Got a question. i've looked everywhere on how to make a forge server and i got two answers. 1) place mods in minecraft server jar. 2) use ur server's control panel. answer one i have tried but nothing happens but then when i think about it, i dont even know what they mean by placing mod in minecraft server jar and the people that were giving tutorials had horrible directions. and answer two i cant do due to all server control panels require paying for them and im not doin that. now i must know, but is it actually possible to host a forge server without the use of a control panel?
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years, 8 months, and 20 days
Last active Sat, Nov, 5 2016 08:54:59
- 0 Followers
- 101 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 7, 2016Posted in: Discussion
Hey this may not be where i need to post this so if that is correct, please move this to the correct forum. Anyways, i have a question; does anyone know which class files for minecraft 1.8.9 cover the following?:
- Tall Plants
- End Portal
Mar 7, 2016Posted in: Modification Development
Hey guys i need help with some coding. If anyone has or knows of any tutorials for the following below, I'd really appreciate it!:
- Vending Machine (I want it to be where only a certain item will be able to activate it, like a dollar bill or coin for example. Also i want it to where after you activate it, it will randomly give you an item.)
- Trash Can (one that acts like a hopper where if you drop any item into it, it will store that item in it's inventory and then after a certain time, it clears the inventory, if that's possible.)
- Dollar Bill (used to activate the vending machine.)
- Doors or anything that has a kind of door that opens and closes.
- Guns/Gun HUD(or whatever its called. Basically when you are looking through a scope and all that)
- Custom Portals (I've made some stuff for my mod using mcreator, but the one thing i dont like is when you want to make a new dimension, the only kind of portal you can make is the portal used to enter the nether world.)
If i can think of anything else, I'll let you all know.
Mar 6, 2016Posted in: Modification Development
Hey guys, i'm wanting to make a cool mod for my server. I have little experience with java coding and was wondering if anyone can help me. You see my server is about mech fights and whatnot kinda like zoids, gundam, and etc. So i want to make a suit that is bigger than the player that they can ride in. I figured that the only way would be to create a mob. So how can i do this? I basically want the mob not to be able to move unless the player is riding in it and then when the player is riding it, i want to be able to control it. how do i do this?
Mar 4, 2016Posted in: Modification Development
In eclipse, how do you set the texture for individual sides on a block? I'm using mcreator to make my mods for minecraft. I created a block called crystal ore and i used BDCraft to make it. Here's why i need to know the coding for textures on indivual sides or whatever. This is what my crystal ore block looks like:
Mar 2, 2016Posted in: Modification Development
hey guys im having problems with Eclipse v.4.5.2. im trying to learn how
to mod. I already know a tiny bit but not so much. anyway, my problem
is that when i double click on the .exe, it says "Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:\Program Files (x86)\eclipse\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll". ". I dont know why but in case if this is needed, here is how my Eclipse.ini file looks:
org.eclipse.platform-vmC:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\javaw.exe
am i using the wrong java? or is eclipse not meant for 1.8 and up?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.