!

    The pro-godmodder forces attack Meta Knight, dealing 10,000 damage! The splash damage affects Sam, dealing an additional 2,000 damage! The anti-godmodders attack the Ghost Pirate Ship, dealing 7,500 damage! The ship teeters in midair and begins to descend...The Creeper Queen attacks johnnyboy1337, using up one of his respawns!

    Fort: [AG] HP: 4,500/9,000. Shields: 55%. Specials: Turret 1. HP: 0. Turret 2. HP: 0.

    Sam the Stubborn Stone Golem: [AG] HP: 8,800/16,000.

    johnnyboy1337: [PLYR] HP: 3,000/3,000. Respawns: 1/3. Special: Gives a buff to all anti-godmodders on the field for 1 turn. Votes: {0/4}

    fireflame: [PLYR] HP: 3,000/3,000. Respawns: 2/3. Special: Fires an ender pearl barrage at a random pro-godmodder, dealing heavy damage. Votes: {1/4}

    Meta Knight: [AG] 7,000/17,000.

    Raposaurus Rex: [???] HP: 20,000/20,000. Bribing: 55% AG. Will attack in 2 turns.

    Creeper Queen: [NU] HP: 5,000/5,000. Specials: Has a 75% chance of attacking Pro-Godmodders and a 25% chance of attack Anti-Godmodders. Attacks against Anti-Godmodders are a surefire crit.

    Ghost Pirate Ship: [PG] HP: 2,000/20,000.

    TANK: [PG] HP: 15,000/15,000. Specials: Housing godmodder. Godmodder cannot be hurt until the tank is destroyed.

    Godmodder: HP: 108/125.
    sends the kirby armed forces armed with machine guns and nyan pig cannons and sends armed medics to kirby the medics revive him and give him an armed forces uniform and some weapons (g18c,l85a2,a knife,some grenades,a super nyan pig launcher and a jetpack)!
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operator!
    Edited this post because I noticed I can't post 2 times
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on What is the Stupidest thing you have ever heard about a video game?
    Quote from 23232323


    Isn't that only used as a come-back when someone calls another blocky game a Minecraft clone? If it's actually used as a criticism of Minecraft then it's stupid, but in the context I described (where I've only ever heard it used) it makes a lot of sense.


    They can accept other beliefs; they just pretend not to for the sake of comedy.
    of so they are just trolls
    Posted in: General Gaming
  • 0

    posted a message on 10,000 ways to get kicked out of Walmart!
    Quote from Partonetrain

    I'm going to ignore ^ because they didn't put numbers and didn't follow the OP's rule about two reasons

    1853: Take a whole desktop (Monitor, cpu, everything) and plug it in in a wall outlet. Turn it on. Use it until they till you to get out.
    it kept on adding it to that post and lots of people didnt add numbers
    Quote from Partonetrain

    I'm going to ignore ^ because they didn't put numbers and didn't follow the OP's rule about two reasons

    1853: Take a whole desktop (Monitor, cpu, everything) and plug it in in a wall outlet. Turn it on. Use it until they till you to get out.
    I edited it out
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on 10,000 ways to get kicked out of Walmart!
    Kill the manager with a gun and eat every thing inside

    Inject all the Americans,Sonic Fans and Bronies with drugs
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on You Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night And See The Above Avatar Standing In The Darkest Corner Of Your Room! You...
    Quote from xxxBlueJayxxx

    "Pony Control... I have a pony in my bedroom with a GUN!"
    eats pony
    Quote from Lukeshanks8

    eats pony
    hey it's me and not a pony thank goodness
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on Yet Another Generic RPG
    comes from the year OVER 9000! With a machine gun and eats everything Including people
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on Your avatar is stuck in an elevator with the above poster's avatar, what do you do?
    I pacman him (I eat him).
    Quote from Sylph_Of_Mind

    Why is there a horse in the elavator?
    eats horse:there isn't one
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on Go through the alphabet before someone posts a my little pony picture
    Quote from FireHazard128

    You mean like this?

    eats picture:problem solves
    Quote from FireHazard128

    You mean like this?

    eats picture:problem solved
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on Destroy the Godmodder
    Quote from TT2000

    DESTROY THE GODMODDER!

    In this game, you have to destroy a godmodder! Use any attacks you want. I will manage the thread.


    Godmodder: HP: 100/100



    Tips: destroys everything including time,everyone really

    1. Don't expect your attacks to actually work.

    2. You can help the godmodder, but he will betray you.

    3. You can beat the godmodder, but you have to use attacks that can't be godmodded.

    4. If an attack works, it will usually do little damage, and the godmodder will do something so it doesn't work a second time.

    5: You can use "charged" units, and they will help in the battle. The longer you charge them, the more powerful and effective they will be. 1-post summons of an entity generally are turned to the godmodder's own team instantly, but there are exceptions.

    6: If you charge a summon, don't say "I'm going to charge it for 150 posts" and then move the progress by 10 per post by you. Because then it will only be a 15 post charge! If you want an entity with 150 posts worth of power, build it for 150 post!

    7: You can use multiple attacks per post, but the more you use, the less effective each one will be.
    Erases everything
    Posted in: Forum Games
  • 0

    posted a message on What is the Stupidest thing you have ever heard about a video game?
    Quote from x3Darkie

    "Dude, stfu. COD is realistic" -A friend of mine.

    "If you think that COD is realistic, then obviously you've never shot a real gun before." -Me
    I agree the guns in Cod and all other games are too accurate in real guns aming doesn't help
    Posted in: General Gaming
  • 0

    posted a message on What is the Stupidest thing you have ever heard about a video game?
    Quote from SteevyT

    Anything in this link (or elsewhere on this forum).

    Minecraft as explained by Land Over Baptist forums.

    Yes, I searched for the link in the last thread about this.
    I agree those people are stupid super yanks (what I call people who Americanise stuff and people who brag about being American) and can't they accept others beliefs?
    Posted in: General Gaming
  • 0

    posted a message on Types of annoying gamers we ALL encountered.
    Quote from Lukeshanks8

    How about the extremist: these people will ban or flame you if you don't have the same opinion as him or belief as him.example: extremist:who likes COD?
    Player:not me
    Extremist: I HATE YOU I HOPE U DI (bans player/makes threats/reports to admin)
    and oh yeah there's the Old players or super fans they get annoyed at a small change here an example:
    Sonic fan:OMG SAWNIC HAS GREEN EYES
    Or brony :OMG DERPEH HAS CHANGED THA WORLD IS GONA END
    Posted in: General Gaming
  • 0

    posted a message on Types of annoying gamers we ALL encountered.
    How about the extremist: these people will ban or flame you if you don't have the same opinion as him or belief as him.example: extremist:who likes COD?
    Player:not me
    Extremist: I HATE YOU I HOPE U DI (bans player/makes threats/reports to admin)
    Posted in: General Gaming
  • 0

    posted a message on Brony/ anti-brony Server idea
    Bad idea ,they will land up spamming the server with flaming
    Posted in: PC Servers
  • To post a comment, please .