Special thanks to diesieben07, Choonster and KingLemming for helping me get my sided textures rendering problem solved!
Requirements and Downloads
1.7.10 Forge minimum of 10.13.3.1387.
1.8.9 Forge minimum of 126.96.36.1994 .
- Requires LimpCore. The correct version can be found here: http://limplungs.weebly.com/limpcraft.html or just match the middle and last number of the coremod to the mod. (i.e. 1.0.10 for 2.0.10!)
- NEI Support, version minimum 188.8.131.52
For an unfinished 1.7.10 version, check out the curseforge page.
For current and legacy builds hosted on MediaFire, head over to the download page on my website to get this mod! Earliest version is MC1.4.7!
Remember, LimpCore is required for LimpCraft2 along with Forge for MC1.7.10+ builds and Forge for all of them!
Overview / Features
(Many features listed here are NOT in the mod yet or were temporarily removed.)
(Those features that lack pictures but are not specified as [Not Released Yet] or [Removed Temporarily] will have pictures and are in the mod. I reference the URL's off of my website which has low quality picture rendering and hasn't been updated in a while. This is why some pictures don't even exist :P)
- LimpCore is the coremod for LimpCraft2 and potentially future addons. For documentation visit the more information section and link over to my website!
- LimpCraft is a mod that focuses on carbon manipulation.
- Types of Carbon Manipulation:
- Blacksmithing - [NOT RELEASED YET]
- Condensing - implemented!
- Burning - implemented!
- Melting - [NOT RELEASED YET]
- Molding - [NOT RELEASED YET]
- Machines (and Multiblocks) in LimpCraft2 will be able to automate each type of Carbon Manipulation. They can be upgraded with different modules. Doing so will allow you to better define what each machine can do. (i.e. importing and exporting, locking input slots to specific metadata item, etc).
- Smithing Forge - Blacksmithing: [NOT RELEASED YET]
- The Smithing Forge uses the lowest tier manipulation called Blacksmithing. Able to be done relatively quickly, the player must just mix a BUCKET OF LAVA with a BUCKET OF SLAG to make SLAGMA!
- Smithing Forges are multiblock structures created or found already set up in the world. No, I do not add any world generation with this. That is right, the Smithing Forge multiblock comes standard in every Blacksmith's in villages!
- After placing Slagma in the Smithing Forge, the player can then toss in Iron and Iron Weapons / Tools to create a heated form of them. This provides them with a burn on hit with against mobs and burns/damages players holding them.
- These heated tools can be hammered away at and can then be given the sharpness enchantment, or unbreaking enchantment, depending what you add to them.
- Steel variants are to also come sometime down the line.
- Carbon Condenser - Condensing:
- The Carbon Condenser is the second tier manipulation called Condensing. You can use this to condense the various forms of carbon, but for a price. It takes burning of other carbon forms to run the machine and condense them.
- The carbon condenser also builds up slag, or waste from condensing non-pure carbon sources. This slag will eventually fill up the machine and stop it from being able to condense any more. Scoop it out with a bucket to gain a bucket of slag.
- The Carbon Condenser is upgradeable further past the basic machine modules. You can turn the simple machine into a multiblock structure, fully capable of burning away the slag.
- Slag Burner - Condensing:
- This is an extension of the Carbon Condenser. It takes the buckets and automatically outputs them through the back if there is an export circuit installed in the circuit board. It will only export the bucket if the proper multiblock is created.
- PICTURE TO COME SOON!
- The slag can then be burned by right clicking with FLINT AND STEEL which will then refine it into more minerals lost in the initial condensing process.
- You can also pour the BUCKET OF SLAG onto a pile of gravel which will allow the slag to settle into the gravel, settling out into various resources.
- NEI Recipes! Recipes in game don't show INPUT STACKSIZE, but they still show in the machine GUI.
- Carbon Melter: [NOT RELEASED YET]
- Liquefies forms of carbon making it easily used in the Carbon Molder.
- Carbon Molder: [NOT RELEASED YET]
- Molds liquid carbon into various forms, using different amounts of liquid carbon.
- Modules: can be installed in any order and at your leisure with SHIFT + RCLICK. Here is the Carbon Condenser with each module type installed! Some modules are as follow:
- Circuit Board: The circuit board allows installation of the various circuits in the mod to the sides of the machine block. If you put a import circuit into the left side of the circuit board, the left of the machine will be able to have items imported into it.
- The Circuit Board can be used to fasten in place import and export circuits. These allow for automated import and export through various sides.
- Import Circuit: This circuit imports items via hoppers, Access Blocks, and pipes from other mods!
- Export Circuit: This circuit exports to TileEntities like chests, AccessBlocks, and pipes from other mods!
- Locking Mechanism: The locking mechanism allows the player to lock automatic importing (i.e. hopper or another mod's pipes) of each import slot (blue outlined) to a specific item.
- [NOT RELEASED YET] Internal Storage: Some machines are capable to be upgraded so they can hold up to 4 inventory slots worth of storage (upgrade-able).
- [REMOVED TEMPORARILY] Speed Circuits: Speed circuits used to be implemented, but were very buggy. They have since been removed entirely and will be rebuilt from the ground up.
- x4, x16, x64 variants for speed.
- Access Blocks:
- Access Blocks currently area single item transport system used to pipe items around in the mod. Eventually they will be upgradeable to handle bigger stacks of items, and have an interface to manually pull items out of the block.
- PICTURE COMING SOON!
- Upcoming Features:
- Locking mechanism makes a ghost copy of item instead of using an item.
- Blacksmithing, Melting, and Molding
- Speed and Storage Modules
- Access Blocks upgrades and terminal.
InventoryCalculator: CURRENTLY IT IS JUST A GUI :/
- InventoryCalculator adds an in-game handheld modular calculator.
- Upcoming Features:
- NBT Saving correctly LOL
- Actual Calculator Functionality
- All the Modules working.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
More Information (usually outdated wiki):
You can get a more information and development posts at my website.
There are also some mirror links available at my website:
If you follow me on twitter @LoganSievers you might catch some information about the next release or development as well. However, I do tend to forget that twitter exists, forewarned.
If you really would like to donate, you have two options.
- Paypal, gotta get the button to work... head to the curseforge page and it has a donate button for paypal for
Terms and Conditions:
In short, you can use this for modpacks and non-commercial uses provided you provide me with credit for the original. Just don't be a jerk, basically.
LimpCore by Logan Sievers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
LimpCraft2 by Logan Sievers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
InventoryCalculator by Logan Sievers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.