- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 3 months, and 27 days
Last active Sun, Aug, 30 2015 01:17:02
- 0 Followers
- 171 Total Posts
- 10 Thanks
Sep 14, 2013The server is undergoing some major upgrades, such as the adding of amazing minigames, but we always have our basic towny world, and there's always tons of fun going on in the server, no matter what world you're in!Posted in: PC Servers
Sep 6, 2013Posted in: PC ServersQuote from ericpret
As more and more features are implemented, we can go ahead and reveal a few:
- Hunger Games
- As requested by a tenfold of people; HungerGames have been implemented. Currently running two arenas, but more to come!
- Quite a popular Deathmatch gamemode! Grab your railgun and dominate EVERYONE! Setting up more and more maps as we go
- Play familair maps from games such as the Counter-Strike franchise, Team Fortress 2 and Custom maps! Currently with 6 different classes; Gladiator, Archer, Wizard, Ninja, Tank and Pyroman
- The classic Counter-Strike/Garry's Mod gamemode! Disguise as blocks and hide in an arena. Seekers are given weaponclasses to use whilst looking for the hiders. Kill all hiders to win!
A Creative World will also be introduced soon, along with CTF!
Aug 23, 2013LolCraft98 posted a message on Vanilla SMP Server [Whitelist] [24/7] [Mindcrack Inspired] [UHC Mode] [Hard Difficulty] [Small Community] [Death-Counter]IGN(case-sensitive): SoraRaionPosted in: PC Servers
Why would like to join our community?: Because your type of server is exactly what I'm looking for!
Minecraft Skills: Building, redstone, pvp/pve (somewhat xD), etc.
Do you understand our no griefing policy? Explicitly
How many hours a day can you play on our server?: Anywhere from 1-6
Do you cooperate well with other players?: I do enjoy having a good time with others!
Other things: Hope to see you on the server! Also, POPCORN!
Aug 20, 2013LolCraft98 posted a message on [1.6.2+] ~The Nerv Hub~ [Whitelist] [Oldschool Factions] [Modded Survival] [Community Based] -- And More!Q: What's your in-game name?Posted in: PC Servers
A: SoraRaion (Hello again!)
Q: How long have you been playing Minecraft?
A: About 1 1/2 years-ish
Q: How much do you play Minecraft?
A: Quite often, but I do enjoy CS:S and Garry's Mod as well
Q: What's your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
A: Probably building and redstone stuff, but I don't mind PvE or PvP at all
Q: Do you even lift?
A: Fo' sho', bro! Come at me!
Jul 26, 2013Awesome server. - SoraRaion, aka BigTits MacGeePosted in: PC Servers
Jul 8, 2013Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from kokonus
Sorry I cant help with coding...
But I think every mod wich calls itself an rpg mod, Needs to have better/more npcs and buildings (aka towns/cities)
If you dont like that idea...Then I gues I have no more
Sorry, this isn't the usual RPG mod. It's using an elder scrolls's-esque skills system, but with a minecraft twist.
We may have a tools and armor system later when I can get more people on the team, but for now, I just want to finish the skills system.
Jul 8, 2013Posted in: WIP ModsELDER RPG
- Athletics Skill : As you run or walk more and more, your athletics will increase, increasing your speed in-game.
- Acrobatics Skill : As you jump more and more, your hunger loss from jumping decreases, and your jump height increases.
- Swords Skill : As you deal more and more damage with a sword, the damage output will increase.
- Blocking Skill : As you block more and more, less damage will be taken until there is a 50:50 chance that you will take no damage at all while blocking.
- Farming Skill : As you farm more and more, the chance of dropping extra crops increases.
~ Whatever You Guys Suggest ~
Download & Install
~ Install Instructions ~
Move everything from the zip file into your minecraft.jarMAKE SURE FORGE IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY
- Displays Level Up Message On Join Game- Occasionally Prints 2 Athletics Level Up Messages- Doesn't Register NBTTags (Won't Save Skill Levels)
Jul 2, 2013Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from perambulating_panda
Looks great, but possibly you could give some more information/screenshots about the other things
Thank you! I will be sure to add more info/screenshots soon!
Jul 2, 2013Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from BemaJinn
This mod looks awesome, and i was planning to do a mod spotlight for this at http://YouTube.com/MinistryOfGeeks - however i just cannot get this mod to install - at all!
No crashes, no black screen - just cannot see any items within minecraft related to this mod in the creative menu! I don't know how modding works, but i assume you have populated the creative menu with your items?
If this is the case, could you tell me the crafting recipes so that i can see if this is actually installed correctly or not?
(P.S - I've tried installing with MultiMC in the bin folder (as your post says) and in minecraft.jar, with the "classic" vanilla launcher in the same places, and with the newly released 1.6 launcher in the 1.5.2.jar)
Yes, the recipes and creative tab are working, are you sure you have forge installed on the MultiMC instance?
Also, I would really appreciate the "publicity"!
Jun 10, 2013LolCraft98 posted a message on [Roleplay] [Vanilla] [Creative] SkyHub [MagicSpells] [Skyblock] [Looking For Staff]Glad to see all the new traffic!Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 2, 2013LolCraft98 posted a message on [Roleplay] [Vanilla] [Creative] SkyHub [MagicSpells] [Skyblock] [Looking For Staff]Medieval Map has been reset!Posted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login.