• 0

    posted a message on Quivers and Other Accessories

    This would be a very nice feature although it will definitely make archers and chemists more dangerous. I do like the balance in it.


    Support

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on 3-block high hitbox when riding a horse to avoid suffocation.
    Quote from coolcat430»

    I like this, if you make the hitbox extend you'll have to dig the blocks, but with this you can make quick dashes through 2 block tunnels. I also don't think this is a glitch.




    Quote from Galorpy»

    Horse suffocation is pretty annoying, but sometimes I'd rather just run under a block and take half of heart of damage than have to mine it up. Also, this would make riding through forests even more difficult than it is, as you would always be running into leaves. I say, just don't ride horses underground, or in buildings, unless you have a lot of space.




    Quote from Badprenup»

    I would also like this bThank youug to be fixed but have a compromise for people who don't want to have to make tunnels or other things 3 blocks high. What if you could lower yourself on your horse by holding a key while riding? It would lower your hitbox to that of the horse, and lower your first person view to match it. When like this you have a 2 block high hitbox so you don't take suffocation damage and could go through lower tunnels, but to balance it your view would be more obstructed by the horse, and it could possibly restrict you from jumping.



    Quote from Anita_Istalri»

    Support! The getting-stuck/suffocated glitch is why I don't use Minecraft. A lot of people already make ceilings 3 or 4 high so there’s room for players to jump, so I don't think there's huge difficulty.

    I agree with concerns about forests and would like to thus add to the suggestion that leaves shouldn't count, if that makes sense.


    Thank you all for the support. :)
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Stone Stairs? More like Cobblestone Stairs!

    I know right. It makes no sense but they are both stone, which I can see the logic behind. This would be a small improvement, why not?


    Support

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Gold ores spawn more often under riverbiomes | Gold Gravel (New block)
    Quote from Angeltxilon»

    I would add the next: "is required a iron shovel (or other hardness level 2 or superior) material shovel to mining gold of gold gravel", like the hardness of gold ore stone.


    Anyway, support.


    Oh yes, forgot that. You'll need a hardness lvl 2 shovel (iron+) to shovel a gold gravel since the gold nuggets make it harder, which would make sense.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on 3-block high hitbox when riding a horse to avoid suffocation.

    I didn't know it can make the server kick you? Wow..

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Join and SURVIVE on my Command Block Modified World.

    IGN: Zyradow

    Sounds really, really fun.

    Posted in: Minecraft Realms
  • 0

    posted a message on New structures as a new concept (PICTURES)

    Since it is an update to the thread and it is continuing discussion, it is just revives a thread. If it is an off topic post or just something that is not continuing discussion, then it is a necro.

    Anyways, I like the idea! Seems very unique.

    Support

    Hmm is that so? Very well then. Sorry OP..

    Anyways, I like your idea a lot. Very unique and 'ancient-y' feeling.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 2

    posted a message on 3-block high hitbox when riding a horse to avoid suffocation.

    Are you also one of the victims of in-game suffocation. Not suffocation from gravity-affected blocks, but when you are riding a horse. I ride the horse most times for transportation, but this bug really annoys me.


    When you ride the horse, Minecraft creates a 2-block tall hitbox around the horse. But what about the player? He isn't covered by the hitbox, making his head vulnerable to blocks on the same height. This is why we suffocate on trees, stone, etc.


    Mojang needs to fix this annoying bug ASAP.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Gold ores spawn more often under riverbiomes | Gold Gravel (New block)
    Quote from Chameleonred5»

    If Chippy's right and it's 3 gold bars per vein, then I don't think rivers should be any rarer than they are now. Considering how you have to dig underwater and the differences are apparently hard to spot, it might actually be more time efficient to just mine for the gold.


    Question: what happens if you use a Fortune shovel on a gold gravel block?



    This is what happens when you use a Fortune shovel on a 'gold gravel':
    For the gold gravel, level I gives a 33% chance to multiply the nuggets by 2 (averaging 33% increase), level II gives a chance to multiply the nuggets by 2 or 3 (25% chance each, averaging 75% increase), and level III gives a chance to multiply the nuggets by 2, 3, or 4 (20% chance each, averaging 120% increase). Same as when you use a Fortune pickaxe on a gold ore.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on x4 Faster Minecarts: Use Fireworks and a Flint and Steel to make a Minecart x4 faster

    I can't see the logic behind this idea.

    Extreme No Support

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on New structures as a new concept (PICTURES)
    Quote from Bijuu546»

    Just tweaked it a little bit


    Sorry but.. You have tweaked it too late. The thread is dead.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on Pigeons! Minecraft's Avian Postman!

    Support! Very nice idea.


    Btw, what tool did you use to make the 3d perch? I kinda need it.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Gold ores spawn more often under riverbiomes | Gold Gravel (New block)
    Quote from CrazyChippy»

    I have to agree with you, Leo. There wasn't much to the river biomes, but if this was to be added to the river biomes (and only the river biomes) it would definitely give something unique to them. It's kind of how you never find witch huts in a desert.


    4-8 blocks on every vain with 2 - 3 golden nuggets. If you get the least amount of gold gravel and gold nuggets possible, you've made yourself a single piece of gold. If you get the most amount of gold gravel and gold nuggets possible, you bump it up to 3 gold bars. With only 3 gold bars as the max on every vain, I don't see why river biomes would have to be made twice as rare. Maybe 1.5, but twice just seems a bit too much for gold. (Probably because gold isn't that useful compared to other tools.)


    I like the concept though. It's something that would make river biomes stand out. Support.


    Thanks for the criticism. I'll quickly edit the post :)
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on I need people to help me with an Undertale map..

    I think I can help!

    ^_^


    He needs desktop-based mapmakers. MCPE doesn't even have command blocks.
    Posted in: Maps Discussion
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.