- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 3 months, and 16 days
Last active Thu, Aug, 15 2013 13:15:36
- 0 Followers
- 550 Total Posts
- 14 Thanks
Jun 4, 2012Posted in: ClansSpartans
Spartans! Taught never to retreat! Never to surrender! The finest soldiers the world has ever known! See if you have what it takes to be a Spartan!
Our clan is composed of not only pvpers, but builders, architects, and more! We are also a multi-gaming clan! We like to RP as Spartans and there will always be a place for whatever you want to do in our clan! However, all members are part of the military no matter what unless they retire. However, in order to retire they must have been in the clan for two weeks minimal.
-- Never Retreat ---- Never Surrender ---- Never steal from your fellow Spartans ---- Never Kill your fellow Spartans ---- Put the word "Hercules" in your app ---- Never Disrespect your fellow Spartans ---- Never give up ---- Be in for one wild night! ---- No Multi-Clanning --
All punishments will be harse!
-- The King must consult the Oracle before going to war. If the Oracle says no, then there will be no war.
-- The King must consult the Council before passing a new law, tax, expansion, or other. If the council says no, there will be no new law, tax, expansion, or other.
-- The King must consult the Oracle on diplomacy or any political matter and follow what they say.
-- The King must consult the Council on any matter that will involve or effect civilian life.
Spartan Army Ranks
King - The General & King of the Spartans!
Lochos - A leader of a Spartan Army. This great man leads two Enomotarch!
Enomotarch - A leader of two Phylearch .
Phylearch - A leader of two Demi-Phylearch.
Demi-Phylearch - A leader of 3 soldiers.
Spartan - An elite soldier! His skills with the sword and spear are supreme to all! This person must have also have been in the clan for one week.
Hoplite - A proven warrior who is capable of holding his own in battle. You can count on him whereever he goes to watch your back.
Psiloi - These fighting machines are new to the army. They have just gotten past training and are eager to prove themselves!
Child - A newly born Spartan. He is currently undergoing intense training to become one of the world's finest!
Miner - Mines for underground resources.
Blacksmith - Repairs tools, weapons, and armor of the clan.
Farmer - Farms and is responsible for the clan's herds.
Instructor - Gives advice for miners, farmers, and others.
Spy - These men infiltrate enemy towns/factions/clans and get their cords. They also find out where all their chests are and their plans for the future.
Scout - This is a job in which you scout for enemy bases. You can have a job change from here.
Engineer - A architect that builds not only houses and forts, but military siege equipment and traps!
Council - A man inside a group of people who talks about the clan, what to do to improve it and how to improve it. They also solve issues inside of the Clan. The King must consult the council before going to war.
Ephors - More man than beast, these beings speak to the gods and share their knowledge given to them about the situation. They usually live in the Oracle. The King must consult the Oracles before going to war.
Metrics - Merchants that travel the lands buying and selling items of various kinds. These merchants are wealthy and keep the economy of Sparta stable.
AgogeAgoge is Spartan Training. The Training is so intense, that most of the Children who go through Agoge, die. This training involves stealth, military training, social preparation, and loyalty. All new members in the clan must go through this first before becoming a fully fledged Spartan and official jobs.
300 BodyguardsLeonidas's elite fighting force that is always at his side during battles.
Vincent Regan - N/a
Tom Wisdom - N/a
Spartans - N/a
-- No Army currently formed --
Be Born into the Spartan Society!Apply to join!-- Training Server: mam.octagami.com ---- Main Server: game.blizzardcraft.com ---- If you are denied, please re-post your application. Don't edit it or you won't be looked at --
1. Minecraft Name:2. Age:3. Do you have Skype (Required)? If so, what is your skype name?:4. Sparta's Job you want:5. Why do you want to join:6. Are you currently with any other clans:7. Anything Else:8. Any Suggestions:9. Do you want to be a spy for us? If so, PM me this application instead of posting it:
Skins & Banners
Jul 29, 2012Posted in: Other HelpThe Kingdom Rising
The Kingdom rising is an adventure of 4 brave souls who are stranded in the middle of no where. These 3 men, in which one using brain waves to communicate (typing), build homes and find other people. As more people are found, they grow into a city, and then a kingdom! What happens next can range from evil villains or the Kingdom spliting. The choice is up to you young adventurers!
Actor - Leonidas8227882
Actor - Uncrossedjoker
Actor - SweetZ95
Actor - (open Slot)
-Later Actor slots will be announced-
Server Host - (Slot open)
Builder - (Will be open later on)
Builder - (Will be open later on)
How to join this epic Adventure!
Well for actors, you need to fill this out:
1. Minecraft Name:2. Age (14 years or older):3. Skype with microphone required:4. Country:5. GMT:6. Qualities about you:7. How active are you in hours:
For Builders, you need to fill this out:
1. Minecraft name:2. Age (14 years or older):3. Skype (microphone not required):4. Country:5. GMT:6. How are your building skills:
Finally, to be the server host just contact me. We may add Video Editor to this list later on.
Come and join before your chance to join an Epic Adventure is over!
Jul 4, 2012Ok. Can you send me the ip? I'll check it out later today when I finish my RL work.Posted in: Clans
While all of us were asleep, the TMD faction who came to our base and we defeated yesterday evening tnted our base. Thankfully, all of our chests with the diamond sets, mob droppings, food, diamond blocks, iron blocks, are all safe. However, extensive damage was done to the base.
Everyone is requested to chip in and help repair along with gathering Obsidian. We are going to turn our base into an obsidian fort so this doesn't happen again and our wealth isn't taken.
May 18, 2012Leonidas8227882 posted a message on The Empire of Supremacy (Jobs & Classes) (PvP) (Supreme)(Recruiting)CLOSEDPosted in: Clans
Jun 7, 2012Posted in: ClansQuote from yugioh560
1. Minecraft Name:yugioh560
3. Do you have Teamspeak 3 (Required):yes
4. Sparta's Job you want:miner or engineer
5. Why do you want to join:because i want to join as this looks like an awesome group plus i love fighting
6. Are you currently with any other clans:some but i never go on them
7. Anything Else:hercules
8. Any Suggestions:to be awesome
9. Do you want to be a spy for us? If so, PM me this application instead of posting it:no spy for me
No for Several reasons.
1. Your in like 4+ clans.
2. I've seen you join towns and other nations ingame. I don't trust you. I think you are a spy.
3. You didn't put any effort into your application at all. It would be different if you were once a member like luuk & are active, but you aren't. You got to prove your willing to put work into our clan & your app. I accept NO laziness from new applicants! Any such, will be denied!
Jun 5, 2012Thank you for the compliment! Come and join the Spartan Society everyone! Right now, i'm creating a small town and the Hot gates. Then I'm going to create artificial mountains around the town.Posted in: Clans
- To post a comment, please login.
Jul 18, 2013Jexter posted a message on ***Nuclear Wasteland Fall Out Economy PvP Faction Raiding Server***Posted in: PC Servers
Welcome to the Wastelands, here we role play, raid factions, pvp players and scavenge for materials to sell or trade for caps. We are a growing community with atleast 5-20 people on everyday. We are looking for more dedicated players to help contribute to this amazing server, just 5 minutes of playing on here and you will be hooked claiming land raiding factions and building your own base. Our staff includes 3 members Ransome is the Owner, Sal is our Admin and I am the Mod, We only have a few rules here in the waste that should be implied as common sense they will be listed below. You may join and be wondering how to get caps, some of ways to gather caps are killing mobs, scavenging for materials in the waste and raiding factions!!! Sound like fun, I thought so hope on and join/start a faction today and become the most powerful player out there!!!
Yes we know their are no rules in the waste, but we do need to lay down some guidelines so that we can maintain the wasteland to your standards! Bare with us Vault Dwellers1. Role Play a little. You are a new person when you join.
2. Consider Using our Texture Pack
3.Obviously Clients are not allowed/ Sorry Nodus fans. (This server does contain a customized plugin programmed by the owner. The owner will know if you cheat.)
4. Use Moderate Language in Chat. No racism.
5. No X-Ray texture packs (There are no Ores underground anyways )
6. Dont Build 1X1 towers, or damage the land scape in unrealistic wasteland manners
7. Respect all Staff. You will rarely hear from us anyways. So please respect what we ask.
8. Any factions created must be Fallout Related. [L33tMCplayas] won't work sorry.
9. Don't destroy staff projects. If unprotected of course for whatever reason.
10. Enjoy our Server. Yup its a rule, deal with it!
Server Version :1.6.2
-This is a fallout based server. This includes bits and peaces from Fallout I,II,III,New Vegas
-Hours and hours of discovery. So much hidden guns/items that have remained hidden.
-Hidden Treasures and traps throughout the wasteland including Vaults! Actual Vaults.
-Quest given out by strangers throughout the wasteland.
-Faction based trade and Communication
-Controlled Grief. Some guns can break blocks.
-Mysteries unsolved. What is fallout without a little bit of quests?
-Join other factions in Co-op to get epic rewards. Some quests are recommended with more players.
-Use guns with Spout! Custom fallout guns made by the owner of the server.
-Over 100 Unique Guns with custom Pictures and Sounds (Spout)
-Custom PVP arenas (Fight for the Strip, The Dam, etc)
Spout will be disabled often to keep up with minecraft updates, check here to see if it is on or off, or check our website.
(NO LONGER REQUIRED BUT VERY ADVISED)
If you do not use spout, other players will have a strong advantage over you, especially with long range rifles such as the Combat Rifle.
DOWNLOAD SPOUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE GUNS
DOWNLOAD SPOUT IF YOU WANT TO HEAR CUSTOM FALLOUT MUSIC
DOWNLOAD SPOUT IF YOU WANT TO WALK 100x FASTER ON ROADS
DOWNLOAD SPOUT IF YOU WANT AWESOMENESS!
SPOUT IS NOT REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED.
Its as easy as downloading and signing in!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:
Website Being Updated
With a server this large, a wiki is important and necessary.
Visit the website to learn more about the server in the future.
To add to the Mystery and Darkness of Fallout, it is advised that you use this Custom Texture Pack when on the server.
(The texture adds the whole fallout effect to the server. It is EXTREMELY advised that it is used.)
This pack allows custom music and sounds, along with a cool pip boy UI.
Form Teams and PVP eachother!
Wasteland economy. Buy things with caps throughout the waste!
Stores placed throughout the wasteland
Organized gambling casinos. Win some and you lose some
Guns Guns Guns!
Gatling Laser, Fatman, Mysterious Magnum, Silenced Virment, 44 magnum and a whole lot more!
Guns Guns Guns!
Special infections from zombies
Sell and grow drugs!
Custom Classes. Earn Caps. Buy more Guns. Rinse and Repeat
Tons of others that are to be listed on our website
Currently existing factions:
-Enclave (Reserved for Staff)
-Brotherhood Of Steel
-Raiders <--- Lead by me!
The rest are ready for you to create. Your obligation, not ours!
If you wish to be apart of our staff community please follow this application
How long can you be moderating a day:
Have you ever been banned:
If so for what reason:
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member:
Why do you want to become a mod:
Why should we pick you as a mod:
If we do chose you what can you guarantee the server:
Any extra information:
Your reward for voting will be 1,500 caps vote here!!!
There are currently 5 different donor ranks-Urban Myth $5,00-Paradigm $10,00-Saint $15,00-Villian $20,00-Boogeyman $30,00 <--- Limited offer when you buy Boogeyman pick a friend to bypass the cost of Urban Myth [One Of Your Friends Gets The Urban Rank For Free]. Perks will be listed in game but I have to say each class gets there special weapons and a personal plane with the permissions to fly it!!!
For more information about donating check the donor room in game or visit our website.
Community Challenge #1
The first users to find and return the G.E.C.K from the highly hidden vault 87 gets Urban Mythic for free! Take lots of companions and even more ammo.
Sep 3, 2011[center]Posted in: Clans
[center]-Our soldiers may be deployed to many servers at any given time, IP addresses are given out as needed-[/center]
[center]We have a home server for training and hanging out. The IP is private[/center]
[center]And is given to members of the clan via PM.[/center]
[center]Augustus - kevin4460 - Imperator[/center]
Abstinus - Viggih
Cicero - Weatherdog
Casius - Zappa101[/center]
[center]Brutus - Silent_Stealth - Centurion[/center]
[center]Rufus - Zoto888 - Centurion[/center]
F. Maximus - Supo33
Radius - RDNic72
Confundus - Wombatman
Orientalis - Emotionless_Bob
Inginuitus - JDFriedrikson
Each * is one section of recruit training completed, with 3 total sections needed to pass
[center]-None. All legacy members have returned to active duty-
Skins are organized by Division, and then by rank. You may customize the face and skin color of your characters. Do not deface the actual clothing itself. The skins for Umbrae are distributed by the Imperator when a new shade is inducted.
Pueri: all pueri are issued a white robe and standard leather bracing equipment.[/center]
[center]The Pueri uniform may also be used in snowy conditions.
Motto Signature White
Motto Signature Flag
**NOTE** PLEASE USE THE OLD EDITOR TO POST YOUR APPLIACTION, IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER TO FORMAT CORRECTLY. CLICK THE LIGHT SWITCH BUTTON ON YOUR EDITOR.
[center] [b]Minecraft.net username:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Do you have a Skype?:[/b] [b]If not are you willing to get one?:[/b] [b]Do you have a Mic:[/b] [b]If not are you willing to get one (Does not affect your application's acception/rejection)?:[/b] [b]Experience in SMP:[/b] [b]Other games you play:[/b] [b]Have you read the Code of Honor:[/b] [b]Are you in any other clans:[/b] [b]Why do you want to join OIN?:[/b] [b]Where did you hear about OIN?:[/b] [b]If a current member of the clan has referred you, please name them here:[/b] [b]Tell us about yourself: (2-3 Sentences)[/b] [b]Why should we accept you?: ("I'm really good with a bow" " I pwn the noobs" etc. are not acceptable, all our recruits are trained in combat.)[/b] [/center]
Dec 9, 2011R0M posted a message on ::[/v\]:: [WORLD OF MONOLITH] Hardcore PVP & PVE | Factions & Raiding | With Super Economy!Posted in: PC Servers
PLAY NOW![ip] mc-monolith.com
Feb 23, 2012Posted in: PC ServersSign Up Today! [Application!]
Brought to you by Valerius Maximus, Voloder2, and Moose_460
Want to PVP? Read the Art of War thread!
Welcome to League of Warfare
The Server IP is: leagueofwarfare.dynet.com
The Forums are: To Be Determined
Minestatus/Server Icon Will Go Here.
Current Point Leader [Solo] : Nobody!
Current Point Leader [Clan] : Nobody!
Have you ever wanted to play Minecraft in a competitive, Player versus Player environment? Have you ever wanted to see how you, or you clan, stack[s] up personally against other Minecraft players around the world? League of Warfare is your chance to unleash your inner warlord, in a comprehensive battle of wits, will, and power. It is the first attempt by Valerius Maximus to create a league with rankings which accurately represent the PVP skill of the Minecraft Community.
League of Warfare will:
- Be a [mostly] vanilla Minecraft PVP server, with a widespread but in depth focus on managing all types of encounters.
- Be administrated by the player base [There will be dedicated admin staff as well, however] through an appeal/proof system.
(In order to promote the best possible experience for all of our general users, we will have administrators and moderators who have the power to enforce the rules through the use of kicks and bans. These powers will be used at the administrators' discretion, and all administrator decisions are final. If one breaks the rules, or is thought to have broken the rules, they will be removed from the server in the most appropriate way.)
- Be open to both individual players as well as PVP clans in order to meet the needs of a wide variety of players.
- One must behave in a manner that is both responsible and respectable towards others as well as oneself. Do not troll, spam, insult, threaten, or otherwise harm others with your words. Racial or Sexual slurs may result in immediate administrative action with no chance of reprieve depending on their severity.
- One must not discredit or complain about legitimate Player vs. Player interaction.
- One must not give oneself an unfair advantage in comparison to other players. This rule therefore directly forbids the use of Client Modifications, Client Hacks, Texture Pack Exploits, and Out of Game Client Glitches.
- One who has been banned may have the chance to appeal depending on the validity of the evidence displayed against them.
- One must keep their personal information secure and out of Minecraft at all times.
- Administrators are restricted to only: /tp /kick and /ban, all other commands are forbidden and will result in immediate removal of all administrator privilege.
While LoW seeks to provide players with a mostly un-hindered PVP experience (when it comes to Wilderness PVP), a few basic regulations must be put in place to ensure that anarchy does not ensue:
- Do NOT Spawn Camp; Spawn Camping is defined as purposely waiting outside of spawn in order to kill those who leave its protection. As a general rule of thumb, remain at least 50 blocks clear of spawn when killing.
- Do NOT Combat Log; Combat Logging is defined as purposely logging out of Minecraft in the middle of a fight with another player. A fight does not have to be agreed upon to be considered a fight. Taking any damage dealt by another player and logging out is combat logging.
If evidence is presented against you that shows you performing either of these actions, you will be issued a temporary ban.
League of Warfare will feature many different PVP concepts, all of which [if you so desire], will count towards your overall ranking on the League Score/Leaderboard. These include, but are not limited to:
- Player vs. Player arena based combat (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, unarmed, ranged, magic, etc.)
- Clan vs. Clan arena based combat (Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Last Man Standing, etc.)
- Player vs. Player & Clan vs. Clan wilderness combat
- Hired Gun Games (Assassination, Mercenary, Information Launderer, etc.)
- Random Events & Server Based Quests (To Be Announced)
Good servers take money to run. League of Warfare is a project that many of us have wanted to create and sponsor for a long time, however have not had the resources to do so, and still do not. Administrating, programming, and supporting a whole server is not only a difficult task, but it is very costly. Donations and other forums of contribution are not only greatly appreciated, but very important for the future of the server. Eventually LoW Hopes to reach a point where the player base is so large, that the server pays for itself. ANY donation, from $1 to $100, will help immensly. Such kindness will not go unnoticed.
Jul 16, 2011graywolf336 posted a message on ~~~Craftyn Towny~~~ Mob, PVP, and Splegg Arenas + Other Mini Games + NPCs + Shops/Economy ~~~ Come join today!Posted in: PC ServersIP: mc.craftyn.comTeamspeak IP: talk.craftyn.comWebsite: craftyn.comWiki: craftyn.com/wiki/
New players experience a thrilling community of townsWith mini games, pvp, economy, custom plugins, and friends!Join and earn your rights to the title of citizen, mayor, king, and more!Indulge into your creativity to create an amazingly stable town and nation!Craftyn Towny welcomes you to our family-friendly, ageless, Towny server that uses a currency called Mirs to buy, sell, or create. Players are able to establish settlements (towns), join existing ones, or face the endless thrive to survive in the wilderness! Players who create their towns on fresh lands can also create a group of towns, also called a nation, and hold the title King (or Queen) as the leader of the nation.
Craftyn Towny challenges you to use your abilities in building and economy by keeping your towns thriving. Think your town or nation is better than others? Find out by declaring war or a pvp tournament!
Players can also explore Mirabil (spawn) and play our popular mini games such as Castle Wars, Capture the Flag, or the mob arenas.
Feel free to read The Mirabil Weekly, start a player shop, or enter the contests we have hosted to win mirs and rare prizes!
Come visit Craftyn and experience our lively environment by applying at craftyn.com/apply
- Towns: 15,000 mirs
- Upkeep: 375 mirs
- Nations: 60,000 mirs
- Upkeep: 750 mirs
- Guest: Free to explore towns and Mirabil.
- Roamer: Ability to roam the wild, build/destroy, or join a town.
- Citizen: Member of a existing town, able to build in it.
- Assistant: The assistant of a Mayor, can help build the town and recruit members.
- Co-Mayor: Second in command of the town.
- Mayor: Creator of the town.
- King: Leader of a group of towns called a nation.
- ... and more!
- Tyro: Moderator in training/Trial mod, do not have full authority.
- Moderator: Moderates the server to keep the community grief, harassment, and rule-breaking free.
- Senior Moderator: Responsible for banning players and moderating.
- Officer: In charge of the moderation staff team, provides training to other ranks.
- Envoy: Highest-ranking staff member, responsible for being the bridge between the staff and owners and will have tasks from the owner themselves.
- Owners: Holds full authority and control over the server.
You will need to apply at: craftyn.com/apply
- Thou shalt read and obey all the rules of the server and staff and accept any punishments
- Thou shalt know thy town's staff may claim any and all items/objects within thy town's borders
- Thou shalt not grief any buildings, farms, or entities, except for in the nether
- Thou shalt not make use of glitches, exploits, or hacks or doth anything illegal
- Thou shalt not curse, use all caps, spam, or use non-English/code languages in the global channel
- Thou shalt not advertise any servers in any form
- Thou shalt not use any xp/item generators that exploit mobs or redstone to give an unfair advantage (see Items and Economy for more info)
- Thou shalt not harass or disrespect the race, religion, sex, or creed of other players
- Thou shalt respect the wilderness and realize that theft, pvp, and entity killing are legal there
- Thou shalt read the rest of the rules
IP: mc.craftyn.comBrand new playing experience!Become a citizen of a town!Build your town to improve its status!Most Friendly Staff and Members!TeamSpeak IP: talk.craftyn.com
- Guest - Free to check out the server
- Roamer - Free to roam in the wild, start building in wild, or ask to join a town.
- Citizen - Joined a town, can build in it.
- Assistant - The assistant to a mayor! Helps know who's is on and can help you w/ their town
- Mayor - Creator/Owner of a town
- King - Leader of a Nation
- VIP - Donated, perks at www.craftyn.com/store
- Platinum - Donated more, www.craftyn.com/store
- Titanium - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Crystal - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Diamond - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Obsidian - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Tyro - Moderator in training and/or trying to become a mod
- Moderator - Helps keep server in order.
- Envoy - Leader of staff, representative for the owners, handles locks, handles jails
- Owner - Guys who paid for the server.
- Mirabil - Main attraction point and Staff Town. Can not join.
- Olympus - Mayor: ShinyGiraffe
- Tons of player made ones that get created too fast to list!
- New Town: 1,250 mirs
- Town Upkeep: 25 mirs times the upkeep modifier
- New Nation: 2,500 mirs
- Nation Upkeep: 50 mirs times the upkeep modifier
- 1 - Settlement
- 2 - Hamlet
- 6 - Village
- 10 - Town
- 14 - Large Town
- 20 - City
- 24 - Large City
- 28 - Metropolis
- 0 - Nation - Nothing
- 10 - Lands of (Nation)- Leader
- 20 - Federation of (Nation) - Count
- 35 - Kingdom of (Nation) - Duke
- 50 - The (Nation) Empire - King
- 62 - The (Nation) Realm - Emperor
StaffOwners:graywolf336kazeenEnvoy:Sticky117Moderators:BehindTheBushQuotableRavenpie7299Tyros (In training Mods):cookiejyou?General rules of the serverRules about building
- CasinoSlots - Casinos and slot machines! (managed by graywolf336)
- CommandBook - Sooo much good stuff
- iConomy - An economy
- ChestShop - So we can have local shops!
- DisguiseCraft - Donators can disguise as mobs
- Lockette - Protect your chests and doors
- Mailbox - Custom plugin to make mailing items/trading easier (created by us for us)
- mcMMO - Leveling and abilities!
- Mob Arena - Be a gladiator and fight those mobs wave after wave!
- PVP Arena - Fight someone, see who's the best at pvp! Play Capture the Flag CastleWars style!
- Towny - Towns, towns, and more towns!
- VoxelPort - Ships go somewhere!
- WorldBorder - Set at 14,000!!!
- WorldGuard - Name kind of says it all
Rules about Chat
- Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
- No mods, no hacks, no cheating. We will punish any unallowed use of such devices
- Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, we will like you)
- Xraying is an instant ban! No pardons will be given.
- Please replant any trees you cut down
- Please try to keep the natural landscape when roaming or building
- PVP is allowed in the Wilderness - even if it's sneak killing. But spawn killing is forbidden
- Always carry a bucket of water. Only You can prevent fires
- Please consult the Rules frequently. There might be changes
Rules about Towns
- No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
- Stealing is allowed in the Wilderness - but only from unlocked chests. Taking placed blocks is griefing
- No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
- Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
- Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after two weeks.
- Build at least 128 blocks (8 chunks) from SpawnCity.
- Build at least 128 blocks (8 chunks) from Town Centers.
- If you build too close to a town, the mayor can ask you to move your house
- Duplicating devices are strictly forbidden.
- Max height of 25 for structures in the Wilderness.
Regarding staff members:
- Use Global only when necessary (We are not interested in your personal conversations).
- Global is English only (sorry).
- No cursing. No racism. No disrespect.
- No spam
- Limit the stupid CAPS.
- No advertising or inviting people to other servers, in all public or private channels and messages. Will result in an instant ban, with only one chance of ban appeal.
Griefing and/or Destorying others Property:
- Only admins can make your constructs a town. Keep that in mind
- Any new town should have at least five active members before registering
- Town buildings have height limits:
- Less than 6 citizens, 35 block height limit
- 6-13 citizens, 55 block height limit
- 14-19 citizens, 75 block height limit
- 20+ there is no limit
- Towns are PVP-free zones - unless mayor decides otherwise
- Build at least 400 blocks (25 chunks) from TownCenters.
(This is for being able to build.)There are two ways of applying, responding to this thread or going to http://www.craftyn.com/apply and filling out that form.
- No, we will not give you blocks/tools/etc
- No, we will not teleport you
- No, we will not change your gamemode
- No, we will not stop the storm
- No, we will not change the time
- No, we do not like to be annoyed. We have work to do
- Yes, we will gladly answer your questions
- Yes, we will gladly mediate in disputes
- Yes, we will thank you if you help us making this server a better place
- Upon joining the server you will be under a two day trial system even after you've been accepted and promoted to Roamer. If during this two day trial system you grief, destroy someone else's property, or anything else that is against the rules it will result in an instant and permanent ban.
- Griefing will result in an hour jail, per block that is broken on the first offense. The second offense is two hours each block plus a fine of 250 mirs for each block that is broken. For just breaking and enter griefing, it's 1000 mirs each block - if a player doesn't have enough to pay it all then their money gets set to the negatives of what they owe from their killing/griefing spree.
- Killing/destroying other people's entities will result in a massive jail time, but also massive fines. Each entity killed is one hour plus 1000 mirs, repeated offensives are the number of offense times 1000 for the fee - so the second offense would be two hours and 2000 mirs each entity killed.
- If the accumulated time is over 24 hours in jail and/or the fines are equal to over 50k mirs, this will result in a week temporary ban if it's the first time and a permanent ban if it happens again.
Feel like helping to keep the server running? Feel free to donate! You'll get a whole galore of advantages when you do donate! http://www.craftyn.com/store/Quote from "graywolf336" »IGN:Why do you want to join?What is your building style?Do You Agree to the rules?Have you voted for us?Have you Voted this post up (the green arrow at the bottom of this post)?Who referred you?Anything else you would like me to know?-Donation Disclaimer-By donating money to Craftyn you confirm that you are making a voluntary donation to Craftyn and that you are not purchasing a product from us and you understand that it is a monthly donation.
- To post a comment, please login.